Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Drift Nats 16th-17th Mon, 14 March 2005 22:29 Go to next message
who is going ? and wat will u be doin there, i.e competing, show and shine ?

http://fulllock.com/dn05_rnd1_web.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 15 March 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sure all the usual suspects will be there. I will be competing in the poor rally car.

Although all things are going full steam ahead atm with the spoonter i dont think it will be ready.. Crying or Very Sad

Anyways who else is coming?

Jezza
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 15 March 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shtock boy will be making the trek from packingham to do some speculating as always. Very Happy
Should be a good event, will be a fair few new cars i would suspect.
I have also heard a rumour that Simon Evans has been given a car to do some dori in also. could be interesting Shocked
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 15 March 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What will Evans be braking ? hey he will be able to patch the walls afterwards Laughing that might be worth while going for Laughing

I wonder who will say there coming and not turn up like last time Rolling Eyes normal effort by this state at these events .
Have Hen , Rally , Stocko missed any drift events ? i think not i have always seen them there every time i go Smile .

Are the interstate guy road trippers coming this time ? NSW guys where mega organized last time Very Happy , SA guys please prepare your cars for the trip this time Crying or Very Sad

Will we bother with another two laps of doing 20kph with the show & shine , then being told off for burnouts ? anyone else want to watch a levin spinning out in front of them this time Laughing my highlight of the two laps of shear boredom.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 15 March 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Tue, 15 March 2005 20:10

Are the interstate trippers coming this time ? NSW guys where mega organized last time Very Happy , SA guys please prepare your cars for the trip this time Crying or Very Sad (Hope ya like my edit Wink )

I dont think the NSW guys were too organised either.

Believe it or not i think the chad may have been.... Shocked

Cmon kids get on out there.

Should really get onto the fulllock guys about making some commission on all this promoting, or at least let us pracice and compete for free! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Jezza

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys I'm driving down with John who is competing (possibly with a 4ac Laughing ) I'm planning the trip at the moment but I've never driven down there before where is a good place to stop on the Hume Hwy approx 1/2 way between the border and Melbourne? Preferably with a BP, Shell and Caltex Service Station?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im despretaly trying to be readay in time so i can enter

i need luck...

and hands... anyone wanna help out? free beer and bbq at my house! hahaha
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiri i ant the best person for machnics but i can help you out with body work if needed?

but if u need n e help drop me a pm with wat it is and ill see wat i can do
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunitly the only thing i need is an engine! Sad

i was hanging on green comets or even chads, but comet sold his to his friend and chad reconsidered the sale...

*sighing hardcore*

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 04:57]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is "The Chad" these days he must be very busy
The Dori's engine is sold hey , nice wiring on that engine Smile
But Jezza's has some motors arriving ? there might be a engine in spares there easy once he take what he needs for the sequential twin turbo s.c Shocked Or there was a few ae82's with 4age's for stuff all in this weeks tradingpost for a few hundred .
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really hunting for something rwd atm so it can be done by the 14th and i can enter...

will keep franticly searching

shiri
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was talking to the chad today, his boss has some hardcore firewall action to stop him from looking at anything Toyota or AE86 related at work. Shocked Shocked

My mate will be competing in the black rwd subaru legacy wagon again.
I organised my photography pass with full lock today, i get a bright orange vest to wear, yay for me!!!
So after the event i will post a few pics up for everyone to check out.

Cheers
Shtock
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shiri, RWDing a FWD engine is so easy even I could manage it. RWD 4AGEs are old and gay anyway. Just get whatever you can and bolt it in. I will help.

Indi, there is bugger all on the Hume between the border and Melbourne. Best bet is to fill up in Albury and then hope you make it to the outskirts of Melbourne. There are some big servos on the highway a fair way out of town these days.

Hopefully the list of stuff to do on my car will get done before the nationals, but if not then I'll still be there.

Also I may be in need of a driver to drive my car home from Calder at the bitter end on Sunday night (assuming it is still driveable). So anyone I know who may be able to do that, please PM me.

Hen
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 31 March 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whats the go for this year ?

same setup as last time ?

hopefully this time around there wont be the big split in ranks like last time !

good luck to those who enter - and who might , in the slightest possibility , be entering in the show ponies co-event ?
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 09:45

so whats the go for this year ?

same setup as last time ?

hopefully this time around there wont be the big split in ranks like last time !

good luck to those who enter - and who might , in the slightest possibility , be entering in the show ponies co-event ?

haha ill be in the show ponies co event, i diff cant drift it with the rest yet. plus i would rather pay for the nice inside parking of show and shine were my car is safer lol
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Henn, I guess we'll just have to hope for the best and see how we go then Rolling Eyes

Make sure you guys all come up and introduce yourselves, I'll be with my boyfriend John, he drives this car....

