Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
griminir
Regular

October 2003
ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 04:01 Go to next message
Free to good home, one male Burmese kitty cat, with blue grey coat. (located in Marrickville, free delivery available!).
He is a very friendly, sociable cat, likes people and loves being petted. He is 4 years of age, desexed, litter trained, and comes from an indoor environment (although he also likes the outdoors).
Comes with a cat carrier (airline approved), leash & harness, litter tray, litter, stainless steel non-slip pet bowls, and some food supplies. He's had his shots, is microchipped & has just been to the vet for a check-up to confirm he is in good health.

He really is a very nice cat and I will be sorry to see him go. But unfortunately I am caring for another cat with a heart problem who needs to be in isolation, and I am simply unable to give them both the space, love and attention they deserve.

If you are interested, please email griminir@hotmail.com or I can be contacted on 0411 584 538. You are most welcome to come and meet the little critter.
cheers,
leigh.

(sorry the pic isn't great, it's the only one I've got hosted at present. I can email more pics upon request.)

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rsturzen/garm2.jpg
http://users.bigpond.net.au/rsturzen/fluffy.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 23:35]

Send a private message to this user    
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately I don't have any Snakes big enough at the moment but my mate's Scrub Python would knock Tiddles over no worries. Evil or Very Mad

Cheers, Greg.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noteworthy is the fact that Mr Fluffy Kitty has almost eight kilos of cockroach-killing muscle power. He shall succumb to no scrub python of less-than-extraordinary size. Very Happy
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think Mr Fluffy-Kitty would be too much of a threat to a Scrubby. Wink

http://australiantropicalreptiles.com/modules/xgallery/cache/albums/album14/abw.sized.jpg
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cat's gorgeous! And burmese are extraordinarily nice... but i thought all burmese were brown?
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrishulbert wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 14:45

The cat's gorgeous! And burmese are extraordinarily nice... but i thought all burmese were brown?

Smile I think he's real pretty too.
The cholocate brown ones are considered the most attractive by breeders. The four main colours are sable, champagne, blue and platinum, but they have inbred red colouring and other variations as well.

Mr Fluffy has really nice colouring, I love the blue/grey/silver fur. People have told me he looks a lot like a Russian Blue, but his eyes are yellow, not green.
And yeah, I'm a sucker for burmese cats - they have such a nice temprament. But I'm a sucker for all of em really, even the neighbourhood mangy stray moggie that smells just evil. Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Judging you by the avatar, i would think you eat cats Confused.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice cat.

My misses would love to take him off your hands, however I think my staffy would love to eat him.

Good luck with finding a good home for it.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, and I daresay the kitty would run like the wind were he to face your staffy, he's never met a dog before!

..And I only eat cat when it's home delivered in plastic take-away containers, with flied lice and prawn crackers.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was about to call my Mum to see if my little sisters would like a new kitty... but they have a little doggie too, so only tough cats can live there...

... like Mr Kitty (not his real name, but thats what i call him now). He's 14 and a bit, heathy as he was 8 years ago, never stratched a single person, and takes complete control of the dog.

Good luck mate, hope he finds a good home.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bummer! Thanks anyway though.
Yeahh.. he's a pretty tough cookie but I really couldn't say how he'd react to a dog, even a little one. The last thing I'd want is to give someone a kitty that turns into a basket case!
cheers,
leigh.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great! need some food for my snake.

just gas it with co2, vac pack it and ship it up on ice- asap.

thanks, Pat
Smile
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I could easily get an owner for this kat.....would you be prepared to wait till the Anzac weekend?
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Wed, 06 April 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you want to send him to adelaide if we pay freight???
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 17:41

Well I could easily get an owner for this kat.....would you be prepared to wait till the Anzac weekend?

Certainly, but if someone local wanted to snaffle him up in the meantime I'd be inclined to let em. Would that cause a hassle, likesay if youd lined up a potential owner for him and then someone here took him? Don't want to stuff anyone around is all.

Gazza53, To be honest I'd prefer not to ship him mainly because cats, (esp burmese) do not travel long distance well without sedation. They are opposed to being caged for extended periods and they sure don't like aircraft noise.
And well, I'm overprotective of my kitties, I'd like to make his relocation as painless as possible for him. What can I say.. I'm a sucker. Confused
Thanks for your interest guys, much appreciated.

cheers,
leigh.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get rid of both cats, and buy a dog, sovled all your problems!

dogs rule all...

Eldar.O.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah...if you manage to offload Mr Kitty in the interim all is good. As long as he goes to a good home.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts in West Sydney are you? PM me. I'm considering it 'cause I LOVE cats Heart , but I'm not sure what my landlord would say. Is he an indoors cat? Because I wouldn't let him out of the house ever, not a big fan of the cats eating native wildlife thing.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.

and thanks gianttomato.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 04:03]

tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/1091/dexter5mi.jpg

Looks a hell of a lot like my cat. Hope you find him a good home.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, he sure does! thats a great photo.
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=griminir wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 09:42

Gazza53, To be honest I'd prefer not to ship him mainly because cats, (esp burmese) do not travel long distance well without sedation. They are opposed to being caged for extended periods and they sure don't like aircraft noise.
And well, I'm overprotective of my kitties, I'd like to make his relocation as painless as possible for him. What can I say.. I'm a sucker. Confused
Thanks for your interest guys, much appreciated.

Thanks no problems, The flight from sydney to adelaide is only a couple of hours, one of present cats (we have four) travels everywhere in the car with us, regually from adelaide to canberra, 13 hours, but then again she is special.
He will be missiong a good home!
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 07 April 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger. Of all the cats I've had over the years only one of them liked to go in the car. I should've gotten them used to it when they were small I guess, cause they know now when they go in the car they can expect to have the vet poke and prod them.
Hehe, I've never seen a cat so jumpy as after a plane ride.. but I imagine it's awfully loud in the cargo hold. Confused
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Fri, 08 April 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh!!! hes so beautiful!!

id really really love to take him but at our house we arent allowed any pets ... 0_o ... cant wait till we get out of here so i can get my own kitty!!!

i hope he goes to a really good home.. he looks nice =^.^=
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Fri, 15 April 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, this kitty is still looking for a home.

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Fri, 15 April 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much is it? Or is it free to a good home? I'd love a burmese, I adore cats, but often I'm away on weekends which makes it difficult to own a pet. Plus the landlords probably wouldn't like a cat in the place.
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Fri, 15 April 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Offer to Adelaide is still open !
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ATTN: Cat lovers! Could this be your new feline overlord.. Thu, 21 April 2005 04:04 Go to previous message
thanks again gazza but griminir still doesnt like the idea of the kitty flying im sorry to say.

anyone else please, do you have a home for this kitty?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corona wagon in FastFours mag...
Next Topic:What do u think about this computer?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:12:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076899528503418 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.