Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

*** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Thu, 24 March 2005 06:32 Go to next message
Thank you to Dave for sorting this out...

Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park (Melways map 32 C4). Big car park close to the 4 electric BBQ which are nice and clean, plenty of benches

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 09:33]

Send a private message to this user    
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. gotta luv uni
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 18:06

friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. gotta luv....

full time work and its associated annual leave benifits

Jezza
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thats 2 people

sunday/monday?
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts are you thinking?

JEzza
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea depends where it is as i ant gonna be doin a long run with my clutch problem Confused
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free bbq and heaps of parking here...

http://img173.exs.cx/img173/9933/map3.th.jpg

http://img173.exs.cx/img173/7258/map1.th.jpg

http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3061/map2.th.jpg
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down for sunday.

My old mans in too.
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I should be down for sat sun or mon...

We'll still be close to our cars at this bbq place yeah? Like so nothing happens to them?
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inertia wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 21:21

Yeah I should be down for sat sun or mon...

We'll still be close to our cars at this bbq place yeah? Like so nothing happens to them?

Sounds like someones worried about a Mercedes.....
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can just about park next to the bbq!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try to get this shit ass loom sorted and c if i can pop down Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh i'd love to but i lost my job, have an overdrawn bank account, have a problem with a suss wheel bearing and have no petrol... dont you love the days life piles all its problems on u at once? ahhh...
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm down and so is my brother, Allan. Depends on which day... Coz I need to get the Portasol (on Saturday Morning) for those plugs which I'll contact you anyway so we can raid the car again Smile

Cheers...
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunday = best 4 me
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Thu, 24 March 2005 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although if u make it monday there is a possible chance i can show up... a slim one.. but possible none the less, monday would rock Very Happy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to be a spoil sport guys but i have just been told i have chicken pox *itch* but i hope you guys can still have a bbq without me *itch* anyway im off to douse myself in some more calamine lotion take care guys! *itch*

Allan
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn! I hope you get to feel better!

Cheers.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunday fucken!

Sorry Allen to hear bout teh chicken pox, filthly bastard things, gets worse with age apparently...

Phrostbyte, damn dude, sorry to hear you got all those problems too Confused
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Monday fucken! Laughing

Yeah Allan man bad luck to the max, hope ya get better fast. Thanks for the sympathy Viper, much appreciated Confused

monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday monday

Very Happy
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunday X Fifty Bagillion Trillion Billion Million..........and five.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will also have to put my hands up for sunday

ps. anyone want to wire my 4age for a complete rwd 4ac with t50?
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*itch* fuckn *itch*

thanks for the kind words guys, now if i could only actually itch the little bastards! arrrgg someone orginize a strait jacket

Allan
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allan, here is a tip with chicken pox,

instead of scratching, just punch yourself where it itches, this sounds stupid but works a bit.

try heaps of pain killetrs too, can't hurt
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get some snow gloves, the huge ones Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, I didn't find scratching a problem when I had chicken pox. The worse thing was dying urself after taking a shower. Such an easy task takes over 20 mins as you gotta pat yourself dry and make sure any scabs dont get caught on the fibres of the towel.

Anyways, I might be down..
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So people whats the go? Now that Allan has pulled out through medical issues.....Who's running this show? *Hopes to god that its not me*

If it does happen to be me.........Guess what, meets on Sunday, BYO BBQ crap and yeah, hope to see you all there Very Happy
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park (Melways map 32 C4). Big car park close to the 4 electric BBQ which are nice and clean, plenty of benches

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 08:52]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boooo to venue change!
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Start meet around 11ish, gives time for people to wake up. Start lunch at 12.

Are there bbq's at the venue??
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Fri, 25 March 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You might be queuing for the BBQ'a there its a very popular site . I ride passed it at least once a week and its packed with people as is the club house next to it , not to mention very far away down the hill from the car park and people who don't know the area will need a compass to find it under the oak trees .

Other parks with parking access next to the bbq's and less people in the area are .

View Bank Park : 32 h3 Melways Off Templestowe Road View Bank
Banksia Park : 32 d5 Melways Off Templestowe Road Heidelberg
Yarra Flats : 32 c6 Melwyas Off The Boulevard Ivanoe
Chelsworth Park : 31 g10 Melways Off Irvine Road off The Boulevard Ivanhoe
Hays Paddock : 45 j1 Melways Off Longstaff Street Kew East
Ruffeys Lake Park : 33 j10 Melways Off Victoria Street Doncaster
Macleay Park : 46 c5 Melways Off Belmore Road Balwyn North
StradBroke Park : 45 j4 Melways Off Burke Road

Might take some pictures on todays ride and post them later .

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one closer to the inner city would be sweet for everyone, so a equal travel for all.. like the balwyn one or something
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats a fair idea. Best if we try to make it about even for everyone.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK. Executive decision made.

Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park (Melways map 32 C4). Big car park close to the 4 electric BBQ which are nice and clean, plenty of benches.

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 08:49]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not working at all... But I am willing to go, depending if someone is willing to help me try and get the MA61 up and running today before 7pm? Need help with brake caliper rebuild, flush of brakes system and master cylinder change...

Cheers.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 12:21

Sunday. Chelsworth Park (31 G10, big car park, close to BBQ) at the end of Irvine Rd off the Boulevard. Opinions on time?

My personal preference is earlier rather than later (ie middayish rather than 5-6pm) but I'm open to a vote.

That sounds good. Smiley = Closer to me. I'd want it to be early too, as I gotta pick up mum, uncle and cousins from the airport in the evening.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea thats not to far Smile
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well after extensive ks in the eastern area , here is some pics

http://www.pbase.com/bbqmeetspots

Also sorry to report that alot of BBQ sites on the map heve been bulldozed and there are no bbq's there . Couldn't find the Chelsworth / Wilson bbq area riding though the complete park twice Sad

Improveds pick spots are

1. Heldelberg Park , not just because the road is like the cycle sports center on Hot Version Laughing The road and the bike paths are where Audi film there adverts over here , Nice place , bit hard to find .

2. Stradbroke Park , easy to find lots of car spots , next to main road , just easy .

3. Hays Paddock , Four bbq units , ok cover under trees next to water , big play ground might be a pain in the ass , Car park is a bit far away .

The rest where all one bbq unit only , no cover , and hard to find without a compass , mountain bike for the cross country.

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 12:21

Sunday. Chelsworth Park (31 G10, big car park, close to BBQ) at the end of Irvine Rd off the Boulevard. Opinions on time?

My personal preference is earlier rather than later (ie middayish rather than 5-6pm) but I'm open to a vote.

So is this the go?

Sometime before lunchtime I guess if people are still planning to BBQ.
sweetcheeks7284
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sound great, I'll be there in my Father in law's MA61 Cool
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also sorry to report that alot of BBQ sites on the map heve been bulldozed and there are no bbq's there . Couldn't find the Chelsworth / Wilson bbq area riding though the complete park twice might have gone too .
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK final exec decision.

Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park (Melways map 32 C4). Big car park close to the 4 electric BBQ which are nice and clean, plenty of benches.

See you there.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goody. Heidelberg sounds really close by Surprised Only 1 map away from me. Will be seeing u guys there tomorrow.

Yian
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! Sat, 26 March 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok good stuff. See everyone there.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah always on the other side of the city
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should go brimbank park, and have bbq along side all the smog, and dead bodies in the river Very Happy
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, nice one Ryan. Shame you wont be able to make it.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just bought some sausages, chicken wings and a drink. Also, what time is it gunna be held? 11:30am corrected daylight savings time? Or what?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what street is it on?

edit: beverley rd?

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 12:16]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I think its there. I'd hope so since thats where I'll be heading.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hirogen wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 22:17

Thanks Hirogen for poping over to fix my Master Cylinder, I got some niggling issues with other parts of the brakes (calipers) but nothing that a flare nut wrench can't fix Razz

I'm going *I hope if the car can stop* - What are the park adresses or street names?

Cheers.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 10:42

Hirogen wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 22:17

Thanks Hirogen for poping over to fix my Master Cylinder, I got some niggling issues with other parts of the brakes (calipers) but nothing that a flare nut wrench can't fix Razz

I'm going *I hope if the car can stop* - What are the park adresses or street names?

Cheers.

Melways 32 B4

http://www.pbase.com/bbqmeetspots/image/41240548

Pictures is of park entrance sign

Don't tell me you need more information !!!!!

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy crap, nice job Adam. You planning on making an appearance today whether it be people power or internal combustion?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez u guys wake up early..
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sat, 26 March 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgetting about Daylight savings is a bitch huh Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sun, 27 March 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed. Tim is gunna head to your house first ain't he?
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sun, 27 March 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure is.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sun, 27 March 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it me or is there a bmx track? someone bring one of em monkey bikes Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sun, 27 March 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer. From what I remember, there is a bike track that goes through that park. This was from when I didnt own a car and needed to use my own power to go places. Razz
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: *** B B Q *** easter weekend! - Sunday 11.30 am. at Heidelberg Park Sun, 27 March 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
There ya go, next project for you Yian, 7MGTE Powered BMX Bike!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:calder tomorrow night?
Next Topic:May 7th - 4, 6 and Rotor Rivals
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:36:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097699165344238 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.