Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i understand man thats fine better to sell the whole lot , if otherwise then let me know and if i still havent found one id be up for it (starts looking for needle in the haystack again)
  Send a private message to this user    
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merudo how much was d fine n how fast wer u goin
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fine : alot

the speed: fast enough to get booked
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
james Sad
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That shit aint cool.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark man i feel sorry for you. maybe buy a z10 Smile could probably get a nice cheap one.

On the up side i went to a skid pan day Smile check out my movie and let me know what you think.

http://users.tpg.com.au/phiele01/
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 19:37

Fark man i feel sorry for you. maybe buy a z10 Smile could probably get a nice cheap one.

On the up side i went to a skid pan day Smile check out my movie and let me know what you think.

http://users.tpg.com.au/phiele01/

good work dude!

three words

tokiko's/stiffer springs
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James, man I know what it would be like to sell my car. I just love it too much. I feel so sorry for you. I hope you join the JZZ20 group next year man. Hope you still hang around on toymods...

In my JZA70 I was stupid enough to be drink driving. I passed the copped which then followed me and pulled me over. (I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, ie. speeding/drifting etc etc). They just pulled me over. I thought I would have to sell my car coz I couldn't drive it and I thought I would lose my job because I couldn't get to work either. Luckily someone that I worked with would go out of their way to pick me up. You can also pay for the fine bit by bit, as I did.(I don't really earn alot of money for me to pay it all at once). But I do know how you feel. There is nothing as bad as seeing your pride and joy drive away...
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 20:14

good work dude!

three words

tokiko's/stiffer springs

Yeah a few people mentioned that actually, i also am running an open diff, if took a bit of effort to get the back "drifting"
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can buy my V8 Cressida next year and come back to the Cressida crowd Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruz, don't tempt me!

i have been talking to southo however, he explained my options and basically said DONT SELL IT...

shiznac, yeah tell me about it... at times i thought when i had the soarer "i wish i just got an MX83 grande like i wanted to"

but i then grew to like it more... and more... and more.

now i wouldnt trade the thing for anything, i just want to improve it and make it better!

now i may never get the chance... Sad

something more fuel efficient until i'm older and can afford something a little more performance (therefore financially costly) oriented would probably be bettter anyway. that and if im speeding that much that i get a fine like i did, then i obviously need to settle down. im not trying to get out of the fine at all, but i'll try and see what i can do about the suspension because my current jobs contract runs out this week, rego for the car ran out TODAY, and everything in my life is just crumbling around me at the moment...

hopefully another job and no suspension means i can get over the financial hurdle and move on... perhaps i can go do a traffic offenders programme and be on good behavior - this is the first time i have been pulled over and booked after all...
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, know the feeling
but when i looked at my speeding fine, and <cough> associated licence suspension - the money NOT spent on petrol roughly equalled the money that WAS spent on the fine. And it gave me time to fix the Welch plug. But somehow i think i was better off fine wise than you are mate. Crying or Very Sad
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 14 September 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend has been done for something like that. he was very nice to the judge, blah blah and they still threw a 6 month suspension on him. So i don't think it looks too good.

But i wish you luck with it. i would keep it, keep it unregistered so you don't drive it and spend money on making it nice. Yes you will need to find a job first but i am sure that could be worked out.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 14 September 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep in mind i'm not some bum sponging off others, i have had a job and still do, just my contract position runs out and i have yet to secure another job Sad

leaving me quite worried since i dont live at home or anything, and have bills to pay too

and if i cant pay for the car, then i get bad credit for the next seven (correct me if im wrong) years on my CRA file.

joy.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 14 September 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats what i meant, and sorry i forgot your still paying it off.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 14 September 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its cool

i just didnt want anyone to get the wrong impression or anything Wink

i might only be 19 but yeah, wanted to get out on my own asap...

perhaps getting into debt with a soarer wasn't the wisest move!

edit: after saying that however i wouldnt go back on it... love this damn car!

ah well, if i sell it, something cheaper to run will be on the cards until i can afford to get another soarer (perhaps?) and have it not as a daily driver, but as a weekend / fun car!!

im thinking some cheap-ass australian market (ie, 4a-c) spoontah would make a fun daily perhaps.... got to be better than something like an N13 pulsar or excel or charade or something! LOL

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2005 08:53]

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows that list of who's who and who's where coming along?

What do people thing about this:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/toyota_soarer_9172.jpg

thoughts?

Phyro.

I mean do people like it? As in, we're mostly suckers for the old schooler...

