Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » CCC Cruise this Sunday.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon4.gif  CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 14 April 2005 04:28 Go to next message
Got this info via SMS a few days ago, and since no one else has put it up yet...

CCC Cruise this Sunday.
Meet 11am at KMart Ingle Farm.
Heading up to Birdwood.
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 14 April 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you beat me MWP Smile

I usually check to see if anyone else put's it up - but hadn't got around to it yet...

I can't wait for the day when my celica is back on the road again and I can attend again (I know the ccc welcome anyone etc..I just don't feel right crashing the party in a 2k3 corolla) Razz
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 14 April 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah come along, the last cruise that was on seemed to be the "bring your boonga" cruise, alot of people were there but weren't in their celica's
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 14 April 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Thu, 14 April 2005 15:33

I can't wait for the day when my celica is back on the road again and I can attend again (I know the ccc welcome anyone etc..I just don't feel right crashing the party in a 2k3 corolla) Razz

Pfft, yeh, turn up anyway.
A Corolla is still better than the occasional other Holden, Ford, etc that shows up Wink
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 14 April 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

A Corolla is still better than the occasional other Holden, Ford, etc that shows up

WHAT THE...
Ill be in my Commodore Wagon... Rolling Eyes
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Sat, 16 April 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can ya make it a tad later?
I'm not available until just after 12 Sad
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Sat, 16 April 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sledge wrote on Sat, 16 April 2005 20:43

Can ya make it a tad later?
I'm not available until just after 12 Sad

Give Adrian a call on his mobile to find out where we are, or where we are stopping next and catch up.

Ill PM you his mobile number.
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Sun, 17 April 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't get in touch until you were already at birdwood..meh
Do the cruises on saturday and i'll have a better chance of making it Smile
I only work every second Sat. Smile
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Sun, 17 April 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the cruise guys.
Was a good day.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-04-17%20CCC%20Cruise/dscn4976.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/pic.php?pic=Events/2005-04-17%20CCC%20Cruise/dscn4974.jpg&x=800&y=600&cache=1

The rest of the photos i took are here (full sized):
http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/gallery/thumbs .php?sub=Events/2005-04-17%20CCC%20Cruise

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Sun, 17 April 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sent adrian a msg about 3 weeks ago asking for info on this cruise... yea thanks for letting me know adrian Confused ... unfortunatly my internet has been down for the past week so i didnt get a chance to come on here and check out when the cruise was gonna be on...

in future... can we please have more notification?? used to get sms's all the time bout the cruises.. now nothing.. not even online...

got my shocks done too... so it woulda been a good cruise...

oh well.. hope u all had fun...

NOTIFICATION OF NEXT ONE REQUESTED.....

thanks...

-Stef
*note.. please dont take this in the wrong way... just woulda liked some sort of notification!*
silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Mon, 18 April 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice pics mark! Shocked
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Mon, 18 April 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silly wrote on Mon, 18 April 2005 14:06

nice pics mark! Shocked

Thanks Greg Smile

Though i cant take credit for the photo of all the cars above, Adrian took that with my camera Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2005 06:45]

blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 12 May 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I've just been informed of this post to which I did not even know existed. So I had to have a look....NOTICE THAT I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD.

It was my intention to not post or sms b4 this cruise for numerous reasons. The idea that only Committee members or myself post info. on this site through consultation shows you what can come of one if done without my knowlegde. Causing misinformed perception and judgement and on site ridicule. I don't appreciate anyone being sarcastic about club events when they don't have all the info. about who, where, when and why's. If you wish to be kept up to speed it has been advertised that we meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm at the Hackney Hotel.

I did not advertise this cruise at all, apart from at the meeting with members. If you wish to know why PM me or ring me. Otherwise we will decide what we want and how we want to run it. Thought you wanted a fresh start from all the other shit you have been a part of....don't involve the CCC in your paranoid behaviour, we don't want it. Thanks... Very Happy

blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: CCC Cruise this Sunday. Thu, 12 May 2005 14:24 Go to previous message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:27]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCC Cruze Monday!
Next Topic:Newbie lookin to cruise
Goto Forum: