Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 01:25 Go to next message
if u get a link on ur msn dont open it its supposedly a virus. apparently all it does is screw up ur msn thats all

the other thing is my whole hotmail emails were deleted!! Shocked Shocked
anybody got their hotmails deleted??
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've found that MSN is now a little fucked up... What is the link?

My friend sent me a link yesterday and when I tried to click on it nothing happened. I couldn't open the link by clicking it. I had to copy and paste it into IE address bar.

When I open MSN it alerts me that I have new emails but when I try to click on the thing that says "1 new email" It doesn't work. I have to open IE and go to www.hotmail.com to access my ibox.

Quite often MSN doesn't alert me about new emails... If I go to hotmail inbox I find that there's often heaps of new emails that MSN kept quiet about.

Everything else seems to be working ok but links and emails are a little wierd at the moment. Confused
juniorjack
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup. same thing happend to me. but all my emails are still there.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Use Trillian.. Lot less Microsoft stupidity.
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my email is pissin me off l8ly ..........I got 2 hotmail accounts...(one personal one othershit)......my personal one always loads up with errors on the page and nothing works.cant read my email.links dont work ect.........
frustrating.........all though i can access both from other coputers just not the one at home....

hmmmmmmm
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do people want *@stradlater.com accounts?
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try to avoid beta versions of msn, there bug riddled, well, more so than the proper versions, its still shit.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah we just got over a huge problem with MSN.. wouldnt let you log into msn or hotmail, or ebay or netanking, just got biger and bigger.. we found a link of a forum to a place which has instructions to repair it, if anyone is interested or is having the same problem.....

Trillian was cool for a while but then got annoying...
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Wed, 16 February 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 23:43

Yeah we just got over a huge problem with MSN.. wouldnt let you log into msn or hotmail, or ebay or netanking, just got biger and bigger.. we found a link of a forum to a place which has instructions to repair it, if anyone is interested or is having the same problem.....

Trillian was cool for a while but then got annoying...

Link please neko Very Happy
I've never had any problems but my friend can't login to MSN now so I'm guessing that he accepted one of these files.
Yeah Trillian got boring Sad
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: hotmail/msn screwed Thu, 17 February 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use trillian at work, cos it is just off to one side, and i never need to use any rich features at work...

Pretty stable, rarely hads a problem with it.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Thu, 17 February 2005 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only problem with trillian is that there's one big contact list. I don't know whether it's fixed or not but around 1.0 (don't know what it's upto now) and earlier you'd login and then if someone else logged in they'd see everyone from your contact list + everyone from theirs. The people on your list then get requests to be added to the other person's list.

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: hotmail/msn screwed Thu, 17 February 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This could be a problem, but me being the only one who uses this computer... i wouldn't know about it!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: hotmail/msn screwed Fri, 18 February 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update: I didn't do anything and my MSN is now back to normal. All links work and when I click on my email inbox it now opens. Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: hotmail/msn screwed Tue, 22 February 2005 12:25 Go to previous message
i can access my hotmail no probs, but stupid msn still wont work for me. it keeps on wanting to download some new version or some shit, but then people say not to download them.

it wont sign in. Mad

and msn dont seem to want to work on my trillian program either, stupid computers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:official toymods esky is under way
Next Topic:Totalling a few cars on a test drive
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:47:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056660175323486 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.