Toymods » Cruises and Events » Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't hear any music through the CB which I thought was very odd...

Send a private message to this user    
chook
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha thanks rolla boy, ive seen those one... just wanted to see if anyone else got any more pics... didnt get to see all the cars last night cause of the cops...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was wondering if thats what you were trying to say but i never miss the chance to be a smartass Surprised Surprised Surprised ...
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

We drove into the city and saw a hobo wlking down the street naked with his pants in his hands!!!!...

That was the highlight of the night...

that was very funny "that guy has no...THAT GUY HAS NO PANTS ON...OH SHIT" HAHAHA...u seemed to enjoy it a little to much tho keal... Laughing

pretty good f'n turn out i must say...well done to puzzleman and the organisers
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a good cruise with a good turnout... we were part of the group that followed the yellow truck towards liverpool, before realising and having to head back to palm beach, but we managed to catch everyone, so it was all good.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After seing those photo's I'm spewing I didn't go.

What is that red Ralli art Magna doing there. Thats my best mates car didn't even know he was heading out. Love cruising on huge cruises like that

It looks like the good wagon will be running again soonish so we'll have to organise another cruise and slut it around all the forums again to have another huge night

De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea really good night guys well orgainised sorry i couldnt head to hungry jacks as i had to work at 7 o clock....its good that mostly everyone was well behaved! Smile
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh was an awesome nite !!! the jack's carpark was lit up at the end of the nite too by one of the rotors !!!! good nite , be there next time for sure, nick.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all my pic r here
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/774864/6
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey cool, I made it into one photo.

You can totally see a little bit of my soarer on the left of that rolla Laughing

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_73_full.jpg
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sat, 07 May 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top job organising the night puzzleman, and to Rolla Boy for announcing it on every other forum this side of Jupiter, thus bolstering the number of cars at the start of the night. I couldn't believe that there were so many already when I rolled up. Shocked

Gave Toobs a navigator's seat run up to the beaches, as we were one of the last to leave. The first highway patrol car showed up at Homebush P6 carpark just as I was pulling out of the driveway. We got up there and were one of the last to park for all of about 10 minutes before the professional thugs showed up and politely told us all to piss orf before they got serious with us. Confused Unfortunately the rotors killed it for us, nearly taking out bystanding pedestrians on a number of occasions by getting some sideways-action happening. The tool-factor was well cranked up by then.

Got out of that area and cruised it back to HJ's where we landed and freaked-out that poor dude, who got very nervous when he saw a precession of about 50 people land straight on him. Sorry dude, but bludge-time is over! Very Happy Ate and spun shit for a while, cruised on back with a group of Toymodder's when another highway patrol dude and his mate in the passenger seat did a bit of surveillance of our cars at speed, before pulling over looking like he was going to hang a U'ey, but decided to let everyone past and do a sneak-attack on us. Mad Managed to piss him off at North Ryde, and Toobs, Witzl, me and BlackSupra had a bit of another shit-spinning session under a bridge towards Epping. Some clown looking to impress his mates in the back decided to come up on us and though he'd be smart by doing a quick U-turn and get the back tyres going... unfortunately he realised all too late that he wasn't going to make it in time and ended up putting the nose well up on the (slightly raised) gutter. Made a nice grinding sound getting it off there too. Laughing More of the tool-factor.

Great night out, good to see such a HUGE amount of cars turn up, but we really don't need rogue idiots killing the cruise by doing stupid shit, specifically ordered by the cruise organiser not to do. Rolling Eyes
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh was an awesome night Very Happy great to meet some new people, and VERRRY nice cars Very Happy

2 top cars i reckon are [CLKWRK] (sp?) and the [GZE-24V] that thing is awesome...

On my way home along parra rd, saw an aweomse looking ae86 being pulled over, cop seemed to be giving him a lecture Razz
stockheight
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed by all that it was a good evening but was tarnished by wet roads, undue attention and reckless rotors. However antisocial and reckless the behavoir of the wank(ers)els, i question the police in their treatment of the cars at palmbeach, the majority of whom were legally parked, well behaved and enjoying the company of other enthusiasts.. however all these facts were overlooked as the police branded all there as mindless hoons and forced everyone to disperse the idyllic, public location that we had every right to be at.
Following Palm beach, the police continued their public relations nightmare via pulling random cars over and issuing blunt statments to 'go home' (censored version). As a car enthusiast i find it discouraging to be treated with automatic suspicion when i abide by the law and 'play safe'. Even through %100 legal, safe and responsible behaviour (which we strive for) i fear that the police will not soon change their black and white view. Well, thats my rant, i look forward to the next such evening, but not if the same presence is attracted.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K guys heres a few of my pics have lots more but heres a few i took...ENJOY! Very Happy

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/3663/18vz.jpg

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/7042/29ho.jpg

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/7650/36np.jpg

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/692/47pw.jpg

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/7229/56pv.jpg

http://img102.echo.cx/img102/3269/67lc.jpg

http://img102.echo.cx/img102/3439/71ra.jpg

http://img102.echo.cx/img102/2109/84qy.jpg

http://img102.echo.cx/img102/6840/94tb.jpg

http://img102.echo.cx/img102/6624/101db.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 08:13]

