Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crank Pulley
  Send a private message to this user    
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quick question on soarer numbering.

I understand Z1, Z2 ect. but what is the diff between a MZ20 and MZ21? whats the last digit for?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 1 in 21 means airbag suspension.
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Airbag suspension Very Happy

Waste of time!

Dan
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee fellas do you guys just sit here waiting for a reply or something. that was all of about 30 secs
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We live to serve you Very Happy

I'm at work, and whenever someone replies to a thread i'm subscribed to it emails me!

Dan
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MZ21 IS THE AEROTOP MODEL GAVIN, VERY LIMITED NUMBERS WERE MADE AND ONLY CAME IN THE 7MGTE ENGINE
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MZ21 is NOT aero-top

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 02:45]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The mz20 limited also had air suspension didn’t it ,
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably only TEMS
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
According to this all aerocabins were mz20s

Mines definitely an MZ21, but definitely not aerocabin Sad

Incidentally, there's an aerocabin on yahoo auctions as a parts car Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 02:48]

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the MZ12 came with TEMS air

I have heard that (from a haynes manual actually) airbag susp. all but rivals coilover for ride quality. Not as good as, but not far from it. I never got to try mine, the bags had been replaced with springs Sad Mad . everything else is still there

Hey, anyone know how to rework the TEMS to provide incar height adjustable suspension and not just 'stiffness'?

I'll be timing this one... Laughing Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TEMS is not airbag.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the mz20 werent aerocabin , the guy who wrote that must have got the 0 insted of the 1 in there

the mz21 were the only aerocabins

and the mz20 (limited) im pretty sure did come with sat nav and air suspension
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MZ20 was aerocabin
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=50470&rid=4164&S=d8aded7b4cbeb1a7bbd68e8 63d400d13&pl_view=&start=0#msg_461101
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 12:45

and the mz20 (limited) im pretty sure did come with sat nav and air suspension

Danners has an MZ20 limited and it didn't have airbag suspension before he put his konis & kings on as far as i know

And now for something completely off topic

Anyone else with their soarer still as an auto, notice the turbos don't spool up when you rev the car in neutral?

Just curious as to what causes this, and what purpose this serves
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo's need load to build boost.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stand corrected Sad Sad

but on the other hand my car is highest grade in the 2.0 liter wooooo hooooooooooo

gz20 twin turbo L
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they have some sort ofcut whereas the boost only enagges in 2 nd gear or some shit like that i think ,

and yeah it need load to come on boost but that doesnt explain my old exa where the neutral and reving would have caused the bov to blast like a bomb Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 12:51

Turbo's need load to build boost.

but no noise at all?

If i rev my car in neutral you couldn't even tell it was turbo, heh

edit: boost only engages in second gear huh?!

That would explain why I don't hear them on takeoff either, yet you can quite prominently hear them in second gear...

edit again: I assume this will change when i convert it to manual, correct?

Here's hoping Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 03:00]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope it will have boot in 1 st gear i jnow the silvias dnt they have the same prob boost only in 2 nd gear and after some safety reason i presume ,

but my old eax had fullboost on 1st gear takl about tourque steer in the lil fwd the steering wheel would just pull to one side like mad and wheel spin like hell, specially in the wet , lolllllllllll miss that car
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm..

no boost in first... that definitely explains why my cars slow off the line, LOL!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah did u see my dyno results the afr was shocking , have to get it checked out soon

how the manual conversion hunt going
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They'll definetly make boost in first gear unless there is something wrong with them. They require load to spool, and sometimes the gearing in first makes it too easy for them to really make proper boost.

If your car is slow, it's because its a stock, auto, 2l turbo engine which would be struggling to crack the 110rwkw mark yet weighs like 1500kg.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 13:19

If your car is slow, it's because its a stock, auto, 2l turbo engine which would be struggling to crack the 110rwkw mark yet weighs like 1500kg.

indeed.

i got beaten by a guy in a stock 1994 sprinter

it was quite embarrassing.

I just told him I backed off Laughing

I hope danners doesnt see this hehehe Happy Sad
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm maybe the economy button doesnt help there at all , merudo maybe try drving the car with the power button or normal on maybe then it will spool faster

i cant do shitee with my car now as the alrm has gone bezerk , had a flat battery and now i need to reset the codes

but yeah i recomend dynoing the car as u will find out weter the car is running well or not like my fuel problem

out of curiousity how much of mileage are u getting for a full tank , im only getting 350 or around there Sad Sad Sad Sad

damn
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent filled up a full tank for aaages... but my driving is only 10 minutes to the train station, and 10 minutes home during the week... and then cruising or spirited driving on some nice roads like the old pac highway or whatever... so it uses a fair bit of fuel

but even with that stop-go driving to and from the train station, i get AT LEAST 350km to a tank... for sure
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eah same shit here that the only driving i do as well damn i need to check those fuel problems

should have seen it on the dyno people who were standing in the back of the car came running towards the front with their eyes all watery , looked like they were crying cause of all the unburnt fuel that was going out the exhaust , lollllllllllllllllll
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know I'd rather be in the Soarer for overtaking though. I remember watching my mates GZ20 take on mates S/C AW11. The AW11 got away from the start every time, and the Soarer once in full flight would start reeling him in, but it was too late.

