Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought i posted some fuckin pictures?!

here they are anyway:

test fit of gauges. final product will look a lot better.
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/gauges.jpg

and, should a manual 7m-gte @ 5psi with a full 3" exhaust and dump be making more than this? previous owner got 139rwkw...
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/dynosheet.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryley mate...

Is your oil pressure gauge hooked up? Or is it sitting in the negatives while your car is on?

I'm gunna be doing the same thing as you soon-ish, as soon as I can find money for the gauges I want. Already got them DIN gauge holders.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah oil pressure not hooked up yet...

and that din thing needs a bit of modifying to fit, and it sure is a pain in my ringhole at the moment...
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 18:51

nah oil pressure not hooked up yet...

and that din thing needs a bit of modifying to fit, and it sure is a pain in my ringhole at the moment...

Define 'needs a bit of modifying' ... too long? too high? too wide? No explanation, just a fucking pain in the ass?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On'ya Ryley, at bloody last you post the picture of the DIN Guages... Now you have a PM Wink

Cheers.
Tim.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
similer but in my MA70

http://members.optushome.com.au/ma71/gauges002sml.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/ma71/gauges002.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 07 August 2005 11:16]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 07 August 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez allan, thats heaps similar, looks very good though Very Happy

yian-

you've got to cut half of the top rung bit off- but i cut the rubber off and acutally cut the plastic out from underneath it, and am still yet to glue the rubber back up.... sounds confusing eh? i still need to try a few things. i'm taking it off again this week to fit everything properly and i'll get some tutorial pictures. Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 16:10

and, should a manual 7m-gte @ 5psi with a full 3" exhaust and dump be making more than this? previous owner got 139rwkw...

Probably not.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 16:10

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/dynosheet.jpg

Can I make an Australia wide request here?

When you get a dyno done, can you get the print out in RPM down the bottom, and AFR on the right handside.

I care not for what speed you are doing and even less for how much 'tractive effort' your car has.

That is all.
Thank you.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and HOW THE FUCK did you have 7degC intake temps when the ambient temp is 24degC?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deep breaths.

in with the peach air of tranquility, out with the vile green mist of anger and frustration
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i didn't choose what that shit was.

i don't give a fuck about speed and Newtons either, i wanted RPM and Nm respectively so i could see what my car was doing over the rpm range.

But, it was a dyno day ran by fully shick wogs who didn't even give me the option of printing outmy best dyno run. all that ambient temperature was a load of crap anyway, they rolled my car on, some greaseball sat in the front and revved it, gave me a bit of paper and pushed me off so a midget in a sik VL turbo (i shit you not) could get on.

but hopefully the toymods dyno printout will be more helpful, and give a better result Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2005 14:37]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also,

what do people reckon a set of dished 16" or 17" Volk CE28s would look like on an ma61? in silver or charcoal i reckon...

anyone wanna photoshop?

http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/datas2/VOLK/040_CE28N/big.jpg
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got a bit of money to play with do ya Ryley? Wink Buy me a set too while you are at it. I'll pay ya back in installments hehe Razz
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 08 August 2005 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not too flash with photoshop, but here is my attempt for ya.

http://www.abbeysound.com.au/jnicol/forryley.jpg

I appologize its not an MA61, but I couldnt find any pics that suited the angle, even that one isn't ideal....

Cheers.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 01:17

You got a bit of money to play with do ya Ryley? Wink Buy me a set too while you are at it. I'll pay ya back in installments hehe Razz

nah don't have any money yian. Laughing i just like them, and i like to dream Laughing

thanks for the photoshop too james, i reckon they'd look pretty good...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought I'd post a pic of last nights effort

http://conceptual.net.au/~peewee/uza61/800/01.jpg

More: http://conceptual.net.au/~peewee/uza61/800/
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now that, sir, is a power goal...

will the bonnet close? are you going auto or manual? (forgive the ignorance) Surprised
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea if the bonnet will close, as I have no bonnet to test.

