Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Wed, 30 March 2005 04:57 Go to next message

Date: Sunday 1st May
Time: 12:30PM
Location: Park in Nth Caulfield, Cnr Hawthorne and Balaclava Rd
Bring: Food is BYO, CB radio if you have one!!, Yourself n ya car

Turnout is expected to be between 20-30 cars, should be huge Very Happy

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/4214/map12ev.gif

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/3295/map28qx.gif

Thanks,
Kev.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2005 06:24]

Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 30 March 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to be huge it has to be accessible by everyone easily, as in centre of everyone, to get that may be a problem.

I might turn up depending if i have my car or not
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 30 March 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not going... work! wooo hooo overtime Surprised
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 30 March 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh... I got work too. Well, not when the BBQ is happening, but the night before.. hence I will be sleeping like a baby.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 30 March 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh wait, i got overtime this weekend ARH Confused
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 30 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yen dawg man, just sleep for like 16 hours before work, then you'll be right for the meet Very Happy
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 30 March 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My spiritual advisor told me not to leave the house next weekend.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well he's lucky, if he said not to leave the house the weekend AFTER I would have stabbed the cunt. Most of you people are thinking i mean this weekend, im not that stupid, you just had a meet last weekend and ofcoarse you'd need a break, hence its april 10th...
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who is the chick in the avatar?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HIM!!!! Shocked Razz

not really
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everybody always wanted central location why not have it in the city?? i WAS living in the CBD for the past yr and not even a single meet happened there b4 Mad Mad

hence im living in glen waverley now, where everything happens within distance Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glen waverly sound good? lol
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat about a meet up at the drift nats? (16/17th)?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmm.... *shrugs*
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thought u guys might wanna see the full image Razz

http://i153.exs.cx/img153/7940/pic020hi.jpg
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 23:30

glen waverly sound good? lol

yea there well most diff be a meet up then... i will be in the show and shine coz i am a pony boy, so come say hi !
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 31 March 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - lets not get onto the whole " meets never happen X " again! Smile

Anyway - cant go as i arrive home from NZ on the 11th - though driftnats for a meet might be a goer ..

i MAY have the gt4 back then - it just depends i guess on when i pick it up - as ill either pick it up saturday/work sunday - or the reverse ..

least it shouldnt break this time ( heres hoping )
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Fri, 01 April 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok yeah drift nats meet sounds good, looks like we'll go for that. So how we wanna do it? Meet there on sunday and then for lunch go for a BBQ at a park closeby??? I have never been to a calder park event and will be extremely lost with all this, but yeah, all s'cool.

Kev.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Fri, 01 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phillip island Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Fri, 01 April 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sat, 02 April 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be happy to come if there is more interest.

Damn shame Classique71, i saw you car on your avatar. Very very impressed! looks very nice man, and by the sounds of it, alot of time and effort (and cash) has gone towards it.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sat, 02 April 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nerd - yes - my bank manager has a mortgage on my soul - i have to work at his workshop after work every day except sunday when we have buffalo wings + salad on the back lawn - cause i owe him a 10 second car ..

thing is - it is a ten second car - it runs for 10 seconds - then something bloody well breaks!

But yes - alot of the above have gone into it - it one day will be drivable again when i remove all the crap the previous owner had done to it - and toyotas factory fitted fuckups ( like that moronic top mount cooler setup)

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sat, 02 April 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 18:00

Meh... I got work too. Well, not when the BBQ is happening, but the night before.. hence I will be sleeping like a baby.
Same with me...

Cheers.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sat, 02 April 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whos up for drift day bbq? On the fulllock website it says gates open at 11AM, but does anyone know exactly when everything starts? And also, does anyone know if there is a good park somewhere nearby with bbq facilities and fookloads of parking?

Seems my car should be ready by sunday week, this brake upgrade has turned into so much more work than expected.... fixed my toe in, now for camber and castor *sigh*.

Cheers,
Kev
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sun, 03 April 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its to much of a hassel to have it on the day, it will have to be the day before?

as all the people competing will have 2 be there earlier then 11 if gates open then..
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sun, 03 April 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol man, i just found out i have a wedding to go to on the saturday... and if sunday is a no go... maybe just make the bbq a week later?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Tue, 05 April 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunday May 1st, locked date...

Kev.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 04:52]

ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 07 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres i nice big park near me in north caufield, parking runs the length of the park (about 3 blocks give or take) not tones but enought i guess. Donno about the BBQ'n but i can have a look if any one wants... i might make it to this one! pull the cover off my beauty! Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Thu, 07 April 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep caufield seems absolutely perfect, if ya can check out the park for those bbq spots that'd be wicked. Is it the one along balaclava rd? Get back to me, oh and if you've got a digital camera, photos would be sick. Very Happy

Kev.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Sat, 09 April 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can do! Thinking about heading down there this arvo to kick a ball around.

Its on the corner of hawthorne and balaclava rd. About half way between chaddy and stkilda (junction) on Dandinong rd for those not familiar with the area.

Got a digi to so i'l snap a few shots, theres sought of three areas to the park, botanical then bowls tennis 1-2 ovals then some hills with play equipment.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Mon, 11 April 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any luck man? and any more people confirming? Confused
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 13 April 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sorry i didn't get back to you earlier, theres 2 bbq's one at either end according to the map. the east side where the play equipment has one as well as extra parking, if you need i can prolly snap some pics this weekend.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 10th April Wed, 13 April 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK yeah I'd be thinking the one near the play equipment will be our best shot, but either way I think thats it, location confirmed...

