AuthorTopic
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 22:08 Go to next message
my dad gettin married soon his girlfriend has
a fucken retarded son
he gets suspended like twice a month and he;s only in grade 5
the other day he overwrited 3 of my sony games gt3, underground2, underground 1.
im just woried hell smash my car
i don't know wats wrong with him but he's the type of person that would just bash a car for no reason
if he touches my car he's dead

anyway anyone got any idea's about what i should do?
  Send a private message to this user  
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Live with it. Ain't nothing you can do about it now. His mum is gunna be your step mum. And your step mum is gunna have ur dad by the short and curlies. I'd say that puts you in a slightly more disadvantaged position to do anything about it.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
show him whos boss... turn all freaky on him... go off at every little thing he does, then at some stage just pin him up against a wall and say, the next time you touch anything of mine im gonna bash the living fuck out of you, and dont think your mother can do anything about it u little fuckwit Very Happy

will either work a treat... or get you kicked out of home... either way... atleast he cant bother you anymore! Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 09:20

show him whos boss... turn all freaky on him... go off at every little thing he does, then at some stage just pin him up against a wall and say, the next time you touch anything of mine im gonna bash the living fuck out of you, and dont think your mother can do anything about it u little fuckwit Very Happy

will either work a treat... or get you kicked out of home... either way... atleast he cant bother you anymore! Very Happy

Or you could try that. Laughing
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

show him whos boss... turn all freaky on him... go off at every little thing he does, then at some stage just pin him up against a wall and say, the next time you touch anything of mine im gonna bash the living fuck out of you, and dont think your mother can do anything about it u little fuckwit

will either work a treat... or get you kicked out of home... either way... atleast he cant bother you anymore!

i like dat
i so wanna bash him now but he's in grade 5
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whos cares, gotta scare them at an early age... I remember going nuts at a 11yr old for stealing my chromies, I never saw him again...
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know im gonna bash im just waiting for the perfect timing
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: faggot step son Sat, 19 March 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh... sibling rivalry ... and i thought people grew out of this when they hit puberty.

ever heard of ADD?

ever thought of talking to your dad/new-mum about your concerns? or are you just going to wait till it's too late and you blow up over something trivial (like a saved game session)?

perhaps no-one ever listens to the nugget? ever asked why he's angry?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you gotta teach them who's boss early, otherwise you lose them and you'll never have respect Cool
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

you gotta teach them who's boss early, otherwise you lose them and you'll never have respect

yeh im gettin the feelin that i should just bash him

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 00:36]

tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I would be feeding the kid some Largactil or Solium,(antipsychotics) works a treat, he will be as mellow as a kitten, minf you he may experience some side effects.. (Caveat: I am not a medical professional, so seek medical advice before administering)

regards tony

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 00:51]

MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

regards tony

u wouldn't happen to be this fatony guy i keep hearing about
he killed my dog
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure what you ,meam, I am not known as 'fat tony' I was in my younger days known as 'tank'. I have never killed a dog, only insects as a young kid. Sorry to hear about your dog. I live in the northern suburbs of BNE, just moved from South Aus 7 weeks ago.

tony
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
introduce him to the bong. He'll quiet down then
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jokin
my mate ran ova my dog
but if i was u i would call myself fatony and start dealing
i wish i was a pimp
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFLMAO!!!

little bit off topic but FUNNY AS FUCK Laughing
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Phrostbyte
i need some1 for a driveby i heard ur a bit of a gangsta
ill supply the guns, stolen car + 50 bucks
how does that sound
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like an ADD/retard kid

Feed some vicious lies to her, and to your dad, just until it breaks them up Very Happy

But really that sucks, slap him around a bit, make him feel useless and worthless. Humiliation is the key since he probably just wants attention and is very used to getting it.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, hand over largactil to a kid, great idea.
that's an old school shithousen drug that I would avoid if possible.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 11:58

Laughing I second that!!!
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Feed some vicious lies to her, and to your dad, just until it breaks them up

i don't have to lie
he swears at my dad for no reason but when i say im gonna kill him my dad sticks up for him and yells at me
ill see how the whole driveby thing with Phrostbyte goes
he's got very high street credit
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 08:20

You should do that, he has to know ur older and bigger then him.
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven, I commend you on your knowledge, I think you or River may in fact be a Doctor. But from my experience it is one of the most effective drugs for some people. I am just speaking as a user not from any educated knowledge. Sure erections are hard to come by and you can;t get too much sunlight ect...

