Toymods » The Outhouse » in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
redzed
Occasional Poster

April 2005
in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 02:15 Go to next message
I was the driver of the red zed. Your story makes me laugh so hard - for those that dont know what i am referring to, Toyota Nut posted a story -

Quote: Ok now at present i drive a '63' S Series Valiant. It has at best 130kw and thats not at the wheels. Anyhow im at the lights in Toowong. Some dude in this red twin turbo 300zx pulls up beside me. He's edging foward as u do when u plan to do a 'hard launch'. Now the other side of the lights quickly merges into 1 lane, my lane. Clearly he's thinking 'I'll just give this a quick boot and be in front of this turkey'. Boy was he shocked when i booted it and left him for dead It was not what he was expecting. He's quite annoyed by this and feels quite stupid and so is all over me sounding off his blow off valve. He tries twice to pass me before giving up. He's still chasing me trying to pass when i blow through a busy roundabout and leave him behind. He was beeping his horn and fisting the air.

1. I was never racing you. Your heap would have no chance anyway - you said it yourself - your car 130kw max, mine 210kw, plus yours probably wighs a good 500kg more.

2. I was never "edging foward as u do when u plan to do a 'hard launch'" i was sitting next to the coffee shop, y would i want to piss off everyone around me just to show my car is faster than yours? of course it is, its about 30 years newer, and twice as powerful.

3. I find it funny that i was sooo annoyed, that I was "sounding off my blow off valve". you have incredible hearing, as my car doesn't have blow off valves.

4. where did i try to pass you? tried twice on sherwood road??? that would have been smart wouldnt it.

5. And as for the roundabout - i sat in the left lane to abide by the road rules, in a queue of traffic, whilst you made an illegal move, by going straight through the roundabout from the right lane - (toowong roundabout, coming from Miskin street, going straight up Fredrich street) I just wish the cops were there to give you your ticket

Its tossers like you that really p!ss me off. You admit to driving a heap of crap, and try to make out your car is so much better. If i had wanted to smoke your ass, i would have.

And as for me fisting the air in frustration, there's only one place i want to put my fist...
  Send a private message to this user  
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said.
I look forward to a response/rebuttal from Toyota Nut.

One thing this forum is very good for, is freedom of speech.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've often wondered about the accuracy or degree of embellishment of so called "kill stories". Too bad the other driver saw this load of crap or you may have avoided looking like a wanker, Toyota Nut.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah... if you think you have won, they weren't trying... thats usually the case if it is known its an unfair matchup Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simple solution

REMATCH!
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you feel the need to upgrade to a 63 valiant, i'll happily take the zx off your hands, how does $50 sound?.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha. Thats funny.

I thought 300zxs had plumb back blow off valves stock?
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looooooooool

quality material

WE DEMAND A RE-MATCH!!!!!!
redzed
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They have stock plumb-back valves, or recirc-valves... which are silent - the recircualte the air rather than just blowing it off to atmosphere as blow off valves do.

thats why i said he must have fantastic hearing, as they make no noise at all.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get people trying to race me all the time, i smoke them all becoz i is teh orsome driver of teh vanular.

obviously your both tools because a) you shouldnt have been doing anything other than driving, and neither should he.

Eldar.O.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: in reponse to Toyota Nut's victory over red 300zx Sat, 02 April 2005 05:18 Go to previous message
street racing is illegal.

Toymods DOES NOT condone illegal activities.

THREAD LOCKED.

If you want to settle your grudges, take it to your local off street drag meet or race track.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Annoying Birds
Next Topic:Cops
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:23:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048189163208008 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.