Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 18 November 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well after having the money to join in on Matt's group buy, I've had to use it elsewhere. That was a while ago now. I have been able to come up with some money and bought these today...

ITS 60-1 Turbo
ITS minigate
6mm Stainless steel manifold (high mount)
EMS stinger (new version)

You can now add me to the big 1JZ power list... Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 18 November 2005 10:52]

Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 18 November 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mz21_shiznac while your added to the pwn powah group
you can ad me to the sexy low power group Rolling Eyes Razz

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/DSCN4419.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/DSCN4420.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 18 November 2005 11:33]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 18 November 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=soarted bruva wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 16:51]
Merudo wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 16:40

soarted bruva wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 16:25

MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 00:43

ok people...lets liven it up...

my motor is going to be back together and hopefully running by this weekend...I should have a base tune of about 14 pound and should make about 260rwkw...when I get a proper computer and some bigger injectors boost will go up to about 25-28 pound and it should see the further part of 300rwkw...

glenn..wanna run?

I'll be in for a drag meet after next week. Although i am speculating at the moment to a degree, after my GT 35/40 is fitted and we crank the boost i'm expecting somewhere between 300-350rwkw dependant i guess on the psi i run it at. But next week all power figure will be confirmed so glenn, mr 1j, lets do it Evil or Very Mad

mate, let me know when, I'll see if i can come down. I'd love to watch you run that beauty down the strip.

Sounded like a demon when you showed me before, love to see it tuned and going like a rocket!

sure thing merudo. Nathan wants to drag me in a few weeks when we're both ready so i might lose my track virginity then, hope i don't have any premature ejaculation and stall it
Embarassed

yeh man all i need 2 do now is find fuel lines n i should b set..so not long now
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 18 November 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh so would any1 have any fuel lines????
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 19 November 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just replaced one

mx83 cressida + pick n payless blacktown = your friend.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 19 November 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i should get the fuel lines out of a cressida
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I have been deliberating this for a while. After about a few months back when my saorer wouldnt start due to a dirty throttle body, the car seems slower. I have no idea whats going on but it is so slow. Like fukcing slow. I was speaking to TT 50AR and he sent me some videos of him doing burnouts with his 1G. Now I tried just seeing what would happen stalling up the converter today to launch it and the thing barely jolts when you jump off the brake. I'm sure that it ran better than this. Its not like it has great tyres on it either and i'm sure it could spin them but not in this state.

The most noticeible change is this creaking that seems to come through the floor pan and the throttle when just under load, like around 3.5 - 4 grand. It also seems to struggle under these areas like it bogs down and surges with power, but just is slow.

I'm really out of ideas with this crap, the only possibility that we thought it could be was that maybe one of the turbos is fucked and only one is spooling or one is just not providing the volume.
How would you check this? Connect a boost gauge to the comprsseor housing?

Also where is the plumb back/bov. I used to think that the little valve just to the side of the throttle body may have been i now seem to think that it is the cold start valve thing.

Thanks guys
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gay double post Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 20 November 2005 12:16]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a boost guage and find out how much boost it is making
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Rob wrote on Sun, 20 November 2005 23:10

Ok I have been deliberating this for a while. After about a few months back when my saorer wouldnt start due to a dirty throttle body, the car seems slower. I have no idea whats going on but it is so slow. Like fukcing slow. I was speaking to TT 50AR and he sent me some videos of him doing burnouts with his 1G. Now I tried just seeing what would happen stalling up the converter today to launch it and the thing barely jolts when you jump off the brake. I'm sure that it ran better than this. Its not like it has great tyres on it either and i'm sure it could spin them but not in this state.

The most noticeible change is this creaking that seems to come through the floor pan and the throttle when just under load, like around 3.5 - 4 grand. It also seems to struggle under these areas like it bogs down and surges with power, but just is slow.

I'm really out of ideas with this crap, the only possibility that we thought it could be was that maybe one of the turbos is fucked and only one is spooling or one is just not providing the volume.
How would you check this? Connect a boost gauge to the comprsseor housing?

Also where is the plumb back/bov. I used to think that the little valve just to the side of the throttle body may have been i now seem to think that it is the cold start valve thing.

