Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisellis wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 11:01

phyro - that front bar is hidious - im with mr 1jz on this.
mr1jz - diana kit oozes VIP factor, definitly not aggressive enough for a car with big power.

the flares and the wheels will make up for the apparent "undercompensation" for the diana kit

Send a private message to this user    
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe i'm just overly anti-rice but still, all kits bar the doluck look like ass to me, even that red flared one

-btw love the simpsons chop phyro Laughing
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The best non-doluck soarers around (sorry to the forum members who's photos i've pinched Razz)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/awellam/65ca8d5b.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/awellam/0b7cddfa.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/awellam/d0190712.jpg
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have to agree.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 13:07

I would have to agree.

shame the owner of one of them is such a penis Rolling Eyes Razz Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 03 October 2005 03:38]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No need to bad mouth dan, just because he is hanging out in the car Razz
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=kemicalx wrote on Mon, 03 October 2005 12:26]The best non-doluck soarers around (sorry to the forum members who's photos i've pinched Razz) quote]

BUGGER I MISSED OUT Sad Sad Sad Wink

JUST KIDDIN LADS Very Happy Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 03 October 2005 05:51]

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuckin hell they look sexy

you can ad mine to those 3 when i get her Razz
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 03 October 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would someone buy my Soarer already! I'm trying to buy a Celsior when I get to Cairns... It's going to cost me $1300 to truck my Soarer all the way up there!
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought a new car
ill put a new engine and gearbox in this then sell my other soarer
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/8484/000qv.jpg
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark thats a nice car congrats man , i need some of those interior shots please i wanna see what the tachio looks like cause im planning on doing that

fmic looks niceeee

what did you pay , manual ????
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was the soarer mz20 shell that was 4 sale other other dayon the cars 4 sale section
i do have pix onf the interior but the tacho got ripped off during its arival hear from japan
the guy took the engine out and now he sold the shell
he took the kit off it so i gotta find some skirts
but ill get some more pix up
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mroe pix
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8084/dash3mk.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5644/steeringwheel3ci.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9664/frontright0er.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8541/interior5jx.jpg
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark man bastards anyhow still a good looking shell i should say also any chance u still have that a pillar gauge holder can make some moulds out of that , thats if its a soarer specific gauge holder
its a pity u still lost the skirts man damn
"and yeah pics when u ready bro "

lolll too quik man

cheers Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 01:01]

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta agree with Kemicalx a fair bit, the stock kit is more than a little noice Very Happy my car looks nude without it Confused

Does anyone like the bomex kit?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/Bomexkitsoarer.gif

one of the few aftermarket front bars i've seen for z10 soarers
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/d1soarer3.jpg

meh, i like the front bar with the round pods for lights, but the stock front bar doesnt upset me to much Laughing so if changed, it would be one of the latter mods... you know.... just before the scissor doors.

Shame about the do-luck bonnet. its nice and all, but that much cash for essentially the same bonnet with a few bonnetlets in it?
buggerit, go rip up a dato hood and nick them Cool
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i still have the pillar guage thing
how do i make moulds of that??
yeh i didnt think much of it but now i realise its on a soarer so it must be custom hey..
yeh ill make copies if i can
Nathan
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can give u another pic that kinda shows the pillar mount
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2191/driversinsidedoor6wh.jpg
but yeh ill get betta pix
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant see to well from that pic but maybe u can confirm with me , if theres any gaps between the pillar holder and the actual paddign on the opillar itself or is a proper flush fit as most of the universal aftermarket ones diont fit properly at all and look absolutely crap

but by the looks of it from this pic its a proper soarer one , fingers crossed

if u can take some proper pics of the parts where it joins the pillar so we can tell for sure ,

im 100% suare there will be other people interested in the pillar gauge holder

cheers matey and thnks for the pics so far

car looks clean specially the seats
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the interior Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 11:29

i cant see to well from that pic but maybe u can confirm with me , if theres any gaps between the pillar holder and the actual paddign on the pillar itself

doesnt look like a 100% flush fit... see how its just screwed in, but it looks pretty tidy.

shame it doesnt have the black interior my old soarer had, i had no less than four people constantly asking to trade interior items with me for that LOL

oh and indian, i still have the bellhousing. if you're interested in it and the crossmember, PM me...
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn u merudo i alredy commited to another person for them sorry bud but not to worry phyro is looking for convers bits pm him

new car eh da rolla and its white lolll , cool man at least its a toyota

and yeah the screw in bit i seen but im hoping the rest is all good as we can do away with the screw with some good glue , something likewise

cheers

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 01:39]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 11:29

i cant see to well from that pic but maybe u can confirm with me , if theres any gaps between the pillar holder and the actual paddign on the opillar itself or is a proper flush fit as most of the universal aftermarket ones diont fit properly at all and look absolutely crap

but by the looks of it from this pic its a proper soarer one , fingers crossed

if u can take some proper pics of the parts where it joins the pillar so we can tell for sure ,

im 100% suare there will be other people interested in the pillar gauge holder

cheers matey and thnks for the pics so far

car looks clean specially the seats

yeh at the moment the pillar mount isnt on the pillar
its detached
so il take pix of it and then place it up there and take pix
give me some time and yeh ill get everythin
Nathan
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS ALL GOOD MAN

take ur time i def want one of them if its going to sit properly on the pillar

cheers
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes and no,

im thinking i might hold off on making the 1ggte manual, coz when the 1jz goes in... new ancilliaries (sp?) and shit, why waste the money. I think the earthweb school of thought wins my vote, so i'll start shopping around for jza70 half cut. import blitz has one coming in in nov. if anyone is interested - too soon for me, haven't paid my car off yet Crying or Very Sad

http://www.alljapanesecars.com/cdstore2.php3?mk=To yota&md=Soarer&cdid=to20z20b1 anyone ever used/seen/bought/know someones sisters boyfriends previous dogs owners preists wifes step sons mechanic who uses one?
any benefit?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

guys im after the stock power steering cooler
and i think the control arms for the car , the wheels are shaking a bit i think has play on all sides ie up down , left, right can someone confirm its the control arms
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 15:40

guys im after the stock power steering cooler
and i think the control arms for the car , the wheels are shaking a bit i think has play on all sides ie up down , left, right can someone confirm its the control arms

could be multiple things...

ball joints
bushes
shocks

I didnt think the soarers suspension setup had control arms? due to its double wishbone nature...and even if they do...control arms are a case peice of steel..unless you whack something hard i doubt you will have fucked them
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CHEERS MAN

iil maybe find out from a mechanic whats actually buggered the whole brake disc could be moved a bit if u push and pulled on it hard enuf it got worse when the wheel was fitted back onto them so im trying to find out what happening before i break something
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Indian

i have to get new upper and lowe ball joints for both front and left of my z20, so i'll let you know how that goes. It sounds a bit similar to the problem with mine, except worse (i want feel the play when I am driving, car has to be hoisted to manually feel it). Nis(s)port down our way seem to be the people to head too, so i'll let you know when i have more info.

Phyro
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since people are posting pics this is what i have been working on, its cleaned up alot more now and looks pretty good. they are the smoked gauges so all match as a black face when the car is off and light up oil pressure boost and water temp when the car is turned on, so people should still not be able to work out its turbo when the car is off Smile

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9903/gauges6lp.jpg
gzsoarer
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys im doin a manual conversion 2 my 88 2L twin turbo soarer & im sellin my auto gearbox 4 $350 its in very good condition if any1 is interested PM me NO TIME WASTERS PLS
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For $350 dude, no one is going to waste your time by calling.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
gzsoarer
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats so funny hot cunt?
gzsoarer
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont need your 5 cent bro
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roflmao, this guy is gold...
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gzsoarer wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 21:37

whats so funny hot cunt?

warn you now buddy, since its your first day, that sort of talk will get you banned. Look through the posts in this topic especially, every man and his dog is doing a 1JZ coversion or a manual conversion, i have doubts anyone will be after an auto box, especially at that price, as there are already alot available.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill offer a 1/4 of 3 day old pizza, an empty beer bottle with two cigarette butts and a used fart...

thats my best offer
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might sound silly asking , but when i do get my GZ20 next week , it is an auto , i will want to keep her auto as i prefer that.

What i wanna know is , is there a "better" auto box than the original 4 speed that it comes with ? that is able to be put on a 1GGTE as MR1JZ has informed me the cars Overdrive light is flickering which means Gearbox trouble is a brewing !

so yeah , anyone know of a better auto box (yes i know this is a contradictive question but i want auto !)

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 15:57]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coffee go for an MV automatics stage 1.5 shift kit and then it will shift a lot harder and a lot faster
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 08:31

coffee go for an MV automatics stage 1.5 shift kit and then it will shift a lot harder and a lot faster

yeah do what he just said or even better get another box prob for $100 max (NEWBIE ARE U HEARING )and then get the shiftkit installed in it and maybe do an overhaul of it and u will be laughing im sure the 1j and 1g auto boxes are the same (A340e)

phyro dude thats good news mate so u reckon its the ball joints(mine does the same thing has play when the car is on a hoist, otherwise ok but under real hard braking it tends to pull to one side) do u know how much ur looking at to get them replaced anyone else wanna help out with a price ?????????????

alsoanyone have the power steering cooler for sale stock one pm me im going back to stock one if u want can trade for a nippon denso tranny oil cooler in top condition
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gzsoarer wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 17:55

hi guys im doin a manual conversion 2 my 88 2L twin turbo soarer & im sellin my auto gearbox 4 $350 its in very good condition if any1 is interested PM me NO TIME WASTERS PLS

I have the exact same box, good condition, any one wants it, $50, PM me. Wink
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, my overdrive light flashes constantly, I now have become used to it, anyone know how to get rid of it? It's probably doing it after the R154 conversion...
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 07:16

Hmmm, my overdrive light flashes constantly, I now have become used to it, anyone know how to get rid of it? It's probably doing it after the R154 conversion...

Remove the bulb Razz If it's flashing, whatever was controlling it must be having a sad.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 04 October 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 09:22

If it's flashing, whatever was controlling it must be having a sad.

i dunno why but this really cracked me up.

i can just imagine some sensor in the car thats normally hooked up to the autotrans just when you start the car and its like

"....but.... no a340e... but... aww... *sheds oily tear* "
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 08:52

mz21_shiznac wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 07:16

Remove the bulb Razz If it's flashing, whatever was controlling it must be having a sad.

pfft consider yourself lucky adam...

my auto lights sometimes have a rave party Laughing
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here is the pillar mount.. they aint that gooder pix and the pillar doenst go all the way up the arm bit but all he did was screw it into the brown arm bit.. i didnt screw it in as u can see but still if ppl want copies how do i make em?

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4469/picture099 1zr.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/924/picture1009 vx.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4875/picture101 8kp.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7775/picture103 5fw.jpg
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4799/picture104 8tp.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 00:50]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i also have the manual shoe bit for a manual soarer if any1 wants it

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4963/picture1053k a.jpg
pm me if u do so far current offer is $50
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got pics of the z20 front guards? pm me, cheers
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Indian,
I have yet to hear back from Nissport, i'll call em myself on friday, the dude who was sposed to call me, had family problems and had left work when i first called. his old man is sick or something. figured to give him some time.
As for price, dunno if they are group buy friendly. and secondly, im not grease monkey man, make sure it IS ball joints before you decide to buy em. a half decent mechanic or someone who knows what they are doing could give you a head up with just a jack and the wheel off.

been thinking about the shiftkitted auto option myself, but apparently they cost more than than is reasonable unless your getting the highest stage (whats that, stage 3?) for pure perfomance.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 10:53

i also have the manual shoe bit for a manual soarer if any1 wants it

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4963/picture1053k a.jpg
pm me if u do so far current offer is $50

ITS MINE ITS MINE ITS MINE
STAY AWAY GOD DAMN MANUAL CONVERSION PRICKS
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys ive come across a bodykit manufacturer around my area and have emailed the dude to see if they can do the soarer kits iil let all of you know when I hear back iil skip the skirts cause they are being made by tt5or

On the side note anyone have the stock power steering cooler let me know
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 15:05

Guys ive come across a bodykit manufacturer around my area and have emailed the dude to see if they can do the soarer kits iil let all of you know when I hear back iil skip the skirts cause they are being made by tt5or

On the side note anyone have the stock power steering cooler let me know

nah if u can get skirts made up do it cause my guy keeps screwin me around
pm me about skirts
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iil see what i can do matey first i have to get a reply from the dude then see what he can do , might be able to scam off another front bar and modify to fit like a skyline bar or something whichever is easier but looks nice as well

cheers
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 15:35

iil see what i can do matey first i have to get a reply from the dude then see what he can do , might be able to scam off another front bar and modify to fit like a skyline bar or something whichever is easier but looks nice as well

cheers

sounds good
gzsoarer
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 08:13]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 05 October 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gzsoarer wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 15:59

ha ha ha its sold 4 $300

What sucker paid that and where can I get one?
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 06 October 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frankie, do something about your web page Rolling Eyes Razz
Hey Indian, keep me up to date bout the kit, its not xxx body kits on chelt road is it?

Hey Dave with the white mz20 - saw you on chapel road t'other day - its like having a spider sense for soarers Surprised

Is it me or does Vic have the highest concentration ot 10s and 20s? surely QLD would have bucket loads more, but if so, where are they on here?

off topic - anyone seen the voltron breakdance on robot chicken? amusing Laughing
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 06 October 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 10:52

Hey Indian, keep me up to date bout the kit, its not xxx body kits on chelt road is it?

Hey Dave with the white mz20 - saw you on chapel road t'other day - its like having a spider sense for soarers Surprised

Is it me or does Vic have the highest concentration ot 10s and 20s? surely QLD would have bucket loads more, but if so, where are they on here?

off topic - anyone seen the voltron breakdance on robot chicken? amusing Laughing

LOL MAN i was thinking of going to the XXX place as well have u any info on them , know anyone there , they look like they just started ivenever seen them there b4 , ive also trying another place they are new and juststartign so i dunno where the shop is yet
hmm must have been dave i seen then on cebntre road , did the car have chromes, polished wheels lowered etc , was a white one not two tone

cheers
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 06 October 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Thu, 06 October 2005 08:52

After i've finished doing something with my car Wink
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 06 October 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
frankie - yeah good point i spose... last post being a few years back n all... hehehehe

Indian, nah, dont really know anyone doing body kits

My bad, i meant chris with the mz20, white,single tone, low spoiler, his brother Mario has the phantom purple z11 that does low 13's

Decent guys too, Mario i know is a mechanic, dunno if Chris is, he knows his stuff too though.
Pages (51): [ «  <  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:50:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.018113851547241 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.