Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Best Pull-Over Excuses Mon, 11 April 2005 13:13 Go to next message
In accompanyment of the poll about getting pulled over i was kinda curious as to the best excuses... i'll start with this joke

A middle aged man had just taken delivery of his shiney new red sports car (in this case a JZA80 Aerotop) after work one friday arvo, he's cruizing off home with it, and eventually he gets the urge to put the pedal to the medal... 100 dissappears almost immediatly, 120, 130 go soon after 140, 150 not long behind, 160, 170 slowly now, 180, pushing 190 and finally 200... almost as soon as he touches 200 he see's the lights of the boys in blue in his rear view mirror, before you know it he's pushing 210, 220... and after a little while decides it's better to just pull over...

the police officer comes up to the window, and says, listen mate... it's late, it's friday and i'm just about to knock off, so i'll give you a chance... if you can give me a really good excuse i might let ya off.... so the fella thinks for a few seconds and says.. "Well officer.. it's like this... my wife left me for a police officer last week.... i thought you were chasing me to give the bitch back"
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Mon, 11 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Mon, 11 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah. i've heard it but its good none the less. If you were a priest or something, could you use "God made me do it"?
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Mon, 11 April 2005 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've used "Mate, I've had a shit night at work including being chased by some guy with a knife" this was true and I was still in my pizza hut uniform.

This got me off
110 in a 60 (caught me on the brakes down from 130)
Small line locker, followed by a fish tail accross a 7 lane intersection
90 in a 60 with them chasing me for about 500m (couldn't hear their sirens over the stereo)

Edit:
Disclaimer: this was a long time ago when I used to drive like a w@nker.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 02:27]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf, usually you see the lights, esp at night, there full bright as
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my uncle lives in the adelaide hills and has done for a while like 30 years, anyway, in past experiences he reckons by the time the cops get up to speed he can be in his driveway and home, mind you this was in a porsche kremer that had a Top speed of 290 and he regularly took it to 280 the highest he managed to get it. he also had a 993 turbo but sold it befor i got over there to get a ride in it.
Point of the matter is if the police catch you you just aren't going fast enough j/k.
This was back in the days of dodgy speed cameras that took pictures of trees travelling really fast needless to say he was proabably responsible for a few of them. he says these days you can't even speed marginally in adelaide cos of the cameras. Behind there second house at encounter bay is a hill that is like a roller coaster, and the cops are renound of hiding behind the bushes and armco fencing and taking pictures of ppl as they go past. Its a 60 zone, but even sitting on the brakes barely keeps the speed down.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd been checking the car out in the rearview at the lights before I lit them up and I saw 3 youngish people in a new VR commo and thought nothing of it (though it was daddys car). There was no red/blue lights on this car (that I noticed) as it was some type of unmarked. The thing that alerted me to that it was a cop car chasing me through the streets was that I finally noticed their headlights were flashing alternately.
They said they'd seen my mate (who I was chasing) fly through the roundabout they were waiting at and they pulled the speed gun out on me. They took turns giving me a talking to, while the others rummaged through my car (probably looking for pizza Laughing).
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i have seen the ones with flashing headlights, only on a VY though think it was a Detective car.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a cop pull me over for an RBT the other night, and he said 'Have you had anything to drink this evening?' And I replied 'Why, do I look thirsty?
He just laughed Smile
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best ive heard is,

a bud cops a speed camera fine with a pic of his car speeding, he sends back a pic of the money for the fine, cops send back a pic of handcuffs.

nice to know the fuz have a sence of humor
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...thats wicked!!..
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cop got out of his car after pulling over a bloke was speeding. The guy rolls down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The offendant replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket. Very Happy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive posted this up before but anyways,
When i was about 19 and doing a 6 month licence ban,i was driving anyway and using my mates details..i got pulled over for various things from speeding to rbt's you name it probably over 20 times..
This used to work a treat Very Happy

cop; hi can I see you licence thanks
me; i dont have it sir
cop: why not
me: I got rolled the other day coming home from work sir
cop: did you report it
me: no sir its a common thing living in Mt Druitt and being a big guy like myself chuckle
cop: when are you going to get it back "OINK".. sorry its an involuntary reaction..
me: thats ok,well at the moment im working 7 days a week and havent really had any time
cop: well it is an offence to not have your licence etc whats you name and adress
me: give mates name etc etc
cop: alright on your way and get that licence back asap
me: yes sir thankyou

If they were giving me any real grief about not having it,id just go down the line that my boss is an arsehole who wont let me and if there is anything I can get off them to explain the importance if having a new licence to get the time needed to get it back Very Happy

