Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 19 March 2005 04:42 Go to next message
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend for the entire weekend away but I will be driving down to Kiama for the social meet/carpark display on the Sunday. For those of you in the same boat who would like to meet up and cruise down together it will be a 8am leave (sorry I know this is another early one) to get there for 9:30ish. I will be meeting anyone that's interested at Appin pie shop* car park 7:30 leave at 8 am on the dot......
If you're keen just let me know.
Cheers
Craig

*its in appin rd in the town appin on the left heading to bulli-appin rd (bulli pass)

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 05:24]

Send a private message to this user    
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sat, 19 March 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill probablly cruise down with ya. im only able to make it on sunday as well, ill try and be up early enough
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sat, 19 March 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes cool dude. if people want we can meet at Appin instead?
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sat, 19 March 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well appin is closer for me, heathcote maccas is about 30-40 mins away from me. Dosent mater though whatever is easier for most people will do
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sat, 19 March 2005 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay Dave its better for us as in you and me but its not that much different for someone from the hills
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sun, 20 March 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark same day as track day at oran park, sorry guys
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sun, 20 March 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen to come but i can meet you guys on the way down, in wollongong.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sun, 20 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in the same boat as screamin rolla heathcote is going backwards before going forwards, who else from cambo is going.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sun, 20 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOD DAMMIT! this is wat i wanted to do i have got the saturday of but am working the sunday Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sun, 20 March 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
De@Noo wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:58

GOD DAMMIT! this is wat i wanted to do i have got the saturday of but am working the sunday Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

dude that sucks
Corona RT142 same as me I'm in Liverpool
screechyes no probs pm me your number and i can MSG u when we get down 2 Wollongong.

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 08:38]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Sun, 20 March 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so why not appin then
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can only get there for the Sunday as well so I'll meet you guys for the cruise down.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will probably just come to heatcote maccas with you guys then head down what is the address is it the near the traffic lights that you can turn right at to go down heatcote road or go straight ahead for the F6 to wollongong.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another note who will be heading back from kiama afterwards i will be coming home probably straight away or after some luch etc, cos we are having visitors that i have to get home for.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if people don't mind we will meet at Appin pie shop (nice pies there) for some breakfast.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
appin pie shop is great i'd much rather meet there what time i be there for sure, they have the best treats and are pretty cheap as well.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 03:01]

ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good to me Smile About the same time 7:30-8?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
least i know who to look out for puzzleman's car is unmistakaable with its high ride height and i know screaminrolla's car so thats good to, i will be driving the pale metallic blue corona with stockies. Man i need a new car. I should pinch me mums camry but i'm not on the insurance
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK sounds good except that Sunday is no trade day so i don't think they will be open.
so now meet:Appin pie shop car park 7:30 leave at 8 am on the dot......
is that OK with people from the hills? (Josh)
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" Mon, 21 March 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought it might be closed doesn't matter just have brekkie at home leave prob 7:10 for me and rock up at appin.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Mon, 21 March 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK
now we have 2 change the time as the show will start at 9am not 9:30 so new lave time of 7:30

OK here it is
meetAppin pie shop car park 7am leave 7:30
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Mon, 21 March 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez your making us get out of bed early no probs thanks for the update, i may be a little weary as we are having visitors over on saturday night guarentee i'll be there though. I don't think the rest of the house is gonna appreciate me rummaging around in the morning though shall be fun
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Tue, 22 March 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys dont forget daylight saving ends on sat night/sun morning, so we get an extra hours sleep. Hopefully everyone remembers and dosent turn up at 6 Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Tue, 22 March 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that hmm would be funny to sit there for an extra hour, thinking shit where are you guys
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Tue, 22 March 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the address of this pie shop, im comin down on the sunday as well, i live just up in hornsby.
ta
steve
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Tue, 22 March 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its on Appin rd in the town Appin
thanks reminder for day light savings Dave. now can u remind them not to start the show a 8 Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Tue, 22 March 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh the pie shop is in with the shops in appin there is a parking lot that you enter from the side street, i'm sure one of us will beat you there so just look for the clowns standing buy or sitting in the car lot with a toyota at an ungodly hour looking sus
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Tue, 22 March 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how many are coming from cambo now around 4-5
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes some thing like that
i will get more!
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all, im really considering coming with you,

do you all bring some1 with you or do u cruise on ur own in ur car?

and how good will this carpark display be in kiama? will it be good?

let me no

NOLAN
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b/y/o car
and its going to be some nice scenery
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks craig Rolling Eyes

i no u bring ur own car, but im asking to most of u bring a mate or the mrs or do u just cruise by urself? cause wouldnt it get boring driving all that way by urself?

so the carpark display is suppose to be really nice?

