Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 18 April 2005 07:08 Go to next message
Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament.
Sunday 15th May

VENUE: Castle Hill Bowling Club. Castle St, Castle Hill.
TIME: Bowling to start 10am.
COST: $20p/person for the day of bowls, including bowls hire and a burger-style bistro lunch!
WHAT TO BRING: Flat soled shoes, your big bargey car, and some whites Wink

The 2nd Toymods Crackerjack Lawn Bowls Tournament is all set to go ahead.

Bowling will commence at 10am, where we will have a few warmups with some tips from the pro's and then moving into some initial heats until midday.

Around midday we will have some lunch and a quiet beverage of choice.

After lunch... we get back into the tournament. Further heats and eliminations ending in a final showdown of the two toughest team on the green.

Awards will be given out after the final match, after which there will be a social roundup beer and goodbyes to all.

Dont forget your whites now!!!
GO TEAM 8 VALVE!!
http://www.luc1d.net/other/crackerjack/davgt4/CrkrJck1.JPG

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:58]

Send a private message to this user    
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Tue, 19 April 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will Probable be here to,
It's really hard at the moment cause I don't know when I have 2 kids and when I have just one, but mark us down as comming.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Tue, 19 April 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm aiming to be there, but probably can't make it till at least 11am. Is this going to cause a problem with teams or anything?
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Wed, 20 April 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i might be in karl i will just have to check Smile
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Fri, 22 April 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahah!!

Sounds like a Mad Idea!!
Lawn bowls is off tha hook!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Sat, 23 April 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably be there have to work that night so I'll c how I go
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Sun, 24 April 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stitt you will be there.

being there a little late *shouldnt* cause an issue, im sure something can be worked out, just the same as it was last time!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 25 April 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its leaving early early mate, have to start work at 6pm that night and work thru til 6am monday morning
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 25 April 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in, is there a best dressed competition? cmon we all know we want a best dressed comp!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 25 April 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think there will be a best dressed comp!!!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Tue, 03 May 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like i can make this one Smile , il see what i can find in my grandpas closet Laughing .
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Wed, 04 May 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Best dressed comp, eh?

Might have to bring out the old McCelica kilt!!!

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Wed, 04 May 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that might not be too good especially if you where it the traditional scottish way, shudders to think of the view of ppl at the end of the bowling green
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Thu, 05 May 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm trying to convince a group of people to come.
If not, I might be bailing to head out with them.
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Fri, 13 May 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dudes,
You realise it is AutoSalon This weekend!???
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Fri, 13 May 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly it's not something that was taken into consideration at the time of organising.
I know i would much rather spend my $20 having fun with my fellow Toymodders outside, with a cold beer, getting a nice Bistro burger for lunch, and not having to deal with loud and offensive people looking at cars that i personally have little interest in.

If you really need a rice injection go and take a look on the Saturday, we're only bowling on Sunday. Smile

Im pulling out the whites tonight and giving them a good bleachin'
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Fri, 13 May 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh autosalon, not to many toymodders that wanna go bowling will go anyway and those that do will bitch and moan as soon as they get home on the forums about how it wasn't good and a waste of there money.
I won't be going to either stupid uni assignment but meh if it was a choice i'd play lawn bowls.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Fri, 13 May 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit ive been behind with the times, too much work flogged myself for 50 hours this week gona be even more next, completely forgot it was this weekend and im dissapointed to say i wont be seeing you guys there. next month tho and the rolla might even be white by then the missus is buying me a spray gun for my bday Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Sun, 15 May 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

A poor turn up!

For the 1st hour or so it was just me and Witzl, then Josh came along, and after lunch Steve and Stitt turned up.

So, WTF was everyone else?

In any event, it was my first time I ever played Lawn Bowls and I thought it was pretty cool. You just roll a ball along the grass and suck piss between each shot. Definetly my sort of game.

seeyuzz
river
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 16 May 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to the select few who decided to turn up, it was fun despite the lack of attendance. Like River said, just sank a couple of beers, sat back and rolled a few bowls down the greens.

Lunch was awesome too.

I spose i'll catch up with the rest of you later.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 16 May 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did want to come, but had a family lunch that got in the way. I didn't say I was going to come though.....anyway I'm keen for next time! Very Happy
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Mon, 16 May 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had work sorry guys
bad luck about the turn out! Crying or Very Sad
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Lawn Bowls Tournament. Sun 15th May Tue, 17 May 2005 14:01 Go to previous message
i know why i blew it, i thought it was going to be on next weekend, after the meeting, maybe thats what some other people thought too?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Radom Cruise Tonight FRI 20th
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals Group
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:43:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064601898193359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.