Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nightojnr
Occasional Poster

April 2005
TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Wed, 13 April 2005 08:28 Go to next message
Hey i wanna see how much interest there is in having a one off track day at mount panorama Bathurst. It would be a hard thing to organise and get councill onside but i think it's worth it and if we can get enough interest then who knows what might happen.
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Wed, 13 April 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope you have millions of dollars behind you. Rolling Eyes
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Thu, 14 April 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah you're gonna need a whole lot of money and like... the council better be making some money out of it before they close roads off.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Thu, 14 April 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would be very interested but would have to allow unregoed cars to run mine around there.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2005 09:05]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Thu, 14 April 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Victorian FIAT club have already had there annual meet , and ran a hillclimb and a few other track events there , so its is possible to organize one
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Thu, 14 April 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the hillclimb part of bathurst does not impact any of the residents houses bar one at the start line so it is available for racing.

you wont be able to close off the whole track tho
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Fri, 15 April 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are all kinds of events held there every few weeks
My mate lives there and he tells me about them all the time
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Mon, 25 April 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish you could but you have two chances f... all and none. the only club racing done at the MT P is hill climb useing a very small part of the track. if you could get the whole track id give you one of my cars to do it with but its a case of being a public road and to close the whole road is a major event.
mick
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: TRACK DAY MOUNT PANORAMA BATHURST??? Fri, 29 April 2005 07:45 Go to previous message
Unless Mt Panorama has club races and your car is in the same class u could enter(most prob need CAMS). But i doubt they would allow a track day for anuther club
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline
Next Topic:ae86 videos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:40:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053479671478271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.