Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
vic rally championship starts sat Thu, 31 March 2005 14:26 Go to next message
if anyone is interested the David nutter ford rally is on sat around the Traralgon area.
So if you want to see some really expensive and well put together cars having the crap thrash out of them through the forest come down it should be pretty good.
spectator instructions can be found at http://www.vicrally.com.au/repository/files/SpecIn stDNF05Ver270305.pdf
and I believe they are doing a 1/4 mile on dirt comp as one of the stages. Cool
regards
MATT.

P.S the last time I raced in this rally we launched my AE86 off the road at about 90kph rolling it and tearing chassis from fire wall and pushing engine through the bonnet.
Its then that you realize why they make you have a whole lot of safety gear Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user    
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Thu, 31 March 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And to anyone who thinks drift is cool, go watch a rally and realise that it is way more full on than drift.

Hen
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Thu, 31 March 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be heading out there to take some photos.
Keep a look out for Robison/Robison in a blue subaru legacy, its his first rally in a 4wd but he is a damn good driver.

I will be out spectating in the shtockmobile prolly so if you see a red AE86 with cressida wheels come and say g'day.

cheers
Shtock

P.s You wouldnt be matt douglas by any chance would you?
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Fri, 01 April 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recommend anyone with an interest in drift to go watch this!!!

The best fun you can have! This is where "drift" started....Rallying.

All the sprinter fans should go watch Matt in action. He's always impressive!

Good Luck Matt.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Fri, 01 April 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and Shtocky will be there!

Jezza
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Fri, 01 April 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P.s You wouldnt be matt douglas by any chance would you?[/quote]

I Might be whos asking? Razz

hay pro_k I wont be racing (cant afford the entry fee) but i will be down there doing a road closure.

whats your excuse for not belt the TE37 between the tree's.

you know its always fun to kick some 4WD turbo but with a 20+ year old corolla Twisted Evil

MATT.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Fri, 01 April 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you are Matt Douglas then you would possibly recognize this car would you not.

http://img139.exs.cx/img139/6/39strez035nh.jpg

It was taken at the strezlecky stages in 2003.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Sat, 02 April 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear that Matt.

Bit of the same for me Time and money Sad Hanging to compete again though! Should be out there soon hopefully Smile

Yeah nothing like kicking 4WD Turbo Butt, which you seem to do a fantastic job of Very Happy

StockAE86 - Nice pic. That was a great event and some of the best roads I have driven on. Have any pics of my TE37 Corolla from that event?
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Sat, 02 April 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just might dude.
What color/s was it and what rallys did you do?

cheers
Shtock

P.S The event went pretty well indeed. Got a few good photos and a bit of video.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Sun, 03 April 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stock - Cool Smile From memory we competed in the 2003 TCV Trial and Strzelecki stages (VCRS). Do you also have any pics from the North Eastern 2004?

The car is a White with Red/Yellow stripes TE37 Levin (Corolla).

Cheers
P

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Sun, 03 April 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was doing road closures out on McEvoys track for the night stage - frikin awesome! Wish i took some mozzie repellant tho. Sad So who from here was driving in the rally? Those old corollas were really carving up the forest - definetly going heaps harder than some of the WRX boys.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Sun, 03 April 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont know if this is the one you are talking about or not pro_k.
http://img206.exs.cx/img206/6827/38tcv030rm.jpg

Unfortunately i didnt make it to the North Eastern in 2004 as i was at Morwell watching the drifting.
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Sun, 03 April 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hay I do recognize that car that would be the one that costs me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ each time I park it wheels up Rolling Eyes
Thanks for putting that great pic up its not that often we see photos of what we do.
but I can see why we needed new springs it looks like we are about to tear the rear bar off Shocked

MATT.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Mon, 04 April 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stock - Thanks for going to the trouble of trying to figure out which car is mine. The Yellow one isnt mine. My cars White but with a Red/Yellow stripe on the top half of the car. Got a Silverstone sticker on the windscreen. Hotwire wheels. Its the ex - Brian Semmens car!
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Mon, 04 April 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pro_k, sorry mate, had a good look and i couldnt find any pics of your car.
Next time you enter an event just let us know, i will definitely be taking photos at all VRC's this year and maybe a few VCRS's.
Matt, i think i have a few more photos from other events, if u want them then drop us a pm

cheers
Shtock
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: vic rally championship starts sat Tue, 05 April 2005 08:05 Go to previous message
Thanks Stock.

Shall let you know next time.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Maserati Annual GP track Day 10th this Sunday
Next Topic:Classic Celica Meet #7 - Sunday 20th March 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:32:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074009895324707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.