Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 00:39 Go to next message
Ok boys and girls.

After working up a hearty thirst out there throwing your car sideways or screaming from the hill or lying on your back in the carpark helping fix the inevitable mechanicals I will have you'll probably want to go to the pub for a few drinks. So we've organised a place for the Saturday night of the drift nationals. And if we can burn some CDs then we can even get footage from the day up on the big screen.

It will be at the Carron, 398 Spencer st (corner of Batman st) in the city. Plenty of parking around the corner in Jeffcott st between Spencer and King. Central location, and 5 mins walk from Flagstaff station for those who prefer their transport to be public.

So come down, I imagine we will arrive between 8 and 9 depending on when things wind up at Calder Park and the place is willing to stay open as long as people are there. Everyone welcome, especially the interstaters

So the quick details:
Sat 16th April from 8ish.
The Carron, 398 Spencer (corner of Batman)
Parking in Jeffcott st or walk from Flagstaff station

See you there.
Hen

PS, this event is brought to you in conjunction with The Chad from Toffee Garage, as featured in the most recent Drift Battle.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 00:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOOOOOOOOO!!

I will be there for sure, after lying under your car and filling up some oil. Or just putting some oil in that poor old whining 4AC of yours.

Will get blind-bl-bli-blin-blind.

Then get up and continue lying under your car and filling up some oil. Or just putting some oil in that poor old whining 4AC of yours.

Anyway, cmon you c**ts that never turn up to anything that is organised. The least you could do is come and reassure Hen, Toffee Garage, Shtock and Improved that indeed we are alcohlics. (dunno about you adam) Freak

Do it

Jezza
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look if i really gotta prove that im an alco then i guess i can do it Very Happy

I should hopefully have some footage and shit to put up on the big screen if all goes to plan.

cheers
Shtock
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, sounds good.

There should be a convoy of maybe 6 SA toymodders coming down for the weekend including myself. We'll try and make it after the practice/qualifying day.

Steve-ae86 and Crab-86 are both entering...as for myself I am yet to fit my new LSD, and my locker has just blown Sad so I'll be watching/helping out.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mwahahaha, IM IN Very Happy Very Happy
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza, I have a spare T-series locker you can borrow for the weekend if you like. PM me if interested.

I should also add that only the top 16 in each class drive Sunday. These guys should be careful that they are .00 the next morning. However the rest of us can do as we please.

Hen
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sick as a dog and i could just read this thread, ill be there for sure
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 13:29

4ageeza, I have a spare T-series locker you can borrow for the weekend if you like. PM me if interested.

I should also add that only the top 16 in each class drive Sunday. These guys should be careful that they are .00 the next morning. However the rest of us can do as we please.

Hen

Benifits either way, if we make it, we get to compete the next day, if not, we get shitfaced. How can you lose?
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ My thoughts exactly.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, count me in.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Wed, 06 April 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know i am in, Henn..

great pub dudes, around the corner from my house which is good for me.. come down guys Smile
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Thu, 07 April 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tofu garage wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 19:47

you know i am in, Henn..

great pub dudes, around the corner from my house which is good for me.. come down guys Smile

Ow change the title Henn , maybe drift nationals pub night to
" A night with the Chad "

Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Thu, 07 April 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ Already on the case, check the PS at the end of my first post.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Sat, 09 April 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Henn, thanks for the diff offer. I am also unable to organised a car trailer and am short for cash. I'll be there watching and dorinking Razz
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Mon, 11 April 2005 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember when i met henn and he was telling me how he used to get pissed and crash in friends place who is in the city, snorring real loud etc...

watch out chad!!
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Mon, 11 April 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone taking footage, or who has access to footage, if you are computer literate enough to burn it all onto CD as a big clip then we can get it going on the big screen at the pub. I would be a big fan of this, but won't have the time/knowledge/equipment to do it. I'm sure some of you guys do possess all the required stuff, so please give it a go.

Oh, and Big Ben (does that make me Little Ben??), The Chad knows what to expect, he loves it.

Hen
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Mon, 11 April 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn,
We could just make an uber big playlist to run in windows media player and do it that way, my vids will be in 640x480 so will look good on the big screen hopefully. Will get as many clips as my camera can.
We could also get a slide show of photos going on the big screen too at some stage when we run out of video.
i will be counting on burnin a cd at your house coz i aint drivin home for over an hour to burn a cd.
I have all the software i need on cd's so will sort it all out on the friday night i guess.

I can chuck footage from morwell and shit that i got too to fill in some more big screen time

Cheers
Shtock
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Sat, 16 April 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG ITS THE CHAD!!

long time no see hear speak or even type

HAYYYYYY CHAAAAAD! Very Happy
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift Nationals Pub Night, Sat 16th April Sun, 17 April 2005 11:46 Go to previous message
Good pub, good people, unfortunately i was unable to release the fury on sat night due to me being pov and hardcore tired, but it was a good night anyway.

Due to the footy takin pole position on the big screen there was no drifto footage to be seen but oh well.

Cheers
Shtock
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wen is the next ae86 meet
Next Topic:Any Show And Shine coming up?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:01:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069279670715332 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.