http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/blue3.jpg

So keep an eye out for us and dont be shy Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i actually have the gt4 i might see about popping it in there as well - aint a drift car but it is a neat tough Gt4 Smile

( mmm 315mm X 25mm vented rotors + shiney new 4 pots to show off new found bling ! )

do we have to go thru entry slip stuff again ?

i remember forms and stuff last time + pre requisites of entry dates

( dunno whats going on as im overseas atm but get back on the 11th )
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be good to see a few more toyotas indi so if we/i get the chance ill say gudday Smile

least your BF has a car that can slide - my thing doesnt do the while slide thing unless i want to go into " crazy finn " driving mode
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After recent events im not even gonna bother showing the mr2. Can't trust certin sprinter owners and mates around my car.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 15:17

After recent events im not even gonna bother showing the mr2. Can't trust certin sprinter owners and mates around my car.

not again dude ? please stop with this hole shit, saying "sprinter owners this and that" just because of 1 or 2 dumb cunts out there.
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I second that ^^^^

Clown, if you have problems with anyone, PM them or speak to them directly.

Lets keep it on topic.

Hen
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come and support me clown Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Err i think you'll find that im not the one with the problem. Im not the one goin around touching peoples car's and threataning people on the internet Laughing

Shiri i'll be there to support you dude!

Toyoda i cant help it if allt he faggots seem to be i the same group, I get along quite well with Shiri and mike etc. just the rest that have problems with thier attitudes. They know who I am, what i drive etc. so they can come up and talk to me in person. Seems that the people that have beef with me are quick to run their mouth but when it comes to talking face to face they step down. Its not that hard to apologise for shit youve done, and i'd cop shit on the chin if i'd done anything wrong.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sorry if this pisses people off that don't know me but i like to speek my mind. Your on the internet and i don't need to speak to you daily/work with you so i don't give two shits what most of you think!

Sorry to the rest for goin off topic. just felt it needed to be said.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 08:16]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown not another thread on this please ! Its in the passed is there really a need to dig back in history again ?

Hey back on topic , is "The Chad" going to organize any events like last year ? anyone else thinking of any thing to add to the event like last year ? I think lots of people didn't go last time due to the short notice . Are there any other interstate people coming down again ? anyone heard anything on this from the normal suspects ?

What about the people entering , any support to get there cars ready ! Any one apart from shiri got issue with parts etc
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats going on with chads engine adam?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shiri give us a yell if i can give ya a hand wiht anything.

mprovedae86: im sure you'd be pissed if i did stuff to your car and were ment to be in the same club Rolling Eyes Especially something that coulda been sorted out with a bit of communication not gutless actions making it worse.

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Fri, 01 April 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shiri i don't know , haven't heard from "The Chad" maybe he is
"Busy in the City"

But really shit its going to be a close one if that car of yours doesn't get a engine in a week or so Sad Does anyone know where theres a spare one ? any of the normal spots , wreckers , meridian , toyospares ? Someone must have one ! somewhere around this city .

Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, enough of this crap.

That is a line, it is the line where everyone stops talking about past problems and starts talking about the drift nationals again. I'm sick of it, I don't want to hear about it, and it is taking up valuable drift discussion space. If anyone wants to discuss the situation further start your own thread. If anyone has anything to say to me then PM me.

I will also report any off-topic posts to the moderators.

So back to the Nats... surely you can find some form of 4AGE in the next few days Shiri. Just ring every wrecker in the phone book. Go on... do it.

Also I plan on organising a pub night on the Saturday night, so everyone who comes to the event can head on out and get blind before getting up to do it all again on the Sunday (that is assuming I don't have to weld any rally cars back together this time). Place is yet to be decided, but am hoping for city/inner northern burbs. Suggestions welcome.

Hen
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might round up a few of the stragglers that keep hanging around my place, see how many of them can bring along a car, or even just sit up on the grass and tell everyone how good they could be. Heck, I might even have to subject my poor old heap to a bit more of this treatment!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed with henn here - joely - gimme a few days to sort my shit out post holiday and we'll see if we can both take Mr2 and gt4 to show and shine ..

Dont worry about wahts happened in the past mate - theres still 99.9% of good guys here + your car would be fine ..

its in the past - move on

henn - once again back to show and shine details - have they got forms to fill in ?

sorry to be bit of a " need help " but i have f all access time on the net while over here
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71

ill see if the forms have been put up yet and if they have ill email em to ya
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Panda, Gojiria and the chick with the blue 15 (can't remember her name) were in ballarat last night promoting. Aparently the bogans were a bit of a handfull though Laughing Gave me a shitload of flyers to hand around.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chick with blue silvia ... Hm - does she have a cute co-pilot who can see the leaves on the road ?

