Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 13 May 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 08:38

If your wheels are spinning all through first, it's time to get some real tyres.

I second that.
on old rubber, 2nd gear had become quite useless for me. big fat brand new rubber, and suddenly all I get is a chirp.
  Send a private message to this user    
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 17 May 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

Just 1 question. What freight company would be good to use to ship say like the noseplate (whatever its called - the bit with the badge on it on the front) interstate? I don't have a gf working in Auspost Razz and they say items longer than 1 metre won't be accepted.

Yian
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 17 May 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can u go with someone like TNT or Toll ?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 17 May 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toll require a business account (I've tried)
I wouold also like to know this, I have wheels that need shipping
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 17 May 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, that wouldn't be my noseplate would it? hehe Very Happy

But yeh try TNT or the such. I'd go with Tas Freight but thats only cuss i live in tassie Rolling Eyes I've used Startrack Express before and there pretty good aswell. Look up Transport in your local yellow pages and ring around for the best price/service!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 23 May 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm i love my car
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 24 May 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck you're a tool No No No
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 24 May 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused wats yer problem mate

[Updated on: Tue, 24 May 2005 02:39]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 24 May 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 10:35

Fuck you're a tool No No No

I can feel the loveee Wink
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 24 May 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 09:41

mmm i love my car

I know that a car is "special"... but not that special Nod

Life is better Wink

CrUZsida, I think "you hit the nail on the head" on your last post Very Happy

Cheers.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 24 May 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 09:41

mmm i love my car

Hey nick,

Tell us whats been done to your 7mgte. Was told by Sam (negative boost) that you told him that the bottom-end was stock, but you had $10k worth of headwork and cams which apparently let you rev to 8,000 rpm?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW WTF, where did $10k worth of head work come from.. i never told him that.. LOL oh i know what has happened!! the top end has been rebuilt and when the wolf 3d was tuned they also decided to put bigger injectors... the top end on the engine has only 10,000k's on it.. the bottom end is still stock tho. But i was looking through the computer settings and the place that tuned it had the rev limiter set to 8000 rpm.. and the bloke i bought it off mentioned something about work done to the cams, i think he said they where aftermarket and installed when the top end was done.. i will have to have search all the papers to see what the desciption on the parts says.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 17:30

had $10k worth

Woops cant remember saying that.

Whats happened to your car anyway, havnt blown a big end bearing have ya? hehe
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
negative boost wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 13:50

Yian wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 17:30

had $10k worth

Woops cant remember saying that.

Whats happened to your car anyway, havnt blown a big end bearing have ya? hehe

My bad. Razz

Nick, the rod knock may be the result of your 8k redline. Laughing
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried taking my 5mge to rev limiter the other night... goes all the way out to 7krpm!

Hmm... now I just need a head that can breathe and some cams to make use of such rotating capability Razz

I make max power at 5 n a bit krpm
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5MGE's have no rev limiter.

My 6M hit about 7600 once.
And hit 7000 on a few occasions too.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine does, why wouldnt it?

it sat on exactly 7000rpm for a sec or two while i had my foot flat down
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Odd, must be an import thing.
No Aus delivered 5MGE's had rev limiters.
Probably something to do with all being released as Auto's.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be really, really, really, REALLY careful about taking a 7m to anywhere near 8000. Even my 1j isn't super dooper happy up there, and it's a revvy little bitch compared to the 7m (plus I'd be suprised if you were making useful power at that rpm)
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 15:39

My 6M hit about 7600 once.

Seriously? Mine cuts at 6400, as far as i know its standard.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 17:00

I'm not letting you drive my MA61 if you are going to mash the floor Razz

If your car is a JDM motor Viper, look for an Aust. Spec ECU just to throw in to see how it behaves, Allan has a spare 5M-GE ECU but that's JDM Sad...

Cheers.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aust spec 5mge's are all late model 5mge's.
90% of import 5mge's are early model 5mge's, which use 5me electronics.