You are right the kid needs some behaviour adjustment he has to be made responsible for his actions, a reality check, and modify his behaviour, as with all of us we have hiccups in our adolecent years, this boy needs a good strong role model that represents a loving, forgiving and accountable father.

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
set him on fire, or resort yourself to drugs.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 05:56

I third that. Then burn the back of his head when he is not looking.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much older than him are you ??

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 20:39

mick wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 05:56

I third that. Then burn the back of his head when he is not looking.

Laughing I don't think he'd really care too much being stoned mate!
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MX73_drifter wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 15:58

Quote:

i don't have to lie
he swears at my dad for no reason but when i say im gonna kill him my dad sticks up for him and yells at me

Yeah failing the driveby give your dad shit about being whipped Laughing
Something about guys in relationships with step kids to the woman, they always seem to get whipped and neglect their blood child.

Women are the devil. Twisted Evil
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dale_ta22 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 22:27

MX73_drifter wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 15:58

Quote:

i don't have to lie

Yeah failing the driveby give your dad shit about being whipped Laughing
Something about guys in relationships with step kids to the woman, they always seem to get whipped and neglect their blood child.

Women are the devil. Twisted Evil

I agree Razz
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hear dem ADD pills do the job, just pop em into his milo Evil or Very Mad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ritalin and when you wan't him like a cunt again. Ritalout Razz
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you are about 3 years older then him. so why not sit him down and try to big a big brother to him.
maybe this is all the poor kids needs, remember he is from a single parent family and you have not mentioned any other siblings.you never know this might be all he needs.
just meybe every one just puts shit on him so he retaliates like this.
just my 1c worth.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give him a talkin to first, then bash him if need be.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No way.. that kid sounds like a little bastard. If you sat down and tried to talk to him hed probably try to poke your eyes out.

I just movedout of home when i couldnt handle my new stepfamily anymore, and it was the best thing i ever did... now sometimes i even get along with my step mum ( not when my dad isnt around though, coz she doesnt have to pretend to like me)

And talking to your parents rarely works, the new stepmum will take offense and think its something about her, or they will thikn you are jelous...

Its often pretty hard... i say deal with scaring the shit out of him.. then he will be too scared to cross you.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does he have toys? if he does sumthin bad to you.. burn his belongings....

he does anything worse... set him on fire.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ADD.

Adults Don't Discipline.

A kid that age just cannot be reasoned with. They need a show of strength that means you won't put up with their shit.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop being a limp dick pussy and retaliate, burn some of his shit, stomp on his stuff, he wrecked your shit, wreck his, if he starts getting physical, flick him really hard on the forehead, he'll reel from the shock, and cry like a little bitch, then you can walk away and act like nothings ever happened, when you do this, he'll come after you again, now its time to whi out a broomstick and whack his knee...

my cousins step nephew was exactly like this, his dad babied him and let him have whatever, im playing ps1 (this was a while ago) and he came and snatched it off me, so i flicked him in the head, took it back, he came backk at me rying like a little bitch (see above) by this time id taken enough crap before hand, so i grabbed him behind the neck and punched him hard in the stomach... needless to say, he didnt bother anyone anymore...

nuff said, stop being a limp dick
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
castrate him. Evil or Very Mad

or send him to school naked. Evil or Very Mad

or both Evil or Very Mad

ok i'm joking, just push him over whenever you see him. Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Sun, 20 March 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 00:52

castrate him. Evil or Very Mad

or send him to school naked. Evil or Very Mad

or both Evil or Very Mad

ok i'm joking, just push him over whenever you see him. Laughing

Laughing I love this forum Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
play soccer with him and deliberatley kick the ball when his is close enough to score him square in the balls.
Razz
That or just set the rules out touch my stuff and die, he touches your stuff bash he'll learn soon enough whats good for him
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
constantly kick him in the bean bag.

if that don't work, break his nose.
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stand over his bed while he's sleeping with a big *shiny* knife. A manic grin wouldn't go astray. Make a little noise to gently wake him, and let him take in the full effect of the picture.

