Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well at least remember that it was not me who defiled the car in that way.

I'm surprised my car got any attention whatsoever..... It was majorly dwarfed by the company it was in.

For example, your Supra. That is one fine car that even those nice pictures in your for sale thread for it do not do justice!

edit: may i present to you, exhibit A-

http://members.iinet.net.au/~motorcyclefin/pics/soarer/assorted/notfunny.JPG

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 01:45]

Send a private message to this user    
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro feels your pain.

I took my soarer badge off coz it was coming off and i didn't want it to fall off on the road - actualy same applies to the rear right quater panel stripping. if thats what you call it. thats gonna need some serious anti rust work. but the soarer badge should be easy. i think i'll respray it before i put it back on... but i cant work out how to keep the black parts black.

Are there any toyota badges that would fit the holes in the boot? maybe that would work?

Is that the only suggestion for improving the turning circle?

that z1 kit does look a tad on the weird side... and probably is custom. but it does give hope.

would the z2 factory kit front be able to be attached to the z1?

Phyro
RayJJ
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all,
i just did the bottem end in the 1g and now just need something better. Has anyone put a 2JZGTTE in a gz20 soarer be4?
i can afford the half cut with an auto and want to know what problems im going to face making it fit.. will the engine and auto gearbox fit without too much work, besides custom engine mounts? will the current tail shaft bolt onto the back of the 2jz gearbox? will it fit underneith the bonnet because of the larger size block or can this problem be fixed with the way its mounted? excuse me if there is a topic on this conversion already, as i had trouble finding one.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets see if this works:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/rebadge.jpg

It could work? i think some Cressi badges might do the job?

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey phyro here ya go Smile Don't ask me what sort of kit it is or anything coz I don't have a clue. Just saw the pic thats all...

It's also running a onejayzed Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/D1200520032.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/D1200520034.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/D1200520033.jpg
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked

<spoont>

let me just clean the monitor Embarassed .

I think i saw some shots of that car working its thing in D1.

Hey anyone else, specially in melbourne, and not Jag coz i know he does. but anyone else drive z1 series soarers?

Cheers
Phyro
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 08 May 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yerp that car was in D1 untill it was badly mcsmashed and written off Nope

but it was a mental machine while it was out there Very Happy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/OMFGDRIFTSOARER.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/d1soarer3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/d1smoke.jpg

rest in peices fair drift soarer, for you will always remain in our memories Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, managed to pull these from the google cache

http://www.aiai.co.jp/ic/gz20.htm
http://www.hirojapan.com/hiro/products/order_car2. htm

I still prefer the do-luck kit, mmmm
Justin
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just taking out my engine /trans out of the MZ and was wondering if anyone knew if there is lifting points on the 7M or if not what do you do?
cheers
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 15:42

hey guys who was it that had the bonnet??
I HAD AN ACCIDENT yesterday and smashed up my front end.. i cam out pretty good but dont care about bumper casue body kit was on the list 4 soon but need a bonnet.. and i should b able 2 fix up the rest.
Nathan

Bad luck man! its an awful predicament to be in Sad

I have a bonnet at home. Its completely straight, and rust free, just needs repainting. I'd be looking for $200 for it

Dan
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour is your bonnet danners? do you work in an industrial area somewhere near ourimbah, wyomi, i saw a car very similiar to yours out there?>
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour is your bonnet danners? do you work in an industrial area somewhere near ourimbah, wyomi, i saw a car very similiar to yours out there?>
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i think that where those kits have it over the Diana is the less outthere factor while still looking dead set smooth. but for me the main part... that front lip on the diana shits me no end. its just so far foward... <shudders>
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/gz2001.jpg

now this one is sweet and looks stunning in cherry red metalic with deep dish rims and box flared wheel arches, and slammed on its ar$e for good measure. Cool

hey Nathan, I know how you feel man. I had just finished a bit of cut and polish on the bonnet of mine, and i get out of work to find some clayton fool in a 4WD had opened the rear door and dented my bonnet. hasn't broken the paint but theres a noticable dint. I love 4wding and don't have a problem with them in their place. but even in the 'burbs, would people learn to be careful opening the doors? spose that goes for all cars, but this could only have been 4wd style car.

argh

Sad Out.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that kit is nice, but the wheels are doing most of the work there i think
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you're probably right there. Went and dug up the picture I was thinking off, the front is still a touch more aggressive. A nice compromise between the Diana and the factory kit.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/m_photo032.jpg

what do you think?

