Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally i would recommend a FPR even with 550cc injectors

The J-pipe and in fact what it sounds a J shaped pipe bolted to the block in the fuel return line and this has a rescrictor in it that causes issues with higher fuel pressure etc. The restrictor can be drilled out or you can just bypass this J tube. Simple really

Danners wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 10:23

Sorry to sound like a mong... but what is the J-pipe restriction?

I did a lot of reading on forums before buying these mods... maybe i didn't read quite enough

Do i definitely need a FPR? I read that the standard one would be enough

Dan

Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danners good to hear you finally got the W58 installed, I reckon you had that in your signiature (to be installed) when i first signed up and that was july 2004 Laughing

what clutch did you end up going for? not stock i hope?

[Updated on: Wed, 04 May 2005 00:50]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stock clutch wouldn't be able to handle it?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7MGTE's make a fair amount of tourque, you would assume the stock clutch wouldnt be too much fun Sad

im surprised danners didnt go for an R154
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Torque?

What is this "torque" you speak of?

must have been an option on the GZ20 model Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send three things down to my place james:

1. JZA70 Manual Front Cut
  2. Your Car
  3. One Pallet of Beer

ill put the 1JZ in your engine bay and then you can experience this so called "tourque"
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 12:55

Torque?

What is this "torque" you speak of?

must have been an option on the GZ20 model Wink

haha yeh mate i hear u ther
gz's r dead down low then once they hit boost they fly
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 13:01

send three things down to my place james:

1. JZA70 Manual Front Cut
  2. Your Car
  3. One Pallet of Beer

ill put the 1JZ in your engine bay and then you can experience this so called "tourque"

I'll hold you to that.

(and you think i'm joking Razz)

Wait... pallet... how many cartons are on a pallet? That could be expensive Razz

If there was a member of the toymods community that had done it before and knew what they were doing, i'd gladly pay them over a mechanic... I know how hard it is to earn money to do stuff to your cars... I'd consider it "helping the community"

plus i'd get to learn by helping out as much as i can too Razz

TT_SOAR- absolutely right. i know its an auto so you can't really "launch" it anyway, but after you get past the doughy start of first gear, it just wants to keep going.

Except with my second to third gear...

i'll give you a sound rendition of what it does

revvvvvvvvvvvvvv REVVVVVVVVVVVVV bump into third revvvvvvvv

shift is very slow between second and third... and it revs between the gearchange

That's quite disconcerting for an auto
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i can do everything except the wiring Smile

so let me know
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 10:49

danners good to hear you finally got the W58 installed, I reckon you had that in your signiature (to be installed) when i first signed up and that was july 2004 Laughing

what clutch did you end up going for? not stock i hope?

I got a w58 because it kind of just fell in front of me already connected to a 2nd 7M engine (now half pulled to pieces in my garage) Norbie ran a w58 behind a 2J so i don't think my 7M will destroy it too quickly Very Happy

Heavy duty clutch of course!

Dan
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon a good location for all of us old skool Soarer owners to meet up would be in Canberra... from what I can see its kind of central to the majority of us (sorry to those in Perth or Brissy!)

What do you guys reckon?

Dan
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a great idea. Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds awesome too me Smile
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apart from the "j restriction" mod on the 7MGTE theres also something i read on a website about the exhaust gas recirculation mod , supposedly blocking it off is good , because its recirculating exhaust into your inlet.. has anyone done this? or know anyhing more about the benefits of it.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soara7mgte wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 16:03

apart from the "j restriction" mod on the 7MGTE theres also something i read on a website about the exhaust gas recirculation mod , supposedly blocking it off is good , because its recirculating exhaust into your inlet.. has anyone done this? or know anyhing more about the benefits of it.

Increasing emissions by atmo vented oil catch can, but will increase the octane rating in the combustion chamber (as there is no blow by).

BTW, the 2J did kill 3 W58's.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh sounds good
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 04 May 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh well, I guess its a bit of a trek for me, the furtherest I would go would be Adelaide, something like the drift nats nut that would be next year....
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On a completely unrelated topic, I was reading HPI magazine and they had an article about good cars to import... They mentioned the MZ20/MZ21 Soarer...

Said how good the 7MGTE was, except for the "occasional one" Rolling Eyes that required a head gasket change..

And THEN said the GZ20 1GGTE model was slower, less reliable and (get this) at least 20% uglier

I think that's a little unfair, dont you reckon?

Slower I can understand (its down 1000cc of displacement compared to the 7MGTE)

but far out
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I second that one ...? Confused
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, cruising up to Canberra.... can we still get fireworks up there? last time i was there there was that fireworks museum....

Anybody in Vic done the 1jz conversion?

anybody in the world know of kits for mz11/12 soarers?

and the diana, its pretty good except for that front bar coming so far foward... ick

business stats is possibly the second worse subject ever to study. the worst being its big brother. Howmany of us have dash mount TV's? how many of them still work?

Phyro
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont have a dash mount TV... however a possible small LCD and computer is an idea in the pipeline for the future..