NEVER COPPED A FINE Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 13 April 2005 06:41]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 16:05

best ive heard is,

a bud cops a speed camera fine with a pic of his car speeding, he sends back a pic of the money for the fine, cops send back a pic of handcuffs.

nice to know the fuz have a sence of humor

Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribfeast wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 16:00

Had a cop pull me over for an RBT the other night, and he said 'Have you had anything to drink this evening?' And I replied 'Why, do I look thirsty?
He just laughed Smile

i rekon if you tried that in a modified car in sydney youd get raped... Sad
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive used the excuse "im sorry officer, my mum just called me up and said she needs to go to hosptial, so im rushing home to pick her up" the cop is like "yeah whatever"

that one got me out of 120km/h in a 50km/h zone Razz
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Tue, 12 April 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... you musta picked a REALLY gullible copper..

hmmm i wonder if there's any cops surfing these forums... wonder what stories they'd have to tell...
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 13 April 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STORY 1
Cop pulls over a mate fresh off the dyno after a major running in tune. he starts looking over this car (400 hp in a TA 22 celica). his mechanic in pass seat, still with laptop on his lap top.

cop begins to point out minor defects, then comes across bald fat tyres, thens begins to give the "bald tyres safety" speach.

mechanic says "nah they are ok, they're dyno tyres fron my workshop. they must be fitted for every car on the dyno"

cop bought it and let him go.

STORY 2
cop pulls over another mate in a 250 hp Starlet. this thing is defective all over. 18' rims, front mount headlight to headlight, bucket seats, BOV poking out of front bar etc etc.

cop is looking in engine bay

cop; is this one of those rotary turbos?
Confused mate; nah its a 4AFTE
cop; dont give me lip son, why doesnt it have an air filter?
mate; it doesn't need one.
cop; why?
mate; its got forced induction
cop; oh, ok. now whats that?
[points at BOV]
mate; its the standard external wastegate its been relocated to clear the turbo
cop; No worries then, at least you've done it up properly!

Myself and a dozen others killed ourselves laughing when that happened.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 13 April 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
similar thing happened to a mate of mine with an S14 in sydney, this thing runs a GT3040 with 50mm external gate, the cop pulls him over and pops his bonnet, stares right at the turbo and the gate and says to him "well its good too see you have kept it all stock" my mate breathes a heavy sigh of relief and says "yeah i dont beleive in making cars go faster than they were made to do" Laughing

the car makes 295rwkw Laughing
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 13 April 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... we had an ALMOST pulled over situation... we were heading to the leyburn sprints some years back with dad... in his '84 XJ12, we were just cruising up threw cunning hams gap, and a cobra replica went wizzing by... we were doing 70ish in an 80 zone... following some bitch ass traffic... he musta been doing 100... shortly after another cobra replica went by... not nearly as fast, once we got out of the twisty windy mountain roads, dad dropped it back into 2nd (3spd auto) and put the boot to the floor to over take the slow traffic, nice straight stretch of road... small crest at the end, we got up to about 140 and while we're still over taking... who should come over the crest??? none other then the boys in blue... on come his lights, and dad pulls back into the left lane, the cop turns around in front of us, and flys back off in the direction we were going... so we just kept going and a bit further down the road we passed him on the side of the road with the first cobra!!!

i'd like to have seen his excuse Razz

81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Thu, 14 April 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The one everyone has used...

"dunno was like it when i brought it"

don't tell me you havn't used it Laughing

my mate was doing a line lock (smoke everywhere) when he took off the cops pulled him over
cop: what was the reason for that speed racer
mate: my back brakes are sticking
cop: make sure you get them fixed then good night and slow down
Laughing Laughing
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Thu, 14 April 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaahhahaha!!!

they really should leave "fast 4s and rotaries" or "zoom" magazines in the lunch room so the can peruse a few of the finer details about "speed racers"

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Thu, 14 April 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL awesome stories, but, youd all be fucked if you got pulled over by my old man, he knows his shit left right and centre. ROFL i can't stop laughing at the "Glad too see you've kept it stock!"
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Thu, 14 April 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see now if you got pulled over by our old fella, he might atleast understand, rather then think your supposed to drive a 300Kw sports car like a volvo...
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 16 April 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahaha i love it !!!

kristy
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 16 April 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all a chick has to do is start crying and say please sir dont tell my mum

the cop always with out a doubt goes oohhh ok but just dont do it again...

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 16 April 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 00:29

all a chick has to do is start crying and say please sir dont tell my mum

the cop always with out a doubt goes oohhh ok but just dont do it again...

