Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1G performance parts (2) 3 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
680OST
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  1G performance parts Tue, 15 March 2005 00:38 Go to next message
Hey guys, completely unrealted to the previously failed group buy of performance 1G stuff, I am now selling much of my own setup, the reason for my sale is my search for more power, and as such, I have decided to upgrade my cylinder head, turbo, manifold, wastegate and intercooler. I will however be keeping my camshafts and intake manifold, injectors and bottom end.

So, here is what I have:

1GGZE cylinder head, it has been ported by a friend who used to build Yamaha's jet ski race engines, it is one of the neatest jobs you will find. It flows 208cfm as opposed to the factory 150cfm at .350" of valve lift, and actually flows nearly 100cfm more at low valve lifts. The exhaust ports are just as good flowing up to 88% of the intake, which is huge, and a very big plus in a turbo engine. It has K line guides, recently done valve seats and valve seals, and is fitted with performance srpings that quite easily handle 10 000rpm. Asking price is $1200. It has a few other modification that I will only tell a serious buyer, as they are hard won secrets.

Second is my exhaust manifold turbo and wastegate. It is a 700 roller with a polished compressor cover and 45mm turbosmart gate, they are both basically brand new, and have done 26 dyno pulls and less than 50klms on the street. I can give a phone number for a few shops and mechanics that know me and the car to verify this, and will give a money back guarantee on them. They come with oil and water lines, and I'll even include the dump pipe. The manifold is 1" steam pipe, perfectly equal length within 4mm every runner and has a F1 style merge collector, it is amazingly efficent, and doesn't glow in 1 single place from head to dump pipe on the dyno, its heat wrapped and comes with a heat shield, it is a low mount type manifold, and with huge cams makes full boost at 5400rpm, although with smaller cams it would make full boost at 4800-5000rpm. It makes 500 flywheel hp on 23-25psi on basically stock engine. Asking $3200, I have photo's, but will only supply them if you call me, I don't really want to show everyone and anyone.

Lastly is my PWR W/A barrel intercooler, it is the 650hp 6"x10 one, polished, and is designed to sit across the top of the engine straight off an xf throttle on the stock TT intake manifold. It has a 2 1/2" inlet, for which I made the whole end tank out of a piece of solid billet, as they only come in 3", it has a bleed screw hole in the top making getting all the air out nice and easy, it comes with a radiator 250x500x37mm, twice the size they recommend, a bosch water pump that flows 37L/min, silicon hoses, clamps and everything needed. I will also include the dry ice tank with it, which is mainly suited to Ke style engine bays or AE86, although I'm sure it would retrofit most small toyota's as they are all very similar in the front inner gaurd. This tank also has cooland bleeds for the cylinder head, a cooland header tank, and radiator overflow area, and is a work of art, it cost me $700 alone to get made. The system has cost me $2700 to make, at trade and cost price and doing half myself, I'm willing to part with it for $1600. I haven't had time to fully test it on my car, I didn't get the results I wanted, but that was largely to do with the fluid I was running, but I'm now going to a dry ice cooler from ARE.

I would prefer local buyers in QLD so they can see it all, as it is all truly awesome gear, its a well fabricated and designed as you will see, and I know for sure any buyer will not be dissapointed. Call me on 0410 730 598 for details and to talk about it.

Cheers.......................6BOOST

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2005 04:45]

Send a private message to this user    
680OST
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Tue, 15 March 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
680OST
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Wed, 16 March 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump?? Anybody??
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: 1G performance parts Wed, 16 March 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
writing a pm now.
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 1G performance parts Thu, 17 March 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts in Queensland are you?
680OST
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Sat, 19 March 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brisbane
680OST
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Mon, 21 March 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brisbane
Gleno28
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Mon, 05 September 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess you got rid of all your stuff?
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: 1G performance parts Mon, 05 September 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this guy hasn't been online in ages. i tried contacting him about the valve springs he was selling but no reply...
Gleno28
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Mon, 05 September 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess you got rid of all your stuff by now?
Toy510
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: 1G performance parts Mon, 05 September 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will get in contact with him and get back to you about what he still has..
Gleno28
Regular

August 2004
Re: 1G performance parts Mon, 05 September 2005 12:29 Go to previous message
Cool, i'll keep in touch about that pump etc
(i'll try to only post once this time...)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:stock 4ac with good clutch & box
Next Topic:WTD: toyota motors (any cond) VIC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 06:34:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055170059204102 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.