Thanks guys

Firstly there is no stock bov at all in the 1g-gte engine, secondly check for any leaks in ur cooler piping that’s another thing that happens occasionally and 3rdly connect the boost gauge and see how much boost is being registered also doing the engine diagnostics might help

Im leaning towards ur turbos being fubared if that’s the case the boost gauge will confirm it

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On another note who was the white soarer I seen on centre road yesterday this was the same one I seen a few months ago but I wasn’t in my soarer then , but this tme I was in my soarer so I flashed my lights and waved and the other white soarer driver waved back was pretty happy with that

Was that soarer driver a member here ???????
Rob was it u mate
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh as indian said i recon its the cooler pipes casie 1 of my bros came off in his jzz30 1j soarer and it was alot slower than normal
so check ur piping if all is connected n leaks
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it were cooler pipes the car wouldnt run and it would cough and splutter on idle, 1GGTE's are AFM remeber...TT50AR on your brothers JZZ30 he would have a map sensor and the car doesnt cough and splutter when the cooler piping comes off if you have a map
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh yeh..dam
wat about 7m's do they have em
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 09:16

ahh yeh..dam
wat about 7m's do they have em

AFM (airflow meter)
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i kno wat they r..yeh do 7ms have em cause i havnt checked my 7m yet
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was saying 7M = AFM

teh p00 has AFM
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 09:28

if it were cooler pipes the car wouldnt run and it would cough and splutter on idle, 1GGTE's are AFM remeber...TT50AR on your brothers JZZ30 he would have a map sensor and the car doesnt cough and splutter when the cooler piping comes off if you have a map

Unless there was a leak in the manifold lolllllllll
Yeah the 7m has an AFM but its different to the one the 1g has but that doesn’t make any difference in the case of spluttering and coughing on start up I.E it will still happen to any car with an AFM if the piping is loose or there is a leak after the AFM and before the manifold
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 10:41

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ahb11m/danger.gif
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 20 November 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 10:14

indian wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 10:41

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ahb11m/danger.gif

DANGER TO TEH MANIFOLDZ!!!!!!11111oneoneshift+!!111
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
random question here, but it's probably already been asked -

matt, where'd you get that bonnet from? and do you have any close up photos of it? Looks good in those drift pics
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my stock bonnet but with a topstage vent riveted on Smile

dropped my temps 10 degrees, works a farken treat Very Happy

http://www.topstage.com

[Updated on: Mon, 21 November 2005 00:05]

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow! Lot of quick responses here lol. Ok looks like its time to get a boost guage then. Could it be possibly that one turbo is able to flow enough air to feel normal in the lower rev range? I'm guessing it could but wouldnt be boosting much. Ok, so Mr 1jz it cant be the cooler pipes due to the AFM. What simple logic that was lol.

Hey indian, wheres centre road lol. Nah it wasnt me i was changing my transmission fluid yesterday. Its now all red full of type IV goodness Razz. Well summers here so it sounds like a Melbournite soarer meet. Maybe then i could see if my car is running like fubar or if i have just gotten used to it, but then there is still some wierd vibration/noises.

I'll get a boost gauge and see what happens.

So if there isnt a bov/plumb back what is that venting noise, what is making it? And just to the right of the plenum at the fire wall, there is this black tank that looks like a catch can. Does anyone know what that is?

Thanks again guys
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's a charcoal canister.

also, connect your boost gauge to here

http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/2008/plenum4ey.jpg
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 08:12

that's a charcoal canister.

also, connect your boost gauge to here

http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/2008/plenum4ey.jpg

but where to connect the BOV and Boost controller ?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok basically check all this shit first , are u getting fuel economy at all , if ur getting around 400k for a full tanks then that’s ok I suppose
Is the car warming up on time like 5 min
When u get the boost gauge tell us what psi its boosting at
The stock soarer didn’t have a bov , so that venting noise ur talking about is concerning enough to be judged as an air leak somewhere in ur cooler piping I could e wrong here
If the venting sounds more like a high pitched whistle then its coming from the turbos , mine does that too its normal
Otherwise u will have to ait till the soarer meet until one/all of us pretend backyard mechanics take a look at it
GET THE FCUKING BOOST GAUGE BEFORE U COME TO THE MEET
lolllllllllllll
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys , whats the best size intercooler to put in the gz20

400x300x76
450x300x76
600x300x76

??
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 13:58

600x300x76

Nod
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BEST place to connect a bov is in the black 2 inch rubber pipe that can be seen in the above pic merudo posted u will need a adaptor to fit it in

