Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indian

I always throw a 400+cc battery in mine. never had any trouble fitting it. just make sure you get the terminals the right way around.

CrUZsida

Nice car man. those wheels are original stock Z10 series mags too. I hope your plans for yours isn't the same as what i want to do to mine. i don't understand why no one has done what i want to but they haven't. now all i need is money
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:55

BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:20

MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:46

well i hope its not a supercharged JZ engine, becuase that was going to be my plans in the future....

I've already been there, it will cost waaaaaaay too much and not fit under the bonnet easily

i gathered it wont be cheap....i was thinking gas injection and some large eaton jobbie, but thats a while away me thinks

I was going to use teh M90.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=49289&prevloaded=1&rid=1134&S=249a32 88581f5accd588241cfd3150ff&rev=&reveal=&am p;start=0&count=60
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking something more along the lines of an M112, aiming for around 300rwkw on 25PSI with 800nm of constant smooth on tap tourque Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 10 May 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooooooooooooer

That sounds nice. Smile

Probably fantasy land, but I was curious about this -

Is it possible to have a sequential turbo setup similar to the setup on the 2JZ-GTE twin turbo supra, but on a 1GGTE soarer?

A setup like that certainly would be good for bottom-end power, would it not?

[Updated on: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:59]

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 11 May 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinking 1jz with 2jz style sequential set up...

Veyron style W16 engine? Might make Cruz's soarer a bit bitch heavy in the front but you know, it could be done...

for a few bucks anyway Laughing
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
icon9.gif  Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 11 May 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, this might seem out of the blue, and Mods are welcome to remove it if they think it doesn't belong, but i figured this is where the people that care are.

I'm thinking of letting go off my MZ12, in favor of a few other ideas I have up my sleeve. Its a good car, onto its second 6M motor at the end of last year. auto. airbag TMES was replaced with springs but everything still works. you push the buttons and can hear the car trying to inflate the bags. It would be good for a project car, and I was thinking of taking that route but it is second in line to another idea that i think will be more fun for me. So I am after expressions of Interest. I knwo someone was after the 6M motor for their cr, but at the moment I am wanting to sell the hole car, time and money restrict me from selling it piece by peice (sorry guys, i know some of you guys need parts desperately) So yeah, PM me with any offers and we'll see how we go, I found my digital camera, so if you want pics they can be sent, or I'll post them here. It doesn't have a RWC right at the moment, but only a small chip inthe windshielf owuld hold it back and I am going to get that fixed whether the car gets sold or not.

anyway all, be waiting your PM's.

don't bother bagging me for this, I may end up keeping it, in which case i will do it up, but for the moment there is osmething else i want to do more.

Laters, Phyro Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 11 May 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont be gay

keep it...1JZ it.... Very Happy
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 11 May 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My soarer shown here:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=67103&start=0&rid=6021&S=50568cca86b 2b5e52ae3f4be4f3469ea

Just recently converted her to manual. Worthy every $$$ no question.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of manuals, just today i picked up my bellhousing for a W58 to 1G-GTE Smile

hooooooray! there's some scratches on it that are a little strange, i'll take pics and show tonight
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work , im looking too , doesnt the bellhousing come with the w58 Confused Confused Confused

as in if i bought a W58 box wont it bolt right into the 1g-gte motor as they came with it from factory didnt they
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, but you still need a bellhousing man
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a W58 1G bellhousing for sale Wink
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there you go indian! get it, get it!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aghhh farkkkk how much man anything else fr the manual conversioj that u have seel to me or merudo plsssssssssss
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutch, pressure plate, clutch slave, clutch master, gearbox, pedal box, clutch lines, flywheel, shifter and tailshaft.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know what shifter position in the gearbox we need for the soarer

apparently there a few of em
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm 99% sure you'll need an MA70 shifter position.

Find either an MA70 nonturbo or GA70 manual wreck and get all the parts from that.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh thanks , so did the ma70 supra come with the w58 gearbox as well if so then is it possible to get the box out of those cars

what other cars can the w58 be taken out to fit the 1g-gte

cheers
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Almost any RWD toyota from about 1981 has a W5x variety.
They just have different bellhousings and different shifter positions.
Obviously 7mgte's and 1jzgte's have the R154 box, which won't go on a 1G without custom stuff.

Anyway, a manual MA70 (nonturbo) will give you box, shifter, slave cyl, master cyl, lines, fork, and *maybe* the clutch and brake pedals, maybe even the tailshaft.
A GA70 has the bonus of the right bellhousing and flywheel, but GA70's are pretty rare to find wrecking in Aus.

