Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Friday 8th Nov Mon, 04 November 2002 13:04 Go to next message
Hey anyone interested in doing anything this Friday night?

Something closer to the Central Coast? Maybe meet up at Thornleigh Maccas then onto something?
  Send a private message to this user    
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Mon, 04 November 2002 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im semi keen,

I haven't been on a good run with you guys since about June (had no insurance Crying or Very Sad )
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Mon, 04 November 2002 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the plan and what time to meet?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Mon, 04 November 2002 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for it definately...
I hope I might actually be there in my Corolla Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Otherwise, I'll proly be driving a Lancer cause my cousin loses his licence on Friday...
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool ok, so what do we do?

Any suggestions? Anyone know of any good cruisy places?

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me too !!

Matt

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well thats two os us from the coast now, where do ya's feel like going?

If I have my new tyres and old pac would be ok but with the tyres I have now, umm no... Very Happy

Matt: Do ya wanna cruise down to Sydney to meet up with the others?
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to suggest old pac, head up North.
But if your tyres are no go I guess old pac is out.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about we no the usual Pac run to Peats Ridge and then on to Gosford to the usual Shell servo...

Also, what about continuing on to the carpark down near the water's edge???
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These sound ok.... are we meeting at thornleigh McD's

Doesn't really bother me where we go, just need a time so I can check if I'll be avaialable.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, If we head up the coast, it's better to meet at Thornleigh Maccas so that way we can head straight to the old highway...
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got a time in mind?
Perhaps about 6pm?
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe a little later? I don't finish on the Coast till 5:30-6pm

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i would prefer much later

I would not get back to the coast from work till 6, would need dinner and a break b4 heading out.

8 or 9 would be good

Matt

Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can have a feed at Maccas. Get McChoca's on the McShit and head out.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I say meet at 9pm, leave at 9:30 - 9:45pm and head up the old PAC...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would come... but its the old pac.. and my stock POS ke50 could not handle a single corner above 40k's....
that and i would be taking my gf... and she wouldnt be comfy unless it was the celica
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
both you and your gf can ride in the GT4 if its good enough for her that is Laughing Laughing
But seriously you are welcome if you want

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The old road will be good, we can head in to terrigal at the other end if people like for a chat or snack.

and Karl you needn't worry about not keeping up , i will be going slow too, I am waiting for some new bushes for the front of my car, they have deteriorated very quickly over the last month or so, I dont want to damage the arms before i can replace the bush.

Makes the big girl a lttle dicey on the edge, so it'll be a cruise for me.

Matt

Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Tue, 05 November 2002 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im good for 9pm, just means I can have dinner at home followed by a second feed at Macca's Very Happy
Its all good.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Wed, 06 November 2002 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really hate to have to do this, but Im going to have to give it a miss Firday night fellas, something has come up, and I am unable to make it Friday night, sorry guys, but I assure you it is for a good cause Smile

Gotta goto Canberra in the very early hours of Sat mornin to have a look at a new baby for me.

Sorry to do this but you know how it is, you eventually find a car that you have been lookin for, for bloody ages and it has to happen at a bad time Smile

But as I said, its all for a good cause Smile

Have fun fellas!!! Once again, I regret I have to back out on yas... I feel like such a sh!t now Sad
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Wed, 06 November 2002 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What baby you looking at?
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Wed, 06 November 2002 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1990 Supra
7MGTE
Auto
Black
Targa
Leather Interior
Digi Dash
all elecs, inc drivers seat Razz
106,000kms

Ohh hoo baby, I was hopein for a JZA70 but heh it'll do Razz

Better than the strolla anyways Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Wed, 06 November 2002 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool... Sounds awesome Daniel...
Well Seeing as people are happy with meeting at 9pm,

MEET AT THORNLEIGH MACCAS AT 9PM... LEAVE BY 9:45PM AND HEAD UP THE OLD PACIFIC HIGHWAY...

We can work out where we wanna go after that when the time arises... Maybe Peats Ridge, but I really wanna head to Terrigal to the main carpark on the waters edge... I think it's the one where the main shops where the roads are... And then maybe head up the hill and then left off into the big carpark where the Fish And Chip shop is (You should know where this is Matt aka Jimbo Laughing Laughing Laughing )...

Re: Friday 8th Nov Wed, 06 November 2002 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sounds good , all things going to plan i will be there.

Sounds great Dan, if you get it give me a call or check to se if i'm online.
I would love to see it .

Matt

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Wed, 06 November 2002 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmmmm.... tempted i am to drive up this way....
well it all depends now on if i get this uni assignment done by friday night (its due friday online, hence up to about midnite).

