Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
ma70 seats Sat, 26 March 2005 00:27 Go to next message
on the lookout for ma70 front seats, the maroon coloured ones. preferably with rails, looking to spend around the $70 mark as thats what the wrecker was asking for the same seats but in a diff colour. dunno if this was a reasonable price or not Confused
  Send a private message to this user    
kayboom
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: ma70 seats Mon, 01 August 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of dog got to these seats?

u cant buy ma70 seats for $70, thats to cheap to even think about i would have bought them and ran like i stole them. MA70 parts are hard to find period.
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: ma70 seats Tue, 02 August 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ive got these seats but theres no way id let them go for $70. They are damn good seats, the only reason I could see someone letting them go would be for weight reduction. The only time Ive seen them sold I think they were around $200 EACH.

What colour/condition were the ones you found? Id suggest buying them and trying to swap someone for the colour you want. Red is generally the least sought after colour in MKIIIs.
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: ma70 seats Tue, 02 August 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit dude.. buy buy buy.. those seats are worht heaps/ i got red ones in mine and they are hell good.. i am looking for a fixed bucket seat for mine so i will let you know if i get rid of mine.. but seriously unless they are really fucked buy the ones for 70 thats a bargain if i ever saw one..
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: ma70 seats Tue, 02 August 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow this is a bit of an old thread.
yeah i personally didnt see these seats for $70 the pair, but i know thats what they cost cause thats what someone i know paid for them.
ive seen electric seats from a GA70? i think go for $100 each, so theres no way im paying that much for non electric stocks seats, i may aswell get aftermarket seats if im gonna spend that much.
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: ma70 seats Wed, 03 August 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AFAIK they all had electric drivers seats. $100 is a bit cheap but if you dont wanna pay that much thats fine.

You can only buy them if you pay what they are worth though. Supply and demand is a bitch sometimes. Razz

There are some nice AM MK3 seats on supraforums.com.au for $800 if your interested. You get what you pay for, please dont go out and buy cheap crap. You will regret it later.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: ma70 seats Thu, 04 August 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my whole car is cheap crap Smile i was only considering the ma70 seats as a 'budget' upgrade just for the fact they look more supportive than my originals, cause i sure aint getting them for the looks Smile
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: ma70 seats Wed, 02 November 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got some ma 70 seats $100 for both Very Happy :0 its going in the 40 series evo i need a pink slip for it too Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: ma70 seats Thu, 03 November 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dig up my old thread bitch!
i wont pass you with those seats, you'll have to give them to me muaha:D
oh yeah matt i got a new MIG today, WOOT!
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: ma70 seats Sun, 06 November 2005 23:14 Go to previous message
I have a couple of prs of GA70/JZA70 seats in grey. 1 is electric $200pr
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3sgte Gen2 engine
Next Topic:WTB 1G-GTE
Goto Forum: