Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon4.gif  UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Thu, 28 April 2005 05:40 Go to next message
http://www.geocities.com/andrewmesinas2005/Frontyakuza.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/andrewmesinas2005/BackYakuza.JPG

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:46]

Send a private message to this user    
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why only sprinters ? Why not all Toyotas
I am going to go in a Hiace van is that not allowed ? Who else is bring there Hiace down for this ? Laughing
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is it only limited to japanese guys with cars?

can't anglo-saxon or black people jump in too?
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 03:53

Yeah i would love the looks on a few peoples faces as some big black dude gets out of a sprinter Shocked What are they going to tell him to piss off Laughing
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH SHIT YAKUZA!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

i better not turn up i dont have an ae86 and i'm running from the yakuza

oh shit oh shit....nooooooo
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they'll cut off your pinky if u rock up in a hiace adam...

get dennis in the n2 widy body levin coupe... he's black and rather large lol
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm Confused

maybe these yakuzaaaa are not up with technology, they're site is not there... Confused Laughing

adam, hiace? oh shit paint it black or at least put a project D sticker on it, maybe then u'll be fine Rolling Eyes
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Yeah Shiri , i think i will get him and Pro k then i will be fine , these not many dudes on the planet the size of those guys .
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look i am quite big and have ample amounts of shoe polish left from the scool days, I will be the token big black guy.

Jezza
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, well that puts me out im a pom... no where near a japanese guy... plus ill probbly go cruising with adam in my hiace van 2 kekeke
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 17:59

ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 03:53

Yeah i would love the looks on a few peoples faces as some big black dude gets out of a sprinter Shocked What are they going to tell him to piss off Laughing

lol
i wounder how many japs doods do own ae86s in melbourne?

the hiace can carrry many more tofu than u think Rolling Eyes
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon2.gif  Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone is more than welcomed to attend,no matter what model toyota you have, or whether ur white or black (u dont have to be jap!!) Laughing Hope to see you guys there, n that the weather wont screw us over.. With the website.. well its kinda cheap, but it will do the job for now..few weeks more it will be up to date.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hiace can carry more big black dudes to the meet too - AND tofu!

AT THE SAME TIME!!

hmms - maybe if i wear my hello kitty T shirt and play the sound track from initial D - rebadge the Gt4 with trueno stickers , and learn more than 5 works in japanese - i Might just be able to scrape under the radar!

otherwise its just gunna be another heinz variety Whiteboy skippy missing out on a leet Ae86 meet again .. Oh well - woe is me!

Whos up for a BBQ and a few beers the same day ?

Ill bring the emu, - you lot can bring the bundy and Winnie blues!!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winnie golds thanks Smile
or dunhill blues
or Peter Styvesant Filter
Or Davidoff lights
or marilyborough lights
or Benson & Hedges Extra milds

im not picky..

Hopefully i'll be up and running to be there.

cyas then
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DONT WORRY GUYS, ITS NO RACIST CRUISE Shocked , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND, EVEN IF YOUR IN A SOOPED UP HIACE.. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE, IN WATEVER CAR THAT YOUL TURN UP WITH.. OR VAN Very Happy .
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
springvale_boy wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 07:55

DONT WORRY GUYS, ITS NO RACIST CRUISE Shocked , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND, EVEN IF YOUR IN A SOOPED UP HIACE.. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE, IN WATEVER CAR THAT YOUL TURN UP WITH.. OR VAN Very Happy .

No racist hey , what do you call only inviting AE86's to start with isn't that being TOYOTA racist ?

By the way these rock , been seeing lots about

http://hiace.toyota.com.au/TWR/vehicle/freeText/0, 4298,997_342,00.html

Someone photochop this to panda

javascript:f_popup('/TWR/content/static/5798.jpg', 'toyota vehicle showroom', '760', '450', '');
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~xuantien/Images/PandaD%20copy.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 15:52]

Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 28 April 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^ Nice one Horse!

Maybe i will drift a Hiace...... That does look pretty cool!

haha

Jezza

PS> Please revise signage to read, "PROJECT DICKHEAD"
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Fri, 29 April 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The project D van is full of tofu to keep those yakuza busy eating.
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Fri, 29 April 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_horse wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 23:20

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl4ti6/pandaD_final.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thats a pissa da_horse...Watanabe rims and all...

