Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 05:41 Go to next message
G'day everyone from tas!! not just hobart!!

Mookie and I have just been chatting for a while now, and i have also been receiving MSG from other mates of mine about a big cruise. The cruise is basically to every McDonalds Resturant in tasmania, thats right we are goign everywhere and we need to get a good Toyota turn out to show all our ARCH ENEMY nissans and make fun of holdens and ford. Is anyone interested so far its me and mookie!! Mookie can u confirm the date please i am unsure on it anyone else interested.. this is a good chance for all you launie and other northern people to meet up with us from hobart
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as i have been informed.. the crusie is next saturday... times and location still waiting on!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah people come with us it will be great
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ mmm wat he said! lol Laughing Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but louder ! Surprised
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH PEOPLE COME WITH US IT WILL BE GREAT...

is that better ?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what satday? this next one if you guys will be up this way then yea for sure im in just have to tell me times and stuff
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds cool, i've always wanted to drive through cat and fiddle arcade! Laughing...
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha that sounds awesome, don't know if the celica would keep up with you guys.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not this saturday... but next!! anyone want to come out this friday night ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Tue, 29 March 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not this saturday... but next!! anyone want to come out this friday night ?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Wed, 30 March 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bye the sound of things im going down hobart on friday night Sad so what you guys wanna do?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Entire Tasmania McDonalds CRUISE VERY BIG EVENT! Thu, 31 March 2005 00:11 Go to previous message
thats cool, wat car are u gunna be driving... give me your mobile number, and i will msg u... me nad mookie with b driving the celica so we will be driving around. plus i have organised for a group of others to meet up with us at 8PM at the car park across the road from taco's near the silo's at salamanca
btw my mob number is 0439 6969 96 msg me or ring me if u want to meet us
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A cruise down south
Next Topic:Friday Night - 1st of April
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:00:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077362060546875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.