Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Fri, 04 March 2005 10:25 Go to next message
Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20.
Tarmak Dragway.
Saturday Drag racing, Victor bray and his son will be there.

There will also be a Dyno day, Burnout competition and show and shine. over the two days.

Camping for competitors and pit persons.

This will be a huge weekend with car clubs meeting up there as well.

letting people know so we can get as many there as possible, so it will happen again next year.
  Send a private message to this user    
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sat, 05 March 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there nik driveing my car oh yer thats right i got 10 days left hehehe i was think of going down the 1/4 mile. would you like to race down there in your ke30 nik?
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sat, 05 March 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, the corolla is too slow, Not enough go.
I may take my ET Pulsar down.
Will have to see how much work i get done on my cars, Im trying to get both my cars there.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sat, 05 March 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am working with army Sad so i get to go away for 2 days and shoot targets with a machine gun.. now think about it for a sec... what would u rather be doing ?
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sun, 06 March 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd certainly rather be going to Tassienats Wink

I'll be there with a few mates! I'll probably catch you guys there.
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sun, 06 March 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so ill see you there cam? then i can take you for a drive in my car coz im back on the road next week thank god lol i want a ride in the gt as well
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sun, 06 March 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there with bells on.
I think
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Sun, 06 March 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take you for a ride in the fxgt some time for sure! The guy with the ta22 who might be interested in your spare engine will also be with me and he is keen to check out your car. Are you still running the same 2TG?

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 23:20]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be wrong but i got the impression this on the 2nd of april.
I know there is an event on the 19th but i thought the burnout comp etc was on the 2nd of april ??????
Could anybody shed some light on this.
I'm not trying to say "I'm right your wrong"
just trying to clear up my information (and social calender)
Mookie
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dates are right accoring to the dragway webpage http://www.dragwaytasmania.net/

I think Sunday is the big day for the burnout comp, show & shine, sound off + a few more things. From the webpage it sounds like saturday is a regular round. Saturday is the baskerville day anyway isn't it? I'd come out there although i don't want to go to Hobart.

If i was to go on a regular track day at baskerville what would i need to have? (ie: helmet, bonnet bins, fire extinguisher???) and what costs are generally involved?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the track day is in the same day
I'm going to be going on to the track day as the only reason i would go to the drag way is to race my friend when his car is finished.
He told me it should be finished by the end of march.

EDIT: For the track day i'd assume you need a helment and a fire extinguisher and maybe bonnet pins if your car was made before 1975.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 01:14]

NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im looking forward to meeting you all and checking out your rides. My corolla will be their, Getting the black parts repainted this week. so it should be all nice and shiny. Maybe for the show and shine if i get the interior finished.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pity a few of the hobart people arn't going up! Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go up you big tall pelican !!!!!!
don't be scared
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u read the previous posts i have an army weekend, i will be blowing stuff up anyway that is still great fun!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhhkkkkkk
i spose you would much rather blow things up than me blow the doors off your car when i fly past you on the 1/4 mile. Evil or Very Mad
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am doing grenade launcher training... maybe lob a few 40mils at the old GAGA-mobile and then the only 1/4 mile it will do is the one on the back of the tow truck Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate my car is too fast for your custard arm
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am interested to see how this GAGA mobile goes anyway ? i bet it fast!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Mon, 07 March 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask stefan or nick
it seems quickish to me
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Tue, 08 March 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its no slouch... She's got a bit of get-up-and-go.

Pant browning material.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Tue, 08 March 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i don't doubt it would ahev some go in it!! i raced an MA61 with a 1G-GTE and OMG it fucking kicked the shit out of me.... plus it was auto!! so i am very keen to get this 7M going... then we shall see some results!! I am a bit scared to drive it in the rain tho... atm with the 5ME the old MA61 likes to get a bit of sideways action... so it shall be interesting to see how the 7m turbo goes!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Tue, 08 March 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 1 i saw was insane !!!!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Tue, 08 March 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm yes that 1G does put out some power.. so if hte 7M puts out 20kw more plus more torque i would love to see wat it goes like
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Nationals March 19-20 Tue, 08 March 2005 08:30 Go to previous message
yeah cam im still runing the old 2tg 4 now ill take him for a run in it if he wants
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CRUISE BREAKDOWN
Next Topic:FINAL CRUISE NOTICE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:21:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066361427307129 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.