So im taking it not many people here are going to this YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE??
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Fri, 29 April 2005 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NERD, did u sell ur rims to a hiace owner??
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Fri, 29 April 2005 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh very interesting website teamyakuzaa. u guys should check out the amount of stuff there is there
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sat, 30 April 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh.. its a cheap site.. but it does the job for now. Mayb in a few weeks it will be up to scratch with those other hightech websites that are aroundz
ROME_GT4
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sat, 30 April 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah know, I'd be up for this... It's just one club announcing a cruise and inviting other to come along. I haven't been cruising in ages.. And it's local Shocked

Count me in (if I'm not working)
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Mon, 02 May 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the van should be filled with rice for the yakuza. also bring gas stove along with a wok, so we could cook fried rice for the ricers.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Mon, 02 May 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if theres going to be fried rice at this meet, i'm gonna be there....just a warning...me very hungry boy
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Tue, 03 May 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Derick,

make sure you bring your trueno!

you'll be the star of the show.

not unless ID replica shows up, or j-86

hehe
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Wed, 04 May 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where the hell have u been in the last meet son? is there really any japs in toymods?.... i havent encountered a jap toymodder since i registered here back in 2003.
ROME_GT4
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Wed, 04 May 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, maybe it's just bad wording.. Maybe "Japanese car owners" doesn't mean Japanese guys with cars.. Maybe it means guys with Japanese cars Confused

Idunno.. But I'm still gonna try and make it.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 05 May 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i smell engrish
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 05 May 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, what about being make racist? I'm comming in my Lancer. *humph*... actualy I can't 'cuz I'm going to starwars that day, ohwell.
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Thu, 05 May 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Look i am quite big and have ample amounts of shoe polish left from the scool days, I will be the token big black guy.

Jezza

lol jezza, being the token black guy means that u will end up duying before any white guy does, that day...so be carefull.
But before that happens you can shine my shoes for me.... Laughing
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sat, 07 May 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 14:47

where the hell have u been in the last meet son? is there really any japs in toymods?.... i havent encountered a jap toymodder since i registered here back in 2003.

I'm a mazda boy at heart Smile

Nah, the night before last meet, I got really really pissed, and woke up with a real bad hangover.

no conditiong to drive.
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon2.gif  RE-ORGANIZING MEET POINTS Sun, 08 May 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any Suggestions??? Its not too late.. 2 weeks till cruise.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 01:37]

c2888
Regular

May 2002

Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO TEAM BUNNINGS!!!!!!1

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROME_GT4 wrote on Wed, 04 May 2005 23:27

Hmm, maybe it's just bad wording.. Maybe "Japanese car owners" doesn't mean Japanese guys with cars.. Maybe it means guys with Japanese cars Confused

Idunno.. But I'm still gonna try and make it.

Thats It! I have been trying to work out what everyones been on about for roughly a week, I read it as "owners of Japanese Cars" too, not Japanese people who own cars.... Rolling Eyes does that indicate the way some people think? who knows. Ahwell Very Happy I might try make it if im not working.

Phyro
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf? 4 meet points, 3 bunnings, all major cop attention points, and it only takes 20 min to get from Coles to Noble park Maccas.

springvale_boy, you are on your own. a cruise from coles ( which has is absolutely annoying for cars to get in and out of) and to three other points that are famous for police attention, you really dont care about everyone else's car do you? how about this, we'll go, but if we get defected you pay for the fines.

No No No

edit: just re read THREE Bunnings, dont know about you but bunnings carparks are soooo THE IT place to be, i dont think i'd fit in Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:10]

NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_horse wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 03:05

wtf? 4 meet points, 2 bunnings, all major cop attention points, and it only takes 20 min to get from Coles to Noble park Maccas.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

da_horse, its a fully sick cruise man, they must be really paying attention to those 40km/h school zone signs and ontop of that the whole 'wipe off 5' thing...

And its all staged out. Is this the initial D cartoon or a car meet? ...Final meet(or is that meant to say stage)?
Rolling Eyes

And Phyro, i think the first post was edited to say owners of Japanese Cars when it orignally said Japanese people..something like that..
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA, i re-read that stoopid stage thing again too da_horse.

1 hour to go from stage 1 to stage 2....