De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img102.echo.cx/img102/5563/117lg.jpg

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/9554/23ri.jpg
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/cruise_king.jpg
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah seen that coming!! Mad
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry twas asking for it Very Happy
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing ^^^^^^^^^^ Laughing Laughing
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 18:40

yeah seen that coming!! Mad

sorry mate but i had to post it up Laughing Laughing
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Sun, 08 May 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys sorry i backed out
i had an accident in the arvo which kinda stopped me from going.
pix and details r here
http://www.sydneycruising.com/index.php?option=com _forum&Itemid=41&page=viewtopic&t=915
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cri_ag wrote on Sat, 07 May 2005 01:51

oh by the way to the guy with the white and silver two-tone soarer stopped near brookie maccas (maybe Danners? looks like your avatar) your car is hot Shocked

and to who ever owns the green/blue one its nice as well! mmmmmmmm soarers.

The coast guys arrived a little late (thanks to me and a flat tyre) We got there JUST as everyone started leaving and kind of got split in half. By the time we left homebush we were about half an hour behind everyone else and only ever saw them coming from the opposite direction!

I did end up at "a" maccas (i was lost so i'm not sure which one) so i'm assuming that was me Very Happy thanks for the compliment!

Dan
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aww..... I got to be a bit of a Show Pony aswell!
ahahah...........

That is a nice Photo...!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 10:11

The coast guys arrived a little late (thanks to me and a flat tyre) We got there JUST as everyone started leaving and kind of got split in half. By the time we left homebush we were about half an hour behind everyone else and only ever saw them coming from the opposite direction!

I did end up at "a" maccas (i was lost so i'm not sure which one) so i'm assuming that was me Very Happy thanks for the compliment!

Dan

Sorry about losing where you guys were, I just tagged along with the other toymods guys and we headed to hungry jacks. Confused

Actually saw you guys go past in the opposite direction when we were leaving the beach!
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got back from work on friday night, went straight out to homebush bay again, and just as i was turning onto australia ave to go to the carpark I saw everyone leaving lol!

I saw a white grp A 185
couple rotors a cressida and a soarer Very Happy Very Happy

some very nice cars, I did a quick lap of the carpark to see any familiar cars, pretty much everyone had gone by that stage so i went back home Sad

Some real nice cars on the road that night, ive gotta make it to the next one, that is if work doesnt get in the way!!

did anyone see me lol?? Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which soarer did you see? Smile
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From memory it was a light coloured one...

it was on the far lane with a rolla or something between us so couldnt see much else...looked very neat though
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 13:16

From memory it was a light coloured one...

it was on the far lane with a rolla or something between us so couldnt see much else...looked very neat though

might have been me... i was trying to stay with RO-11-AA, a red rolla....

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you trying to keep up with me? you're the one with boost i should be keeping up with you hahahha Laughing
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone knows you've got a GZE in your rolla mate Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 18:31

what you trying to keep up with me? you're the one with boost i should be keeping up with you hahahha Laughing

yeah, i wasn't too keen on speeding... but yeah, not that everyone was goin that fast, just the traffic was moving around a bit... wanted to stick with a toymods guy (i know there was more around, but didnt see most until we stopped at the beach / hungry jacks)
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Mon, 09 May 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw u fly passed me finney u hoon!
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Tue, 10 May 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 13:00

I got back from work on friday night, went straight out to homebush bay again, and just as i was turning onto australia ave to go to the carpark I saw everyone leaving lol!

I saw a white grp A 185

some very nice cars, I did a quick lap of the carpark to see any familiar cars, pretty much everyone had gone by that stage so i went back home Sad

Some real nice cars on the road that night, ive gotta make it to the next one, that is if work doesnt get in the way!!

I was at homebush next to a red rolla, and with my mate Dan in his Cressy... we were stationary though so i don't think it was me

Dan
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Tue, 10 May 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
De@Noo wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 20:59

i saw u fly passed me finney u hoon!

what were you parked? Razz hehehehe, come to think of it i only saw you at homebush, lost most people after i left there
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Tue, 10 May 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 20:22

[email

De@Noo[/email] wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 20:59]i saw u fly passed me finney u hoon!

what were you parked? Razz hehehehe, come to think of it i only saw you at homebush, lost most people after i left there

nah this was on the high way on the way to palm beach Laughing
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Tue, 10 May 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 13:00

I saw a white grp A 185

Dude I thought I saw you lurking outside the carpark after most of the group had gone... there was only about 3 cars left in the carpark after the mass exodus, and mine was one of them. I was standing outside of mine chatting to Toobs (co-pilot for the trip up).
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Palm Beach night cruise. 6/5/05 Wed, 11 May 2005 09:11 Go to previous message
Yeah that was me...but I was not lurking, I was idling thru Very Happy

my missus must have ESP or somethin...no sooner had I turned in to the carpark I got a call from her saying she wasnt feeling well, so I went back home to see her (she must have some kind of sat nav tracker on me or something lol)

im definitely makin it to the next one though...sounds like a top night was had by all...
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Townsville people please read
Next Topic:Wakefield Track Day 25/4/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 11:28:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095570087432861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.