Most import 5mge's are also ex-Malaysia, not JDM.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 00:42

Meh, I did and James loved it. Razz A car needs a trashing once in a while. Gets the oil moving through its .. err.. oil galleries? Confused
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 25 May 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 01:37

Meh, I did and James loved it. Razz A car needs a trashing once in a while. Gets the oil moving through its .. err.. oil galleries? Confused

Loved the hell outta it Very Happy

But would you call it 'trashing' ?? I'd more like to think of it as enthusiastic or spirited driving Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. I guess you could call it that too. Smile
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 08:36

Yian wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 01:37

Loved the hell outta it Very Happy

But would you call it 'trashing' ?? I'd more like to think of it as enthusiastic or spirited driving Smile

Try and explain that to the Authorities as you beat a unmarked highway patrol car off the line (Which will not happen with my MA61 in the near future) Nod
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the rev limiter was set to 8000RPM, but i turned it back down to 6500 even on performance mode! i barely take mine past 2500 RPM tho.. i dunno y u guys are goign on about Rod knock for... the noise has just dissappeared and the car seems fine now.. must of just had a sad moment, but its happy again!
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 10:16

Heh heh. I guess you could call it that too. Smile

Just got back from a ride in Yian's MA61 7M-GTE... It's insane riding in the back... Only if my 5M-E had a spirit of a 7M-GTE Sad

EBC Greenstuff I think makes a huge difference compared to Bendix Ultimate after having a rotor changed Very Happy...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same as mine... i drove my 5ME supra a week after i got the 7M and by god it was shit!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 18:13

EBC Greenstuff I think makes a huge difference compared to Bendix Ultimate after having a rotor changed Very Happy...

Told ya its good didn't I? Having power is no use unless you can pull up before you smack into that truck that just pulled out of nowhere yeh?? Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:51]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i find that in the wet if u hit 0.1 psi in 2nd gear then u break traction.. anyone else get this problem ?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need to get some decent tyres. Unless the road needs some serious resurfacing *i.e. so old and shiny its a deathtrap* I can hit around 7psi without breaking traction. If I give it anymore then its a different story.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seconded. You need better tyres.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got brand new bridgestone eagers
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My tyres are 6 months old and 2 burnouts later. I'm still betting you need some decent tyres.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:03

i got brand new bridgestone eagers

I'm standing by my previous statement. New doesn't equal good, especially in that case.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, on my old rocks I used to get wheel spin in every gear in the wet (doing that at over 100km/hr is scary!)

new tyres I haven't tried out in the wet yet, but I did accidentally rip up 2nd gear on my way to the exhaust shop today, which was totally unexpected with the falken azenziz 255 on the back!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they aren't too bad but i ain't much of a tyre man so i dunno the difference between good and bad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
side note: are tyres like brakes, and need to be "worn in" before they grip properly? 'cause the massive loss of traction today was suprising and disturbing - if I wanted to break traction that easily, I wouldn't fork out over $1k for tyres!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:17

they aren't too bad but i ain't much of a tyre man so i dunno the difference between good and bad

They are a muscle car tyre as opposed to a true performance tyre. That's the main difference.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:21

side note: are tyres like brakes, and need to be "worn in" before they grip properly? 'cause the massive loss of traction today was suprising and disturbing - if I wanted to break traction that easily, I wouldn't fork out over $1k for tyres!

Sorta, they sometimes have a bit of the release lubricant they put on them to remove them from the moulds. This usually takes a few hundred km's to wear off, so yeah, sometimes they do, but it's not for the same reasons as brakes.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i meant in the wet.. i don't go around trying to burn my tyres out... i mean i go a bit nutty in the dry just cause its fun, but i do it every once in a blue moon
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groovy - they've only done like 50-100kms, so I'll give them until I get engineered to prove their worth before I swap to hankooks
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:25

i meant in the wet.. i don't go around trying to burn my tyres out... i mean i go a bit nutty in the dry just cause its fun, but i do it every once in a blue moon

I know, you said that. Going from driving on other tyres, to my RE711's was like night and day. ESPECIALLY in the wet.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:26

groovy - they've only done like 50-100kms, so I'll give them until I get engineered to prove their worth before I swap to hankooks

I wouldn't be so quick to throw out anything Razz They'll get better, you did buy them after hearing about how good they are didn't you?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, they're not getting thrown out until they're illegally worn. but yes, they're supposed to be good, and I got a great deal on them. the hankooks are also supposed to be good. it was either this or go up a price range, and spend $2k+ on my tyres, and I'm not that rich!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat is hte price difference.. eagersa re about $250 a tyre
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:41

If thats what they cost, they are a rip. My Potenza G3's in 225/50R16 are only going to cost $215 a corner, and they are supposed to be better than the RE711!