The hose will have to be cut and the bov adaptor fitted in line with it , if u are unsure how to do it then don’t by any means cut the black hose as they are not easy to find or u can go on ebay and buy the hks, blitz ones for sale that replaces that whole black rubber hose with a metal pipe and bov that’s what I have done

i think i have the 600x300x76 one and it works fine on stock boost even i have 2.5 inch pvc piping as well lolllll from bunnings
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 14:32

if u are unsure how to do it then don't by any means cut the black hose as they are not easy to find

eh?
its just a black hose.

one of my other rubber hoses on the soarer had perished, i just cut it back, got a copper joiner and another piece of hose, and rejoined it. problem solved.

if you cut the hose, you can easily fix it! heh

also, the noise he's talking about could be the wastegate indian. not neccessarily a "leak in his cooler piping"

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the note of IC's i am running the standard one still and when i boost around the place if you feel the turbo side of the IC its hot but the intake side is still fairly cool, will i expect much difference with fitting a bigger IC? or is it gonna cost me alot with little benefit.

Thanks
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am running the 300x600x75 Hybrid FMIC.

Also took these today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/100_9511.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/100_9513.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/100_9514.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/100_9517.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 21 November 2005 11:35]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey indian, was wondering how you were going with our little jap friend who had the see thru indicators n stuff. Can you ask him of all the bodykit brands he knows of that are made for our toys, know of the bomex (shite) diana (not my taste) and Do luck (nice but pricey) but have seen various pictures of other kitted soarers which we have to find out the brands guys. I am really keen to get a kit and when i do will definately look to get copies done for all ya'll that would be interested, we just gotta find one.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so can anyone tell me of there times when they changed there stock to a larger one and felt the difference or didn't or whatever...
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, they're still big... But to answer your question. When fitting your larger intercooler, you will probably get a pressure drop from the extended piping but not by much. The advantage of having a bigger intercooler is you are able to run a bit more boost at a safer temp. Unfortunately I can't give you a difference of before and after as I bought my car as is.

Hope this helps... Smile
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarted im lookin for someone to make moulds of my autopista kit as we read will keep everyone posted as soon as i find out. Should be fairly simple the front n back are bolt on and the skirts are stick on. Love those wald door pods/skirts too front n backs a bit too chunky tho
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 19:06

indian wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 14:32

if u are unsure how to do it then don't by any means cut the black hose as they are not easy to find

eh?
its just a black hose.

one of my other rubber hoses on the soarer had perished, i just cut it back, got a copper joiner and another piece of hose, and rejoined it. problem solved.

if you cut the hose, you can easily fix it! heh

also, the noise he's talking about could be the wastegate indian. not neccessarily a "leak in his cooler piping"

Yeah I know it can be fixed but why ask for trouble in the first place that’s all specially when the car is an import and parts are hard to find
Plus what’s this waste gate sound ur talking about I have never heard the waste gate make a sound as of so far only the ones with aftermarket external waste gate make any noise if at all
The high pitched whistle is from the turbos because of the air going back into them aka flutter but in a different sound altogether mine makes this noise all the time when being boosted and throttle is snapped shut if the pressure is strong enuf u can hear two high pitched squeals from both the turbos one after the other if the surge isn’t as high only one squeal is heard from the first turbo that’s the noise he is prob getting as well ask blk1g-gte he has heard it in my car

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys in response to soarted’s response I am in the process of buying a house and am very very busy atm I haven’t got into contact with him for a while now I feel bad for that too I will no longer be able to get the scissor doors for my soarer as I wont be able to afford it maybe the clear lenses I can get , I was even at the verge of selling my soarer because I might no longer be able to afford to look after the car like I do now and wont be able to afford the insurance etc etc so my car might be up for sale soon hopefully if I can afford to keep it then I wont be selling even if I am I will be trading for a locally delivered car so I can keep the running costs, parts and insurance rates down but getting back to the soarer parts from the jap guy I can give whoever is interested the address of the guy and u can get into contact with him , I suggest one person take the responsibility to do it as he cant read and speak English very well and needs the help of a translator to reply to our email so too many emails will only make it worse I will mail him soon and tell him what happening and who going to take over from me once u guys have a person nominated

Cheers
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey indian do u still need discs
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man thanks to danish i got one

It’s a pity though have all this stuff sitting in my garage for the car like the w58 manual conversion bits ,more audio gear, neon’s, safc, and a single turbos t28 conversion all for the soarer and now looks like I can get to do all that cause im buying the house
Damn im so sad about the whole thing

cheers
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indian have you ever heard of a full stop?
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh well i still saw it on ur sig so i thought u mite not have had em yet
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 21 November 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbs kit looks good shizzy...how much?
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 22 November 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT i need a passenger corner light... bloody missus n her crazy reversing skills what can i say. Anyways i cant fint one locally solet me know how much n ill find out about postage... what u rekon?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 22 November 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a passenger side corner light mate...its the only side I havent belted on my soarer...

