Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 20 June 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

edit: is toyota red coolant actually red? [/quote]

yeah its red in colour

thers two actually

one is super long life which is pink

the other is long life which is red

make sure u dont let the green and the red coolant mix togeter as they will make matters worse They both have different chemicals in them that react with each other and cause damage to the engine itself , so when changing coolant make sure u flush out all the green stuff including the bit that’s in the heater core (turn heater on full blast while flushing ) and make sure u flush the car when its cold (or u can hurt urself if ur under the car to remove the drain plug on the radiator) and also u can crack the radiator if u flush it when its hot by pouring in cold water

Add the coolant flush stuff and take it for a 30 min drive or something make sure the car is nice and warm (operating temp half way in the temp gauge) make sure u run the heater on full blast too so the coolant flush stuff will clean the heater core too
Turn it off and wait for it to cool down (leave bonnet open) then drain it and flush it when its cold
Fill with water and turn car on and let it get to operating temp with heater on again (this is to get all the green coolant stuff of the heater core to avoid mixing the two )
Then wait for cool down and drain again
Flush again with water when cool

Then add red coolant (they come in concentrated form u have to mix half of it with distilled water- {do not use tap water})
Turn car on make sure the heater Is on and keep topping up and leave the radiator car off for a while till al the bubbles are gone from the radiator ,

Then close it back and ur done

Check later on after u have driven for some time and see if t need topping up and do if necessary

That’s just a rough guide on how to do it

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2005 05:53]

Send a private message to this user    
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 20 June 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is the list of ppl with 20 series soarers
hav ei left any1 off or is anythin wrong?

name email
sydney
Merudo james_hanks@hotmail.com
snail weesnail@hotmail.com
Todd off_axis900@hotmail.com
BlackSupra ifli4u@yahoo.com
dusky007 james@garagetitan.com
1200det yep11s@bigpond.net.au
Dori Dori zoom@expresspublications.com.au
mz soarer
soara7mgte jay.fackler@defence.gov.au
Danners sauloran@hotmail.com
chrisellis chrisellis20@hotmail.com
gz20tt_manual mvlien@hotmail.com

adelaide
MR 1JZ della@igateway.com.au
cthulhu phump5162@hotmail.com
Danish alexerik@bigpond.net.au
kikaider kikaiderontheroll@hotmail.com
5m3ghead earle_s@hotmail.com
tim flak_e@hotmail.com

Melbourne
indian steve.morris@lincolnescott.com
CrispyFries jt1masters@optushome.com.au
Big Rob Dread_54@hotmail.com
GZ20TT frankiechan5150@hotmail.com

Perth
Rossco greenlimo@hotmail.com
mz21_shiznac nos_fed_supra@homail.com
rayjj yehrightchump@hotmail.com
earthweb earthweb@arach.net.au

Brisbane
MantisBoy josephhuelin@hotmail.com
kikaider
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 20 June 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in Melbourne, not Adelaide.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 20 June 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i changed it
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people. Well the TT is ordered for the beast YAY!. But i want to clarify on what people are saying, The type of oil for a 1G-GTE is 10w50??? no body gets any smoking problems. i have been running the really old shite in the 1G-GEU and it still smokes bad.... Hence it being TT time
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IIRC the sticker on the engine bay says 10w30 but i'm using GTX3 which is 10w50 as far as i know... im not sure off the top of my head.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 10:14

hey people. Well the TT is ordered for the beast YAY!. But i want to clarify on what people are saying, The type of oil for a 1G-GTE is 10w50??? no body gets any smoking problems. i have been running the really old shite in the 1G-GEU and it still smokes bad.... Hence it being TT time

the only smoking problem you are gonna get is from your rear tyres Wink
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 11:15

the only smoking problem you are gonna get is from your rear tyres Wink

Yeah i hope so. it will be a 1G-GTE backed by a W55 in a 1100kg car.So i should be getting a bit of extra torque for the spinning lol.
NopartsTim
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR Im in Darwin Razz

Name: Tim
Car: 89 GZ20 Soarer TT
Email: flak_e@hotmail.com

Modds: Everything stock atm

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 05:02]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mate added
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys cause of my accident i need a whole new front bar really soon otherwise wen i take it off and leave it off cops will defect me without havin a front bar
i mite be able 2 get one of these for now?? should i get it? or is it 2 ugly.....

http://www.sydneycruising.com/albums/album02/361667_G.jpg
http://www.sydneycruising.com/albums/album02/marumi_net_img600x450_1113206953pict0023.jpg
http://www.sydneycruising.com/albums/album02/121_G.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 11:57]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i added an intecooler hehe

http://www.sydneycruising.com/albums/album02/361667_copy.jpg
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No offense but i reckon it looks crap....the factory front looks the best or obviously the do-luck kit...

