Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 04:20 Go to next message
SATURDAY APRIL 16th - Hobart College Carpark

Ok guys and girls, went to for a run down to Port Arthur today, now took me bout 2 hrs to get down so thatw as good... thinks i need to say is, that i got caught at Dunalley on the turntable bridge waiting for it open n close for 30 mins... so we might be weary of that... however there is a space for 20-30 cars along the canal where we can stop off... so that sorts that out...

so far we have meet at 1030am at hobart college carpark, leaving once we are satisifed we have enough cars... so roughly 1100... heading to our first meet point and also lunch at woolies carpark sorell, for maccas. Then onto dunalley where we park on the side of the road for our next stop point...

there are a few good places we can stop at on the way down, eaglehawk neck is very limited i found out, so i have chosen the "tesalated pavements" carpark... (2nd turnoff (will provide map)) which i guess we will meet at whatever time we arrive... then leaving there at 1245pm to continue to port arthur...

plenty of spots along the way for photos to be obtained, and i will have trusty video camera as will a few of you's...

next stop is Port Arthur historic site (now keep in mind i want to keep this cruise publicly "ok" so i dont want much if any silly behaviour, now dont wanna get to strict and obviously being a small bugger i wont stop you if you do lol...
as i was saying bout keeping the public happy, te next stop is at the historic site, there are two overflow carparks for when it is busy...
now each of these will house 40 or so cars, and are not actually right in the centre of it all... so we can meet there whenever we arrive and wait for all the others to catch up
and have a chat of course

now, someone suggested we do the loop... well i took that way today and was very good roads, as was all the way down (cept for macquarie street) so im happy to go that way if everyone else would like to!, other than that, afetr meeting at PA we can all head our seperate ways home... unfortunatly could not find anywhere to have a game of bball, kick the footy, or have a bat... so maybe leave that for another day

so i best be off and gather all the papers and make up our maps...

once again expressions of interests and changes are welcome...

I copied and pasted it from boostcruising i think.
or twincam i'm not sure but it could be fun
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon i could b up for that... can i drive the celica!!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course !
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excellent!!!! hope there are heaps of other cars coming.. i really agree we need to get all the toyota people together we need to represent tassie!! infact all the launie/northern people should join in seeing as we are going all around the state!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this goes nowhere near the north little man !
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i know i am getting confused between the 2!!!.. btw i doubt "little man" is an appropriate term for me!! 2L man
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not talking about what u think i am
little man
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look i might have little engine power!! but lots of torque!! anyway milk coems in 2L HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Milk isn't the only white liquid that CUMS in 2 litres.

if u don't understand it ask any hot girl in hobart
they know !

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 06:26]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: A cruise down south Tue, 29 March 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm ok... i shall have to ask then wat about shazza from bridge water...
OR
wat about bec that we saw at BP in brighton u know the one that went off with that bogan guy... the one that started telling u about somehting random.. i can't remeber wat it was!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A cruise down south Thu, 31 March 2005 08:01 Go to previous message
yeah she told me about her house before she told me her name gotta love it !
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Burnie Auto Show 3rd April
Next Topic:Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:12:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048010349273682 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.