Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Mon, 28 February 2005 15:56 Go to next message
Anyone found any excellent 4age mechanics in the past... they're a few good mechanics around but i seem to have problems finding someone whos really experienced with 4ages and AE86's... AE111 20v in particular...

I'm thinkin of doin a few more things to my beast and i'd preferr to go to someone who's not a AE86/20v newbie... Laughing
  Send a private message to this user  
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Mon, 28 February 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anothy kellam is your man he lives up here but is hard to track down. AE86 GOD!he is
mike
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Tue, 01 March 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Crossley at Crossley Street and Race Engineering.
http://www.crossleyracing.com.au/
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Wed, 02 March 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikes86 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 09:57

anothy kellam is your man he lives up here but is hard to track down. AE86 GOD!he is
mike

I'll second AK for his knowledge & expertise however his services can be a bit ... well, slow coming in some cases ... as long as you're aware that he gets around to your car in his own time, then I'll go with him.

That said, I'll heartily recommend Brad Summerville of G&A Smash Repairs at 33 Spine St, Jindalee. He's worked on my car including doing a 4AG rebuild as well as building Shane Bingham's hybrid drift motor used in the white Option 1 Garage AE86 at the past few QR Drift Days.

PM me for details ...
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Wed, 02 March 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the reply people... i'll get in touch with them asap.... by the way... how do i get in touch with Anthony Kellam...?
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Sun, 06 March 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just throw a note to him into the wind would be the eaiest...Smile

I don't think hes around atm but i'll see if he is and if hes doing any work atm...
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Fri, 11 March 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he's around. but get in line Wink

what do you want done? he's not really an engine builder..
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Fri, 11 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony travels between Sydney and Brissie so you will have to catch him when he comes up here. I agree with Dodgy Haro.
0415185815 is his no.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Good 4AGE/AE86 mechanics in Brisbane Tue, 15 March 2005 08:39 Go to previous message
Please read this thread before posting in here again, Events Only
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Mackay Townville Rocky Moranbah Emrald
Next Topic:panel beater/respray place
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:05:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057728290557861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.