Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
second time this has happened but has anyone ever filled up and then had petrol running out of there tank once they have filled up? As i said this is the second time and its shitting me. I didnt over fill it or anything either.

Freaking stupid gas cap! They are good for being lazy but i bet a bit of petrol eveporates out of there.

How hard/expensive would it be putting on a standard petrol cap thingy?

Catch,
Rob
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What kind of nonstandard petrol cap are you running?
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i.e. You pop open the tank and there is just a flap. There is no screw cap like on every other car i have seen, just a flap possibly with a spring there.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woah, weird.

Never seen/heard of that before.

Is this normal Z20 thing guys?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not normal at all Confused Confused
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, you're missing the fuel cap by the sounds of it LOL

mine sounds like what you're describing but i have a screw-on fuel cap on the top of it! LOL
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 16:19

coFF33 wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 12:42

or was there only a few "limited" ones made , and also how will i know if the MZ20 i get is the FULL optoined one ?

Because it will be an MZ21.

check the firewall in the engine bay..

mine says mz21 001000 Cool
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha ok. Jesus thats gay
alright does anyone know where i can get one of the ahhh caps lol. Maybe this will even improve my fuel economy!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 20 September 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Rob wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 23:42

haha ok. Jesus thats gay
alright does anyone know where i can get one of the ahhh caps lol. Maybe this will even improve my fuel economy!

WRECKERS MY FRIEND , any unleaded fuel cap will fit , although mines is sometimes doign it as well even with a fuel cap after fillign up and driving for a while and parking fuel will spill out a bit from the cap area , not too much though just a tuiny bit so im not fussed
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 21 September 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take a photo of it dude.
You've got me curious
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 21 September 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:20

um, you're missing the fuel cap by the sounds of it LOL

mine sounds like what you're describing but i have a screw-on fuel cap on the top of it! LOL

Yup, sounds like you been running around with no stopper on your filler up hole.

wow.... I can just imagine the feeling - hey these japanese imports are clever. and then finding out that no, they just look clever.

dont worry i have had a similar experience witht he plain obvious being not what i thought it was.

Just go grab a cap and wack it on. geeze imagine how much you would have lost on a hot day? Or if you were having a smoke near the tank on a hot day... Shocked haircut anyone?

Still enjoying the newness of the z20 (dont worry i'll shut up soon enough, sides most of you kids have one anyway)

anyone know the rim measurements and offset of the gz20? or where to look to find out?

Next week i will investigate the car audio side of things. who here has done their own? Where the frel do you start when it comes to the door trip? whats trapped in there? 4inch? Anyone found any suitable spots for tweeters, that blend in with the surrounding?

Also, to the people with these air purifirer (or as i like to call them BOOTSPACEWASTEORISER) what subs are you running? did you custom fiberglass box them, or... yeah. pics would be handy.

and im still calling out for pics of the man conversion in the z20s...

full of questions today aint i?

word to yo mama

Phyro
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 21 September 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its confermed. I tried screwing in my mums gas cap from her corolla and it fit. So now i got to get me one.

Yeah when i got the car i was like "wooooooooooooo smart japanese, no removing gas cap for me."
But now just to realise that some dodgy guy is walking around with my gas cap.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ohwell.

Thanks for the help
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 21 September 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know its not funny

but...

Laughing

i have to giggle a bit

sorry Sad
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 21 September 2005 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL the last 2 pages have been a good laff !

doesnt leaving the fuelcap off cause fuel to come out because of the vaccume effect ??
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 21 September 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wheel with 45MM offset and 7 inch wide will fit perfectly on the soarer , and will allow he car to be dropped properly as well , mine is the same , please talk to someone here /or try the wheel with tyres on to make sure they fit well if u have any problem come down and see me iil explain it properly, the stereo 4 inch wil fit in the door perfect but 6/6.5 inch sounds way better and will blend in better with a sub if ur getting one but the 6/6.5 inch ones need the door to be modified , (real big pita) , I have personally seen a 15 inch sub fitted in the soarer boot and still had the air purifier running , it was a pioneer one with pioneer box ( its blk1ggtes car ask him for more detail) u can also run 6x9 speakers with spacers in the back which I will be doing when I get the time tweeters can be fitted to the same place where the speaker boxes in the door are there’s space in there , this is what I have done and they sound good still , no need to hack into any other door part for that , when u come down u can also see where my boost gauge location is and what I have used as well , I wont be available this weekend , but next should be ok

Cheers
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 22 September 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Indian,

I dont want a 15 incher in there anyway so thats one problem solved. I actually curious to mount two 8inchers either side of the purifier - talk about response. though that would loose some of the frequency range. 10 inches is probably how i will go.