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 03:44]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 18:21

yeah its cool

i just didnt want anyone to get the wrong impression or anything Wink

i might only be 19 but yeah, wanted to get out on my own asap...

perhaps getting into debt with a soarer wasn't the wisest move!

edit: after saying that however i wouldnt go back on it... love this damn car!

ah well, if i sell it, something cheaper to run will be on the cards until i can afford to get another soarer (perhaps?) and have it not as a daily driver, but as a weekend / fun car!!

im thinking some cheap-ass australian market (ie, 4a-c) spoontah would make a fun daily perhaps.... got to be better than something like an N13 pulsar or excel or charade or something! LOL

james if youre going for a corolla

go for a KE70 or AE71...

much cheaper, nearly an identical car but they dont have the stigma associted with takumi and sprinters...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theyre basically the same car too, arent they?

i'd go for an AE71 because its easier to convert to 4AG later on.

however...

the spoontah looks better...

but yeah i'll keep that idea on board... i was thinking about that too...

cheers
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The SC430 looks like ass, but has an awesome motor.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 13:22

however...

cheers

KE70 with AE70 X member and running gear is best combo imo...the sunken square headlights do it for me Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

has the 4.3L v8 doesn't it?

i dont like the look of it either...heh
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 13:25

The SC430 looks like ass, but has an awesome motor.

agreed Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 13:55

Merudo wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 13:22

however...

cheers

KE70 with AE70 X member and running gear is best combo imo...the sunken square headlights do it for me Smile

maybe i should get a corona so i can rip it up on the old pac

Laughing

i'd prefer a sprinter just for aesthetics but at this stage who knows.

i may just get a bike as an interim solution... CT110 anyone?

can't speed on that... and its cheap as, would let me save up for whatever car i want *cough* another soarer *cough*
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 13:56

maybe i should get a corona so i can rip it up on the old pac

Laughing

quiet you, as for the SC430, they look a bit better in person, some old asian lady had one at the advanced driver course i was at, i cringed all day as she was scared to take it up to 60kmph befor the braking marker.
The instructors got in it and suddenly it went like shit off a shovel and stopped about 10m earlier.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a corona radar so when the word corona is mentioned you can pounce?

or do you sit there with corona in the search query constantly pressing "search"

lol
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i am just bored and reading anything that is replied to lol i have corona intuition, i can smell and sense where they are. Laughing Confused Confused Confused Confused Rolling Eyes
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah Merudo, so good to see you were tainted through and through.

Shit i didnt even know what a soarer looked like before I rocked up to inspect if before buying it.

And really, the current girlfriend at the time (Liz for those of you keeping score at home Very Happy ) encouraged me a small bit.

Then I decided the car was likeable.
She decided she hated it.

and uhm

So have you met my new girl, Persida? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ok so it wasn't quite like that.

Who else was into soarers before buying one, who wasn't?

Phyro
P.S. what body kits are people using?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honestly i had little interest in them because i was looking for a cressida grande, but then i saw a few for sale, and started researching them!

from there, it was alllll soarer..

but for a while i wished for a luxobarge again, (cressida)

and now after the fine,im wishing I did :'(
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was into the Z20 way before I bought mine...but then the interest fizzled out untill I realised how cheap they had become due to the 15 year rule Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 15 September 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to be a cressida guy, still am, but i love my soarer, gonna be sad to let it go.

since im on my p's if i DO have my licence suspended then i wont be able to drive the soarer due to the new laws in NSW... sucks to be me!

maybe this is a calling to get the MX83 i always wanted
Torana TT
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NAME:
Tahlia

CAR:
1985 GZ10 Purple

WHAT ITS GOT
2L NA TwinCam24 1G-GUE
Automatic
Touch panel climate control
Cruise control
Fluffy visers haha
All optoins

STEREO:
Gear:
Alpine screen
Alpine 6cd staker
Kicker AMP
JBL 12" sub

WANTS
Either the 1G GTE or another 1J, even thought about putting a V8 in it,just for doing burnouts. The paint job to be redone:)
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey tahlia, sounds sweet, im from bunbury. will have to check out this purple machine Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome to the forums tahlia

sounds like you have an awesome candidate for a 1JZ there Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, thats Matty's old car.
He'll be pissed when you decide to respray it.

I was gonna buy it, but didn't really like the colour hahah.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida

look ! a MZ10 owner you can race with yours Very Happy Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently, I'd have no chance of keeping up.

Soon, you'll be lucky to read my plates.
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 16 September 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o0o0o0o what's the plans??
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 17 September 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome tahlia go the 1G-GTE it make a world of difference....

I knew about soarer's but never knew what one was. i saw in the paper there was a yellow soarer for sale and i thought "I want that!" and here we are
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok big news, but first:

Tahlia means theres someone here my z12 could stand a chance against. Huzzah for Tahlia. though its probably not a given thing. Confused

On the other hand

Just got back from Sydney,

It was a long drive,

903 coz i had to drop my old man off at tulla to pick up his own car,

wasn't too bad though,

was a comfertable trip,

In my new GZ20..... Cool

stock as a mofo rock, needs a bit or work here or there (sunroof is derailed, diff or trailing arm needs checking out hardcore), but generally - nice.

prime for the 1jz conversion, but on the other hand, im coming from the NA 6mgeu, so this 1ggte is providing a fair bit of fun for my first TT car, or even T for that matter Laughing .

83grand genuine on the clock, got all the papers from japan, engine is friggin mint. smashed right front parker.

YO ANYONE GOT A FRONT RIGHT PARKER FOR A Z20, I kinda need one.

Baby brother conned the olds into letting him buy the z12 - keep it in the family Very Happy . means when he upgrades, i might by the z12 back and 1jz it when i got the skills enough to pull it off.