You will need to find a 1GGTE flywheel and then get a suitable clutch.
snail
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most shops should have the complete kit to suit a w for roughly $1000. Very annoying to do a conv by gettin all the bits and pieces spearately. You go mental. Also I think the gen2 and gen3 flywheels run different size clutches too. Gen2 being 225mm and gen3 236mm. Might interchange tho? anyway if anyones interested i have a TRD 3 puk race clutch to suit a gen3 GZ20. Pls pm if interested. Cheers
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what "most shops"???

i wish i knew that before i got this bellhousing...
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH WHAT SHOPS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT

BETTER TO GET A BLOODY HALF CUT AND USE THE STUFF FROM THERE

MERUDO START LOOKING FOR A GA70 OR MA70 HALF CUT

CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyospares in Bayswater here in melb will sell you a W5* kit for your soarer, I think Matt quoted me $1100 for the kit when I was deciding on which box I wanted in my conversion, but don't quote me on that, ask him yourself Very Happy

A good resource on the conversion is www.supratt.tk which is poombah's site. Specific to 1JZs and R154s but still very helpful (and when he says 1m worth of extension, he means it!Very Happy)

I'll also have a photo gallery/possible write up soon, but of course that will be specific to 7Ms and R154s.
My flywheel arrived this morning! w00t, so everything but the tailshaft and slave cylinder should be done this weekend.

Justin
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I budgeted $700 for the entire W58 conversion on the ol 1G, thats with me doing the work myself and a new clutch...shouldnt be too expensive, sadly just my R154 cost more than that Sad
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My soarer has been loaded on a truck, should be here early next week Very Happy

as big kev would say, IM EXCITED!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
day it arrives...PICS OR BAN Laughing

someone had to say it Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 17:55

I budgeted $700 for the entire W58 conversion on the ol 1G, thats with me doing the work myself and a new clutch...shouldnt be too expensive, sadly just my R154 cost more than that Sad

700 is bit low unless you snap uber prices.

If I was to do this, my budget would be closer to

W58 box - $300-400
Bellhousing - $100 (if you didn't manage to get one with box)
Tailshaft - $50 if its the same as MA70, $200 if you have to lengthen yours
Flywheel - $50-$100, extra if it needs machining
Clutch - $300min - $500 if you want full face organic
Pedals/Cyls/Lines - $200, $70 extra if you want new master/slave cyl

I'd be budgeting closer to $1000-$1200 for this.

Hell, the W50 conversion in my Cressida cost me over $1000.
To manualise the 1uz costs closer to $2k
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got box and bellhousing for $300 with tailshaft to suit

pedals and master + new braided lines $100

non genuine slave $45

I got a flywheel for free but i wouldnt pay any more than $50

extreme full face organic clutch with 900kg pressure plate is around $250 (thats around trade but normally anyone can get trade)

so mine would have cost me $695 + $50 if i didnt get the flywheel for free

not hard to do, just got to shop around for the bargains thats all Smile

oh and that W58 was tested in a mates car so it was in excellent condition as well Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got some good deals there thats for sure.

btw, do MA70 pedals bolt in?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 19:57

You got some good deals there thats for sure.

btw, do MA70 pedals bolt in?

yes i did get some very good deals, thats the advantages of shopping around and witing for the right price to come up, hell i got an R154 in excellent condition for $1000 Nod

and yes MA70 clutch pedal and master bolts straight up, you dont even have to drill a hole in the firewall, just remove a couple of those rubber plugs (three to be exact) i dont know if the brake pedal lines up tho, as I just cut my stock auto one down to size and put the manual brake pedal rubber cover on, cant tell shit Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:39]

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R154 all the way baby!
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post...

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:43]

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 13 May 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey just wondering who else has the same paint scheme for their soarer as myself? I haven't really seen many of the two tone ones in aus...

Like this - white pearl and grey. Anyway what colour do you actually call that champagne/pearl/wite/silver colour? I see all of these colours in mine :S

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/df206634.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:46]

CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 14 May 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do Smile

http://crispyfries.no-ip.com/car/images/my_car.JPG

According to this site my car (1986 3.0 GT Limited) is either Super White II or Crystal White Toning

And after running out to my car, it's Crystal White Toning... I'm guessing that's some sort of dodgy translation
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 14 May 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know if the standard manual will bolt to the 1UZ? or what will
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 14 May 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1UZ never came in manual so you will need some sort of a custom bellhousing for it, I know dellow make a kit and I am pretty sure CRS do as well, wait for cruzside to read it, he has a manual 1UZ in his MX73
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 14 May 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, CastleMaine RodShop or Dellow Automotive do bellhousings and flywheels.
Will set you back about a grand for the 2.
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 14 May 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im not a soarer owner yet... possibly will be tomorrow, however i do love the cars, inspite of liking *z20's the most, i have already seen some super hot pics posted, so decided id post up this z10 that was for sale on japan autions not long ago, check it out Shocked

http://users.tpg.com.au/~chrisell/1.jpg

http://users.tpg.com.au/~chrisell/2.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 14 May 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those wheels, those flares...

omg soo horn Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 15 May 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh Oh. i am nearly there. just new wheels and flares. I may leave out the spoiler.

http://img179.echo.cx/img179/359/nearlythere1hl.jpg
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 15 May 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Nice Nice, all goods

anyone know anyone good for flaring wheel arches (esspecially box flared like the rear in this pic )