(innuendo eh eh eh Rolling Eyes ) <cough> anyway....

I am happy with the 4 inch splits i was running in the door of the z12, just needs something like cadence with a fraction more quality for the way i have my speakers set up.

blk1ggtes - you got pics of the sub in your boot?

Still anyone got pics fo the manual conversion?

bollocks late for tutorial music law can get so damn boring

outtahere
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 22 September 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just off topic;

Do any of you 7m powered soarer owners have a set of standard injectors lying around?? pm me if you are willing to part with them.

Chris
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 23 September 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pyro here is that picture of the sub you wanted...

It's a prick to fit in but once its was in I didn't need to fix it into place. Its jammed in between the purifier and the boot.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/blk1ggte/CIMG1433.jpg
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 23 September 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys , ive been talking to "The Count" from over east about his friends Gen 3 GZ , its a sexy green with full sexy bodykit,

but has a few problems,that ill list now,

The Interior is ripped up and shithouse - not much of an issue

The Steering Rack is buggered , ive been told it will steer but when turning right you cant get to full lock, it will only turn 60-70% of the way - now this sounds like a big issue, but supposeivly its not , as that can be fixed easy, (true ? False ?)

There is a wire loose which will turn on and turn off the power steering, he said as you start it sometimes the powersteering wont turn on when the car is on, as if the "ignition" wire to switch on the PS is loose, but if you hit the steering wheel and/or adjust the coloum it will turn on and act fine. - dunno if this is just a faulty wire, if so i guess it would be simple to fix , or its the powersteering is totally fucked.

the Window seals on the Windscreen and Rear window are eaten away, there is no rust there but the seals are in a shit state and may cause leaking etc, which means ill have to get new seals installed ? im wondering if the access to quality seals is possable ? are they easy to get ?

Anyway, if the deal in perth falls through then this looks like a great candidate to be loved...

Also there is 3 pics of the car on my WANTED thread.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80692&start=0&rid=5320&S=970fcfefb4c a1cb1feb5dfd031d2d9cf

[Updated on: Fri, 23 September 2005 08:28]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 24 September 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 18:15

There is a wire loose which will turn on and turn off the power steering, he said as you start it sometimes the powersteering wont turn on when the car is on, as if the "ignition" wire to switch on the PS is loose, but if you hit the steering wheel and/or adjust the coloum it will turn on and act fine. - dunno if this is just a faulty wire, if so i guess it would be simple to fix , or its the powersteering is totally fucked.

Er, wires to PS rack are for progressive power steering. Helps when your parking etc.

Sounds more like the steering column lock is fubar? No idea from that descritpion.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 24 September 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BLK1GGTE wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 14:06

Pyro here is that picture of the sub you wanted...

It's a prick to fit in but once its was in I didn't need to fix it into place. Its jammed in between the purifier and the boot.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/blk1ggte/CIMG1433.jpg

ah man, but see there goes all the boot space Confused where in teh hell are the bodies sposed to go? I suppose chopping them up Sin City style is an option... but it just gets so messy Rolling Eyes

On a side note, its Phyro with an H, on account of my not being a pyro... i dunno, got it yonks ago when i was littler. a mate decided he was sick of people hassling me so he called me that, and belt the living hell out of anyone who did otherwise Razz been that way ever since (people dont mess with locky, well didnt, now hes a pudgy bastard seducing american girls... how it works i dunno Confused )

Anyone know anything about these slim line subs? maybe that is an option? I have 10cm clearance between the bottom of the boot and the air purifier...
How hard are the purifiers to rip out? Coz.... who really uses the things? Aircon, Sunroof, windows... the air can get bad i guess but this isnt japland... Or even sydney Laughing Laughing Laughing hehehehehe
Ah, mexican humour, never dies

Phyro

And peace to those of our brethren in Syd, you got some nice scenery up that way.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 25 September 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i never use the air purifier either.

I figure wherever the filter is, its probably sitting there filled with about 15 years of japanese crud and shit that is just waiting to filter its way through to me when i turn it on

occasionally, some passenger will go "WOTS DIS" (instead of reading AIR PURIFIER) next to the button Rolling Eyes
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 25 September 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit: found a steering rack.