Maybe even the factory front with a lip extention, that would look nice....

I jus reckon that one robs the cars shape too much...

Just my 2 cents worth

Regards,
Shane

Ps: im interested in a factory bar if ur gonna get one reproduced.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bomex = teh ghey
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rekon its alright... whats the deal with importing shit from japan (ei bodykits) ?? anyone looked into it before? also i just posted an add for my aerocabin, check it out its 4 sale
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
n put me down for those front guards... and with the front bar, is that the bolt on autopista bar? hope it is cos i got the matching side skirts and rear bar but the shitty factory front bumper

name: aaron powell
car: 89 mz20 Aerocabin
email: mista_meth_@homtail.com
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, first off please do not use GTX 3 in your car. I have pulled down 5 different engines using this oil and there is always thick black gunk within the engine. I use a 10-40 it is from memory. It is Mobil synth S it is a little more to buy but it is definately worth it in the end.

With the tappet problem merudo, you may need to get your tolerances checked within the inlet and exhaust side and make sure they are to spec. This should clear up most or all of the tappet sound. It is a fairly easy job to do. I'm just hoping that it isn't some of the gunk that is holding one open.

I use to use Mobil 1 which is a 5-50 oil and found it to be a bit thin in my old JZA70, so I went for the 10-40 and found it to perform really well. On and off track.

And finally I will be getting a tune in a month. Can now afford a new ECU and tune after waiting 9 months. I'm shocking at saving up. Especially when most of my pay goes to fuel for my car. Can't wait to see the days that my car won't be running a 9:1 Air fuel ratio.... Very Happy
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bazil wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 22:52

i rekon its alright... whats the deal with importing shit from japan (ei bodykits) ?? anyone looked into it before? also i just posted an add for my aerocabin, check it out its 4 sale

yeh mate been ther..
u can cheap kits ther but it costs heeeeps 2 ship em cause the price depends on size not weight
for a kit it will cost 1500 or more just for shipping
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i agree the bomex is gay
so dont get it yeh?
fair enuf i dont like it anyway
ill find another
OR DOES ANY1 HAVE A SPARE TOP HALF OF FACTORY FRONT BAR??
TOP HALF IE. where the indicator line and up to the headlights half? i will buy it off u
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR - dude

ya forgot me again Rolling Eyes
Phyro - MZ12
Melbourne
phyro.w@gmail.com

tsk

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 14:20]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys names added..
i got 2 lists goin..1 here at work and 1 at home so i mite have already added u and not put up the updated list
il look at both of them tonight
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the list stated it was for z20 series soarers
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh woops
phyro yeh u got a mz10
this is for mz/gz20's

unless our skirts will fit ur car???etc?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 23:02

Ok, first off please do not use GTX 3 in your car. I have pulled down 5 different engines using this oil and there is always thick black gunk within the engine. I use a 10-40 it is from memory. It is Mobil synth S it is a little more to buy but it is definately worth it in the end.

With the tappet problem merudo, you may need to get your tolerances checked within the inlet and exhaust side and make sure they are to spec. This should clear up most or all of the tappet sound. It is a fairly easy job to do. I'm just hoping that it isn't some of the gunk that is holding one open.

I use to use Mobil 1 which is a 5-50 oil and found it to be a bit thin in my old JZA70, so I went for the 10-40 and found it to perform really well. On and off track.

And finally I will be getting a tune in a month. Can now afford a new ECU and tune after waiting 9 months. I'm shocking at saving up. Especially when most of my pay goes to fuel for my car. Can't wait to see the days that my car won't be running a 9:1 Air fuel ratio.... Very Happy

Sounds good on the new ecu and tune!

Thanks for your advice. I guess Next week I'll buy some engine flush, some mobil synth S and a new oil filter.... and do it allllllll over again. Wink

I'll need to see a mechanic to get the tolerances checked, won't I?

