Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 07 March 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free Bump

Looks very nice Shocked Shocked . Yeh, enough of the time wasters too! Very genuine and reasonable seller Pro_k is as i bought my ae92 JDM off him.

Another wicked car by him, how many awesome 86's can 1 man import.

Has more than enough modifications to justify its price; quite cheap for what it has really - Coilovers, Aftermarket Rear Springs and Shocks, TRD 2-Way LSD & TRD Extractors and Exhaust..Damn! Cool

Good luck with the sale, only if i had $12,000 and a spare spot in the garage!
  Send a private message to this user    
scott rewi
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 09 March 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice car. I am wondering about the compliance and import laws and am guessing you or someone looking at this thread knows more details as i have just moved to sydney from nz. i read that you could import freely a car older than 15 years old, at this time allowing 1989's? How much is compliance usually? any help much appreciated, thanks
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 09 March 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice car man, very cheap as well....

Anyone who thinks this car is too expensive is dreaming.... it has all the little goddies everyone wants ( those headlights, tail lights, those rims, lsd etc ) that everyone pays heaps for.. all on the same car PLUS its a genuine trueno, instead of spending 3-5k on an A-spec and having to do an engine conversion anyways.. the cost of adding all the stuff he has on the car standard to an A-spec would easily set you over what he is asking for it....

As for the clown who said most sprinters for 2k are junk.. i got mine for $1500 with a genuine hatch still in the box and an extra set of hotwires with it, plus it being really straight, the only problem being a tiny bit of rust in one wheel arch and a touch in the boot, apart from that its perfect.

And jesuz christ.. picking up a sprinter for 1-2k.. who cares if you have to actually get a little dirty and do a little bit of work?

ProK im sorry for the hijack as well, absoloutly awesome buy to whomever picks it up... shame you have to sell it dude.... Smile
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 09 March 2005 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can vouch for pro_k. I would recommend buying from pro_k, honesty goes along way. And the quality of the cars he has bought in is top notch.

Myself and a friend purchased two cars off him, one trueno coupe and one levin coupe. I have since sold mine but my friend is still more then happy with his.

And this type of car will still be able to be imported in the years to come by the sound of the rule changes.

Good Luck Dude.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 10 March 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STILL NOT SOLD?!

Hmm.. i should bump my old AE86 ad ... sell that buy pro_k

Razz

-Jay
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 10 March 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this car still for sale?
im intrested in it and a also have the money. i just ned to get to melb nad look at it
so firstly is it still for sale?
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 10 March 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pro k is currently oversea's back in two weeks Smile
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 10 March 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want the car
i live in qld but if its not sold i will get plain there and drive home
is the car still for sale i have the money and i am 100% about this
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 11 March 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man i want to talk to him im very serious bout this car, just would like more pics and all that sorta shit beofre i fly there to look at it, hope he gets home soo and reads my posts
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 11 March 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give him a ring. I'm sure someone has his contact number. Unless his oseas roam isn't enabled e.t.c.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Fri, 11 March 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I am overseas atm...thanks Improved. Finally got to a computer!

Scott rewi - Please give me a few days and I will pm you. Currently very busy. Sorry

MFX_Neko_86 - thanks for explaining what great value this Trueno is for whoever who buys it.

ILUSZN - Thanks for the kind comments man Smile Very much appreciated.

.wolfwood - Replied your PM

My overseas roaming isnt enabled 4AGE. However anyone interested can contact me on +94777214548 (Mobile...SMS)

Anyone else who is interested can see the car after the 26th of March.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 14 March 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jsut wondering how much can you get the compliance done for, i herd that in qld its about 5 grand and i sure as hell cant afford that, i may be wrong so correct me if i am.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 14 March 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone has mislead you!

Compliance for a 15 year import will be anywhere from $1000-$1500(Max). It will depend on who you go to in Qld.

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 14 March 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah i c but dont you have to get seatbelts and windows changed ect, and if you can get it dont for that much in meld can you get it done and include in price like add 500$ on top not the hole 1500, i cant really aford anymore than 9k, i cant affored the compliance.
initialdennis
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 16 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dudes..I too can vouch for pro_k i bought the black JDM levin coupe off him and honestly the car is awesome hasn't given me a problem at all best thing is we still keep in contact and anything you need give him a buzz and he's right there!!! seriously buy this car dudes price wise you won't find a better ae86 importer anywhere...pro_k must have an 86 factory somewhere in japan me thinks???
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 16 March 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i understand the 9k i can afford that also i just can afford to pay for the compliance thats all, so if that could be dont by pro_k and not add it all onto the price then i still might be able to affored the car

god dam it money money money, i always need more money
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 16 March 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude,

I doubt he could sell it for $9500 complied and reg.. Reg alone is $530. $11,500 is still a pretty damn good price..
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Thu, 17 March 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i only want compliance not registered cuz im ib qld so there is no point, i will ust have to pay to get it chnaged anyways.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Sat, 19 March 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.wolfwood wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 12:54

yer i only want compliance not registered cuz im ib qld so there is no point, i will ust have to pay to get it chnaged anyways.

I have explained everything to you in the PM I sent you a while back.

We can discuss further upon my return. Maybe you can save up some money by then.
Kietsuke
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 21 March 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fk
that looks so fkn nice
if only i had the money
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 28 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To all who wanted to see the car...

Im Back in Melb. Please contact me to arrange a time and day.

pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 29 March 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Due to a lot of ppl asking for compliance and a on road price....

I am willing to sell for $11,500 with compliance, 12 months Vic reg and RWC.

NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Wed, 30 March 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesus Pro, $11,500 with compliance, 12 months Vic reg and RWC!! Thats pretty damn GOOD!

I cant believe it wasnt sold in the first place; and $11,500 with compliance, 12 months Vic reg and RWC..best of luck with the sale.

I dont want to look at the pic of this car anymore, cos im getting too tempted to getting one myself.

Too bad there are too many poser out that just waste your time and want to be Takumi from initial D

Free Bump
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 02 May 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deposit paid by a fellow AE86 enthusiast
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 02 May 2005 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man wtf is happening in this thread, just having a gander at this 86, then all hell breaks loose.....pfft...sad...sad...people...

nice Trueno BTW, good luck with the sale. Very Happy
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Mon, 02 May 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg, that car is so sweet!... i really wish i had the money, its not fair!! Sad Good luck with the sale, if you were selling this in like 6months i would take it from you lol...
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 03 May 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys.

The car has been sold (deposit taken) to a Toymods member in Sydney. Awaiting pick up.

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE AE86 TRUENO HATCHBACK Tue, 10 May 2005 15:14 Go to previous message
- The End -
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[WTB] AE86 Trueno
Next Topic:WANTED 2 door k series rolla in tas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:53:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010244846343994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.