Hehehe! Wink

Anyway - hang onto a flyer for me joel plz!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sat, 02 April 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah thinkin about it kinda looks like her Laughing
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 03 April 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill try to get down there cause maybe one of my friends maybe putting his MY05 rex in the shown and shine, ill just be there to spectate obviously cant get my sprntr down there.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 03 April 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard a rumour that there will be practice night on the thursday night, if this is the case then us SA boys will need some people to take us out on the town on either thurs/fri/sat night.... mabey all three Very Happy
Lets see if you Vics can hold your booze Very Happy

P.S. is there anything interesting to do in melbourne on a friday during the day, motel rooms arent all that interesting Confused
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 03 April 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ther eis a practice night on the 14th...

friday night there is always mt dandy Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 03 April 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trying to kill off competitiong shiri? Cool
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 03 April 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The comedy festival is on until the Sunday isnt it?
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 03 April 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i shal be there, after all what would the drift nationals be without the fully sick dori machine, sitting in the carpark.. Confused

i think natan (lectric) is organising a cruise down there through mccr..

Adam,Mike, and James hope to c you there! Very Happy

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Mon, 04 April 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm might see if a mate wants me to drive his 180 down since he has no licence at the moment.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Wed, 06 April 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm resigning to not entering, its not likely i can find and get an engine in by that weekend

sorry guys
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Wed, 06 April 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 18:12

i'm resigning to not entering, its not likely i can find and get an engine in by that weekend

sorry guys

Are you getting that 100kw?!!

Jezza
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Wed, 06 April 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys hasn't contact me... whats up with that?

i sent him two pm's, gave him my mobile and email and everything

some ppl Laughing
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 10 April 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who is entering ?
I guess Henn , Rally , Dodgyae86 , Crab , Steve , who else will be out there ?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Mon, 11 April 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no entering the gt4 in show ponies - just found out from another expensive international call that its not done yet ..

might still spectate though , we'll see Sad
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Mon, 11 April 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats a 4age? Must be rare.

Ben whats the go with the Pub night? Is this still going on?

Any forms on the show and shine yet toyoda???

Anyone be interested in a premeet cruise to calder this time around on sunday??? Or should i start a new thread of interest?
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Mon, 11 April 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everything seems to be going to plan (touch wood) so I'll be there Thursday night, Saturday and all things going well Sunday too. Keep an eye out for the new additions to the car from Chookhouse Chooning.

The pub night is still going ahead. Nothing too high effort, we've just organised a place so that anyone who feels like can come and chill out and have a few drinks. Check the other thread here in Vic for details.

Hen
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Mon, 11 April 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm out of the game with this one...

next one is 100% sure thing i'll be there and competing
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 12 April 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar no luck with the forms...

at this point im not taking my car down n e way
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 12 April 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well me , nathan and mike shall be cruising down to calder with mccr group, heres the link if anyone is interested!!

http://forums.melbccr.com/showthread.php?t=68706

hope to c u all there

cheers
ryan
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 12 April 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Getting excited now!!
Leave in just over 36 hours Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cant wait to slide calder again. Had a ball last time!!
Aim for the weekend is to link under the bridge,
probably wont happen but im gona try f**k'n hard for it (can anyone say dirt drop Laughing )
Drift Drift Drift Drift!!!!
Crabbs

p.s. Can you buy tires at the track/do you have tire fitters there?

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 06:12]

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 12 April 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crab, there is normally tire fitters there, i cant see this weekend being any different.
I am not sure about tires to buy though, im pretty sure they are normally available but am not certain, im sure henn can answer that question.

cheers
Shtock
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Tue, 12 April 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i will be there selling tyres to you!

And race fuels and new tyres and fitting also!

Jezza

And fitting.

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Wed, 13 April 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you guys see this about it being on TV? http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showt opic=85968&st=0
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Wed, 13 April 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be croozin up wif lectric n shizzle.

So yeah, i'll be up there, hopefully meet some more of you guys
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Thu, 14 April 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys, the practice night was interesting. It took me a while to get used to the car... then my supercharger siezed and I missed the rest of the night.

So to cut to the chase, if anyone has an SC12 spare please PM me. I need one tomorrow so I can compete on Saturday. I'm willing to pick up and pay a good price in cash. [EDIT - I've tracked one down, so no need any more]

Hope to see you out on track over the weekend.

Hen

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 01:28]

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 17 April 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done to all the 86's that competed, was good to see so many out on the track.

Good work to henn and crab for 3rd and 1st respectively.

Had a media pass and yes i did get some photos, will upload a few tomoz, but for now i am a zombie and need some sleep.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Drift Nats 16th-17th Sun, 17 April 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
TOYOTA REPRESENT!!!!

good on ya guys! show those nissans where the real skill lies Very Happy
hope to join u guys out there soonish once i sell the rx7 Very Happy, keep ur eyse open for a sc14 fed ra65 Very Happy
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Monday Cruise to Lorne GOR + BBQ -25th!!! Tomorrow
Next Topic:wen is the next ae86 meet
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:28:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013226985931396 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.