My sister was in histerics crying, and she went from a 40 over to a 10 over the limit fine, if a guy crys the cop will laugh Laughing .
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 16 April 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see chicks get away with everything!!! Laughing

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 16 April 2005 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 12 April 2005 12:18

he says these days you can't even speed marginally in adelaide cos of the cameras. Behind there second house at encounter bay is a hill that is like a roller coaster, and the cops are renound of hiding behind the bushes and armco fencing and taking pictures of ppl as they go past. Its a 60 zone, but even sitting on the brakes barely keeps the speed down.

Taking pictures? As in tracking their speed? There's a thread already that says it but cops aren't allowed to do that just after/on hills or where the speed limit changes.
Sorry for going off topic Razz
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sun, 17 April 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my younger brother got pulled over last night in my seca, cops heard it comming from a mile away, when pulled over the copper walked to the back of the car and yelled "jesus christ! thats definately not stock" my brother (doesnt know much about cars) told him it was bought like that, the copper understood and let him off with only the breathalizyer test.

Some cops are great, i met 3 last night (busted us havin a sesh mix in the park), they didnt act like pricks or nuthin, just explained to us what they could have done, it ended with a cheerio from both parties and we all walked away happy.

remember some cops where young to at a stage........
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sun, 17 April 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a mate driving home a while ago, pissed as a nwet, doing 100 in an 80, copper pulled him over came up to the window and said have you been drinking, sir, i can smell it on your breath,
mate replied, well you missed your calling in life, officer, you should have been a sniffer dog.
needless to say he got the book thrown at him!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sun, 17 April 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would of had the best excuse last week i needed to do a shit, but fell asleep on the train then had to catch it back to the stop of minto from cambo, then had to jump in the car and fly home before i shat my pants, honest i don't reckon the cops would of believed it but it was a very genuine reason for speeding.
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Mon, 18 April 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30twodoor wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 00:37

see chicks get away with everything!!! Laughing

I heard a saying, "Tits and tears will get you anywhere...."
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 20 April 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a mate driving home a while ago, pissed as a nwet, doing 100 in an 80, copper pulled him over came up to the window and said have you been drinking, sir, i can smell it on your breath,
mate replied, well you missed your calling in life, officer, you should have been a sniffer dog.
needless to say he got the book thrown at him!

Hahahaha what a pearler, can't stop laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2005 12:08]

screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 23 April 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive done this once, try this if you can:

when you are being followed and you know youll be pulled over.

as you drive along with cop behind you, pull over on your own without him flashing lights or siren, he will pull up behind you as he does, when he is out and walking up to you, drive away casualy watch him run back to the car and give chase.

pull over in co operation with the cop and say i didnt know you were behind me, i was checking my fone for a missed call. you didnt flash your lights.

then hope you dont get drilled!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sat, 23 April 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your askin for it stevey Razz
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 27 April 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screech wrote on Sat, 23 April 2005 20:57

ive done this once, try this if you can:

when you are being followed and you know youll be pulled over.

as you drive along with cop behind you, pull over on your own without him flashing lights or siren, he will pull up behind you as he does, when he is out and walking up to you, drive away casualy watch him run back to the car and give chase.

pull over in co operation with the cop and say i didnt know you were behind me, i was checking my fone for a missed call. you didnt flash your lights.

then hope you dont get drilled!

Laughing Laughing he might just shoot out your tyres if hes lazy
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 27 April 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True story:

Policeman: "Have you had anything to drink this afternoon sir?"
Driver: "Aaaahhh, I've had half a beer."
Policeman: "What do you mean half a beer?"
Driver: "Well, here's the other half!" (holds up half a stubby)

Yes, he was charged.

I'm late for court is a good one,
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Wed, 27 April 2005 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i woulkdnt say mines so much an excuse but i got pulled over for doing 160 in a 60 zone BUT the cop didnt have the radar... so when he asked why i was speeding i said I WASNT... needless to say he got the shits pretty badly but i kept saying i wasnt and cause he couldnt prove i was he let me go Very Happy
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sun, 01 May 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havent got a story, but a good excuse for all u guys with no interior.. just say your boyfriend didnt like the colour and its all out getting measured up and recovered in a lovely pale blue. Note: this probably wont work with ur g/f in the car.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sun, 01 May 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisellis wrote on Sun, 01 May 2005 20:54

havent got a story, but a good excuse for all u guys with no interior.. just say your boyfriend didnt like the colour and its all out getting measured up and recovered in a lovely pale blue. Note: this probably wont work with ur g/f in the car.

i dont know many guys with boyfriends Confused

Eldar.O.
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Best Pull-Over Excuses Sun, 01 May 2005 22:56 Go to previous message
ahaha, i dont know any, but its better than no excuse, just hope the officer isnt gay Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hooking TV To Computer
Next Topic:OMG, Teh GT-R CAN LOSE!!! to teh SkoDA!@
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 06:50:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009390115737915 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.