Chris

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 01:40]

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 25 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The air purifier is great for when you fart!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 26 September 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i was going down centre road on saturday about 4pm ish somewhere past the intersection of centre road and warrigul road (towrds bentleigh side) i seen a white soarer go past in the opposite direction i wasnt in my soare otherwise im sure the other driver would have recognised but all i can say is he was wearing a red cap and the car had either chrome or polished wheels and was lowered anyone from here , the car looked in top condition i was very happy to see another soarer just seeign if the guys from here

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 26 September 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a seat rail that isnt fucking electric for a bucket seat I am getting for the G1 State Championships...

apparently supras are electric too Sad

could I use a passenger supra rail or passenger soarer rail???
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 26 September 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok all you 1G's where will i find the water temp gauge sender and the oil pressure sender?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 26 September 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 16:27

pparently supras are electric too Sad

Surely you can find one from a povo spec 7MGE MA70, not all of them come with electric seats.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 26 September 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 17:18

ok all you 1G's where will i find the water temp gauge sender and the oil pressure sender?

The gauge sender for water temp is just above the water pump on front of the engine, little single pin.

The oil pressure sender is under the inlet manifold.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 26 September 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 08:43

ndgcpr wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 17:18

The gauge sender for water temp is just above the water pump on front of the engine, little single pin.

The oil pressure sender is under the inlet manifold.

hey frankie so now if i was to install some aftermarket gauges , like water temp and oil pressure i just slice into those wires and it should work , right , will i have any problems by doing that

also can the oil temp gauge be connected to the oil pressure signal, will it work that way or do i have to source another connection point, plus which one will be more usefull oil temp or oil pressure

cheers
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
talk about lowered Shocked Shocked

http://img163.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/1/3/9/3/soarer1221-img600x450-110673834921.jpg
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey buddy what the news on the front bar have u decided on the model ur going to make
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the ppl who were goonna make it all happen have just like ditched the idea Mad Mad Mad and they dont reply 2 their emails or anythin now..
so does any1 kno any pricate ppl who can copy somethin otherwise im still search.. at the moment the skirts will b 1st then maybe front bar... at the moment dont count on a front bar:( but if we find the right person 2 do it then yeh def front bar
Nathan
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger never mind i have found a bodykit place not far from me its new so i dunno what the price will be like when i have some spare time iil pop down there and ask
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh nice
hte probs is 2 make a mould cost from 1g-1500.. maybe more
so its dma expensive 2 make 2 kit but 4 many its ok.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian

Most of the time to install aftermarket gauges you will need a new sender due to them all running different values for temperatures. Eg. A 0 to 100 deg sensor will not match that of a 0 to 200 deg sensor.

I have water temp, oil pressure and boost gauges to install. I will probably replace the oil pressure sensor as my light works about 10% of the time so i may as well throw out the sender as it is sick. (yes i know the light is not meant to come on when your driving but mine don't even come on when you switch it to start). The water temp however i will need to branch so it can hold to senders, one for the dash and one for the new gauge.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 07:05

hey frankie so now if i was to install some aftermarket gauges , like water temp and oil pressure i just slice into those wires and it should work , right , will i have any problems by doing that

also can the oil temp gauge be connected to the oil pressure signal, will it work that way or do i have to source another connection point, plus which one will be more usefull oil temp or oil pressure

If the water temp sensor range matches the gauge then for sure you can tap into it. The oil pressure sensor is most likely going to be a switch type in your GZ20, so it'd be useless for a gauge.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 27 September 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the water temp guage, just unscrew your sender and screw in the new water temp sensor using an adaptor fitting, that way its neat and nice...

if youre dead set on keeping the original guage as well then get a double adaptor for the fittings and you can have both
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Indian, what body kit place were you thinking of?

Decided to leave the body kit to all but last coz I want to go insane on it, remodelling and restructuring the front and box flaring the wheel arches like that cherry red soarer, but the work on the front, i can't really describe what i have in mind but 'classic' is the best word for it. but as its gonna be over the top work, it can wait till last. few years away now. after the 1jz.... Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DIANA KIT pwnz jooz all Razz
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diana...

to over the top! Not made for aussie roads Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 10:28

Diana...

to over the top! Not made for aussie roads Laughing

not true

combine it with 90mm bolt on flares, work equip 18x10 -3 and 18x13 - 7 and some nice fresh phantom mica paint...then its too over the top for australian roads...luckily my car is dedicated to the track Wink
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do-luck owns all
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kemicalx wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 10:34

do-luck owns all

yes

including your bank account...

sadly not all of us have $4500 to spend on a body kit...

but it looks soo damn hawt...Sad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/DOLuckkitrear.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/DOLuckkitfront.jpg
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm $4500 is actually no where near as bad as i thought it would be. You get a lot of stuff in the kit.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kemicalx wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 10:38

hmmm $4500 is actually no where near as bad as i thought it would be. You get a lot of stuff in the kit.

that doesnt include wheels, fitting and painting of kit

to make your car look like that it would cost around 9K

provided you have a mint/straight car to begin with...
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still justifiable imo lol, look at the kit Shocked it screams Skyline killer Razz
sa65
Regular

August 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might as well post up since I own a soarer now.