I'm assuming just the rocker cover needs to be taken off for this.... where can I get a new rocker cover gasket?

The engine is at the moment feeling NOT smooth at all... nothing like what a toyota six SHOULD feel like. Sounds real bad at the moment too... whether its ticking or not (but it is all the time now). just has an unhealthy burble to the engine note. I remember when I first got it and put in a bottle of lifter free and tune up (i know, most of that stuff doesnt really help, but that was before the last oil change) it made the engine go silky smooth... for about 500km. Then the ticking returned...

Now it's just loud all the time. Rolling Eyes

The misfiring is still bad and I keep forgetting to check the resistance levels in the leads... If I remember I'll do it tonight Smile

Cheers
James

A mate of mine suggested I didn't use GTX3 either... he suggested pennzoil. But if mobil synth S is good enough for a 1JZ-GTE, it's good enough for a 1G-GTE Wink
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shite that’s sajeewa’s car from Melbourne, that front bar cost him like 700 or so dollars to do

But yeah its alright if u want to put a big arse front mount on it , will look nice and mean ( my cooler cant be seen for shite through the front stock bar)

So what’s this list for mate is it just to know how many z20 owners there are or is it for the body kit cause I already have the factory body kit on mine lollllllllll so I wont need any but im waiting to see what the front bar u guys are making and the rear one if at all might be interested in them later on
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_SOAR

Your mate that's copying the front bar with the extra lip, maybe he can cut out a centre section so that a big front mount is visible....

I guess people could do it themselves, but if its made with a hole for a big visible front mount from the mould, it will be smoother and better than a jigsaw job lol
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 21 June 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone seen the new fron bar that is being made what does it look like we need rear bar too the stocker is shite

please tell me there are spaces for the stock driving lights they look cool on the car at night and should def be there on the new bar
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 09:51

TT_SOAR

Your mate that's copying the front bar with the extra lip, maybe he can cut out a centre section so that a big front mount is visible....

I guess people could do it themselves, but if its made with a hole for a big visible front mount from the mould, it will be smoother and better than a jigsaw job lol

im pretty sure he is gonna copy the diana front bar
and with the front lip im sure he can do that but i need 2 talk 2 him
at the moment his boss is stuffin him around and takin their tym
so tym is wat he needs which is dam annoyin cause i need stuff done 2 my car but the only thing i need is the kit 1st and i gotta wait untill its done

for the rear bar... nothin at the moment is gettin made except maybe the rear pods but i can talk 2 him 2 c wat he can make
Nathan
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its going to be funny at the end of this. At the moment when you see a soarer, if you see a soarer they are generally all stock but soon everyone will be crusing with full bodykit etc.
Awsome
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe

I didnt think of the fact that theyre all gonna look the same, LOL!

I'll just have to hopefully keep mine an original colour...

not too many all-silver soarers around

I'm thinking metallic blue though, or british racing green

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merudo dont paint yours british racing green or gunmetal grey...

word of warning Wink

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email to a mate on this topic around 40 minutes ago

ROFL!!

Quote:

-----Original Message-----
From: James HANKS [mailto:[email]JHANK@xxxxxxx.nsw.gov.au][/email]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:55 AM
To: xxxxx@xxxxxxx.com.au
Subject: RE:

yeah i was kidding about the flat black, hahaha

white pearl.. you think? 99% of soarers are white... I was thinking
maybe a gunmetal colour, like the R32 GT-R...

Or a really dark green, like british racing green... perhaps a deep
blue.

Keep leaning towards gunmetal grey though

>>> Michael xxxxx <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.com.au> 22/06/2005 10:47:01
am >>>
Na go a white pearl...something nice...

bwhahahahahahaha hehehe

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 02:25]

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, original colour. I think i might get mine resprayed white. you dont see that very often. Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im serious...

otherwhise you will have to live in the shadow of my car.."hey isnt that the grey 1JZ powered drift soarer" "nah thats the less powerful 1G powered auto soarer"

Laughing

kidding...

but seriously im 50 50 on gunmetal grey and british racing green...

got to wait for a kit tho...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate mine will be manual long before i decide to get it resprayed.

additionally, you'll just have to make me some team sleazy stickers and then i can say "nah, but its the ALMOST as good 1G soarer!"
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 12:29

mate mine will be manual long before i decide to get it resprayed.