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i remeber that car, thats soo hot, im in love with the rear guards, and the Work Miester wheels make it look supoib
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be changing the direction of the thread a bit, but ill say it anyway

I've paid for the bellhousing for W58 to 1G-GTE, so it will be sent out soon

still unused in the box i think he said

Cool Project-W58 is on its way....

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 02:12]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that red soarer has got a widebody kit on it Surprised Surprised Surprised
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:12

might be changing the direction of the thread a bit

Bah, this thread is about all things soarer Very Happy

I hope your's goes a lot smoother than mine
Confused
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf am i waiting for then

anyone know what size battery goes in the soarer mines dead and i put in one from a smaller car about half the size and thats dead too so i need the actaul battery size/rating ec

cheers
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrispyFries wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:30

I hope your's goes a lot smoother than mine
Confused

What's happening with yours?

I would've saved more for an R154 but the W58 is going to be a lot cheaper.. and plus I've been convinced I should just stick with the 1G and make it fast as opposed to 1J-ing it...

Which is good, 'cause I don't have a lazy $5k to spend on labour to get someone to do it for me Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude you cant go an R154 anyway, they dont make a 1G - R154 bellhousing, you could probably get a custom one made but that would cost more than the gearbox itself
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen r154 and a 1g-gte paired togeter , dont ask mer how though but its been done , acmtt is the one to talk too
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:50

dude you cant go an R154 anyway, they dont make a 1G - R154 bellhousing, you could probably get a custom one made but that would cost more than the gearbox itself

yeah i remember you saying i'd need to get a custom fabricated R154 to 1GGTE bellhousing....

I just meant if 1J-ing it was a future idea, I would've got an R154 (whether or not i would've wanted to fit it to the 1G or not is debatable...) because I remember you telling me the R154 is a much better choice with the 1J

But whatever happens, I'll be manual eventually Smile

Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Then I'll have a massive hole in my centre console just like danners! woo!
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine's currently on hold while I wait for parts...

It took about a week and a half to get the auto out, instead of the one day I originally planned... Those top bolts are really hard to move... plus I'm doing it pretty much all by myself, makes it harder.
I was sent a 1j flywheel by mistake instead of the 7m, and I didn't notice til about wednesday when I was reading another thread on here, so now I'm just waiting for that and the slave cylinder to arrive.

Hopefully will have it done soon... my new gear knob is sitting on my desk waiting for something to do Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:24

ive seen r154 and a 1g-gte paired togeter , dont ask mer how though but its been done , acmtt is the one to talk too

you got pictures?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope soz dude but im pretty sure he said it was a r154 i should say i havent seen it , but its his brothers car and has a r154 in it and its a gz20 look in the alsc website u will find it in the general section about a month ago now it was posted

cheers
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soara7mgte wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 11:13

The spare one of the one on my car? Spare is white, the one on my car is white/pearl blue

I live in Ourimbah, could have been me!

Dan
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan, saw your car on friday night, i followed you round the block at homebush before leaving but then saw you coming through the twisties near palm beach as i was heading the other direction bailing out after the police came down.

Why the hell were you so far behind?!

BTW, nice car Smile
nash_tz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.bigpond.net.au/nashtz/pics/soarer/soarer%20alsc.jpg
http://users.bigpond.net.au/nashtz/pics/soarer/soarerrear.jpg

mods:
Greddy Turbo Timer, 18 x 9 Vertec Wheels, Maltech braided brake cables, Trust 3 inch exhaust system, TRD LSD, HKS air intake, Ab Flug front bar, Do-Luck side skirts, Varis rear pods.

Once I get a front mount on I'll be happy with it (yea right).
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is HOT.

I'm a fan! Very nice.
kikaider
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys!! I'm a new proud owner of the MZ20!! WooHoo!! Does a stock soarer come with a LSD?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSD was optional on all models, rear the identification plate in your engine bay and tell us what the axel code is, then we can tell you if its LSD or not Smile
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Easy, just fog it up on the spot, move forwards slowly and see what marks you leave Evil or Very Mad
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 18:49

Dan, saw your car on friday night, i followed you round the block at homebush before leaving but then saw you coming through the twisties near palm beach as i was heading the other direction bailing out after the police came down.

Why the hell were you so far behind?!

BTW, nice car Smile

Thanks Very Happy

I was so far behind because a few of the guys that work with me wanted to come but finished on the coast at 8pm. They arrived about 30 mins later than me and I waited around for them. I really wanted to catch up with all the Toymods guys.

I'm going on another cruise this weekend with the coast guys - I'll post details once they're finalised
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 09 May 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:34

wtf am i waiting for then

anyone know what size battery goes in the soarer mines dead and i put in one from a smaller car about half the size and thats dead too so i need the actaul battery size/rating ec

cheers

This page has the battery info down the bottom of the page if that helps... I forgot to check mine Embarassed
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just found these, shame all the old school ones are out of stock.... Sad

http://www.hlj.com

search for "soarer"

http://www.hlj.com/images/fuj/fuj04017.gif

http://www.hlj.com/images/fuj/fuj04032box.gif

http://www.hlj.com/images/fuj/fuj03311box.gif

http://www.hlj.com/images/fuj/fuj03311.gif

http://www.hlj.com/images/aos/aos29688box.gif

Why are they all out of stock? Sad

Oh btw, i put the lexus badge back on to hide the holes in my boot.

I can feel the extra 20rwkw Wink
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the 2nd box from the top... the one that looks like its drifting. I'll find the web site i got it from and post it here for you guys. There are HEAPS of cool models there

Dan
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay... that is the site i got mine from lol

Ebay always has heaps of them though, same ones

Dan
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definitely going to get a model of my car Smile

Going to paint it silver too... and not put the body kit on

and then find a tiny lexus badge and put it on the boot haahah
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and then pull the badge off and leave holes there Razz

Dan
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 10:40

and then pull the badge off and leave holes there Razz

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

I put the badge back on this morning, just to fill up the holes.

I feel like such a wanker with that badge on now... but it looks better than the holes

oh yeah, when stopping at the train station and the car was idling... it was smooth but with the occasional pum pum pum noise, like a popping but not a harsh popping,

also can hear it when driving and i let off the accelerator... or when stopped if i rev it up to around 1500 - 2000rpm... i can hear the occasional pum pup pup pum sort of noise (i dont really know how to describe it)

I think I remember someone saying in another thread that could be caused by a leaking exhaust manifold or something... spose i better get that checked out.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:57]

CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just found this on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;a mp;category=102318&item=4548639001&rd=1

Parts car for someone? Project?

Also, 1JZ auto half cut

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=43808&item=4548367266&rd=1

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 02:04]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peewee

MZ10 on the way.
Currently no engine.
Lots of surprises in store for you will.
Hopefully will arrive in 2 weeks.
Then hopefully 2 months to finish it.

Currently as is
http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/soarer/soarer_2.jpg
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me be the first to welcome you to the prestigious Soarer club! There are no fringe benefits bar the fact you get to own a sweet car Very Happy

Nice ride! very straight. Can't wait to hear what you've got planned for it

Dan
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark thats a clean mz10 paint is better then mine i think , lolllllll panels all looks good

look afetr it whovere gets it
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome stuff man

Are you going to put a 1UZ-FE in it? Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No details of what I plan to do will be released.
Needless to say I don't beleive anything like this has been attempted before.
At least I've never come across it in my searches.

Car is somewhat perfect bar normal carpark dents, and I need a new drivers door apparently, as this one is rusted I beleive.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sniff sniff*

engine bay same as MA61

*sniff sniff*

i smell a 1UZ Wink

forcefed hopefully Very Happy

welcome to the club cruz
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can sniff all you like, but remember, sniffing something you know nothing about can be hazardous to your health Evil or Very Mad

Keep that in mind... Wink Shocked Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 05:11]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will do Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trust me, I'm itching to tell people too.
But I was going to keep my Cressida a secret until it was done, but decided to go public to get help with all those small nitty bits. And I'm glad I did.

But now that I have a few more conversions under my belt I can do this one with my eyes closed, so it will remain quiet.

The sooner I do it though, the sooner I can release it.

As soon as I can take a video of it driving down the street it will be released!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm me thinks a 2jzgte / or a supercharged 2jzge lollllll

but yeah why not a v12 from the jag , or maybe some beemer engine lolllll

whatver it is hope it come out well

cheers
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Three words...

Six Wheel Drive! Laughing

either that or... hmm... beemer v10 Nod Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gayzida is just shit stirring and talking it up to get all the little boys excited. Cool
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Back off DongBoy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 17:41

Back off DongBoy

Thats 'Teh Massif' to you!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i hope its not a supercharged JZ engine, becuase that was going to be my plans in the future....
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:46

well i hope its not a supercharged JZ engine, becuase that was going to be my plans in the future....

I've already been there, it will cost waaaaaaay too much and not fit under the bonnet easily
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:20

MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:46

I've already been there, it will cost waaaaaaay too much and not fit under the bonnet easily

i gathered it wont be cheap....i was thinking gas injection and some large eaton jobbie, but thats a while away me thinks
Pages (51): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:18:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01335597038269 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.