Just can't justify spending that much on the car, when it's a driving tool, not a home entertainment system Laughing

CD player and some decent speakers will suffice... Smile

Having said that i still kinda wish i had the dashmount tv hehe
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 11:13

And THEN said the GZ20 1GGTE model was slower, less reliable and (get this) at least 20% uglier

arent they the exact same?
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha
came stock, runs a series of monitoring functions aswell the revs are displayed in a kinda bar graph thing. a lot of its in jap though. when i park you can tune into tv, but the thing is in NTSC though i think the converter for the lexus soarers works fo rit, or one is available to mod it to PAL. but a wire is loose somewhere in the thing and the screen image folded over and died.

DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX A SOARER DASH MOUNT TV?

a right bitch it is. i had all the capacitors replaced, and it worked for awhile, then started to die in the same way - i think the wiring loom has a problem, in which case i might be able to fix it. but all the same. any one know?

Phyro
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also:

Anybody in Vic done the 1jz conversion?

anybody in the world know of kits for mz11/12 soarers?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cthulhu wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 12:52

Merudo wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 11:13

arent they the exact same?

as far as i know yes...

except mine doesnt have the bodykit... (side skirts and the bigger lip on the front bar.... and the rear diffusers

its a dark pic but you can see, no side skirts....

will look schmick when lowered though Smile

http://members.iinet.net.au/~motorcyclefin/pics/oldpac/oldpac3.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2005 02:59]

CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My MZ doesn't have the kit either Sad It's on the list of future improvements... However I think I should get a gearbox in there first. The auto is finally out! w00t. Now just have to wait for my flywheel and slave cylinder to arrive.

My dash tv still works, never turn it on though coz all it does is complain that TEMS is broken Very Happy

One of the upgrades I need to do, is to do something about those damn headlights that just fade and fade Sad Not sure what to do about them though.. don't really want to have to keep polishing ever few months.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean the plastic on the outside, how it goes a funny colour instead of staying crystal clear?

Mine do that too!!

I cleaned them up crystal clear, then they went that colour again...

Annoying!
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think everyone needs to post pics/vid of their Soarer! Smile

Here's my old bitch:
Right click, save as
10mb DivX
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No vids unfortunately, just pic

http://crispyfries.no-ip.com/car/images/my_car.JPG

Need to get new head rest covers made up too, the original suede cover on the drivers side it all worn Sad Haven't seen too many soarers with them though.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my god! that thing looks brand new.

Trade ya? Wink

lol just kidding.

In other news...

a bird shit all over my car when it was parked at the train station yesterday.

big runny ones down the side of it.

Grrrrrrrrreaaat.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2005 05:16]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merudo ur missing the body kit , plus ur front bar is also different its not only the lip u need , theres another bar that has the fog lights in em , they look much better and even more better with the lip on
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm watching a japanese yahoo auction for a set of sideskirts... 10 minutes to go, and it's on 1200 yen Sad $15!!! Why can't they be that cheap here??? Very Happy

[EDIT] Finished on 3000 yen, or under $40 *sigh*

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:48]

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as im aware the Aussie and JDM 7MGTE`s dont have this system and its blocked off , The Yanks do.

Im in Canberra and yeah it would be cool to have something in Canberra , although willing to travel anywhere really.

soara7mgte wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 16:03

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make friends with people in dandenong... they got skillz Laughing
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i seen the skirts on yahoo , but the problem is getting them here freight will be expensive , although if u can get it for 150 landed it should still be a good deal as they look to be in good condition

theres also the rear pods for sale there plus another set of skirts and some hks ecu gear
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need a contact in Japan, that's what we need Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep dreamin lads, looks like we are going to have to remain skirtless Sad
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 05 May 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 09:39

keep dreamin lads, looks like we are going to have to remain skirtless Sad

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

that the best line ever

on the other hand this dude can help u get stuff from japan hees alright to deal with too i got my blitz bov kit for the gz20 from japan through him

he has contacts in japan that can bid for you and they ship the stuff from japan to ur door

he charges a fee though which every importer does too

Jeff Harper (Ph: 02 9875 2973) [sales@f1kits.com]

good luck
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was watching the auctions using Jungle Auctions
which do some translating (which can be quite funny I might add Very Happy) and will bid/buy/ship for you.
The problem is you won't know the exact shipping cost until you've already bought the item Sad Shipping for a rear wing seemed to be about $100 though, so you'd think side skirts would be about the same. I might ask around and see how much you could get them in for... then let you guys know after I've got my skirts safely on the way Wink Laughing
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
icon5.gif  Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know whether ANYTHING can be done to improve the Soarers turning circle. dunno bout you younger cras, but my mz12 is a right bitch to turn, like Limo's have smaller turning circles... maybe some kind of re-engineering of the rack and pinion system?

Thats probably my only real grudge 'gainst my car.

So, anyone know anything?
Sad
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the Z20 Soarers Smile Hrmmm... might get one as a daily driver (1GGTE).