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, dont get me wrong, it goes pretty hard if you need to suddenly get a burst of speed.... and once it gets going, it definitely does go alright... its just the getting going that's the problem...

If and when i decide to get an aftermarket ECU and get it tuned, i'll NOT be going for outright straight line speed... i'll be going for bottom end and mid range power...

Although i guess the two go hand in hand a fair bit... but yeah, I'll be focussing on things other than flat out top speed Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will probably find that with a manual conversion it will be a lot faster than that as you will be able to keep it on the boil. Without really standing on the brake and the throttle at the same time to stall up and try to build a bit of boost, all the auto car is going to do off the line is bog down until it builds some boost.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA NOW UR TALKING BROTHER , MY OLD EXA (AGAIN) LOLLL she used to beat most cars off the line cause the car was overpowered (too many mods )and weighed nothing , plus me who weighs less than 60kg we were a good team I reckon lollllllllll use to just scream off the lights and by the time the top guns get anywhere close were at the next set of lights , so I win , lollllllllllll but on the freeway it’s a different question , but then that when u go fo all the old fords and commys , lolllllllllllll , boy did I have fun in that car

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 04:23]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 14:18

Without really standing on the brake and the throttle at the same time to stall up and try to build a bit of boost, all the auto car is going to do off the line is bog down until it builds some boost.

even if i do hold my foot on the brake and stall it up like that... rpm doesnt increase higher than 3000rpm and even then, it still bogs down anyway. Like indian said, its like there's no boost in first gear.

Confused

Can't wait for manual. Smile
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw i rang toyospares , they said they cant help for the gz20 soarer

farkkkkkkk Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

2k for the r154 conversion Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked lollll
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that 2k just for the parts or 2k installed and done?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Regardless, how are you planning to attach an R154 to a 1G? Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a good question... indian, you sure they didnt think you had a 7MGTE?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO F IDEA MATE HE SAID 2K FOR THE 154 THATS ALL I HEARD THEY WERE PRETTY BUSY AND HE HUNG UP BY THE TIME I GOT EXCITED , LOLLLLLLL

I SAID JUST SOARER FIRST

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 04:39]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Both of you need to check your timing and fuel. Merudo, perhaps you should chuck yours on a dyno.

If my car can make boost on 5 cyl from a rolling start in first, so can yours.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to go to the dyno day that was going to be on, but the thread was deleted from the events section because it clashed with an official toymods event, and i missed out on details for it.

I'll be throwing mine on a dyno the next chance I get.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine never boosts in first, or second, or at all. i guess thats what happens without a turbo.

Don't your cars at least have a little light to say when you are boosting? can't you just watch that in first? failing that, unplug all the wires to your auto box. then it can't tell what gear it is in. you will either never boost or always boost.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, they have a little light, but its not very informative. I guess I need to purchase a boost gauge.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thet have a little light that comes on as soon as the sensor under intake manifold sees positive pressure.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shouldn't even the auto boys have full boost (10psi) by about 3000rpm in first?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Believe me when I say it, it feels like there is no boost in first gear.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pull a burnout, that should give you enough load to boost. i don't know what the problem is though. i hated boosting in first, in the 180sx. you would never have any traction. waste of time really. but i see you point you wanna launch and leave everyone for dead
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not concerned about racing, i just want to have decent acceleration

its a slug off the line

and it won't even spin the wheels when i stall it up unless its wet, so i dunno how i'm going to pull a burnout to have it build up boost or whatever you mean Rolling Eyes
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 15:46

and it won't even spin the wheels when i stall it up unless its wet

Laughing so there are some benefits to having a 7M Evil or Very Mad pity about the head gaskets Sad

For extra fun take offs I turn on power shifting and switch off the overdrive.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 05:57]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think my auto might have some more deeper problems anyway... all the more reason to convert to manual.

i cant stall it up any more than 3000rpm.... it just wont go any higher, stops dead just before it every time if my foot is on the brake... even if the wheels are spinning, it wont let it rev any higher .... dunno why.

plus, shifting from second to third is VERY lazy.... very slow, and if i dont let my foot off the accelerator a bit, a WOT shift from second to third is very jarring and the engine revs in between changes.

been like that since the day i bought it....

the 7MGTE has the advantage of an extra 1000cc of displacement over my car.... if it couldnt spin those wheels... then there would be a problem! lol
CrispyFries
Regular

June 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put it in neutral, rev to 6000 and knock it into drive? Wink

Note: I take no responsibility for any damage caused to gearboxes, engines or passers by in trying this Laughing Laughing I'd highly recommend not doing this... well maybe if your manual conversion is ready to go and you don't want to sell the auto Wink Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL no way would i do that! i love my car too much to just mindlessly abuse it Smile

I dunno if i'll try and sell the A340E...

Maybe I'll find someone with a factory manual soarer wanting to do an auto swap...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

edit: I wonder what doing that would actually do to the car.... revving it to 6000rpm and then dumping into drive

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 06:09]

snail
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI Guys, dont have the luxury of being in front of the computer allday long Smile Going back a few threads. Aerocabins are MZ20s and MZ21s are the Limited optioned out with the goodies eg TV screen, airbags, leather etc....... Having said that people put the limited badges on soarers so can be hard tell sometimes. My first soarer was an auto and shit was it a slug. Guys unfortunately you need to boost it to about 15psi if you wanna get anything out of it. My Gen2 1GGTE manual with a evo front mount, 16psi, 3inch exhaust and lots of timing made 220hp atw (14.5 400m). Where as my 7MGTE with the same mods with a high flow turbo made 260hp atw (13.4 400m). But the 7M made power like 2000rpms sooner and alooooooooooot more torque. Cant wait to get the 1J finished tho. Smile G

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:42]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im going to start this post with a big thanks to JOHN DUEL from IMPORTBITZ who had this car in sydney 8 weeks after the auction ended!

Introducing.... Project: WHO IS YOUR DADDY!

Fellas might need a few spares, this sucker is drift spec!

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21wiring.jpg

Now thats a mess!

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21bil.jpg

mmm nice suspension Smile

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21cooler.jpg

My front bar = FUBAR. Phat cooler though (did i mention its held in with zip ties?)

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21holyshit.jpg

Big job to clean up this mess! (Note Norbiesqe use of zip ties)

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21interior.jpg

Dash has seen better days, but hey ive seen much worse. Looks like it once had a monster tacho, and stereo has been pinched.

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21trust.jpg

Trust me baby!

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21volk.jpg

Volk Racing rims.....forgot to get size.

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21ass.jpg

Twin cannons, at least it won't run out of puff!

There is HEAPS of work to be done to get this thing running right. Didn't start it due to a flat battery and the drivers seat being wet from a retard leaving the window down with a flat battery Rolling Eyes

Interior needs a going over, so does engine bay, so does everything really.

Oh and how funny is this, boost gauge lines run from engine bay through the front door seal!

Bonnet latch is well and truly rooted.

Boy am i glad i have 3 weeks off in june!

Rossco
Regular

June 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look awesome man, more pics!!!
should be a weapon
ROss
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I can say is that will be one mean machine I will not want to line up next to at the lights....

Once it gets tidied up and checked over it will be awesome.

Just make sure you replace every bit of fluid within the car and check EVERYTHING, but then you should already know this Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh - the wiring aint that bad, honest Very Happy

Glen, its Autronic time. It's also RIP EVERYTHING BUT THE ENGINE out of the engine bay time and REWORK.
That is 6000% drift spec jdm bro.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just shake my head looking at all the wires and cable ties there. bit of work to clean it all up.

On another note, or a previous one. I have an NA GZ10. is it better off putting a 7M or something in it ahead of the 1ggte? if i choose to take that path. is this what Merudo was on about with the extra litre or is that to do with a 5m? what are the thoughts?

Also i gues from here i have the top notch spec soarer as it seems to have everything. whoever i bought it off has fixed a large metal plate to allow a stereo to be placed in the hole near the stick. i have taken this plate off and the is a large square hole. is it possible that i once had a TV? or not on this early car?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 19:55

http://members.optushome.com.au/dbhebuild/mz21holyshit.jpg

Big job to clean up this mess! (Note Norbiesqe use of zip ties)

Wow... even I wouldn't make a mess that bad! Good luck...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 21:23

On another note, or a previous one. I have an NA GZ10. is it better off putting a 7M or something in it ahead of the 1ggte? if i choose to take that path. is this what Merudo was on about with the extra litre or is that to do with a 5m? what are the thoughts?

all i was saying was the 7MGTE has more bottom end grunt due to it being a larger displacement engine than the 1GGTE

im not sure how much the z10's weigh, but it cant be as much as a z20

a gen 3 1GGTE would probably be sufficient... would be noice with a manual i imagine.

still, i'll wait for the experts to chime in. no doubt, you'll be told to put a 1JZ in it Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 17 May 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
im no expert but id 1JZ it...

Glenn, what suspension does it have? is it bilstien? the tops of the front coilovers look like cusco items too me Confused
Pages (51): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:38:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01658296585083 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.