CHEERS

NOLAN
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 19:23

cause wouldnt it get boring driving all that way by urself?

thats y we r cruising together

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 08:43]

chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ROLL CALL:

who is meeting at appin?

1) craig
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats funny when u look at who started the thread it say puzzle man dose it not? Rolling Eyes

there will be about 6-7 cars now
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LIAR,

i thought u were going to bed

NOLAN
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Wed, 23 March 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do we need CB radios
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Thu, 24 March 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 09:01

do we need CB radios

no but will be more fun with one

Nolan wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 20:45

LIAR,

NOLAN

that reminds me Brett i still have your batterers. and i was going 2 bed
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Thu, 24 March 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this for this weekend??? if so anyone comming from blacktown/parra/hills area??? i kinda dont know the appin route' should be fun.... Smile
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Thu, 24 March 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 18:09

Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 09:01

do we need CB radios

no but will be more fun with one

Nolan wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 20:45

LIAR,

NOLAN

that reminds me Brett i still have your batterers. and i was going 2 bed

hey yeah u owe me BATTERIES Razz

thanks craig

NOLAN
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Thu, 24 March 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If josh goes he is coming from the hills

Appin road is on every map its easy to find
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Thu, 24 March 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Stitt

here i got a map Appin is were the circle thing is
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_48_full.gif
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Fri, 25 March 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like I buy a CB tomorrow i want one anyway, new radiator cap, CB what else can I spend moeny one.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a lil out of my way, so ill c u guyz down there, but if u see me give us a wave, black jza with loco 1j plates.
steve
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm im thinking of coming down too, what time you leaving from the hills Josh?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 14:16

Im thinking of coming too, i hope you bring the 4age Beast Very Happy .
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if I come i will be risking a defect in the rolla, but thats ok I get my new company vehicle on tuesday Razz
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ScreaminRolla wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 11:24

Hey guys dont forget daylight saving ends on sat night/sun morning, so we get an extra hours sleep. Hopefully everyone remembers and dosent turn up at 6 Razz

as dave said don't forget about day light savings

hope to see u all at the pie shop nice and early.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:32

I have short term memory, see you there at 6 Laughing .
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:34

puzzle man wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:32

I have short term memory, see you there at 6 Laughing .

your a funny man smt007 i got a cb today woot cost me a whole 32 bucks at strathfield, was marked down, just need someon to show me how to use it lol, i got an idea. New radiator cap from toyota as well its on the old one was pretty stuffed it had crack in it.
Anyway look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow if i don't sleep in that it lol.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so who wants to meet to cruise to the pie shop from around the hills area?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got my cb from Toyota nationals Cool , they are heaps fun on a cruise Cool , specially when i think it was danny broadcast he was playing ricky martin in his car Laughing , the fun times its a shame theres no toyota nationals this year Confused.

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 05:16]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 14:16

I'm thinking I'll leave at about 7 tomorrow morning.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good josh, if i dont get a message from you beforehand to meet somewhere else ill meet you at your place hopefully before 7. you can get me on my mobile 0438 817 333
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time to wash my car....on second thought il do it in the morning Rolling Eyes .
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got back from the city and really tierd might try and get same sleep and hopefully get up, if time2play wakes up were caming down 4shure ok craig cya's there Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sat, 26 March 2005 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool dude hope every ones awake?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sun, 27 March 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all was a great day, love the hillclimb, damn the bloody camruy though would of been lots more fun without him, ah well was still. fun.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE Sun, 27 March 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey i would like to see fotos,

pissed off i couldnt go but i was a tad to intoxicated 2 drive there Razz

sorry guys

still wanna see fotos

CHEERS

NOLAN
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CRESSIDA CRUISE sunday 27/3/2005
Next Topic:REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:25:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011090040206909 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.