But yeah if it doesnt put you out I wouldnt mind if you could get a few snaps of both areas.

Thx Very Happy
Kev.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too far at $1.20ltr
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's what super cheap lead replacement is there for Nod

I'm traveling 40km to get there man... Where you at?

Kev.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only takes me 10mins to get to chadstone shopping center Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahha, yeah leo man, cya at chadstone in 10 mins Smile

(Joke between us, no1 else will have a clue wtF we are talking about)

Kev.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tee hee! i might be there!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmms - 40 Kms you say - I laugh in the face of your puny journeys !

HAr har har! Laughing

and at $1.25 PL it aint a cheap trip in the GT4 but yet ill still likely do it - damn poverty rats - all of you ~!
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would come, but my spiritual advisor told me not to go to the east side this weekend Laughing
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, it's 5 min from my house. I'll bring the frankenstein KE70.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 14 April 2005 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol punch your spritual advisor for me man...

good good, keep confirmations coming, and tell ya friends!!!

EDIT: just read 2nd page. OMG ANOTHER KE70!! ROCK ON!!!! usually im at meets all alone hahaha

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2005 17:25]

September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Mon, 18 April 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 00:10

I would come, but my spiritual advisor told me not to go to the east side this weekend Laughing

Weak. What happened to my wheels anyway?
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Mon, 18 April 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 20:43

tee hee! i might be there!

Sooooo yes.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Mon, 18 April 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

Please sir, can I have some more?

MOOORRREEE??!???!

Yes you stupid fat motherfucker I want some more fucking porridge. You're not gonna eat the distasteful shit so why not give me some more of the shit.

ROFL... it started off as I just wanted the first line so like... more confirmations, please can i have more confirmations, like.. more people comin... n shit.... and then... yeah... LOL...

9:26AM... my brain doesnt work right this early in the morning...

Kev.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Mon, 18 April 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooooooooooooooooooooooook.
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Tue, 19 April 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This ones is definatly on yeh Phrostbyte?

If so, I'll be their; ill also let my brother know who just got a EP82 starlet turbo!
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Wed, 20 April 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll ob be there! Gotta shake the *could be* mother in law (its her birthday! Razz ), but i'll be there,

Just to clarify the playground end is on the eas side of the park and there's also an entrance to the play ground car park on either the east side of the par or the north east. gonna double check soon, promise! Very Happy

people coming in from the east the quickest way is to turn left just after the Ninos reastaurunt (Sp? i suck) which is part of a bar ect, which is ALL just past monash uni, go under the bridge turn right straight away, the next left and wala park.

Straight down hawthorne for the westies!

You may all be graced with pics... if i get off my arse and take em... Rolling Eyes
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Wed, 20 April 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah no doubt, its on. Woo, looks like we're gonna have a pretty good arrangement of different models, nice Very Happy.

Lol yeah requiem man, pics would be nice, even just of the entrance or something, or how much parking there is etc.

Peace,
Kev.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 21 April 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, if u dont come ur teh ghey wiv dem metrol sexual shoes Rolling Eyes

looks like ae95 again for me Confused might mix things up alittle
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 21 April 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good news,

my spiritual advisor said that a place of youthfull hapiness and mirth(playground) would set me on the path to englightment.

So the red trueno is gonna come out! haha Smile

However, he said be weary of fuzzy-gender apparal.

heheh
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 21 April 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i; make it but amidst scanning through the thread i have lost track of when the bloody thing is!

So its 1st May the above park in Whorefield, yeah...?

Midday+ 30 mins?

Jezza

[Updated on: Thu, 21 April 2005 10:41]

toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 21 April 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IF i get the new clutch and put it in b4 the 1st ill be there, but only coz son will be there in his tureno Heart keke
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 21 April 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my spiritual adviser hopes to have me back with real power soon as well - aimingon this meet to be the first hitout for the Gt4 for the year ...

its been a bloody long time since it was seen in public
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Thu, 21 April 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO SPIRITUAL ADVISORS.. they seem to be on our side for this one peeps. And yes Jezza, sorry about all the mix up, the date changed 3 times due to other events and shit getting in the way, but yes its May 1st, midday +30, at whorefield.

And woooo for the gt4 Smile

Leo man, davian might need a lift, but he said he'll think about whether he'll come or not... I'm sure u can pursuede him Very Happy.

Hope ya get the clutch in and get teh 86 on the road Luke man Razz

Cheers ppl,
Kev.

PS: any suggestions for cruise? hehehe.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Fri, 22 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got the clutch sooner then expected so i will be able to make it, and ill bring along my mate in his ra28 aswell
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Fri, 22 April 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need a 4age loom Crying or Very Sad
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Fri, 22 April 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 22:18

got the clutch sooner then expected so i will be able to make it, and ill bring along my mate in his ra28 aswell

mad shit Very Happy

Lol, just bring the ae95 leo... or get ure ass down to a wreckers and rip one outta an ae82 twinky ffs... last time i checked there were 2 twinkys at harveys (frankston)...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Sat, 23 April 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well short update - my driveshaft is fixed - just awaiting the brakes to be finished ( they are being upgraded to 4 pot/315mm bastards) so if its done - all will be sweet - otherwise its take the risk with the supra and let you all bathe in the awe of 5me Automatics with rice cannon
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: BBQ + Cruise, Sunday 1st May!!! Sat, 23 April 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
edit: nahhhh.. better not post that in my meet thread bahahah

[Updated on: Sat, 23 April 2005 04:43]

Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mt Macedon Cruise 7th May
Next Topic:My car has been sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:49:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01006293296814 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.