Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Kristian(supraman)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 05:00 Go to next message
if anyone knows how to get a hold of kristian previous owner of Jap Import Parts(supraman) that would be awesome . hes been feeding me bullshit (and no it doesnt taste nice for any smart asses haha) ever since i bought a stuffed out TD06 7m turbo kit off him almost a year ago now, i sent it back to him to get refurbished after arguing with him for a few months that it did in fact have excessive play, at this point, or soon after he sold the business to lou, it took a further few months for him to reply and say that he sold it and i would get my money back ($1000), then after a few months of no money he said he would give me a FULL T04E 7M kit instead. Me thinking I was finally getting some compensation for this continual dodging and general stuffing around said no worries. hey surprise surprise its been a couple more months and no turbo , no email replies, no toymod PM replies, no Phone call answering, and i just saw his profile SUPRAMAN on the users board before so i know he was on here at least for a minute, im not one of the people who is pissed off over late delivery or anything , im one that has been minus $1000 for over a year now. im pretty sure he is from north avoca on the central coast and i know a few dodgy people down that way , so hopefully i can find him through them , which is the next step im taking, followed by legal action i spose, im pretty pissed that its got to this point but ive kept my mouth shut till now while alot of others were bagging kristian out, mainly because i thought i would eventually get something back, and because he kept stringing me along ,
any suggestions, questions or comments(even from kristian) are welcome too
CHEERS
JAY
(sorry if theres mistakes etc)
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Gianttomato as he had some luck after KH pushed his luck with him.

Hope it all works out in the end....
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in a similar position and yeah, no replies from him either.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah quite a club of people who have had uber nasty experiences, here also
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I threatened Kristian with legal action but it helps when your sister is/was a lawyer just in case you have to follow through. Given that you probably originally bought goods from Japanese Import Parts, you also have recourse with them. Lew Radbourne (new owner) will tell you that he and Kristian have some sort of arrangement that exonerates him from dealings before he bought Kristian's business. However Kristian has not abided by the terms of the contract - avenue for you to take issue with them.

You could:
take it up with him in a small claims tribunal,
group together many people (and believe me there are many!) and have it tried as a class action, or get his address, approach his place as a group and "ask" for your goods/monies.

Approach the admins of other forums and see if Kristian has had dealings there. Ask politely and most will oblige. Admins are decent folk who don't want human shit like Kristian Hancock (and all the trouble that he brings) anywhere near their forums. I would recommend WRX forums and supraforums.com.au as good launching pads.

Good luck.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 08:23]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't believe so many people deal with Kristian after all the shit that he has done to his customers... I reckon I've read at least 20 threads where people claim to have been ripped off by Kristian. Even if a quarter of these claims are based on fact, that's still 5 times more disgruntled customers than any other person on this forum has.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most of this is left over shit from his Japanese Import Parts days. Most people on most forums are now well aware of Kristian, hence his low profile. He occasionally comes back on to sell bits using pseudonyms, contrary to the terms and conditions of his contract with Lew.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 07:51]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh i remember that thread Laughing It was locked or deleted so fast , did you ever get that book GT ?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I did Nod . Just as well for his sake.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This happened to me also, but lou fixed me up straight away ! was good to finally get some service!
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine had nothing to do with Lew's business, it was a personal sale from Kristian.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get Mr T onto that FOOL
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i purchase it from kristian when he owned the business... it took about 8 months to get anywhere, only untill lew took over did it get done.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mind you, Lew also disowned the issue.

I would recommend steering clear of both.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't even seen supraman on the forums recently?

MY RECCOMENDATION:

IN FUTURE GO TO IMPORT BITZ AND DEAL WITH JOHN DUEL, HE IS RELIABLE AND HAS GOOD PRICING.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 15:43

I can't believe so many people deal with Kristian after all the shit that he has done to his customers... I reckon I've read at least 20 threads where people claim to have been ripped off by Kristian. Even if a quarter of these claims are based on fact, that's still 5 times more disgruntled customers than any other person on this forum has.

I think that this is because 99% of the people on this forum are honest and can't contemplate someone pulling off this scamming. I was always a little skeptical but these stories keep popping up which makes me finally realise his dodgyness.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristian = bad

import bitz ( john ) = good - and forum sponsor !

Andrew Vibert ( cvap ) = good - and forum sponsor !

Nuff said!

hope all who have had shite dealings will eventually get some action and positive results
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 18:54

I haven't even seen supraman on the forums recently?

MY RECCOMENDATION:

IN FUTURE GO TO IMPORT BITZ AND DEAL WITH JOHN DUEL, HE IS RELIABLE AND HAS GOOD PRICING.

