Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 02:39 Go to next message
Hello, I am from the lovely state of Tassie and have just purchased my pride and joy... my white 1992 Toyota Celica SX.

I just brought it down from SA last weekend and tossed her on the boat back to our island state. Its fully stock and totally optioned, fairly well looked after and all original. I've been watching the forums for a while but hadn't registered until I found my ride, anyway I've been after exactly this for over a year now and my patience finally paid off. Couldn't be happier!

Anyway, here are the photos.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/the_rainbirds/toyotacelicasx/celica001.jpg
Couldn't resist the urge to take her around Albert Park while I was in Melbourne!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/the_rainbirds/toyotacelicasx/celica002.jpg

Now that I've got my Toyota I'd be interested to see everyone elses.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 02:40]

Send a private message to this user  
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet wheels buddy

You should come on a cruise with us IF WE EVER HAVE ONE !!!
My mate just bought a red car like urs.
Enjoy it and don't put it into a wall along taroona like one of us has Very Happy

How was the boat trip ?
I put my 1G SA63 on the sydney boat.
I was sea sick for pretty much the whole trip.

Mookie
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure I'd like to go for a bit of a drive... My weekends are usually tied up with my Fiancee tho.

The boat ride was alright but I was so over protective of the car, like I was the last one out of the cars on my deck so no one doored me or whacked it with their bags (I parked as far away from the other cars as possible), and I was the first one down to that deck when we were departing! Very Happy Hehe.

Hey Mookie, you drive that earlier model white Celica don't you? I think I saw that for sale on the forums and everyone was getting worked up over it! Must be a nice car! I'm from down Kingston direction, where are you from?

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 04:24]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Shit !!!!
I live up summerleas.
where abouts in kingo do u live ?

Yeah it's pretty sweet.
I'll be home around 6:30 i'll take you for a quick fang fang if you like. Evil or Very Mad
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'd be cool! I live on Auburn Road but did you want to meet some where car-safe at say 7'ish? I'll PM ya my mobile number.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look we need ot plan something.. i have been trying for so long and at one stage when most of u where away a few of us on toymods met up!!! i will try to get soemthing going again... but when we met at hte DEC it was really good!!! i got onto a big drift!! and lots of smoke! my car is having the power steering rack rebuilt then it shall be rego'd

i'm up for somethign then!
targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, take good care of my car Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw is it fully sick ?
targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn straight it is Smile
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear!! Hopefully the supra will be back on the road on Friday so everyone beware Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
AaronST185
Regular

December 2004
icon14.gif  Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tidy looking car. Great buy.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Mon, 21 February 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, Targa90 (i'm assuming) is the previous owner of my Celica. He is a great guy and has done everything in his power to ensure that the transaction was easy and smooth. He has even been so kind as to follow up with me about the trip back from SA and also what products to use for the best performance. I feel really lucky to have dealt with such an honest and switched on owner.

Went for a spin in Mookie's Celi last night and I can safely say that it is MAD (and so is Mookie Evil or Very Mad ). It feels like I took off in a jet over and over!

Fully seeck man! It's only like half sick because it doesn't sport a Hyundai badge or some Monza belt pads!

Aaron: your ST185 is pretty solid, I've seen it cruising around (probably before you owned it tho), its got a Carlos Sainz front bumper with a GT-Four bonnet right? Anyway it spat out a nice note every time it passed me on the Southern Outlet! Cool
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGAHHGR i want my car back Sad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't the hilux enough for you ?
AaronST185
Regular

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 09:45

Aaron: your ST185 is pretty solid, I've seen it cruising around (probably before you owned it tho), its got a Carlos Sainz front bumper with a GT-Four bonnet right? Anyway it spat out a nice note every time it passed me on the Southern Outlet! Cool

That's the one, deepest sounding GT4 ever. Smile I bought it 3 months ago from a guy called David in Kingston.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice! I'm a fan but I am not sure if I could afford to run and maintain a GT-Four amongst other responsibilites so I went for the soft-cock option and settled with a clean SX. Smile

You've probably seen that black GT-Four going around Hobart in recent times? I've driven that, and it felt good... I know the guy who imported it from Japan and he let me have first option on it, I could have had it for under $10,000 but it needed some compliance work done on it (rear seat belts, surface rust, interior centre console), stuff I didn't have the time to bugger around with!

What mods or things are you working on with your car at the moment?
AaronST185
Regular

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Tue, 22 February 2005 13:19

Very nice! I'm a fan but I am not sure if I could afford to run and maintain a GT-Four amongst other responsibilites so I went for the soft-cock option and settled with a clean SX. Smile

You've probably seen that black GT-Four going around Hobart in recent times? I've driven that, and it felt good... I know the guy who imported it from Japan and he let me have first option on it, I could have had it for under $10,000 but it needed some compliance work done on it (rear seat belts, surface rust, interior centre console), stuff I didn't have the time to bugger around with!

What mods or things are you working on with your car at the moment?

SX is definitely up there in my sexiest vehicles of all time list. Are they quick?