I would drive my POS... it has a stereo now, so you guys would have to go VERY slowly to let me keep up! u would not beleive the lack of power that the 3k produces. (i'd also have to pack ear plugs for the gf, she whinges about the bass)

Gary, thanks a million for offering me and the missus a ride.... im sure she would enjoy it, but she is a shy girl and wouldnt be comfortbale riding in a stranger's car (mate i'd do it..Very Happy)

so we will see how this goes then!
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im so pumped for this!
Havent been on a cruise for 5 months now.
Cool
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be there but I gotta work early saturday......
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Corolla will not be making it to this cruise Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...

I don't wanna be stuck on the Old PAC waiting for a tow if anything goes wrong...

I'll be taking the car locally for the first few drives just incase...

But I will make the next cruise (fingers crossed) to Palmy...

I'll be at this cruise though in the Festiva No No No No No No No No No ...
birdofprey
Regular

June 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there fellas.
im in gonna bring one of the usuals along.
Um matt are you going for sure??? If so i'll see if i can get benny to bring his 300zx Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad along for you to looky looky and "DRIVE NEXT TO" if you know what i mean.
um yeah will see whether or not the plow will come either that or the 300zx will see.

Ben thanks for the pics man bloody mad love 'em.

by the way i'll try not to be late this time.
(like thats ever gonna happen) Laughing Cool Embarassed

go those ke20's

cherio
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No wuccas about the pics...

"If so i'll see if i can get benny to bring his 300zx along for you to looky looky and "DRIVE NEXT TO" if you know what i mean."

Hmmm, I wonder what that could mean Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, Brad, WTF is with your signature??? Were you pissed or something when you wrote that???
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Thu, 07 November 2002 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad I might not make it cause i got a work function on that i forgot about. But it depends on whether i can get out of there early enough.

Can i drive next to the 300ZX too. Evil or Very Mad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's not good Gary...

I'll be surprised if anyone turns up for this one...

People are dropping like flies Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll just go on my own then, seems to be getting to that.
Crying or Very Sad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like to go.. but unfortunatley the call to uni assignments has called its wrath upon me, and charged me with an assignment due tongiht.
So unless a miracle occurs and i finish before then... i doubt you will see the POS out there tonight.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronin,
So that means your still coming??? Cause I wanna see this MR2...
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I'll be there.
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just found out about this guys, but i will be there at about 9pm so don't go with out me... Smile
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there
just about to leave Smile
see u all soon i guess
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just like to say thanks to Matt, you ruined the cruise mate Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ... You broke us apart Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...

Firstly, this was my mistake... Can everyone please bring their CB's on the next cruise... I stuffed up and forgot to post it and of course, two cars turn up with 'em...

We left Maccas and arrived at Hornsby station... After two MR2's went missing we stopped and waited a few mins... They didn't turn up so we though f**k it... Started cruising again and then there they are at the next set of lights... So we go through the lighs and pull over to wait for them when out of nowhere comes this crazed lunatic in a Commodore and nearly cleans up Mr Plow and Nick... Jackass!!!

Then we get on the old road and straight away, people are gone out of sight before the first corner is over... So there was sort of two groups... The first group, Yellow MR2, White MR2, Black MR2, White Twinky and the Lancer... The second group was the Festiva, Mr Plow's Rolla and Josh's Corolla... (Is that correct??? Were there more???)

So then the start of the beak up period starts... While the first group has disappeared, the second group comes round a corner to find Matty parked on the side of the road... Two of us drive past and Mr Plow stops to see whats doin... Apparently Andy, in the burgundy Supra, had gotten a flat tyre... We didn't know this so naturally kept driving... Then we noticed that Josh had gotten out of sight so we decided to stop at the mysterious phone booth in the middle of nowhere... We stopped there and a few mins later, Josh came screaming around the bend... So we flagged him down and waited a few more mins... Josh decides to head back to see what is going on and then to continue on his way home... So I contact Josh and he's at Hornsby and didn't see anyone back there at all... We though okay and started on out merry way again...

By this time, the first group was already at the Kariong Shell servo... So the Festiva makes it's way to the servo all by it's lonesome... Get there and the White MR2 heads home and leaves us aswell... So the rest of us decide to continue into Terrigal...

So we get into Terrigal and stop in the carpark on Terrigal Drive and stop there... Then a copper is noticed parked in a camry so we decide to leave there and head up to the carpark at the fish and chip shop at Broken Head... We get into the carpark and line up in formation to park... At that time, I think a dude in a Commodore was about to score cause as soon as we got there, they packed up and left Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Aren't we nice people???

So we leave the carpark in search of food and head back down to Campbell Crescent to park after a happy lap checking out the local scenery Razz Razz Razz ... There was lots of it too... So we park and then decide to walk the block to get a better look at some of the scenery that we passed by... Some of them weren't too shabby at all... Meanwhile, on our walking lap I hear a strange noise coming from the top of the hill... I look up to notice some guy moving down the hill at a good pace... We all think 'skater' at first... Then a closer inspection reaveled 'garbage bin rider'... He was coming down the hill at probably around 20km/h riding one of the neighbour's bloody garbage bins!!! I must say that he had excellent control of this bin as he was turning corners and shit... Then the next minute, he's up onto the footpath and stops at the pub steps... Get's off the bin and walks up the stairs into the pub... I gotta try that sometime!!! There was also a very nice looking Porsche... Supercharged and all...