I deal only with John, Ive found him to be the most honest and trustworthy importer ive dealt with, not to mention the fact that he has gone out of his way for me numerous times to find hard to get stuff. Big thumbs up to IMPORTBITZ
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't dealt with Kristian but have dealt with John and I would recommend him highly. Good fella and knows his Toyotas Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 19:52

kristian = bad

import bitz ( john ) = good - and forum sponsor !

Andrew Vibert ( cvap ) = good - and forum sponsor !

Nuff said!

hope all who have had shite dealings will eventually get some action and positive results

I left Andrew holding the keys to my supra and a female friend sitting there while i went down the shoping center, not only did i come back to them both still there he had even found my 22mm impact socket sitting in my engine bay, Great bloke Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe Andrew can come over and see if he can find those spanners i lost in the Gt4's engine bay - it still calls for help in the depths of the compartment now and then - lol!
AZAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 21:53

I left Andrew holding the keys to my supra and a female friend sitting there while i went down the shoping center, not only did i come back to them both still there he had even found my 22mm impact socket sitting in my engine bay, Great bloke Smile

yeah god knows how many times ive been to a mechanic and ive left my g/f there only to come back and find shes missing =\
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AZAE86 wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 22:42

yeah god knows how many times ive been to a mechanic and ive left my g/f there only to come back and find shes missing =\

Really?? cool gimme the names, addresses and phone numbers for if i ever get marryed Very Happy
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Thu, 28 April 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

...I left Andrew holding the keys to my supra and a female friend sitting there while i went down the shoping center, not only did i come back to them both still there he had even found my 22mm impact socket sitting in my engine bay, Great bloke Smile

Great to hear you found your 22mm impact socket... I may need to borrow them Razz

Serously though, I am so afraid of getting ripped off, though you can only get recommendations from other people who have delt with them...

Cheers.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guess who's JZA70 has surfaced for sale again. This time there is some truth in the advert ....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=4546142448&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3A MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont see how that one should be added to kristians list.

he bought it with dodgy complaince of a toymodder and then on sold it.

bottom line, is this topic going to get people money back? probably not. i would suggest spending ones time in a more consrtuctive manner in ways suggested by GT instead of wasting time on here whinging.

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guess who surfaced last night and relied to a couple of WTB threads, buyer beware!
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=67214&start=0&rid=3884
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=67042&start=0&rid=3884
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont you say hi to him on the threads and ask him if he has spoken with all his unhappy customers recently
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad i never bought anything of him if this is the trouble ppl are having, its a pitty some of his disgruntled customers dont happen to leave a post where he has replied to the WTB saying what type of character he is.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooh i can see this thread turning nasty Very Happy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only way i was ever able to get any sign of contact from supraman was to post in his forsale threads and wherever he was posting. He didnt like it very much.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Fri, 29 April 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon Kristian, I know you have read this, please atleast reply to my PM's. I need the money you owe me, new child, new car on the way, one income for a few months, don't make it difficult please.

The money you owe me was from a deposit on a car I was to buy from you then I guess there was a mix up and you sold it, ok I can live with that. But then you continually tell me you have no money, yet I read in other threads how you buy this and that for your car. The deposit wasn't yours to spend in the first place.

I really need that money mate, I think I have been more then patient. Send me a PM if you need my bank account info again, hope we can get it sorted.

Sorry for posting it here, but perhaps your pm folder is full or something.

Cheers.

Dust.
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sat, 30 April 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im about to take legal again him ASAP any 1 here wanted to join....
cheer
charles
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sat, 30 April 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i purchased an R154 off him

its not installed yet ...but i swear to god if somthing is wrong with that box he will know about it

[Updated on: Sat, 30 April 2005 08:18]

evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sat, 30 April 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Count..can u PM me his address so that i can send him letter(court order) to summor him to court....
cheer
charle
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sat, 30 April 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know it
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Sat, 30 April 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought u write(now u edit)...u pick up the part at his place!!!
cheer
charles
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Kristian(supraman) Sun, 01 May 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subtle hint, if you know the suburb or town of a person, and the surname and an initial - you can usually find them with a residential search at whitepages.com.au

i know an earlier supraman-related thread had his location in it somewhere - but there's only 74 hits for K. Hancock in NSW (and even less hits once you only look for K as a first initial) - so if you can do some research (phone numbers usually indicate area in the state, check the suburb/town of any posted items or bank accounts, etc) i think it should be pretty easy to pin down an address.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice idea chucky but i have a better one, what you need to do is speak to one of the mods (dont know if they will do this) and get his last known 5 ip addresses, you then do a traceroute to those IP addresses and find out which the common ISP is (as people can use stuff like internet cafes, libraries etc) once you have found his ISP there is a very good chance that the ISP will have a log for who used that ISP and at what time/date, find out what time he was logged onto the forum, bribe one of the helpdesk support staff, we honestly dont make sweet fuck all cash so $150 should cover it, they will have his address on file Smile