Manual
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon the plenum will clear but that throttle body could be an issue.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I plan to change the mounts a tad and lower it another 5mm

It should clear everything then.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sorta thermos you running there? And... how are you holding the car up? Or is it resting on the floor? (noticed there werent any struts)
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you notice there was no rear of the car....

The front cut is just sitting on 4 axle stands.

Thermo's are AU, and just held against the MZ10 radiator for the shots.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 16:04

Did you notice there was no rear of the car....

Oh.. its that one. Couldn't tell from the shots. Oh well. Looks the goods. Bet it'll go like a shower of shit when its done.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 14:06

Couldn't tell from the shots.

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/uza61/800/05. jpg

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 16:27

Yian wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 14:06

Couldn't tell from the shots.

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/uza61/800/05. jpg

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

I should learn not to put things in plural form when I havent quite looked at them. I meant, I couldn't tell looking from the shot (i.e. the one you posted).
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Providing you're not paying for it and they do a good job (with black, they HAVE to do a good job or it looks shit), BLACK BLACK BLACK.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 09 August 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sound file of my supra I made tonight:

http://www.abbeysound.com.au/jnicol/ma61.wma

Right near the end you can hear the rev limiter which according to many, doesn't exist Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
James.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 10 August 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds great Smile
is that 5M powah?
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 10 August 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that the 5M-E with exhaust and extractors like it says in you're sig?

where the hell did you get extractors for the 5ME? and how'd you manage to avoid being bashed to death Mad for putting that stuff on a 5M Rolling Eyes

sounds pretty cool anyway, I want to take the extra little box thingy out of my exaust system now, all I need is a peice of piping to replace it (I wanna keep the muffler on there just not that secondary resonator/backpressure thing)
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 10 August 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#Fiend# wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 14:24

Is that the 5M-E with exhaust and extractors like it says in you're sig?

where the hell did you get extractors for the 5ME? and how'd you manage to avoid being bashed to death Mad for putting that stuff on a 5M Rolling Eyes

sounds pretty cool anyway, I want to take the extra little box thingy out of my exaust system now, all I need is a peice of piping to replace it (I wanna keep the muffler on there just not that secondary resonator/backpressure thing)

That is a 5MGE isn't it Viper Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 10 August 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ya, its a Gen1 5MGE
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 10 August 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5MGE straight from an MX73 Cressida.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 10 August 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would make it a gen2 then, haha, my mistake.
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 11 August 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I should probly search the forums, which I will later on when I have time to wait for my crappy dialup. If this is covered well elsewhere don't bother replying and I'll no doubt find it later but anyway:

I have a bit of time on my hands and not much cash so I'm thinking about removing repairing some of the rust/dings in my MA61 by hand,

It has about 3 fingers of hatch rust but no holes, a small dent with cracked paint+starting to rust on the front right guard near the headlight, slightly cracked front left flare, loss of clear coat finish in patches around the sunroof (minimal rust in the sunroof but I have a spare) and various other small dings and paint chips and rust spots. Mainly the paint is just faded and there are a few mitsmatch panels (bonnet and one of the guards are silver but you can tell they're from a diff car and the small panel infornt of the bonnet is dark grey)

There is no chassis rust or spare wheel well rust which is why I want to try and fix it all up now before it can spread.

I intend to try and use that rust nuetralizing chemical stuff to avoid cutting too much out of the panels (it is only surface rust so I should be able sand it back to smooth)

Afterwards I want to give it some kind of primer coat to protect the metal until I can get a proper paintjob (for the time being I don't care how it looks but I want a good end result when I do paint it)

Can someone who has done this before please tell me:

-What tools/equipment/method will achieve the best result
-should I remove all the panels from the car?
-does that anti rust stuff actaully work or do I need to get it back to bare metal?
-anything else I should have thought of?