Handles good, smaller turning circled than the z12. fully digi dash - no TV Sad but then the z12's tv didnt work Very Happy

anyway, screw this, im going for a drive! Cool
later

Phyro

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/cb_1_b1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/ca_1_b1.jpg
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't let Coff33 see that!!!
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
99% sure i got you a light phryo, just gotta get in the garage to confirm but almost certain i do
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who's COf33, and why not? i think i can edit the pics out Confused

Ach, love your work, would save a bit of hassle. though i should check that other thread and see if I'm getting rid of any, can never keep that inventory in my head.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coff33 is the guy you outbid by $100 to get that car off Ebay.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congratulations on the purchase phyro!

always good too see another Z20 on the road!

poor coffee tho...feeling sorry for him
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey Phyro why not chuck the 1j in your z20 then your 1g in your brothers z12??
Torana TT
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeh, she's a beauty.

matt is cool with me respraying it, lol i get to do all the hard work.haha
cant wait to see some other old skools around, have yet to see another GZ10!!!
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man thats the general idea. think i'll enjoy the 1ggte for a little while though. Its a fun engine. but when the time comes, bang, 1jz in the gz20, 1ggte in the mz12, 6mgeu on the back of the billy kart....rockin on.

So everyone running 1ggte's PM me suggestions of suitable mods.
Though i gotta pay the bugger off, but i might be up for some new suspension atleast in the rear, before i was expecting too look at coughing up for it.

looks like this cars gonna be some fun.... Cool
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 18 September 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 20:57

So everyone running 1ggte's PM me suggestions of suitable mods.
Though i gotta pay the bugger off, but i might be up for some new suspension atleast in the rear, before i was expecting too look at coughing up for it.

come down my man , and copy exactly what ive done to my car , lolllllll ur only 20 min away
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any of you guys here have a a70/z20 with a 7mgte and r154 gearbox? If so, do you mind getting under the car and snapping a photo of your gearbox crossmember for me?

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 01:12]

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 09:23

Who's COf33, and why not? i think i can edit the pics out Confused

Ach, love your work, would save a bit of hassle. though i should check that other thread and see if I'm getting rid of any, can never keep that inventory in my head.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh .. i dont mind that you out bidded me at the last minute for $100 over my max bid ...

anyway .. im getting one in perth now (fingers crossed) so i should be joining this thread soon enuf

i wanna know if all MZ20's are "limited"

or was there only a few "limited" ones made , and also how will i know if the MZ20 i get is the FULL optoined one ?
MantisBoy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all you old-school driving, 7m slammin boys want some loot? Im about to do an order from SUprasport in the states (cheap cheap cheap) for a hks metal gasket, some apr studs, afm to pod adaptor, NGK leads and a bunch of other stuff. ANyone else wanna order some shite while im at it to save on postage? its a killer atm.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in a w58 short shifter if its a reasonable price
MantisBoy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check it out, i dont know if they sell em or not. http://www.suprasport.com/
They specialize in the 7mgte motors, for MK3 supra and such. Prices seem to be pretty good, the headgaskets in particular.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cof33, Mate, don't think you want to have gone higher than your max, trust me. Gonna have to find someone to touch up the paint work here and there for starters

(can that be done guys? is it common for panel beaters or car painters to get jobs just involving touching up/respraying spots here and there? does this job have a set name?)

Secondly, whatever that funky noise in the rear right when reversing, has my curiosity piqued, to say the least.

Indian, i'll be at your joint soon enough.

Hmmm, guess now we gotta think of a nickname for my bro who'll be buying the z12, i vote Tiki, as he is about as pretty as a Tiki Doll Laughing
Adios for now Amigos,
time to pick a soarer to spin in

P.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 12:42

or was there only a few "limited" ones made , and also how will i know if the MZ20 i get is the FULL optoined one ?

Because it will be an MZ21.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 19 September 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone running twin turbo's still on their 1ggte?
Im thinking bolt on power and a bit more control/response with an EBC such as turbo smart or something, but not sure what turb's people running on their 1ggte's - duh

Phyro
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stock turbos are ok, nothing wrong with them. Just don't run more then 14psi with stock exaust and cooler....although some people on here run 16psi, I found that the my AFM max's out at over 15psi... Anyways the stock turbos being so small they become inefficient above 14psi.
This being said 12-14 psi is plenty, the car will feel a lot stronger then the standard 9psi.

EBC like Turbo smarts one are great, i heard good things about them and you get also make the boost come on quicker by holding the wastegate shut longer. E-boost also cost a pretty penny.

If your car is stock, make sure u do the full exhaust first and a maybe cooler before going crazy with the boost...

Has anyone had good results with the AFR using the Apexi S-AFC on 1G. Thinking of doing this as my mixture are still stupidly rich.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hey boyan , man some uy here got about 158kw on a gen 2 engine by running an safc so id say go for it , I have someone selling an brand new safc for 350 if u want it lemme know before its too late
I will doing the same shortly , just need the time , also I might need ur help with some stuff im doing , speak later
Cheers
Pages (51): [ «  <  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:45:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.023583889007568 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.