$250? Thats crap. Laughing
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um... I have Yokohama A509s on my MA61 and they are great but smokey when I accidently lock up the brakes Sad

I don't have much of an opinion about them.

Cheers
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Potenza GIII's are great in the wet and dry, considering it's winter they 're a good choice! They saved me once last year too... was pouring down and some crazy dumb bitch in a ford laser decided to swerve to my side of the road, avoided without any slippage because of those tyres.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 26 May 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 23:41

I paid $260 for my 17" tyres (255/45 Dunlop SP3000A) which I can assure you are a whole lot better than crappy old Eagers. I suggest you find another tyre shop!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the Motor/Wheels mags just did a tyre test with 235/45x17 tyres, and the results were very interesting especially when you compare the price of some of the ones that didn'nt perform too well.

Worth a quick browse in the newsagent next time !!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i didn't pay for the tyres.. the last bloke that owned it did, so they are pretty new.. he reckons they where $250 a pop, maybe he was just saying that to impress me!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 12:05

well i didn't pay for the tyres.. the last bloke that owned it did, so they are pretty new.. he reckons they where $250 a pop, maybe he was just saying that to impress me!

LOL. He seems to have said a lot of things to impress you. But then you have the car. As long as you're happy with it thats all that matters. Remember to do your oil changes. 7m's dont like wallowing in old oil.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 10:28

One of the Motor/Wheels mags just did a tyre test with 235/45x17 tyres, and the results were very interesting especially when you compare the price of some of the ones that didn'nt perform too well.

can you offer some more specifics on that? Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 12:09

bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 10:28

can you offer some more specifics on that? Smile

Yep, but a friend has the mag. When I get it back off him, I'll try and scan/summarise/post it to you as a favour for the shift boot malarky ...

Basically the winner overall was the Bridgy S-03, but at $359 RRP each, the difference to the 3rd placed tyre, Maxxis Victra MZ01 (@ $195 RRP) was not that great, and the Maxxis tyre actually outpointed the S-03 in a couple of the tests such as wet braking

But then again, I have been offered 2 new and 2 x 15 lap old Bridgy Re540's in 235/345x17 for $500 the lot !!!

Very sticky !!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW the bloke that i bought my white supra off told me about the eagers not hte silver one... yes my 7M is due for a service VERY SOON! infact this week i shall do it... Exam study time = car time!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 10:46

Basically the winner overall was the Bridgy S-03, but at $359 RRP each, the difference to the 3rd placed tyre, Maxxis Victra MZ01 (@ $195 RRP) was not that great, and the Maxxis tyre actually outpointed the S-03 in a couple of the tests such as wet braking

Maxxis actually made a good tyre? They used to be only good for taxis and smoke Razz My previous ones had no wet weather ability at all!
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 21:49

ZZT231 wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 18:13

Told ya its good didn't I? Having power is no use unless you can pull up before you smack into that truck that just pulled out of nowhere yeh?? Razz

Um... Yes. Advantage with me though Yian is that my 5M-E doesn't produce enough overtaking power/torque to overtake at a decent speed so brakes are going to be my only advantage (When a truck pulles out) *Touches wood*...

Does anyone know if I can get Slotted Rear Rotors for the MA61? DBA parts list doesn't have it as they only have OEM rotors.

Cheers.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 27 May 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I wouldn't be bothered trying to find slotted rears. The fronts do most of the work anyway, wouldn't be worth it.
Pages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:80's Grp A Toyota pics...
Next Topic:Electric car thrashes Ferrari and Porsche
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:27:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086948871612549 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.