PM me with an offer + postage
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 22 November 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u talkin about headlights.as in corner light
yeh go with mr 1j cause some1 is buyin my whole set of headlights
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 22 November 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A pic for MR1JZ

http://conceptual.net.au/~peewee/forums/stretched.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 22 November 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 00:01

A pic for MR1JZ

http://conceptual.net.au/~peewee/forums/stretched.jpg

mate thats nothing...seriously...

we put 265's on the 11.5s and it was easy, no bead blaster req'd

next time the tyre fitter wants to try 235's Smile

then if they fit...even lower

ok ive review that photo again and thats pretty awesome stretch, now I have to beat it

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 02:46]

Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 22 November 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 11:04

I'm very interested in cooling down my tired 7M Laughing

Did you get the USV-L or the USV-S bonnet jobby? That is if i'm correct in assuming you got one of the universal ones.

Got any closer up photos of it installed?

Dan
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 10:22

MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 11:04

I'm very interested in cooling down my tired 7M Laughing

Did you get the USV-L or the USV-S bonnet jobby? That is if i'm correct in assuming you got one of the universal ones.

Got any closer up photos of it installed?

Dan

Ive got the UMV model, yes its the universal one, my fitment was a little ghetto but functional and looked fine in my books, we just chopped a gigantic hole in the bonnet and then fitted it down with rivets, came up good once the bonnet was resprayed, I wouldnt put one on a street car tho, not really overly subtle Laughing

id go for the USV-L if it were a street car...

i dont have any pics of mine fitted becuase I macked the wall the next day after we fitted it, but luckily it didnt break so ill take some photos when we re fit it to my new bonnet (which i dont have yet) Laughing
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 11:18

Ive got the UMV model, yes its the universal one, my fitment was a little ghetto but functional and looked fine in my books, we just chopped a gigantic hole in the bonnet and then fitted it down with rivets, came up good once the bonnet was resprayed, I wouldnt put one on a street car tho, not really overly subtle Laughing

id go for the USV-L if it were a street car...

i dont have any pics of mine fitted becuase I macked the wall the next day after we fitted it, but luckily it didnt break so ill take some photos when we re fit it to my new bonnet (which i dont have yet) Laughing

Yeah - I was thinking the USV-L one would suit the Soarer bonnet due to the raised section in the centre. It might even take away a few of the hail dents! (w00t)

I have a spare bonnet if you need one urgently enough.

Dan
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
step by step approach to installing bonnet vent Razz

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?topic=35 704.0
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOT DOUBLE POST ACTION!

take it...

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 01:04]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bazil wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 00:24

soarted im lookin for someone to make moulds of my autopista kit as we read will keep everyone posted as soon as i find out. Should be fairly simple the front n back are bolt on and the skirts are stick on. Love those wald door pods/skirts too front n backs a bit too chunky tho

Ok, that'd be sweet. You got any pics you can post or email me pls mate. Anyone know where the auotpista kit comes from cos can never find anything on the net thru a google search
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
requesting pics of the stretch from MR 1JZ
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 00:43

ok people...lets liven it up...

my motor is going to be back together and hopefully running by this weekend...I should have a base tune of about 14 pound and should make about 260rwkw...when I get a proper computer and some bigger injectors boost will go up to about 25-28 pound and it should see the further part of 300rwkw...

glenn..wanna run?

haha HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS POST!!!

my car is making me poor...... its still unregistered Sad

im stuck on 19psi till i can afford some 720's

Probably don't want to stress the poor little 7m too much more anyway.

One day it will be completed Rolling Eyes

I did however drive it last week from the exhaust shop and let me tell you thats some brown pant material.

But it can be a 4 way showdown, joel, me, matt and rosco (ya big westie).

First into the 10's wins a 7M MHG.... Laughing

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what state of Aust are u in Blacksupra
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 21:05

what state of Aust are u in Blacksupra

NSW.

I met you one fucking freezing morning at the fremantle boondocks Cool
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont understand what that means ........ Embarassed
soar11n
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i have a heating prob with my 7m, can any1 help me out? pm me back if u can, thanx all
Pages (51): [ «  <  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:43:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011582136154175 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.