additionally, you'll just have to make me some team sleazy stickers and then i can say "nah, but its the ALMOST as good 1G soarer!"

haha

team sleazy is a an elite group of people, but I think your way too cool for us Laughing Laughing Laughing

j/k
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be like the itsuki of the akina speed stars, with the AE85

No No No

(was only kiddin bout the sticker man Razz)
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i need 2 get brake pads 4 my car and i rang up toyota and they said they need my chassis number... sayin gz20 then 6 letters...
but my hole bonnet is taped up from the accident si is some1 kind enuf 2 find out the code and tell me so toyota can find wat pads 2 giv

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 03:34]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 12:52

I'll be like the itsuki of the akina speed stars, with the AE85

ummm i belive i said it somewhere in this thread..

there is to be no mentioning of initial D, panda truenos, or sprinters in general...

i was j/k about the stickers too dude Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So if i paint my car white and black panda then i'll wake up some morning with someone standing over my bed only to cut my throat then run off... then i hear something that sounds like a jet screech off down the street?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 13:34

hey guys i need 2 get brake pads 4 my car and i rang up toyota and they said they need my chassis number... sayin gz20 then 6 letters...
but my hole bonnet is taped up from the accident si is some1 kind enuf 2 find out the code and tell me so toyota can find wat pads 2 giv

both front and rear are the same as the front and rear of the ma70 supra ones
thats what are in my car atm

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 03:40]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 13:07

So if i paint my car white and black panda then i'll wake up some morning with someone standing over my bed only to cut my throat then run off... then i hear something that sounds like a jet screech off down the street?

this may be the case...

but if your throat is cut then how would you hear?

TT_5OAR: ill have a look when i get home from work dude, i finish in 3 hours...
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx mr 1jz
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

TT_5OAR: ill have a look when i get home from work dude, i finish in 3 hours... [/quote]

beat u to it lollllllllllllllllllll

but yeah if we can get original toyota part numbers that would be nice for next time

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live to give Laughing Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha
yeh ijust need brake pads asap cause now they r startin 2 scrape on teh rotars
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah just get the ma70 ones they fit spot on Smile

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really
ah ok
MantisBoy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be interested in a new bar at some stage, that one you showed wasnt bad, gets lots of air to the intercooler. I rekon the standard one is shithouse for that. Anyone modded their front one to get better airflow? Also, anyone know where i can get a replacement passender side power window switch and the cruise control switch for an mz20?
mz soarer
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think its a bit to much but good room for the cooler
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree. I think that all the bomex stuff looks a little over the top. Personally I thinkthe best looking soarers are with factory skirts, factory rear extensions things and the front extension lip that can be seen on www.z2soarer.info in the picture gallery. That diana kit looks good in black though, but then again it is a little too much too. Also the factory kits in two tone can look pretty nice also.
CrazySXToy
Regular

October 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need some help guys

I needa know where the engine number is located on a 1ggte??

sorry is this has already been posted i cbf reading thru all the pages

thanks
Shaz
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want aftermarket part numbers try these for the pads.

DB431AD
DB413AD

I can't remember which ones are front or rears though.

But as for the kits, if I was to get one it would be do-luck all the way. That is just pure horn. ( )<<<Insert emoticon of a boner here...

And for colour, I will be going for a real real dark blue that you can only tell when you get up close, with some nice white rims or some big dished ones... MMMMMMM Now who will lend me a couple of G's?????
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would absolutely LOVE to get that doluck kit, but they are just so expensive to buy and get shipped over
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guess wat guys
if u want the do luck kit,.... get excited.. i found some1 here that makes it
but here is wher u will get sad... it only costs a bit over 2000 just for the front bar
hahahahah
who wants it
lol

but meh ill wait 4 the GB of front bar
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
du lock = teh phatness!!!!!!!11111eleveneleven

so hot!

damn expensive tho Sad
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely u can get a custom made front bar that looks like the do-luck for less then say $1200....i think i read on the jetspeed site that they did custom front bars for $700.

Maybe i miss-read

Regards,
Shane
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 22 June 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but you are forgetting something...

jetspeed kits are ugly as sin! ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 23 June 2005 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the whole concept of custom was that u choose what it looks like Rolling Eyes

Prob my mis-understanding

Regards,
Shane
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 23 June 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
not always
Pages (51): [ «  <  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:03:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015224933624268 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.