Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Kristian(supraman)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the electrol roll is useless if they havent enrolled to vote Wink

you wont find me on there haha
  Send a private message to this user    
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img119.echo.cx/img119/9316/imgpdiddycombs1gj.jpg
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 05 May 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone heard from him yet?

This thread should be a sticky in the forsale sections Smile.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 05 May 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, Well I take full responisbility for the money owing to both soara7mgte and Dust. Why havent I got around to it yet ? Cause I am a lazy mother fucker. I put everything off to the last minute. Its fuked that you guys had to wait this long, and yes its my fault and I am sorry, and its about time i got my shit sorted. For everyone that is trying to work out my address, go for it, cause I know I owe these 2 guys money, and its about time I paid it. Come visit me to pick it up if you want, or I can transfer the money via netbank.

Dust, I already have your bank account details I believe.

soara7mgte, I will pm you now to get yours.

So for everyone that thinks I'm hiding, I only just found about this thread today. Its probably a good thing, cause its got me into gear, and I can pay the money i owe to these guys and fix up this mess ASAP. Oh, and Evil_V I owe you a bellhousing too. I'll get that sorted as well.

SUPRA MAN

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:15]

soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 05 May 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"soara7mgte, I will pm you now to get yours."

kristian you havent PM'd me
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 05 May 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your PM soarer7mgte.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 05 May 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 18:07

Cause I am a lazy mother fucker. I put everything off to the last minute.

just like to point something out supraman maybee thats whats giving you all the problems in the first place
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 09:32

just like to point something out supraman maybee thats whats giving you all the problems in the first place

Yes and I can admit that now. I understand that, and am trying to rectify the situation.

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dare i ask.... but do you still have any of the soarer interior stuff that you were trying to sell a while back?

Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian, answer this honestly... Did you import the black '91 Supra that was complianced as an '84 yourself or did someone really do it for you?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 11:26

Kristian, answer this honestly... Did you import the black '91 Supra that was complianced as an '84 yourself or did someone really do it for you?

this car was already complianced before kristian bought it. no he didnt import it.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 11:10

dare i ask.... but do you still have any of the soarer interior stuff that you were trying to sell a while back?

this was covered off in another thread.

he purchased it from another toymoder and on sold it.

its answered again. lock in the memeory bank take a picture or something. write it down.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 13:15

its answered again. lock in the memeory bank take a picture or something. write it down.

I shall do all three.
Thankyou for your prompt and polite response Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like someone found jesus Laughing
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK....
Ummm, are we all lovey dovey and happy again?
Maybe do COD deals Kristian, if you choose to continue trading? Makes u have to do things on time, and the buyer can be faithful in a clean transaction without waiting for money or goods etc.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 06 May 2005 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember Jesus loves you! And fat buddhas will exist forever more...
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sun, 08 May 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 13:44

..J.. wrote on Fri, 06 May 2005 13:15

I shall do all three.
Thankyou for your prompt and polite response Smile

sorry merudo i quoted the wrong person, i was talking about the black supra question.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 09 May 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 09:20

sorry merudo i quoted the wrong person, i was talking about the black supra question.

That's fine mate Smile

Sorry for replying like a smartass heh Laughing
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 13 May 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 18:07

Hey guys, Well I take full responisbility for the money owing to both soara7mgte and Dust. Why havent I got around to it yet ? Cause I am a lazy mother fucker. I put everything off to the last minute. Its fuked that you guys had to wait this long, and yes its my fault and I am sorry, and its about time i got my shit sorted. For everyone that is trying to work out my address, go for it, cause I know I owe these 2 guys money, and its about time I paid it. Come visit me to pick it up if you want, or I can transfer the money via netbank.

Dust, I already have your bank account details I believe.

soara7mgte, I will pm you now to get yours.

So for everyone that thinks I'm hiding, I only just found about this thread today. Its probably a good thing, cause its got me into gear, and I can pay the money i owe to these guys and fix up this mess ASAP. Oh, and Evil_V I owe you a bellhousing too. I'll get that sorted as well.

SUPRA MAN

Kristian, can you let me know when you are going to deposit the money, thanks.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So... Kristian, when can I expect you to pay me my money?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 12:16

So... Kristian, when can I expect you to pay me my money?

Laughing
OH, you actually thought u were gonna get it?...........
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i think he is another case where he tells everyone what they wanna here and then carries on as usual.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I seem to remember something.. a memory that i just cant put my finger on..
OHHHHHHH THATS RIGHT!!!!
months and months ago, heaps of times I told everyone kristian was a wanker .. yet i kept getting told off because he was a 'great guy' and a forum sponsor...
now it turns out I was right.. if everyone had just listenned to me ages ago.....
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 13:37

OHHHHHHH THATS RIGHT!!!!
months and months ago, heaps of times I told everyone kristian was a wanker .. yet i kept getting told off because he was a 'great guy' and a forum sponsor...
now it turns out I was right.. if everyone had just listenned to me ages ago.....

i suppose ou can look at it 2 ways jag.

some people had great buys and no problems and where advocates for him. as i was, i hate hearing all this bad stuff, would i buy through him again if he went into business, yes i would as i never had an issue.

the second thing to realise here is. you carry on with so much shit on the forums, i wonder why no one listened to you.. probably cause you carry on with shit.

has you car done that elusive 12.5 yet??????????????
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 13:46

OHHHHHHH THATS RIGHT!!!!

some people had great buys and no problems and where advocates for him. as i was, i hate hearing all this bad stuff, would i buy through him again if he went into business, yes i would as i never had an issue.

the second thing to realise here is. you carry on with so much shit on the forums, i wonder why no one listened to you.. probably cause you carry on with shit.

haha, one post and you drag that on forever.. and no, my car was out of action for 2 weeks, then i went to UK for 2 weeks and now ive been back and its been driven maybe twice in the last week and a half. been busy
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 15:05

..J.. wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 13:46

OHHHHHHH THATS RIGHT!!!!

haha, one post and you drag that on forever.. and no, my car was out of action for 2 weeks, then i went to UK for 2 weeks and now ive been back and its been driven maybe twice in the last week and a half. been busy

so thats 4 weeks out of 52 in a year. you've been real busy.....
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 19 May 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh great your both hero's Rolling Eyes
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 20 May 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 12:37

hmmm i think he is another case where he tells everyone what they wanna here and then carries on as usual.

I never used to tell people what they wanted to hear. I would always disagree and get into arguaments and fights. I dont do that anymore. I have accepted responsibility and I am sorting it out.

Kristian.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 20 May 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and ..J.. thanks for your support.
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sat, 21 May 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian
u say u send me the email....but have get 1 yet...what happening man...i been calling and no rely as well!!!!!!!!
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sun, 22 May 2005 05:31 Go to previous message
Kristian, I would like to know if you have recieved my emails? Seeing as you never responded to me on MSN either.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYMODS project car
Next Topic:My car, my budget, what are my options?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:20:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077211856842041 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.