...and that is literally 1 block on the melway 90A5 -> 90B4..

Laughing Laughing Laughing , this is going to be FUN! Rolling Eyes

what is the point of this cruise... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...hmmm...

[Updated on: Sun, 08 May 2005 18:41]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the time has come for change... i bring you

PROJECT BUNNINGS! Shocked Laughing

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~xuantien/Images/PandaBunnings.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 15:52]

NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Sun, 08 May 2005 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

enough said....
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Mon, 09 May 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/dog_laugh.jpg
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon1.gif  Its all good Mon, 09 May 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meet Points have been finalized.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:02]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Mon, 09 May 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck to ya mate. Hope you get a good turn out.
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Mon, 09 May 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
springvale_boy wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 12:07

The event is primarily organized for a local cruise, not a Great ocean road/Phillip Island/Calder Park type cruise.

A local cruise? Its not that hard to ring a few mates and organising a drive to the beach or something...

...So people are meant to come from all over melbourne just to 'cruise' from one bunnings to the next? Rolling Eyes

Good luck mate Razz
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon2.gif  Re: AE86 T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE@SPRINGVALE COLES CAR PARK (20th May) Tue, 10 May 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its all good guyz, the cruise has been reogranized, making it worthwhile to attend. Bbq + drinks will be provided depending on the weather. All toymodders are welcome to attend regardless what car you drive. For those who still have negative thoughts about the cruise, then its up to you to come or not. The event is provided to all car enthusiasts to have a good time cruising n socializing. Hope to see you there .
(Meet Points Wont Be Changed)
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Destinations keep on changing all the time.
Love the posters. That chik gonna be there? Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The BBQ is at 11pm at Frankston Pier? Good luck cooking the meat dude Razz I doubt its gunna be a warm summer's night the way these last few nights have been.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't notice that. Maybe we need alot of hot chix so we can cook it on their stomachs top gun style. Very Happy I don't think that bbq will be a hit. I think time to sit home and research "cruise" in dictionary. Laughing
springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon1.gif  Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Due to my extreme state of boredom, i have generously provided definitions to the meaning of the word 'cruise'

Cruise.
v. cruised, cruis·ing, cruis·es

a. To sail or travel about, as for pleasure or reconnaissance.
b. To go or move along, especially in an unhurried or unconcerned fashion
c. To travel at a constant speed or at a speed providing maximum operating efficiency for a sustained period.
d. Informal. To move leisurely about an area in the hope of discovering something
e. Slang. To look for a sexual partner, as in a public place
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put this sign up in Bunnings car park..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/DRFTAE86/361464_33.jpg

Goodluck with whatever happens. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:44]

NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If that chick is there, im there...no doubt about it!
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Tue, 10 May 2005 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
springvale_boy wrote on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:37

e. Slang. To look for a sexual partner, as in a public place

I'M THERE!!! Laughing
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Wed, 11 May 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man this even is gonna be so ricey.....might go there with sum soy sauce and eat up.... Razz
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Wed, 11 May 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm franga pier eh... might go down the road and have a snag Smile
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Mon, 16 May 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT: My testicles are itchy Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:32]

springvale_boy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
icon14.gif  Reminder to all attending Tue, 17 May 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3days to go till the big night. Hopefully the weather will be fine n that no1 gets hassled by any cops during the cruise.. Pizza might be exchanged for the stags though Shocked offical site of teamyakuza will be up shorty along with quality stickers for those wishing to join.. ideas,suggestions n support will get the club up&running. Hopefully the tmu wont raid our meet, like they did on the weekend. As long as no1 pulls out any stunts, it should all be good..
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Fri, 20 May 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh whats this now no more springy coles. haha bunnings now. good luck whoever comes.

[Updated on: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:10]

bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sat, 21 May 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, went to the mordi meet point, no one showed up so we went home. Rolling Eyes
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: UPDATED T-YAKUZA SUPER CRUISE @ KEYSBOROUGH BUNNINGS Sat, 21 May 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
How did i know that this meet was just gonna be a complete date punching paradise!

So was it good?

Show us some pics Shocked

Jezza Rolling Eyes
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cruise into the city friday night to movies
Next Topic:rd 3 at sandown this sat and sunday july 3rd
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:32:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010553121566772 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.