Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good outting ppl, must be done again soon. Cept mayb the cruise to my house at the end Smile My apologies to the guy i was talking to about his GT4, wood be interesting to hear more about that.

LJ

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 02:30]

Send a private message to this user    
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not my fault.....i swear.....my 1st time in the hills i thought we were juz followng back to kalamunda rd Rolling Eyes
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha that was funny Razz

we knew what was happening, so did a loopy thing at the roundabout so not to be infront Razz

its not bad Smile

had a great time though Smile
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loopy thing = doughy-bout Very Happy

PS My OST sticker flew out the window along the GT eastern bypass Sad Gunna need another one

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 01:30]

Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg is that a silvertop in that mini!!!! Shocked god damn that would flog... About these OSt stickers....where does one aquire one? Very Happy

Adam
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, its a 4EFTE turbo starlet motor.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dodgy mini!
lol
its just shoved in there with zip ties and garden supplies.
and some nails.
and chain^^;;;

setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was wrong with the poor GT4 too?
just seemed to be misfire city!
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SETSUNA WROTE
the dodgy mini!
lol
its just shoved in there with zip ties and garden supplies.
and some nails.
and chain^^;;

IM OFFENDED GOD DAMMIT!!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I USED NAILS!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
the rest of the above mentioned i admit was used heheh

I can understand the confusion about the silver top, apparantly i have a bad disease which involves painting everything silver Cool including 4E-FTE's (i.e. not silver top) Razz

Matty

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 10:28]

Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats this about a supra and ae86 cruse I was there flying the cressida flag with pride Very Happy

U can get a OST stik at the next car run. Smile I might get a few more made
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hang on a minute, u reckon my mini is dodgy??? im not the one driving round with a yellow sticker!!!!
Its quite obvious that your car is the dogdy one Razz or should i say defected Razz

Maybe you should have bought a car that doesnt have to meet the ADR regualtions, then you might have got away with your BOV Cool

Looks like i'l stick with my pre ADR mini Rolling Eyes

Matty
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
setsuna wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 18:08

what was wrong with the poor GT4 too?
just seemed to be misfire city!

Yea theres a big problem there, either plugs or leads or something of that nature... going to get looked at later this week.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imports don't have to comply to ADR regualtions?
no idea

stupid BOV Razz

get yellow off soon Smiley =

apart from that, car is pretty dodgy Razz
grin.

not so dodgy much mechanically....
cept for the stupid spigot bearing... grr.. damn thing.

my car was doing that stupid misfire thing friday after not driving it for a week.. I was REALLY worried and stuff..
had degreased the engine the last time drove it.. guess some water got in dizzy and made a mess or something but just cleaned up the contacts and stuff.. and it was ALOT better..

davedawg
Newcomer

February 2005
did ne1 see the hell blue ke70 rock past the park in mundaring, Mon, 28 February 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did ne1 see the hell blue ke70 rock past the park in mundaring, and hear the air horns, lol , that was me, Rolling Eyes
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHAHA
I think I remember the horns LMAO!!
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: did ne1 see the hell blue ke70 rock past the park in mundaring, Mon, 28 February 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedawg wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 00:23

did ne1 see the hell blue ke70 rock past the park in mundaring, and hear the air horns, lol , that was me, Rolling Eyes

HAHAHA that stray dog in the middle of the road even stopped when u blew the horn!! with a kinda WTF look on its face Laughing

Y didn't u stop and say hi??
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: did ne1 see the hell blue ke70 rock past the park in mundaring, Mon, 28 February 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i slept in Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

anyway, damo was the latest not the sprinters Razz

Hey man - I only got out of bed at 12o'clock!! Razz And I still had time to collect a BBQ pack!

Quote:

PS My OST sticker flew out the window along the GT eastern bypass Gunna need another one

Quote:

About these OSt stickers....where does one aquire one?
Adam

Stickers can be obtained from myself, Ross or Rob at the next OST event.. only $4! Surprised YAY

Quote:

did ne1 see the hell blue ke70 rock past the park in mundaring, and hear the air horns, lol , that was me,

yeah - I heard ya! and Yes, as Lauz said.. you should have stopped in!
Keep an eye out for the next cruise and come down!

.... Speaking of, I want to organise another OST cruise in a few weeks time - be prepared people!! may end it with a BBQ again, that was a nice touch (while the weather is still good). Keep an eye on the posts for futher info!

Cheers setsuna for organising this one!
ps. congrats to Phirom for knot getting lost this time - tho I blame the map for last time anyway man! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Mon, 28 February 2005 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far out guys ... im hella pissed off i missed it Sad looks like you all had a great time ..

that pic of all the supras and the RA60 ass's is now my wallpaper
great shot .. too bad my RA65's assend wasnt in it Sad

any idea of when the next cruise may be?
Toy_Machine
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: BBQ CRUSE SUNDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2005 Tue, 01 March 2005 14:28 Go to previous message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 01:24

ps. congrats to Phirom for knot getting lost this time

hahahaha LMAO, yes congrats phirom amazing how u did better this time without a navigator!, was probably cos u knew there would be a KFC at the end! Laughing Laughing

setsuna thanks for the cruise twas fun Smile
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Todays Supra Cruise (26/2/05)
Next Topic:Looking To Start a *New Skool* Toy Hatches Club
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:23:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085179805755615 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.