Toymods » Cruises and Events » Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Fri, 08 November 2002 07:12 Go to next message
OK, after hi-jackin Toyrota's thread (sorry about that dude!) There are some people who still want this to happen. So I thought I'd organise something simmilar myself.

Well, first, the date so far is the 17th, 18th and 19th of Janurary, if that's no good for too many people then shout and we'll try something different.

The idea will be much of the stuff in the old Bathurst post in the cruises section. Basically, a night on the town, an awful lot of "hooning" in general(cruise the main, laps of the track ETC) and if possible (looking at you gary) the movie/playstation/data projector thing. Also everyone should bring their PS2's and copy's of GT3 and we'll see if we can get 8 player happenning. That would go nuts.

Everyone can stay at my place, I have spare rooms plus all the living areas, just bring blankets and pillows (and sleep on the floor!!) also huge backyard for parking and/or tenting.

Prob be best to come down friday arvo, go out friday night, cruise and hoon saturday, PS2 and movies sat night, then cruise and hoon and go home on sunday.

If anyone want's to change anything then let me know, everything is flexible.

Tim.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Fri, 08 November 2002 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Tim...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Fri, 08 November 2002 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if i didnt say that was fvcking choice then i'd be wrong
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Sat, 09 November 2002 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool idea Tim, will the boys be able to bring back any of those loose Bathurst type girls back?

Just thought I'd ask, I'm not serious! Rolling Eyes
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Sun, 10 November 2002 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still very keen. I'll bring 2 projectors and my PS2.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good to me!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
... 19th is dyno day.

incorporate it in?
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
due to work comitments I have dropped the ball so it's good to see someone pick it up and run with it.I haven't been online for weeks due to the fact that there is not enough hours in the day.I'm trying to free myself up a bit and your plan sounds the shit hopefully I will be able to make it
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well this is moving along rather nicely....

now we mustn't forget the bathurst pub crawl, the 24 hour ps2-a-thon and the random driving.... Very Happy
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Tue, 12 November 2002 18:46

... 19th is dyno day.

incorporate it in?

Pete has a point. If we choose to keep it on this weekend we'll need to make it:

* Arrive Friday night, go to the pub...
* Saturday cruise around Bathurst...
* Saturday Night PS2 athon...
* Very early Sunday morning departure for Dyno Day...

Or we can pick another weekend.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like gary's idea..... but are is there people who might miss out on this bathurst event just to get some last minute tuning done? if there are then maybe change it... else im liking gary's idea!

we can challenge local bogans in their VK commo's to try and beat us! Laughing

well gary, i think you have hit it with your latest idea! PS2, people bring your computers too... why not have a bit of LAN action while we are at it?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 12 November 2002 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LAN! Thats our word for the day! Very Happy

Do a LAN on another day ... at my place. Too hard to setup desks etc. and I don't want to have to take it gently on the way down!

Stick to PS2s.

... When I grow up, I'm gonna be a Bogun!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pete... your already halfway there... you drive a crappy XF
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah! Now I need a flanno, a pair of stubbies, and a case of VB and a well worn pair of thongs.

I'll start growing my mullet now!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So will this idea of Gary's be happening??? I'm kool with it...

How long (On the speed limit) would it take to get from bathurst to the dyno day at Mt Druitt(???)???
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, that sounds great with the incorperating thing, if you guys think you can do it!! Ps2 sat night and early leave means not much sleep!! But If t's a goer then I'll have plenty of the 3 c's (coffee, coke and chocolate), on hand so we can make it!!

Should be fuck loads of fun!!!

Tim.

PS, I didn't mean to placeit on the Dyno day weekend, I just looked at the calender and that was good for me!!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sleep is for the weak!
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just as a suggestion, If we wanted to make it earlier.
Keep in mind Dyno Day is a long day so lack of sleep will take its toll.
22,23,24 Nov
20,21,22 Dec

All other weekends have other club events or xmas, summernats etc, etc
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when is summernats again?

lack of sleep is only a problem when u dont have enough RED BULL!!! of which i will be purchasing a case of to get by.

well i dont think sat night would be THAT bad.. considering we have ALL DAY saturday to feck around in bathurst, and the rest of our time to mess around with PS2 and shite...
maybe i might temporary install my TV back into whatever car i have then... unless my mate buys it first.... then we can have INCAR PS2 combats...cool

just let me know when it is, just avoid anytime between toymods x-mas dinner and the weekend mentioned above and its good for me Razz
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 13 November 2002 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well both the dates gee120 gave are fine by me, It's up to you guys, I have the advantage of it being my house. I dun have to do shit!!

Just make sure you give me a few days notice so I don't sign up for overtime on the weekend...

As for summernats, 4-5 of janurary

Tim.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Mon, 06 January 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Gentlemen,

The time is drawing near. Are we still all keen to do this?
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Tue, 07 January 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen as.

Just to confirm, are we still talking about doing it on the dyno day weekend?

Can we have a show of hands of who is planning on going if it is on the 17-19 Jan.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 08 January 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant' do i then Sad i have a wedding to attend on the 18th... and i will get SHOT if i dont go.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 08 January 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats pretty poor karl Rolling Eyes J/K as it was your idea to do it on Dyno day weekend.

But at the same time i would still prefer to move it to another weekend just cause i want to make sure i have enough time to make sure the GT4 is running 100%
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 08 January 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes.. later is good.... when later, i dont know
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Wed, 08 January 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still heaps interested. But as Karl said. Later is good.

maybe 1st weekend in Feb?
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Thu, 16 January 2003 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just commit fella's, and let me know a week in advance (so I can clean up abit!!)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Thu, 16 January 2003 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well... weekends are no longer good until i get back to uni.. and even then it doesnt look good Sad
damn casual work
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Fri, 17 January 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim... What if I called in with a few others on Sunday night of the australia day weekend???

I'm thinking of doing a cruise to the Car Show at Kandos on the Australia Day weekend... We will head from sydney to the show VERY early on Saturday morning and head to the show straight away... Then camp on Saturday night and then go back to the show on Sunday and stay till the end... Then Sunday arvo, maybe head to Bathurst to your house to sleep there on the Sunday night and then head back home to Sydney on Monday afternoon...

I'm very keen on this and I want more ppl...

Tim, what do you reckon of this??? Of course, this will not be the official Bathurst cruise, I was just thinking that whoever comes could call in to see you and to show the Bathurst ppl what cars should really look like Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!

Maybe even head to Mount Panorama on Sunday night for a bit of fun...

Let me know what you reckon...
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Fri, 17 January 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, sounds fine, will the kandos show be any good?? I might come along perhaps...

What does it cost?

Tim.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sleep at Tims house - Bathurst Cruise 2 Sat, 18 January 2003 02:56 Go to previous message
The Kandos show is like a mini summernats, it has all the same events as Summernats, I reckon it'll just have fewer cars...

Spectator entry is $20 for Sat and Sun and there is camping there for $10 per person, per night... I'd presume you'd bring your own tent to set up there...

Whats your mobile number??? Mine is 0405 223 484... Just so that we can discuss stuff about the sleep over thing...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:central coast cruise friday night?
Next Topic:Dyno Day cruise!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:41:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066637992858887 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.