He'll never sleep soundly again, and he sure as hell won't give you any shit. Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one word

FIRE!!!!! Very Happy Razz

Prolly not a good Idea, so maybe don't try it
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send him to michael jackson he'll sort him out
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 12:55

send him to michael jackson he'll sort him out

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think five people mentioned fire...

a forum of pyromaniacs Laughing Laughing Laughing

im with them tho

fire is a good option
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Stand over his bed while he's sleeping with a big *shiny* knife. A manic grin wouldn't go astray. Make a little noise to gently wake him, and let him take in the full effect of the picture.
A good ole meat cleaver has better dramatic effect.

Seriously though - that kid is fucked. Bash him now, if he doesn't get bashed now, he'll only get bashed WORSE later by someone else. By bashing the shit out of him, you are actually doing him a favour - use this wisdom when explaining what you did to your step-mom and her bitch, i mean, your dad. Laughing
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds crazy, I would get a lock on my bedroom door so I feel safe when sleeping, especially if you are going to start beating on him. He probably just wants a role model, I would try reasoning with him, talk to him, try and do somethin with him that he likes doing.

Failing that, beat the shit out of him daily till he shows respect.

Got any pics of your step mum? Gotta see if its all worth it, lol.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 14:35

Sounds

lol
What is it with this place and everyone wanting pics to go with tales of bitches? Laughing
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dale_ta22 wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 15:51

Dust wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 14:35

Sounds

lol
What is it with this place and everyone wanting pics to go with tales of bitches? Laughing

Gotta see if its worth the fuss lol.

If she is some 600 kilo gorilla with facial hair and 3 teeth, then well maybe he needs to get his dad some glasses, then his worries would be over.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh I didn't think of glasses, good idea Dust Cool
The mental image of what you described is not good lol
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was describing my step mother, slightly over exagerated tho, think she is only 250kilos and has 5 teeth and shaves sometimes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shudders, speaking of which in my previous career in retail i saw plenty of 200kg + women that shaved that and just normal wpmen wit abnormal facial hair some where debatable whether they were actually female ie 5 ' o clock shadow.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put a cap in his ass Very Happy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id destroy his shit i know if my bro started fucking with all my gear id warm up the bbq Evil or Very Mad
Daemon
Regular

May 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and my younger brother are only two year apart.

You see, you have got to bash him and when he trys to fight back, bash him harder, dont let him know hes winning. You just gotta build up so much Rage and let it out Laughing Just go psycho any time he starts to piss you off and they get the picture

Sure dont needed put him in hospital but a couple of shots to the arms and legs never hurt anyone!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh nice suggestions nice suggestions..

gangster? oh yeah nigga G, biggest gangster on toymods Very Happy... jk.

Ok i think Hi-Ace has a point, I reckon what he might actually need is some moral support, it's something I didnt think of, but when someone isnt given any respect, they dont know how to give it. This kid might be a fuckin little cunt rat bastard on the outside, but I think on the inside he could be a very depressed child.

I think try the whole caring big brother type thing, and if he doesnt co-operate after 1 or 2 failed attempts... back to plan 1, bash the fuck out of him, or even better do what EldarO said, slowly move up, flick him on the forehead for something small, each time he does something else wrong move up, punch in the arm, punch in the stomach, wooden stick to the kneecaps, pin against a wall and strangle him for a while, kick to the stomach, punch in face, break his arm, break his leg, mash his face against some asphault, and then for the finale, if he still hasnt got the message (very unlikely), do what nightdevil said and "put a cap in his ass", or if u dont have a gun, just break his neck, or write a suicide note in his handwriting and throw him off a 30 storey building, theyre all fine choices, whatever floats your boat. Very Happy
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit this threads became big
so Phrostbyte u think i should try be a big brother
does this mean ur bailing on our driveby plans

ViPeR_NiPPleX ill like ur idea's u got the jobs
so its 50 bucks + free flight + i provide the stolen = faggot step bro dead or wishing he was dead

jokin
i don't actually want him to die or be in pain he just pisses me off the way he talks & treats people
meh ill work somethin out

thanks guys
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd do it for $50, but i'd try to haggle you down to $40...

Few kicks in the bean bag will sort anyone out, even girls Shocked
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: faggot step son Mon, 21 March 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ill give $40 a plane ticket and a stolen getaway car
its a deal
give me ur bank details and ill deposit the money 2morow
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:hahah stupid shit
Next Topic:Hot Chicks Wanted
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:43:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010963916778564 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.