Name: Ben
Reside: Melbourne
Vehicle: 1987 MZ21 Soarer GT Limited (with BHG Rolling Eyes )

Twas supposed to have the air-bag suspension but the person who owned it before me has removed it (as it was stuffed apparently) in favour of MA70 suspension. Still has some of the parts hanging around disconnected(the TEMS stuff)...if there is interest I suppose I could flog em off.

I do have a question to put forward to you soarer owner people...particularly involving brakes.

Where the hell do I find rotors for these buggers? DBA don't list them and the closest match I can find is for the MA70 rotor (which incidently is about 30mm more in diameter) and I believe would stop me from using the factory wheels. As much as I like mags (tasteful ones anyway) my primary concern is getting a roadworthy and the tires on my stock mags are roadworthy, therefore I really don't want to purchase new mags & tyres...

Also, is the TV that I have completely useless, nothing around to convert? I still have the factory remote for the tv too...

Cheers,

Ben
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma70 rotors will be fine, they are bigger, but they will still work fine, being bigger they'll cool a bit quicker too Wink

edit- Actually i'm not positive they will fit in the standard rims, though i'm pretty sure they would be fine.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 01:41]

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think ALSC had a thing on a small NTSC to PAL convertor, but thats where my experience with the thing stops. the TV in my z12 is in the dash and died not to long after i owned it.

Also, Doluck is teh sexor compared with Diana. Diana screams 'I am a person who likes to waste money on silly kits with stupidly low front skirts, but for $40 and hour I will become a snow plow'

IMHO Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 01:46]

sa65
Regular

August 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although I'm lead to believe if you want MA70 rotors you'd need MA70 calipers to fit around them? If this is so, that's another reason I'd rather find the MZ rotors, don't want to have to pay for calipers as well...

NTSC to PAL converter ey?
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all a70's and z20's share the same calipers and pads, it's just the disk size that is diferent on the z20's (this could possibly be because of the rims size)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you cant use MA70 rotors with GZ20/MZ20 calipers

the mounting points are different

best to get a new set of MA70 rotors and a second hand set of calipers then you will get yourself a nice tidy little brake upgrade too Very Happy
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoops Embarassed my bad sorry about that.. i was sure theyt used same caliper Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same caliper

different caliper brackets
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sa65 wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 09:23

Might as well post up since I own a soarer now.

Name: Ben
Reside: Melbourne
Vehicle: 1987 MZ21 Soarer GT Limited (with BHG Rolling Eyes )

Also, is the TV that I have completely useless, nothing around to convert? I still have the factory remote for the tv too...

Cheers,

Ben

ben,

just buy a dvd player as i did, very easy to hook up theres a blue input under the centre console and you simply hook it up to that and there u have dvd movies etc.. i did mine cos it was the same price a cd player Very Happy
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh do luck is the best but the next best is diana and a bit easier 2 get than he do luck
but still ive actually never seen either on a soarer rather than those ads for it
Nathan
http://img33.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/8/9/4/8/dianaspecialist-img600x400-1124081963diana-20soarer-frontbumper.jpg
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know it's all personal preferance but that diana kit looks like ass. Theres no detail just a big "phat" lip and giant fog lights, imo the standard fog light bumper looks a thousand times better than that.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys just a quick q will the t04 turbo exhaust flange be the same as a t28 turbo exhaust flange there&#8217;s a t04 single turbo manifold I want to get but I want to put a t28 turbo on the soarer so will the t28turbo fit on the t04 manifold

Cheers
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 28 September 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hey there all, just a quick question, i fitted a bov onto the gz20, and it isnt working, i cant work out why not.

i cut the hose coming from the intercooler to the throttle body, and added the bov there.
then the vaccum line i connected to the inlet manifold.

can anybody think of a reason why this wouldnt work????

Eddie
Pages (51): [ «  <  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:04:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.024240016937256 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.