voila
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pffft come on bribe should be atleast $200
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 13:30

pffft come on bribe should be atleast $200

honestly we make SFA so $150 is ample...
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you work for iinet i see Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I remember someone saying he lived up here on the central coast
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, i do work on helpdesk tho...at an undisclosed ISP...im serious about that strategy tho, i know its worked for a couple of buddies of mine in the industry, except they dont pay shit for the details, thats the joys of knowing other people in the industry at different ISP's Very Happy
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imagine how much shit youd been in if he got bashed and died. you would be in jail getting butt fucked all for a 150 bucks.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i suggest something..

go to the state library. check the electoral roll. its public information and you can access it.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:05

go to the state library. check the electoral roll. its public information and you can access it.

do you have any idea of how big that thing is i think its alot easier to part with 150 buks.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

How is that better/different than the white pages?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:31

Exactly what I was thinking and the fact that he then has to go somewhere to get it instead of just getting his home one or maybe don't know whether you could search on the net. Mr 1JZ i can't see your method working cos Toymods inc is not supposed to disclose the ISP addresses due to privacy legislation.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess this is a case of where the law protects the criminals.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha funny bastards!
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suggestion: try to get postcode or suburb or town where supraman lives (i think GT's recent flame-thread had HK's address visible for a while), you then ring up AEC (electoral commission) say you're moving to suburb/town X and want to know what the name of the electorate is there. You then use that information to look for KH's address in the role for that particular electorate ... or use the suburb name to narrow down a whitepages search

(btw: you have to have a damn, good reason for having your name not displayed on the electoral role - it's not like paying telstra/optus a few bucks a year to not have your name listed)

doing the bastard over will need a bit of leg work... sifting thru a few books and addresses, then lodging a small claims (or similar) form and a trip to the police station with print-outs of various i-hate-supraman threads to prove the frudulent sales are not a one-off.

then justice takes it course, slowly.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 13:33

Exactly what I was thinking and the fact that he then has to go somewhere to get it instead of just getting his home one or maybe don't know whether you could search on the net. Mr 1JZ i can't see your method working cos Toymods inc is not supposed to disclose the ISP addresses due to privacy legislation.

you could whitepages it, but where would that leave you with 50 K Hancocks and no indication where to start? and what if hes on a silent number? It aint in Whitepages then..

i suggested electoral roll because -

a) you would save yourself $150 instead of losing another 150 because of him.
b) the likelihood of toymods releasing the ip addresses is highly unlikely due to privacy constraints and that he hasn't actually done anything criminal to warrant that information being released.
c) even if you DID check the last 5 ip addresses whats to say they weren't bounced through an open proxy/bnc in nigeria..?
d) because if hes not listed on the electoral roll that means he didnt vote last election and then he gets fined and it costs HIM money, not you.

making sense?

-------

incidentally i was about to deal with him until i saw this thread and now im having second thoughts, so does someone have a JZA70 tail light assembly they want to sell me for $300 or lower..?

NB: Kristian if you read this, its not that i dont want to do business with you, but with so many disgruntled customers you see my concern? If we go ahead, we do it my way hey.. AusPost C.O.D or nothing.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 17:44

you could whitepages it, but where would that leave you with 50 K Hancocks and no indication where to start? and what if hes on a silent number? It aint in Whitepages then..

i suggested electoral roll because ...

actually, there's only 74 Hancock K.'s in rural NSW and if you knew the suburb/town then it's pretty easy to decide if it's useful data ... but yes - electoral role much more useful and open.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2005 07:52]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 15:03

obviously it isnt legal Rolling Eyes

but that doesnt mean it cant be done...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plenty of people on these forums know where he lives
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the Skase Chase...............
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell kristian to move down to SA, im bored and want some bashing action Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Current Affair. Laughing
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: Kristian(supraman) Mon, 02 May 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 19:21

A Current Affair. Laughing

Nah, Mike would make him cry.. thats just mean Razz LOL..
though entirely deserved... he doesn't deserve the right to Drive a Supra!! *sniffle* poor supra.

*presses his "Launch AA - Mike" Button.*
Die evildoer!

*Sugar high*
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYMODS project car
Next Topic:My car, my budget, what are my options?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 12:36:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082409381866455 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.