I will post some pics of the problem areas tommorow when there is light.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 09:56]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 14 August 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone have any pictures of ma61s with the V5 simmons on it, with deep dish?

saw pictures of the 1986 bathurst supra, the orange one with gold simmons and was inspired. Laughing

if there's no pcitures, does anyone want to photoshop them? Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 14 August 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be aware only FR, OM and Alta come in real sizes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 14 August 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V5 isn't even on the website anymore
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 14 August 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 19:09

does anyone have any pictures of ma61s with the V5 simmons on it, with deep dish?

saw pictures of the 1986 bathurst supra, the orange one with gold simmons and was inspired. Laughing

if there's no pcitures, does anyone want to photoshop them? Very Happy

Post pics of the Bathurst supra!!! pleeezzz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean 'real sizes'?

im thinking about the 5 stud conversion and theres a lot of these wheels on pre-au fords... with dish Evil or Very Mad

james, its in a friend of a friends book, but ill try n find some.

it had a massive crash though....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those pre-au ford rims won't clear ze uber brakes.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really? even with ze mini 0 or low offzet?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a look what Greg had to do for his front rims.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 11:25

Those pre-au ford rims won't clear ze uber brakes.

Some do, eg the CSA Gladiators, but more than likely those with uber dish will not.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am i correct in my findings that the fronts need +18 offset?

+18 fronts and +8 or lower for rears?

any other issues i should be wary of?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 10:15

offset means shit.

-30 offset could fit, at the same time as +50 offset might not.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 11:45

For what hub/disc/disc mounting combination ?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah shit michael, i haven't thought that far ahead Laughing

i was probably just going to copy your car's brake upgrade Embarassed ...

but, if i could find a set of 4-stud that would be good as well...

time to head off to the research galleries
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 11:54

ah shit michael, i haven't thought that far ahead Laughing

i was probably just going to copy your car's brake upgrade Embarassed ...

but, if i could find a set of 4-stud that would be good as well...

time to head off to the research galleries

Just be aware that no matter what your path is, costs add up pretty quick.

If you want a simple solution, go with CrUZ's brakes and expensive wheels (a la Draven), if you want a challenge (and have some maching access), go with Mine/Ed's version and cheap wheels Laughing
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or you could take the nonsensical and hideously expensive option like I did. Mad
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any benefit to that Norbs?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um... I have genuine JAY-DEE-EMM Chaser dorifto coilovers? That sounds beneficial. Having coon rotors is a bonus too I guess, it will always be easy to source replacements.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 12:44

Or you could take the nonsensical and hideously expensive option like I did. Mad

They suited the bling wheels though !!!

The rims that you had would not have worked with the other options floating around.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well yes, if you take into account the cheapness of my bling wheels the whole thing didn't work out too badly. If you didn't have high-offset wheels to begin with I don't think you'd take this route though.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 15:33

Well yes, if you take into account the cheapness of my bling wheels the whole thing didn't work out too badly. If you didn't have high-offset wheels to begin with I don't think you'd take this route though.

You are quite right, but at the end of the day, even my route didn't work out cheap.

The best solution for the non-mechanical people is the kit that CrUZsida developed.

Mind you, you still need $2k worth of mags.....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its simple.

There is 2 options

Option 1: get rims to suit your wanted brakes.
Option 2: get brakes to suit your wanted rims.

Both will be expensive.

Don't like it? Put up with stock or buy a nissan.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 15:47

Its simple.

There is 2 options

Option 1: get rims to suit your wanted brakes.
Option 2: get brakes to suit your wanted rims.

Both will be expensive.

Don't like it? Put up with stock or buy a nissan.

Nod
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 14:10

Mind you, you still need $2k worth of mags.....

Pssht, $1516 Razz And even my el dodgo Rays fit over no worries Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, preliminary research concludes:

so, with adaptor plates (that peewee made up a while ago?) I can fit Z32 discs (and calipers?) onto my hubs (i'll need new mags to clear them, yes?)

will they fit front and rears? would they be fine for a 7mgte supra, probably eventually running around the 200rwkw mark?

Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 15 August 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Fronts only at this stage.
Will be working on rear upgrade when I have time.

Stock MX73 rims clear the calipers, and are cheap at < $100 for a whole set.

Easy to use while you save up for something decent.
Pages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:80's Grp A Toyota pics...
Next Topic:Electric car thrashes Ferrari and Porsche
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:08:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096020698547363 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.