Anyway, I've got a Soarer too... here are the specs...

1993 Soarer 2.5GT-L automatic with 190000kms and still goes hard Very Happy
* A'PEXi Power Intake kit
* Custom 3" exhaust... still have to get twin dumps and front pipe made up
* Hi-flowed and steel wheeled turbos
* Espelir lowering springs
* 18" ADR wheels
* A'PEXi boost gauge...

Next on the list is a rebuilt gearbox (mine's about to bust), FMIC and boost/fuel/ign tuning

That's it really Smile

Jose
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 16:23

Anyone know whether ANYTHING can be done to improve the Soarers turning circle. dunno bout you younger cras, but my mz12 is a right bitch to turn, like Limo's have smaller turning circles... maybe some kind of re-engineering of the rack and pinion system?

Thats probably my only real grudge 'gainst my car.

So, anyone know anything?
Sad

I would say try the MA61 rack, but at the same time, it was never crash hot on turning either!
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Diana kit is up on the japanese auction pages for ~$1000
Very Happy

I'm not partcularly keen on it, looks too much like someone's just wrapped cardboard around the bumpers... not enough curves
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crispy fries if i could please have a link to that kit that would be super excellent, i am trying very hard to hold this excitement down at the moment Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found it through jungle-auctions, but I'll try to figure out a direct link...

Watch this space Very Happy

Tah dah!

Justin

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:02]

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch everyone go crazy with this kit

$1000 for the kit is nice but transport on something like that would be a pretty penny !

CrispyFries wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 20:59

I found it through jungle-auctions, but I'll try to figure out a direct link...

Watch this space Very Happy

Tah dah!

Justin

CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 21:15

$1000 for the kit is nice but transport on something like that would be a pretty penny !

Maybe an importer that's bringing in a container anyway will have some room? Might be cheaper

The quotes on jungle auctions for shipping say about $100 for a rear wing... so that times 5 maybe for the kit?

It says free shipping within japan too which will save some money... at least I think it does, there mentions of sheet rails and medieval times in the jungle translations too Laughing

Justin

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:23]

Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 06 May 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daaaaymn that diana kit is pimp spec Shocked ... if i buy a z20 in the future that will be essential

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2005 12:48]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys who was it that had the bonnet??
I HAD AN ACCIDENT yesterday and smashed up my front end.. i cam out pretty good but dont care about bumper casue body kit was on the list 4 soon but need a bonnet.. and i should b able 2 fix up the rest.
Nathan
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very unlucky man Sad
1stGen
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got it from a jap site, this is the only kit ive seen on a z1.[img][/url]
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably custom made...certainly is gay...thats for sure Confused
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i though i may just do this to my car. all you need is a hammer

http://img239.echo.cx/img239/2835/littlecar1yo.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did you do that?

oh BTW, fingers crossed I just found myself a 1GGTE to W58 bellhousing... $100 sound like a good price?

saw it just now in the engine parts for sale section, pounced on it as soon as i could Smile

$100 is right for a bellhousing, yeah?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes,

but what about the clutch, pressure plate, clutch slave, clutch master, gearbox, pedal box, clutch lines, flywheel, shifter and tailshaft.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 07 May 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be getting all other associated parts that I need as soon as I am able to, of course!

Someone was trying to sell a pedal box a while ago, I might go on the hunt again and find who that was to see if they had sold it yet... Smile

After seeing danners manual conversion, that pretty much sealed the deal as far as getting a manual transmission goes. Smile

In some unrelated soarer news, I found the LEXUS badge that USED to be on the boot of my car, but now that its missing had left huge holes in my boot where the badge used to be.

I put my question to you - What's better?

holes in boot and slight outline (very faint) of lexus badge, or lexus badge on boot?

I'm contemplating putting it back on just to cover up the holes...

If you need pics to decide, I'll take em

-James

[Updated on: Sat, 07 May 2005 23:41]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good idea james, start stocking up on the parts that you need and slowly get them together, id buy a new slave cylinder as they are only around $80 brand new from toyota and save you the hassle of having to change a second hand one when it goes, there was an MA70 master cylinder and pedal setup for $25 on here a couple of days before, maybe try searching for that.

As for the boot well, id leave the badge on untill you deicded when you want to respray the car as bogging the holes in the boot will take a lot oftime and money.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah. that was the idea with the parts. if i can't afford it all now, why not go for it bit by bit?

MR 1JZ wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 11:07

As for the boot well, id leave the badge on untill you deicded when you want to respray the car as bogging the holes in the boot will take a lot oftime and money.

mm, its better than having exposed holes or duct tape.

But here's my warning to toymods members

You're not allowed to laugh at the lexus badge on my car! Embarassed
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Merudo wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 11:13

yeah.
You're not allowed to laugh at the lexus badge on my car! Embarassed

Well i dunno, i had a laugh at the holes on friday night, the badge would just be more amusing.
Pages (51): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:54:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01748514175415 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.