Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cooter
Regular

October 2004
quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 11:31 Go to next message
hey guys just a theory. what are your thoughts on turning a set of deleroto s/d's into quad throttle injection? tap and die correct injectors hold etc. then have 4 individual pipes coming off each of the trumpets going to a completely sealed airbox with the inlet pipe connected to the afm? somehow hook up the tps to the butterfly rail and hook up the other nescessary bits and peices. cause i just got a set of deleroto 40mm siting here doing nothing cause im running injection on my 2tgeu. would be good to have quad throttle and i dunno if 20V would fit. Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it is a good idea.
I was going to do/try this setup.

but couldn't find a set of webbers in need of rebuilding for cheap enuff Razz
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
delorto
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has been done.
http://www.group3j.com/specs.html
He seems to be happy to be emailed.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solex ?
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tims car? That thing is an engineering work of art. Very good guy from everything ive heard too.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: quad injection for delerotos Tue, 22 February 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its pretty straight foward gives good reults, mine work very well but i use the solexs, you need to make sure you block ALL the port holes very well.. I used quicksteel which is excellent and bonds to pretty much anything. The noise is awesome, if you goto members and click on my link you can download an old vid from the first tune to hear what they are like.

pull out all the chokes and let it flow as much as possible as the ecu will do the rest for you.
cooter
Regular

October 2004
Re: quad injection for delerotos Wed, 23 February 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i didnt think thered b much knowledge on it bout this sounds real good. i wanna build a good na so these would be very good start id think. cheers for the help
kaspa
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: quad injection for delerotos Sun, 27 February 2005 02:54 Go to previous message
hi bloke, with regaurd your querie. I run a 20v quad setup fitted to a slightly modified webber manifold on my 3SGE with incredible results. if you want some more info pics etc email me and Ill send them over
cheers kaspa
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:camshafts 7m-ge
Next Topic:NEED HELP ASAP ! re: Parklights
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 2 18:25:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055670738220215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.