Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Thursday 14th November Fri, 08 November 2002 17:47 Go to next message
I'm thinking of heading back up to Terrigal...

I've heard that Terriagl is good on a Thursday night so I wanna go and check it out...

I'll probably be leaving early and heading up the freeway... I want to go early to get some photos of my car at the waters edge under the "Brian McGowan Bridge" on Alfred Higgs Place... A few palm trees, water and the biuldings behind it... Should look good...

Then after that, head to Terrigal Drive and stop in the carpark and see what happens from there...

I might be going, not too sure yet...

I think that Ryan, in the White TC '87 Seca, wants to come up with me... I'm pretty sure that he wants pics aswell...

Is there anyone interested in coming along to get some pics of your cars with a nice background and then to see Terrigal at it's apparent 'biggest' cruise night of the week???

If you are, just reply here...
  Send a private message to this user    
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Fri, 08 November 2002 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thrusdays @ Terrigal gets some ok modded cars, mostly dunnydores. BUT most of the 'modded' cars that cruise Terrigal are the Fast and the Furious try hards. The rice racers.

But it can be a good scene down there, sometimes you'll get nothin but ricers and sometimes you'll get a good show of decent modded cars.

I'll probably meet up with yas! I live just up the road from Brian McGowan Bridge. I can see Iguana Joes from my house Razz
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time were you thinking of going? i should be right, just cannot make it a heaps late night got to start work at 7 the next morning. Sad
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya ben.
is there any chance i can come for the roll with you in your car.
WOULD LOVE TO COME
CHEERS
JUZZO
give us a call
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That should be cool Daniel... The mre cars the better... We can be better than the rice cruisers...

I'm not sure what time yet... I want to have good light to get some nice photos but don't want to be up there too early... Otherwise I'll be bored and probably wanna go home early... Also, I don't want to be stuck in traffic all the way up there either... So these requirements are making my decision hard...

Justin,
No worries mate... As long as the car is going okay... I have to get a new battery and injector rings and the distrubutor "O" ring... I should have all that on monday and if all goes to plan, the car will be running on Monday afternoon...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought I might also add this...

DONT FORGET YOUR CB'S!!!
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after todays fun, front bar or no front bar, i will be there, so long as nothing else goes wrong!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anybody care if i bring along some KE lovin?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl, for sure mate... Come along... The freeway should be good for the Rolla...

Ryan, coolies...
dr_goolz
Newcomer

June 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Btw theres a new fixed speed camera in Tez, as you enter.
If any of you know where the Ambulance station is, and the Shell servo, its between both of them. It just got put in, but may be opperational by then.

Anyways is there space for another rolla???
I live near Tez, so I will probably meet you guys at the Brian McGowan Bridge, or something. And go from there.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sat, 09 November 2002 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is always space for Corolla's mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

Just to let everyone know, I may or may not be there... It all depends on how my car is or whether is even going... Hopefully it will be, but time will tell...

IF I DECIDE TO GO, I will probably be leaving Chatswood at about 3:30pm... That will hopefully get me onto the freeway by 4:00pm and maybe to Terrigal at about 5 - 5:15pm... That way it will hopefully be still pretty light for photos... Then we can drive around the local area with help from Daniel to get our way around the place...

Re: Thursday 14th November Sun, 10 November 2002 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may be there.

might meet up with youse about 6 pm or so.

Matt

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Sun, 10 November 2002 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben, can we not leave so early? some of us have to work mate!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sun, 10 November 2002 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, I don't wanna be stuck in traffic all the way...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Sun, 10 November 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just thought, I can go up there at 3:30 and then if anyone else wants to come, you can come later if you want...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Sun, 10 November 2002 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok... how is everyone else for meeting in castle hill around 6pm? or do we all want to meet up at terrigal?

anyone else who is going and doesnt want to go at Ben's ridiculous hour Razz then im happy to organise a small up the freeway cruise to meet benny up there. post here, PM or call me 0404 094 895
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Mon, 11 November 2002 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok fellas, things dont really start to happen down there till about 9pm so yeah but I finish work on the coast @ about 5:30pm so I'll be home but 6 at the latest. I live in Gosford so I could meet yas at the Brian McGowan bridge too... Just name a time.

rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Mon, 11 November 2002 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dawgs, Surprised

Traffic aint really a prob, if you drive up da f3 after 5, unless some wanker decides to have a accident (which is rare in the arvos)

the later it gets the less traffic.

leaving earlier, say around 3-4 is worse, trust me ive done it.

and in case ya wondering what da hell is this bloke talking about, i cruise the freezer every morning and arvo.

i study the way the f3 flows....Very Happy

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Mon, 11 November 2002 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would go up later but I want photos...

What am I saying... F**k it... I'll come up later and get photos another time...

Happy now Karl???

THIS SHALL BE THE NEW CRUISE PLAN...

Sydney people can meet at Thornleigh Maccas at around 5:00pm and leave at 5:45pm at the latest... We will leave Maccas and go straight into the servo (BP???) to fill up and get drinks and so on... Then go from there... We will not be turning off to go past Hornsby cop station!!! We will go straight ahead at the lights down George street... Then we'll head down the Pacific Highway and get on the freeway at Berowra... Go up the Freeway and take the Kariong exit (Just before the Kariong Interchange and just after Old Sydney Town)...

Then stop at the Kariong Shell if we need to re-group... Then basically go down The Pacific Highway and on to The Entrance Road and go to the carpark on Terrigal Drive and meet the Central Coast people there...

Then we can go for a bit of a drive around Terrigal with guidance from Daniel or whoever wants to do it and watch out for people riding garbage bins down hills Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Damn that was funny!!!

Then we can maybe head to some good lookout points or a nice place to sit and chat or something before going for a bit more of a drive...

Then head back to the carpark for some "Lebbo laps" (Not meaning to offend anyone) and to see the ricers and some nice nice lookin Toyotas Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... Then head back to Kariong Maccas for a last meetup and to say bye bye...

From there, head back down the Freeway and head home...

How does this sound to everyone???

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know by posting below...

DON'T FORGET YOUR CB'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be on channel 16 ( if it's not busy)...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Mon, 11 November 2002 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no ben im not happy.... my head hurts and i have a minor hangover, my back is also sore because i slept in a recliner chair last night.....Freak

Oh and i FINISH work at 5pm dude, hence getting to thornleigh by 5:45pm would be quite a feat from me.... 6pm is the probable limit!

But nevertheless... i will be there, i just hope i dont get pissed at my mates house again.... *ouch*
cjeff
Regular

September 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Tue, 12 November 2002 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys, I've never cruised with my Rolla yet, so would love to come - I live just round the corner from Thornleigh Macca's so all is cool with me.

I'm also a bit of an amateur photographer, and have some spare photo's on a roll to finish off, so if we could get whereever we're going near sunset, and the sky is cool, I can take some experimental stuff for you all? Besides - I have no photo's of my car apart from my avatar...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Tue, 12 November 2002 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i have the awesome digital camera now.... even takes Small movies!!!
so people... its worth hanging around an extra 15 mins for me.

Also i will have a UHF handheld to sell to someone for $55 if they need it (brand new of course... see Parts for sale for details)
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Tue, 12 November 2002 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who can I possibly ride with on this cruise???

I need a lift cause my gearbox is rooted...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Tue, 12 November 2002 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give u a lift benny... but only if u will be picked up at 5:15pm Laughing
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Tue, 12 November 2002 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might come along if my plans fall through on thursday
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Thursday 14th November Wed, 13 November 2002 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I may have now convinced Leigh to come in his 20V Rolla to which I will be riding with him up there and then jumping in with Matty...

Karl, thanks for the offer - I may still have to take you up on it...

This looks like it's gunna be pretty cool...
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Thursday 14th November Wed, 13 November 2002 01:55 Go to previous message
It would wanna be good ! Smile Confused

Im puttin off egtting the new car for it!!! Now that is a sacrifice!!!! Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A Very Different Idea
Next Topic:Cruise today 10th November Sunday