Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Syncope
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon11.gif  Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Mon, 18 April 2005 14:54 Go to next message
Cruise. Nothing more, nothing less.

Disclaimer: Everyone is invited. Post it anywhere you want, tell whoever the fuckk you want. Its not any clubs cruise, its just a cruise. What else is there to do on a Sunday night? Day after that its a holiday, it starts late and you'll be recovered from the previous night by the time the cruise departs. No excuses. Meetpoints will be big, cruise legs even bigger. Will try make meetpoints at BP, but try bring petrol before you attend. Bring stockies, bring neons, bring your sisters and mothers, do whatever you want, but just make your way there. Behave or whatever i have to say to pretend i give a shit. You are the driver, you are responsible. Dont come crying to me if you get caught doing anything. I just set a time and date, and thats it. Most food places will be closed, so if you want to eat 3 week old BP hot dogs, then go ahead. Im not sure if its double demerits weekend, but if it is, be careful. I dont know how many people to expect, everytime i give a number its ends up wrong by at least 100 cars. As usual there will be a map. Will be quite long, 5 or 6 stops. Attend with caution, use your common sense, know your cars limits and all that, but at the same time try have fun. Thanks.

Date: Sunday 24th April, 2005
Meet: 10.30pm Meet & 11pm Depart

Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Mon, 18 April 2005 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just the invite is enough to make me leave my car in the garage and go to the pub instead!
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Tue, 19 April 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think so!
not to meantion long weekend double demerits!
Syncope
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Tue, 19 April 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh noes!
FantomCka
Regular

February 2005
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Tue, 19 April 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why sundays????
i hate sundays cause i can't come....
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Tue, 19 April 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the sort of cruise where u con your mate into driving his car and you go passenger. So you can watch all the action Evil or Very Mad
twubble
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Wed, 20 April 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dudeee i'd come if my supra was on the road. 10:30 seems a bit late for a cruze, what time do u expect it to end?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Thu, 21 April 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worst timing ever..

sunday night, cops everywhere, double demerits, not to mention YOUR ALL IN MODIFIED CARS.

best postpone it to the sat after anzac day Confused

Eldar.O.
Syncope
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Thu, 21 April 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're so scared and know you cant control yourself on the night, then dont go. There'll be too many cars for me to postpone it for a couple of people. Sunday's of public holidays are always boring anyway, gives people something to do.
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Thu, 21 April 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh cumon guys, its not all that bad. as long as ppl behave themselves then there wont be any problems with the police.

seems to be that everyone has an excuse not to go.

get out there and hav some fun, like alex said, its a friggin sunday night, public holiday.

fuk the police, if everyone says "ahh im stayin home cos there are police out", then cruising will come to a end in perth and wont ever be the same again.
get out there i say.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Thu, 21 April 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenn, i appreciate that most people are sissies if they're scared of the fuz, but think about it... can you really say they have not got a stereotype of people driving modified cars? i couldnt give a fuck, i drive a van, ive been driving since 4th of december and havent been stopped yet.

im merely comenting on the idea..

Eldar.O.
Syncope
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Thu, 21 April 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comment, but i reckon at least 150 will disagree with you.

Smile
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Thu, 21 April 2005 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger that one booze bus and it'll take 5 hour for all the cars to get threw.
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pre-Anzac Day Cruise. Sunday the 24th April. Meet @ 10.30. Helipad on Riverside Dve Sat, 23 April 2005 12:27 Go to previous message
lol, eh, ill prolly be there still. Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:OST Cruise - Sun 20th March
Next Topic:Whoop Ass Wed 13th april
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:19:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051119327545166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.