Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » !!!! KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3.. (WITH PICS) !!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
icon6.gif  !!!! KRISTY'S KE30 - 2 DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3.. (WITH PICS) !!! Mon, 28 March 2005 03:51 Go to next message
hi all,

now to a serious post!!

i have put a 1ggte gen 3 in my ke30 rolla..

she is white with a black drift bonnet just been resprayed

all new interior black-white all custom

still looking for black bucket seats but have normal seat in there at the moment

sony stereo with 12inch sub 7x10s 1000watt amp

5speed supra w58 box with shortened gear stick

hilux diff

shortened tail shaft

3inch exhaust all the way

running standared boost

lowered

extra leaf springs

sway bars

thanks
kristy Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 15:14]

Send a private message to this user    
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon... Mon, 28 March 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you need to put your pictures as {img]blah blah[/img} and you cant join it to other words make sure there are spaces and that the [IMG] thing is on each html...

I had to use the swirly brackets but your meant to use the square ones

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 04:24]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon... Mon, 28 March 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or you can just email the pics to me and i'll post them...
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon... Mon, 28 March 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be good thanks ill try and email them to you!!

kristy Smile
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon... Mon, 28 March 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8343/123rolla1ax.jpg

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/1885/4563xy.jpg

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/9108/7894wt.jpg

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/1370/rollainpaintshop117uy.jpg
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are new picks kristy ?
them just dont do it justice..
cheers scott
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI SCOTT,

THERE COMING I SENT THEM TO MATE TO HOST THEM JUST WAITING FOR THEM TO COME ON..

thanks dude
kristy Very Happy
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICS OR BAN!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/kristy_ke30/ke30_01.JPG
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/kristy_ke30/ke30_02.JPG
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/kristy_ke30/ke30_03.JPG
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/kristy_ke30/ke30_04.JPG
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/kristy_ke30/ke30_05.JPG

ok so my computer is gay and doesnt like downloading from an email for some reason (damn stupid IE... i really gotta get round to downloading firefox sometime..)

anyway it works

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 08:10]

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow .. nice Ke30 seeing all these old celica/rollas makes me wanna get one and polish it up
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish it was as easy as polishing it up i would have thouands of rollas in my driveway!!!

thanks for the nice words..

kristy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow thats gunna kane!!

good work!
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THANK YOU!!

kristy
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice i like!
scare afew commo's lol
drive past emm n pshhhhhhh *wtf was that? - was that a corrola?*

hahha great one i like it
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another 30 with 1G.......whats the world coming to?

will be serious weaponry mate when done - good work.

(runs to get on 1G bandwagon...)
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys!!

i cant wait to be on road for sure it wont be long just finishing of some minor wiring then its her first start up Very Happy

i can not wait!!!

kristy Very Happy
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why black bonnet ? Rolling Eyes
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRIFT BONNET!!! thats why the black bonnet Rolling Eyes

thanks for asking
kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics of engine bay and interior coming soon!!
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much was the car (stock) and how much (approx) is the conversion costing ?
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Restecpa... Pretty wicked ride for a female...

Top work Kristy!
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geee thank you's..

well being honist the car has not gone into a work shop to have anything done!!

apart from its going in to get the exhaust done the next couple days ..

i had a good friend help me with the wiring and advice and hands on with the mechanical side of things when i was pulling my hair out!!

i resprayed it myself i had my best friend help sand it all back (block it with 1200 paper) and do the body work as the car was in need of some big work when i got it..

the only real money that has been spent is buying the 1ggte gen 3 and all the gear to get it in ...

i am waiting now for a friend to get me some final wiring stuff to complet my car and its off to exhaust shop top get the 3inch system put in..

thank u all
kristy Smile
rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Ride Kristy! go wipe the floor with some young fullysiks in their commonwhores, GO ROLLA!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i dont understand why a black bonnet is a "drift Bonnet" im not havin a go i just dont understand ? does it make it drift better ?
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: kristys ke30-2door 1ggte coming on road soon...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i will for sure ill show them!! lol

thanks dude
kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jorrs,

look its really a matter of choice to paint the bonnet black

you do not gain any power off it being black

nor does it make you drift any better Rolling Eyes

i hope its clear for you last thing i want is for you to go paint your bonnet black thinking it will improve your drifting skills or give you an extra 50kw...

cheers
kristy Very Happy Very Happy

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol id love to see my car drift and if painting bonnet helped it even better seeming i have a front wheel drive, nah i dun think ill paint anythin on my car Razz just had a 2500 $ respray Razz
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a black bonnet on my AE82 85' seca for a week -maybe if it was raining i could rip some handbreakies and get it dorifto
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lookin great kristy.

i rekon the front grille would look better black tho Razz

this thing is gonna be so quick..
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice, now we just got the get all the 1G corollas together in the one place... so we can race Razz

nice work btw, that poor poor diff Laughing
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont mind me Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 10:12]

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am so down for that meet up and show the crapadoors how its done toyota style!!

kristy Very Happy
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want it... it makes me go Surprised it makes mine look realy shit but y did u take the little vent thingies out
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all custom i like it that way!!

jorrs it make you gain a further 10kw by taking vents off Laughing

-also the no blinkers!!
-also no key entry not even the boot..
-also no badging
-also no antenna
-also no gutter moulds

kristy Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 20:43

its all custom i like it that way!!

jorrs it make you gain a further 10kw by taking vents off Laughing

-also the no blinkers!!
-also no key entry not even the boot..
-also no badging
-also no antenna
-also no gutter moulds

kristy Very Happy

How will you get in if your keyless entry thingo goes to shit? Serious question too as i've toyed with the idea, but always shy away from it(in my head as thats as far as my plans ever seem to go) because i wouldnt like to be given the option of sitting and weeping like the little girl i am next to my car because i'd have to smash a window to get in Smile
rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristy, what happens if the battery in your remote key clicker thingy goes flat, can you get in any other way, sorry dont answer that... for obvious reasons...dumbass Razz
rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow! someone beat me to that question! super intranet speed warz
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"drift bonnets" reduce glare when driving into the sun thus making you drift better Confused
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that has already been sorted!!

this is battery backed up and other steps have been taken..
it wont be a problem for me ever!!

thanks for asking
kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tom210,

thank you for a normal easy answer for people to understand the meaning why drifters use black bonnets..

kind regards
kristy
rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristy, did you use acrylic paint? because it looks like my little dato 1200 coupe when i resprayed it, i had to cut and polish that thing so many times for it to get shiny, then some smart arse mate of mine decided to tell me that i should of used fine sandpaper to get it really flat before polishing, i hate people who have great ideas after you've gone to all the effort of doing it the hard way.
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used acrylic paint

plain but effective

after we did all the prep work then it was a matter of getting the paint spot on
then on goes the clear and yes sanding back with 1200 paper and rubber block to get the spot on finish
then a buff
its hard work but worth it..

thanks
kristy
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately a good finish.

rollin_stock ideally with a metallic you shouldn't use a fine paper - just a machine compound should be the goods.

with kristys paint as its a flat color (ie no metallic ect) she would have been fine using a paper then compounding no issues there.

hope this helps.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Wed, 30 March 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and ambliences used to have drift bonets so they could drift beta did they hmmmm i dont think so i think its just koz they look hardcore
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Wed, 30 March 2005 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.. go the drift bonnets.. Razz

just got the taishaft shorend hope to get it in by tomorrow...

this is very frustrating i cant wait till she is all done she is sitting in the shed collecting dust..
have my good friend come over tomorrow hopefully finish off wiring then start her up...

kristy Smile

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristy you have a PM
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok..thanks
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet u cant wait, its been months tomorrow since i took mine off the road, just sucks that its afew hrs work to finish it
go the 1g ke30's Razz
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh tell me about it i have everything now ready to go..

just wiring up the starter,fuel pump,alternator and thermo and

we are ready for take off..

id love to all get together and go for a thrash it would be awesome..

we should set it up???

well ill take pics of her first start up tonight and post them for all to see ..(after the piss up)-oh and the hang over ..lol

thanks josh
kristy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a surprisingly good looking car considering a stock ke30 isn't too special. Almost made me think about getting one...ever so briefly mind you.

haha and ive got a pretty good idea why all these 'friends' are giving you a helping hand Laughing
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black supra/chicken feeder,

why would that be ?? why would they be helping me??

I would never consider owning anything other than a ke30 they are mean...

dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn! that is one sexy ke30!! wish mine looked that good! Embarassed
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you...

kristy Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I like it!

Small, light, RWD, straight 6 and turbocharged. What else could you ask for Razz
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I had her cranked over but still having problems with wiring her up!!

I am not getting power to the fuel pump and no spark from the ignitor??? Crying or Very Sad

if someone knows what to do help!!!

ill post some pics of her soon once i can sort out the wiring and neaten the wiring all up...

thanks for the kind words chris!!

kristy Smile
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check to make sure you're getting a constant +12v when the key is in the start position first.

make sure there is +12v to the ECU and that your grounds to the ECU are tight and clean.
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i havin't got the relays right....

its back to the diagrams and drawing board!!!

thanks for your help anyways...

kristy

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you paint all the engine bay that gloss black like the bonnet?

In those photos, that looks really cool

Great job btw Smile older cars with newer engines = win!

I'm a bit of a 1G fan myself Laughing
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristy on the gen3 the fuel pump gets its power from a relay which is triggered by the the circuit opening relay.

the ignitor is powered by the ECU ; it doesn't provide spark per se ; the coil takes care of that job - the ignitor triggers the coil (collapses the field inside) which is what creates the spark.

i'd be checking to make sure your coil has power too.

ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: KRISTY'S KE30 -2DOOR- 1GGTE GEN 3...!!!WITH PICS!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yes i painted the engine bay black too

thank you i am proud of her but need to get her going..

kristy

Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corona Mk2 with pics
Next Topic:My JZZ10 soarer(now with Brake Upgrade)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 20 23:14:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011420965194702 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.