Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
icon5.gif  Spanglish Wed, 16 February 2005 04:13 Go to next message
no im not talking about something like the japlish thread! Laughing

im talking about the movie. has anyone seen it or heard about it? is it any good?
me and a few mates are gonna go see a movie sat night. we were gonna see cellular, but there's no good times on! Mad
oh, and we were gonna go for a cruise after. that's a major reason for going Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Spanglish Wed, 16 February 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Saw it about a month ago... Wink

I was dissappointed, was expecting it to be good as Adam Sandler is in it but i got bored(kind of a chick movie).. had a couple funny bits but i definatly wont be watching it again.

Lets put it this way...I'm stoked i didn't spend $15 on it.

Cheers,
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Spanglish Wed, 16 February 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 15:55

kind of a chick movie

yeah, i thought it might be like that Confused
but there's nothing else on, and there doesn't seem to be anything good coming up Mad
however, i am open to suggestions Wink
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Spanglish Wed, 16 February 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon mate it screams chick flick,arent you guna feel a bit gay watchin a chick flick with ya mates Laughing hey, not that theres anything wrong with that Very Happy
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Spanglish Wed, 16 February 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 22:35

cmon mate it screams chick flick,arent you guna feel a bit gay watchin a chick flick with ya mates Laughing hey, not that theres anything wrong with that Very Happy
Hey he does drive a corolla, so he may as well go all the way and watch a chick flick that has a stupid name. Very Happy

And japlish? I've got a feeling that stupid movie mentioned above spawned that word. It's engrish for fucks sake.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Spanglish Thu, 17 February 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh, harsh Laughing

but yeah, i heard adam sandler was in it, so i thoought it might be good, but i went to the website, and it wasnt Confused

oh, and i never said I call it japlish, that's just what the thread's called Smile

anyway, we're not seeing that now, seeing meet the fockers, previously thought we couldn't go when it's on, but now we can, so all is good! Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 05:44]

buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Spanglish Thu, 17 February 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its more... Punch Drunk Love Adam Sandler than Billy Madison Sandler...

Which is a good thing, in my opinion.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Spanglish Thu, 17 February 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 15:41

ooh, harsh Laughing

but yeah, i heard adam sandler was in it, so i thoought it might be good, but i went to the website, and it wasnt Confused

oh, and i never said I call it japlish, that's just what the thread's called Smile

anyway, we're not seeing that now, seeing meet the fockers, previously thought we couldn't go when it's on, but now we can, so all is good! Very Happy
Heh. Very Happy

But if there was a movie out called spankin' and had nothing but chicks in it, then I'd say go to see it. Very Happy
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Spanglish Fri, 18 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went and saw House of Flying Daggers last night and it was enjoyable, nowhere near as good as Hero but less over the top, its kinda half chick flick romance and half blood and gore awesome fight scenes........ actually those two things pretty much constitute the whole movie romance and fight scenes and guys trying to do Zhang Ziyi in the grass (sheez didn't they have hotel rooms in whatever century China? hmm guess not) Rolling Eyes but you should go see it.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 02:39]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Spanglish Fri, 18 February 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
house of flying daggers? we dont have that one. anyway, its too late, we're seeing meet the fockers now Very Happy
then were going on a cruise and doing some stupid shit (not in the cars, mind you Razz ). actually, there is apparently a good drag strip out of town in an industrial estate, long, wide road (for the trucks), so late at night it should be good and deserted Very Happy . although we will probably only be going one at a time (only two cars coming, four people)

there's also a good road through a semi-forest that we will be going along, too, but no cutting corners, just to be safe Smile

btw, can anyone think of some stupid shit we could do, we cant really think of anything Confused
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Spanglish Fri, 18 February 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 18:23

btw, can anyone think of some stupid shit we could do, we cant really think of anything Confused

Go eat at maccas. Very Happy It's a pretty stupid thing to do.....
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Spanglish Fri, 18 February 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 21:03

skellator wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 18:23

Go eat at maccas. Very Happy It's a pretty stupid thing to do.....

bahaha, nah, we're going to hungry jacks Laughing

think jackass, if you've seen it. but maybe not so stupid Razz
we were thinking about something with shopping trolleys, though...

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 22:20]

hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Spanglish Fri, 18 February 2005 22:44 Go to previous message
just get some burnout tyres and take off ur plates and go nuts Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Shiri's AMR #4: My Sassy Girl (KOR)
Next Topic:Sooooo......
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 14:18:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064659118652344 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.