So we finish our lap with a bit of a laugh at the local rice... A ford Falcon ute with clear tail lights and a massive tip... Then we got back into the cars and wen't around for another lap... Then we headed back towards Sydney but make another stop into the Kariong Shell as the Yellow MR2 is sufferng exhaust vibrations... So we stop to check that out and then he stomps his foot on the accelerator pedal revving up to like 7 grand for about 10 seconds... On the last pedal push, he then notices two constables inside the servo purchasing their donuts for the night...

So we then leave there and head back home down the freeway... The freeway trip wasn't bad with the Festiva clocking a personal best at 170km/h... Holy crap the thing was shaking and shuddering like nothing else... On the freeway, Ryan in his Twinky Seca shreds his one day old power steering, AC belt thanks to the AC Compressor coming loose... So we stop at the Mobil on the Pacific Highway at Wharoonga to check it out...

Nasty... the belt was rooted and to make things worse, his water pump belt was now freyed aswell thanks to the AC belt...

And that was the end of the fun for the evening...

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT AND ESPECIALLY THE FIVE THAT STAYED TO THE END...

Phew... I think it's all there but if something is missing, feel free to add it in...

I appologise to the name factor... I forgot half of your names... Sorry!!! That's why I used car descriptions...

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Smile
on my way back up old pac i can screeming round 1 of the courners
only to find an FTO nicly parked into the wall on the side of the road.
crap was everywhere on the road
i slowed down and asked every1 if they were right
it was like just at the end of a straight so i dont know how he did it.
but it was a good drive none the less
sorry i had to go home so early Smile
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Friday 8th Nov Fri, 08 November 2002 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a good night, great to let of some boost with the boys again.
Smile
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Sat, 09 November 2002 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry guys ah i went back to the brooklyn turn off with matt and andy he ahd 3 flats so yeah we didn't leave there till um 12ish.so yeah sorry but ben i tryed to give you my number but i just got out of range.
me and matt had the idea of regular cruzers puting their phone number up under their name permanently so i am.
when we were chillin wait for rims we say some cruzers heading through the pac and rotars n shit mabye (run run) so later on we went down p...s ridge but to fingd no 1 so then headed to terrigal just to see if you may have been there but no one so we then went for a bit of a cruz and then were "OFF LIKE JEWISH FORESKINS" so you could say on the roads home.
oh well
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Sat, 09 November 2002 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMM AC BELT:nonono: No No No !! Made it home eventually, was a very slow trip. The other belt is really stuffed now, not much left, but it was worth it, going up old pac following the yellow mr2 out weighed what happened Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Friday 8th Nov Sat, 09 November 2002 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it was a cool FTO aye Laughing Laughing Laughing ???

How the hell did Andy get THREE flats??? One is always a challenge but three??? That's a good idea about the phone number thingy ladies... I might do it aswell... But first I'm off to update my car's details in the NSW section...

Ryan, I'm sure that the belts are the least of your worries now... Sorry to hear about the crap this morning but why the f**k did that other car drive off No No No No No No No No No ???

And also Ryan, I http://board.performanceforums.com/forums/images/smilies/bowdown.gif to your sideways action at that roundabout... I've never seen a Corolla that far around... It was cool!!!
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Friday 8th Nov Sat, 09 November 2002 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so true,no idea why it drove off, but it was not to worried about the red lights i saw it go through Confused but as least tomorrow it should be driving again, going for the whole "i am waiting for my fully sik front bar" look. As for the roundabout, i will give it a really good go next time Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 09 November 2002 08:23]

Re: Friday 8th Nov Sat, 09 November 2002 08:42 Go to previous message
Hi Guys , sorry I didnt make it. We had a few drama's a long the way.

Andy and I were on our way down when his supra got 3 flat tyres all at once coming down into brooklyn, we pulled off the exit ramp and had to wait there untill a new set of rims arrived.

He had fitted new rims that afternoon, and the fitter had not put the right valves in.

he was furios to say the least.

we were stopped within easy view of the brooklyn bridge.

so we watched to cruise go by.

I gave chase driving whilst trying to scan the cb channels as well I managed to get hold of Mr Plow, and they came back to help.

2 hours later we were off again
Hey Mr Plow ... how quiet was that commodore after he geed me up.

1 squirt and he just faded away....

couldn't find anyone decent so we went home.

oh well,

next time

Matt

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!!
Next Topic:BATHURST
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:37:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073668956756592 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.