I've not seen a black GT4, only a white one.
I haven't done any mods to it myself but the guy before me installed the 3" stainless exhaust (cost him nearly 3K), manual boost controller, boost guage, turbo timer, blow off valve, short shifter.
I intend to install an ECU and get it mapped at some stage. Should finally be able stop fuel cut as a bonus.
After that dunno... maybe forged pistons and/or a front mounted intercooler.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nar the SX aint that quick, its just a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder after all, but being a smaller car it feels racey and its got enough guts to take off when it needs too. Some of the ones I test drove before I bought my car from SA had serious engine issues, huge lack of power so until I drove mine, I never really got a good indication as to how powerful they really were.

I drive mine like a grandmother I might add, she's my limo so I'm keeping it tidy and stock. Hell the original cup holders are there and only one of the alloys even has a mark on it! Original Toyota Cassette/AM FM radio and original Toyota CD player. Original speaker system and grilles, original steering wheel and shift knob. Everything under the bonnet appears stock and the paintwork is original apart from the passenger door.

Should meet up some time!
AaronST185
Regular

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Absolutely, I will probably join in on a cruise or something if one is organised.

Mine's got the stock tape player and cup holders as well. Smile
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Life is so much better when you own a Toyota isn't it!? Very Happy

I'd like to go on a street cruise if it isn't all about burnouts and drifting cause I can't and wouldn't join in. I'd like to admire other peoples cars driving normally and for the most part... legally. Smile

But I'd love to see Mookie do the quarter mile!
AaronST185
Regular

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't be doing anything illegal either, I don't want my GT4 confiscated.
I've not even fully pushed it before.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i bet u guys would b more of a target aswell, mind u the MA61 (White Dragon) does have a mighty roar and when i back fired it past a cop i was sort of puzzled to begin with y i got pulled over!! and given an $80 ticket. Na i am up for some legit driving!! But sorry to say but i don't go much on the old 2.2 Camry motors, mind u i am lugging the 61 with a bloody Cressida motor!! but hopefully not for too much longer!! i reckon it would have enough to beat me tho! Smile
anyway if things go as they said they will i will have hte car back on friday and maybe we can organise something next week maybe thursday or friday ?? any of u guys up for something then.. maybe meet up at the DEC at around 4pm then drive around and maybe grab some tea!!! see how things go!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it is only a Camry motor but its got an okay note in its stock form. I know its nothing much, but I'm all for preserving my Toyota how it was designed!

Next Thursday would be pretty good for me I reckon, I knock off work at 5pm out Moonah direction so I could just catch up with ya'll sometime right after then for a munch.

TRD Supra I could go past Turner and check on your baby on the way home tonight.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool check it out... i assume u have seen the pics its the white MA61!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drove past tonight but I couldn't see the car, there was some 4X4 in the open workshop and a couple of utes and a small sedan outside. No sign of your beast but I only rolled past...

PS: Mookie, you pass it twice every day... On the bus! Crying or Very Sad I pass it each day too but only from the outlet!
targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, its me, Nathan

As i said to you on the day, that SX will own all the other stock SXes, slightly advanced timing + premium unleaded + regular service schedule does wonders Smile

take good care of it mate, i miss it allready!!!!
targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh, we have exactly the same car in our sigs Razz
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I'm in love with it already! Hehe. The plates will be sentimental Nathan, pity I have to hand them back when I get my new plates!

I've taken the stickers off it and fitted a set of floor-well carpet mats that match the upholstery to avoid scuffing. I rotated the Grid II's to the back wheels and fitted some brand new Potenza G3's to the front and put the best of the worn tires on the spare. Gave her a damn good wash too mate! I'm surprised I didn't have to declare all the mainland bugs I collected before I put her on the boat! Hehe.

I had a feeling you might have been looking out for me somewhere on the net! Down here in Tassie we seem to have a little tiny bit of a scene going on. I really appreciated the last email you sent me to! I will follow it like my bible! Cool
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and Nathan... Sweet Sig man! Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOO HOO i have been put down to do a Grenade Launcher course with army... BTW f u don't know i am with Army Reserves.
I want to go on a fuckign cruise AJRHAHR o am goign crazy

I want my car back now i hate catching a bus.. i spose an upside is rather than $40 for a full tank it only costs me $2 or $8 a week!! Bloody 6 cylinders.. Wat is hte SX like on fuel... the old 5ME doesn't mind sucking it down
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOO HOO i have been put down to do a Grenade Launcher course with army... BTW f u don't know i am with Army Reserves.
I want to go on a fuckign cruise AJRHAHR o am goign crazy

I want my car back now i hate catching a bus.. i spose an upside is rather than $40 for a full tank it only costs me $2 or $8 a week!! Bloody 6 cylinders.. Wat is hte SX like on fuel... the old 5ME doesn't mind sucking it down
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The SX seems alright on gas, lil old granny over here rarely gives it to 'er so I get a bit further than most. Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know granny'n yer engine isn't good cause it builds up with carbon then uget heaps of wear!! y not give her a go anyway it wont break its a toyota... its built to take it!!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm probably exaggerating when I say I granny her... I drive it like a normal car with the exception of being a little bit more cautious about my surroundings!

