Toymods » The Outhouse » Nissan and Holden Drivers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon9.gif  Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:13 Go to next message
Nissan and Holden Drivers Rolling Eyes , i wont generalise but some of these drivers think they are King of the road Embarassed .

http://www.boostcruising.com/database/crashphotos/files/DreamensioN20050313112854funnyfile1.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 11:02]

Send a private message to this user    
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
icon14.gif  Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neat trick
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad What a waste of a beautiful S15 No No No
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wonder what the kids will look like
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice - except that I own a Nissan Skyline, and Drive Holdens for a living! I should report you all for discriminating against me! Laughing Laughing

Seriously tho - Did y'all see the Red Clubsport that little turd launched into a Holden Dealership? It was his car, insured under his Mum's name coz He's only 21 or something. - Krikey! Shocked
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet you that 200sx has been fixed, and sold to some poor bastard thinking they got a bargain. Its amazing the back wheel is sitting on the sunroof Shocked .
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How the eff did this happen ?
What are the physics involved in driving so well that you get the sunroof of your 200SX under the wheel of a spinning/barrel rolling Commodore ????? Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well its the cheapest way to have the lowered car look Cool .
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its obvious the 200SX has rear-ended the Commodore at speed and lifted it up like a scoop onto the roof... Note the silver paint on the back of the Commo.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm that what you get for having an aerodynamic car
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.blingbitches.com/~lenny/stunna.jpg
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez some of you are biased immature people. So a commo and a nissan crashed? IT HAPPENS TO TOYOTA AS WELL. fk sakes.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it should read;

dragging a commo or falcon is like running in the special olympics.. evan WHEN you win your still retarded.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 19:33

Geez some of you are biased immature people. So a commo and a nissan crashed? IT HAPPENS TO TOYOTA AS WELL. fk sakes.

Thats why i said this Rolling Eyes /

Nissan and Holden Drivers Rolling Eyes , i wont generalise but some of these drivers think they are King of the road Embarassed .
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every1 knows that women are the worst drivers. Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fattony wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 20:59

Every1 knows that women are the worst drivers. Razz

I was told the 200 owner was Female, Pink plates are a giveaway Rolling Eyes.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 11:04]

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey pink and silver dont look to bad together
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 21:22

hey pink and silver dont look to bad together

yes nancy.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the Nissan was tailgating at s high speed, the commo braked, sending the nose down and the rear up wards. Nissan reacts and brakes (all be it too late) also sending the nose down, making it easier for the commo to be scooped up resulting in this picture fit for our amusement.

God bless all retards everywhere.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyottsoarer wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 22:36

I think the Nissan was tailgating at s high speed, the commo braked, sending the nose down and the rear up wards. Nissan reacts and brakes (all be it too late) also sending the nose down, making it easier for the commo to be scooped up resulting in this picture fit for our amusement.

I cant beleive the lack of damage the nissan has, you could drive around with the holden on the roof Evil or Very Mad .
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We all have seen that model commonwhore around... it's arse is 10 feet in the air!! No wonder the nissan ended up underneath it! I think they should take the dores off the road as they are a danger... that could have killed the driver on the nissan... and I have no doubt that the commo thought the nissan was tailgating, so they slammed the brakes on, it happens too often with road rage.

I bet i'll get flamed for something I said, go me!
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 23:01

tyottsoarer wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 22:36

I cant beleive the lack of damage the nissan has, you could drive around with the holden on the roof Evil or Very Mad .

I think the angle of the photo is deceiving , if you look closely you can see the bonnet of the s15 bent all the way back and if you look at the visible front quarter panel. It looks to be pretty bent up. I think if you were to see a picture of the front of the s15 it would look much worse.

my 2c

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it me or can you also see the left side pillar caved in? (look through the windows)
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Commodores are officially banned from the forums
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found this BEAST whilst on patrols the other day:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/1295/wagon4bj.th.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 19:23]

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha - SweeeT!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Tue, 05 April 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 01:53

is it me or can you also see the left side pillar caved in? (look through the windows)

yeah it does look caved in Confused .

http://img141.exs.cx/img141/8287/090403jpm0035mn.th.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 09:17]

screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Wed, 06 April 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tow truck driver's cheerin, 2 towing fees for the price of 1 trip Very Happy Very Happy
adam
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Thu, 07 April 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was acturally a friend of mine driving the s15

obviously wasnt watching or concentrating.

shit happens!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nissan and Holden Drivers Thu, 07 April 2005 10:17 Go to previous message
I was driving behind on of these commodores on the highway today and all I could think about was, Damn that rear end is high... crap i'm gunna end up like that Nissan.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:End of the world Theory....
Next Topic:Initial D Trailer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:50:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056660175323486 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.