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/m_photo032.jpg
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 15 May 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys I went down to the local wrecker and he had a supra box , but he didn’t know what supra and which year it came out of , all he knows is it was in a ford when pulled out of , is there anyway of telling what box it is , will there be a number or name or something on it I can look for ,

Btw he wanted 375 for it, is it a good price

Cheers
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 15 May 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrispyFries wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 18:20

Toyospares in Bayswater here in melb will sell you a W5* kit for your soarer, I think Matt quoted me $1100 for the kit when I was deciding on which box I wanted in my conversion, but don't quote me on that, ask him yourself Very Happy

A good resource on the conversion is www.supratt.tk which is poombah's site. Specific to 1JZs and R154s but still very helpful (and when he says 1m worth of extension, he means it!Very Happy)

I'll also have a photo gallery/possible write up soon, but of course that will be specific to 7Ms and R154s.
My flywheel arrived this morning! w00t, so everything but the tailshaft and slave cylinder should be done this weekend.

Justin

Dude what does this kit consist of, does it include everything except for the gearbox
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 15 May 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well yesterday i purchased a GZ20 soarer, imported and complied in 1996, its so damn pimpalicious, so easy to drive with power everything. It was for sale on here, so theres a few pics of it here;
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=67767&start=0&rid=5640&S=2bbce26b9df 5c98f1f6b5eb387a9becd

Will post my own when i get access to camera, and mods as they come, nothing serious planned as its a dialy driver. But im allready in love with it, so who knows what the future holds.

Looking foward to learning lots about it on here, and seeing all the other ones out there, would be keen for a cruise/meet as suggested previously in the thread, so keep me posted.

Chris
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 15 May 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep track of the manual conversion mods u might wanna do it down the track Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 09:11

Dude what does this kit consist of, does it include everything except for the gearbox

That price includes the gearbox, not sure if it includes the drive shaft though. Bear in mind that the price I got was for a 7m conversion, a 1G may be more or less.

Give toyospares a call and ask, they're pretty helpful and know a lot about these soarers as they've imported a heap of them.

(03) 9720-3177
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god damn thats a good call for the price , iil keep this numberand will ring him soon , im waiting to get my car on the road from my license suspension ,

do u know how much i will have to pay a mechanic to swap the tranny around as if i were to do it , i think the car would be off the road permenantly Sad Sad Sad lolllll

btw the kits that are supplied are they new or second hand plus u would have had to get a r154 trany right so maybe the w58 kit will be cheaper , me thinks ,, hopefully

merudo are u seeing this ,, were the hell are u mate

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 00:54]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh I'm seeing this alright Smile

Probably will call toyospares in my lunch break.

I wonder if theyll mind, a call to bayswater, melbourne? Wink
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im hoping it wont be too expensive
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own 3 MZ21 Soarers with two-tone paint scheme , pearl white and gold and the g/fs is all white in colour.

mz21_shiznac wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 09:41

Hey just wondering who else has the same paint scheme for their soarer as myself? I haven't really seen many of the two tone ones in aus...

Like this - white pearl and grey. Anyway what colour do you actually call that champagne/pearl/wite/silver colour? I see all of these colours in mine :S

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/df206634.jpg

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this soarer meet comes together and in canberra we should organise to meet early morning and cruise to Wakefield park and play around at the track for the day , Wakefield is about an Hour from canberra

This will make the meet have to happen one day during the week when wakefield have there unlimited speed open days

Track work and drifting woohoooo Smile
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all,
im looking into buying either a GZ20 or MZ 20 soarer but im having trouble finding some. i saw the ones here for sale but was just woundering if anyone knows of any others. or even to import one. is it worth it. dont wonna spend more then 8k.

thanx nick
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, there's a shitload of them for sale in sydney.... some even for only $5000 and stuff.... check out the for sale section. There's seriously a whole heap of them for sale.

They dont all have black interior like mine, but.. Rolling Eyes

Evil or Very Mad Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS NEARLY FINISHED!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sorry couldn't hold in the excitement Embarassed
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you better upload a video of the first engine start/drive.... you know you want to Evil or Very Mad
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yes another JZZ20 to join the ranks. Evil or Very Mad

Welcome matt Surprised

On another note, went out for a bit of a drift yesterday in the went and had to tow the soarer home. I was coming out of this nice long 3rd gear corner, on the limiter and felt the power steering go. I also saw a ring come out from underneath my car. The harmonic balancer had come apart and took the belt off. It also put a nice dent in my radiator which sprayed water everywhere. Oh well, we got some good footage though. At least I can still drive the work ute around...

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:57]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
james...wil do champ Smile

adam that sucks to hear but thats the price you pay for drift i guess, I am anticipating that I will be paying for this a lot, but i reckon for everything that breaks i will be getting five times the value out of it in thrashing Very Happy
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, that sure does suck, what caused it to happen? Shocked
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 16 May 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, not too sure really, but I hear it is a bit of a common fault on the JZ engines... Plus it was hitting the limiter at that point, but backed off real quick....
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
what's a harmonic balancer?[/idiot mode]
Pages (51): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:05:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015766143798828 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.