Hey I started a Cardomain last night, check it out:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/794190
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Tue, 22 February 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need to blow the cobwebs out every now and then.
It needs it.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is it called Rainbird for ? i called the surpa the white dragon, hence the White cause of hte colour of the car and Dragon is hte logo of the old skool celica's and my car is a Celica XX Supra so theres my story
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It shouldnt say that anymore, that is my surname though. For some reason the privacy thing was unchecked... It should say Rainey's Toyota now.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh Rolling Eyes fair enough it makes sense now... do u have a name for your celica tho.. wat about u mookie u got a name for yer car ? i just realised we all drive Celica's
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about SX'y.

Hehe.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't drive one !
Well u sort of do only because of the sticker on ur car !
I haven't got a name for it yet i'm thinking hard about it tho.
It's just nightfall for the moment tho cuz that's the sticker on the back.
targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take one of the plates off and tell them it was stolen!!!!!!

ill pay to have it posted back to SA

Please!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see how I go Nate, I'm getting it Roadworthied tomorrow and if I can hang on to da plates then I'll send one back to you! Cool

Just a question, silly one really. To close the bonnet did you do the old drop and latch or did you lower and push? I can't seem to get it to latch unless I drop the bonnet. Not a problem at all I'm just wondering which method you used?

Hope da ute is doing the trick!?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Wed, 23 February 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am going through hell trying to get my care road worthed it fucked!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is getting put over the pits as I type this! Wish me luck guys! I hate watching someone else drive my car, I bet they put a mark on it somewhere. I won't hold my breath.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No good! I expected this crap...

Failed for two minor things really:
- Headlights apparently out of alignment (pfft...)
- Clean oil from engine and check for leaks, expected this but the damn thing is pretty tidy and it can't be leaking because the level is just fine! It might be leaking from the rocker cover under pressure but it certainly isn't leaking from driving it around.

30 days to fix and return to avoid another charge.

But look at the shitboxes that get around with busted out headlights and shit, lol. Oh well.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 02:38]

targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did the drop the bonnet method, the bonnet fit is a bit strange on the car, you used to have to drop it from even higher than you have to now, but I adjusted it.

sorry to hear about the roadworthy thing Sad, expected i guess
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wipe to oil off and adjust the light so they both point in the same spot and ur done.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah no biggie, they are just really picky and I don't want to feel rushed to do the work it needs thats why I was hoping to pass quickly and then concentrate on getting it serviced properly.

I laughed at the guy when he said the headlights were out of alignment and they are enough to fail it but they agreed its just a couple of very small things and its a 5 minute follow up inspection job to pass.

As you said its hardly (if at all) consuming any oil, the oil was clean and dead centre of the marker last night. Smile
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'd assume headlight position was a personal preferance thing ?
Like seat and mirror position.
I prefer both highbeam and low beam making a pool of light in the centre of my car,
where as my old man sets his up so they face a bit to the left so's not to blind on coming traffic,
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah exactly! Well I did notice when I drove it at night for the first time on Tuesday (after we went for a spin Mookie) that the high beams are amazingly high and bright but I loved it!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey i told u RACT wouldn't pass u... one of my head lights faces the ground and hte other faces in the correct postion. Plus my car had small engine leaks and that was from the sump, i reckon that is where yours would be leaking from too its quite common.. take it to west end mechanical like i said and i bet u will pass. the only thing is now u either pay $43 and they will pass it automatically cause i doubt they would be picky for that small shit, else give them the currant form that u have had done and they might look past it... try that i know i would.. I hope my car is done tomorrow!! then its back to the RW inspection. but it HAS to pass no ifs or buts cause all teh work that has needed to b done has!! new KYB Shocks frotn and rear, new power steering, new brakes, engine leaks fixed!!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you were right! I know a rep at Carl Jedamzik Automotive and I spoke with him after it failed to see if he can look at it for me and he said that they could have done the check for me! I should have been smarter!

Oh well, I'm going to see him when I can take a bit of time out of my work schedule.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't his son do that "Triple O" thing ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know carls son... Gus i went to clarence high with him in grade 7!!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to work with Richard Lee who is now co-owner of Carl Jedamzik Automotive, I don't know Carl himself. Richard owns a canary yellow '78 Porsche 911 that has a fair bit of torque for a non-turbo. If they tell me that they'd pass it as RW anyway I might just bite the bullet and shell out the cash for it there. Fuck RACT they can suck it as far as I'm concerned.
targa90
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
headlight aim is mathematically calculated for optimum vision and safety, you shouldnt mess with it cos then it changes things like visibility in the wet and stuff... i know that celica if its raining, you cant see the lines on the road, hence why they need adjustment
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, fair enough. Not having adjusted or changed bulbs in pop-up lights, whats the best way to approach this and test it? I don't know where they should be to be legal.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 February 2005 12:13]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New member from Tassie... My 92 Celica Thu, 24 February 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I see it now, I drove to work today with the lights up (it was gloomy you see), and the right hand one is significantly lower the the left when I'm behind another car, so I will get this sorted. Funny that the RAA report I had conducted didn't check this!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Vote for Cruise
Next Topic:Party in Hobart Toymoddders welcome
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:36:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01052188873291 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.