Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Thu, 05 May 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm Dave u find some funny shit on the net.
  Send a private message to this user    
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Thu, 05 May 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 20:58

Redheads come in 2 categories:

• hot, and
  • not.

There is no in between.

Owww shucks thanks Dave I think your hot too Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Fri, 06 May 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed with GT...redheads....ohhhhh yeah....where is clint on this one?

CLINT WHERE ARE JOO
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Fri, 06 May 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rah-Man wrote on Thu, 05 May 2005 16:55

Nikki Webster should not be on that list!

Here's proof:

http://img150.echo.cx/img150/5820/19bsalmahayek9jp.jpg http://img150.echo.cx/img150/9599/angelina1ds.jpg http://img150.echo.cx/img150/6141/1adrianalima7fj.jpg http://img230.echo.cx/img230/5764/22katebeckinsale8da.jpg http://img116.echo.cx/img116/8916/webster0tw.jpg

1.Salma Hayek 2.Angelina Jolie 3.Adriana Lima 4.Kate Beckinsale 5.Nikki Webster

Pick the odd one out!

Laughing FHM: cradle snatchers
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Fri, 06 May 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God damn Salma Hayek is hot - and the right height for a short ass like me too.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Fri, 06 May 2005 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any airbrushing or modifying is a sign that society thinks they aren't "SATISFACTORY" without it...

Fuck the airbrushin.... The so called "imperfections" make for REALITY, its not a video game, detail and beauty comes from ppl actually having somethin they were born with Different from others,
They all look the same to me...

Popularity and Airbrushin..
I know they are attractive etc but yeah I just find it very made up, and hate girls and women spending all this money tryin to REPLICATE this "AIRBRUSHING" tool in real life... It was done by a computer....
Would be pretty funny though to see someone taking a picture of them, modifying it on photoshop with makeup, then using photoquality paper printing it then stickin it on their head as the NEW AGE beauty cream.. Makes u look as young as u want... hehe
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Sat, 07 May 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian -> it's been like that for ages man Razz
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Sun, 08 May 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know if many of you know the story behind this but it is seriously a popularity contest. If any of you listen to shebang on triple M (i think it goes further then Brisbane) then you should know the the female presenter Fie fie box made it into the short list for this. She constantly told everyone that she isn't that sexy (and being a radio presenter not many people would know anyway) but the other two presenters kept telling every listener to vote in.

The result she came in at about 42 i think.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Sun, 08 May 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
err triple m started off in nsw and then moeved interstate so yes we know the show, secondly many ppl would of seen fifi box when she was on the footy show last year interviewing players wive's, this segment lasted a couple of weeks before getting axed mainly cos ppl kept sending her emails saying there is a reason why she is on radio becasue she was as ugly as a hat full of arsehoels or something similar. So she went back to just doing radio. She has a rather large nose which is the main reason shes on radio i'd guess.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: FHM - 100 Sexiest Women Mon, 09 May 2005 09:44 Go to previous message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 18:53

10th house? try next door...
...*drool* makes me want to pitch up a tent...

ahem. pun intended? Cool

i agree with the consensus that icky webster is just plain.. er.. icky.

i think her publicist must have smoked a bit of man-cigar to get that in there..
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Juiced - Pwn NFS:U2 ???
Next Topic:any bass players out there want to join a metal band?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:34:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055110454559326 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.