Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » all parts gone to the great dump in the sky - mods delete plz

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

all parts gone to the great dump in the sky - mods delete plz Sun, 17 April 2005 02:12 Go to next message
this didn't sell last time, for a variety of reasons (one being major house renovations which meant it got lost for a month), so it's up for sale again. I think asking price last time was $30? maybe $20. whoever can offer that can have it.
Also have the "automatic air-conditioner" piece of trim, free if anyone has broken theirs and wants this historic piece of toyota history. There are some burgandy carpets in half-decent nick as well, will be here for a week or so until I throw them out - free to anyone.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2005 09:51]

Send a private message to this user  
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits Sun, 17 April 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be happy to get the Automatic Air Conditioning Thingy Off you Draven, just the problem is that how to get it to Melboune with out costing too much and getting broken Confused

Cheers.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits Sun, 17 April 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure I can find a toothbrush packet or something similar to post it in... it's reasonably robust. postage might be a few bucks. pm me your addy if you're interested.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits & ma61 headlights Mon, 18 April 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ADD: pair of ma61 headlights. just the plastic housing, and the plastic surround if you really want it. $10 for the pair.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits & ma61 headlights Mon, 18 April 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me you have a celica supra dragon badge greg!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits & ma61 headlights Mon, 18 April 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sure do - it's the one I'm going to be putting on the front of my car

sorry Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits & ma61 headlights Mon, 18 April 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bitch!

Laughing
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits & ma61 headlights Thu, 05 May 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the carpets to be sent 2 perth??

my burgandy ones are looking sad.....
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front grill (silver) & a few other bits & ma61 headlights Thu, 05 May 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to all - all these parts are gone as of today to the dump, except the front grill.

mods - feel free to delete
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: all parts gone to the great dump in the sky - mods delete plz Thu, 05 May 2005 09:54 Go to previous message
and I should point out to you - www.knoxautcarpets.com.au - brand new carpets for $160 delivered to your door, better than the originals.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:ta22 steering wheel for sale
Next Topic:7mgte supra dash
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Oct 5 11:17:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086450576782227 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.