Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Celica car club email address?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Celica car club email address? Fri, 15 November 2002 06:17 Go to next message
Hey guys I need an email address for the president of the Celica car club in Brissy. Do they have a website? I have finally moved here from arseholeville (Sydney) The Celica will arrive early next month. Keen to join the club and meet some other early model Celica fans.

Justin
  Send a private message to this user    
Esteban
Regular

June 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Sat, 16 November 2002 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havent been since August, and im pretty sure the ranks have changed since then, but Amanda Skennerton was the president (skennertona@mission.com.au)

Also try the Toyota Chat Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tccq

So you are finally in brisbane hey! excellent! look forward to seeing you some time.

Esteban
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Sat, 16 November 2002 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Celica club has an "unofficial" web site (pending the approval of the committee) which is temporarily hosted on my site. It should answer most of your questions.

http://www.norbie.net/tccaq/
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Thu, 21 November 2002 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got an email from amanda the other day so i assume she is still involved. terry
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Mon, 25 November 2002 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys I sent an email to Amanda ( taffey@tpg.com.au ) on the 11th November 2002. No reply to date. This is the email address Norbie has listed on the web page. I will try another committee member.

Norbie - will we be able to read the old monthly club newsletters as downloadable .pdf files when the website is finished?

Cheers

Justin
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Mon, 25 November 2002 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, that is the plan. Things tend to happen slowly in the Celica club though, so don't hold your breath or anything...
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: Celica car club email address? Mon, 19 May 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie - i sent my application off about a month ago and havent heard anything... whats the deal? i know you said things move slowly.. but how slowly?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Mon, 19 May 2003 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should drop Amanda a line at the above address. I'm not on the committee any more so I have no direct involvement with these matters, but Amanda is the club president so she'll be able to chase it up for you.
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Tue, 27 May 2003 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nobie,

Did the club get their web page up running?
Whats the address, I saw the demo pages you had running on your account, it looked good. I was hoping access those pdf files. Mind you it’s almost June 2003 (been here for 6 months now and still haven't joined the dam club or made any contact with any Celica fans. I've been really busy with my new job and working on the house.
Excuses Excuses I know..................

Justin
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Celica car club email address? Tue, 27 May 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Justin, long time no see. Good to see you back on here http://www.kirupa.com/forums/smileys_files/bigthumb.gif
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica car club email address? Tue, 27 May 2003 11:13 Go to previous message
Nothing has been said about the web site lately... I don't think anyone in the club is really interested in it. Shame really.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:QLD race tracks
Next Topic:Sprint meet at QR 12th july
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:57:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073997974395752 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.