Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Next Cruise ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Next Cruise ? Wed, 11 May 2005 01:48 Go to next message
G'day guys,
its good to see a few new faces getting around in hte toyota scene down here, i got the 7MA61 rego'd so now i am more than keen to get it out on a few cruises! when do u guys want to meet up again, i want to get ALL the hobart toyota people out and all meet up! it would be good to see the Northerns come meet up with us. Anyone got a video camera... i know i do! i will take footage of it and if we get enough people then it will make a pretty cool movie!
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Next Cruise ? Wed, 11 May 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a litte digi cam but to make dcent videos you need a laptop cuz the internal memory is shit.

I think the south ppl should go north for a change.
when do i see your new car ????
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Wed, 11 May 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't particularly want to pay over $50 to travel to launceston, when most of us are down here, i would rather get all the hobart people together and go for a bash over grass tree! there are more toyota people down here in hobart so if anything hte northerns should come down here.. as too when u can see my car, i am quite busy with uni etc etc but i spose if u come upto hobart any time give me a buzz and i will give u a look see!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Next Cruise ? Wed, 11 May 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick, nobody is going to want to come to your cruises if you say you don't want to fork out the $$$ to go North, I'm sure the Launceston folk feel the same way about coming South. You need to come to some sort of equal resolution and meet in the middle like you had planned. Cool

http://home.iprimus.com.au/the_rainbirds/toyotacelicasx/celimish004.jpg
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Wed, 11 May 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't have a problem with spending $$ on havign a cruise, but mookie is surgesting we go upto to launie, i think we should meet up half way then go for a cuise where ever
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Wed, 11 May 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee mate, you've just bought a new car (thats 2 you own now), you were bragging that u got $3000 off ur mum for a respray and now your complaining that you dont want to spend a lousy 50 bucks to go up north...

I'd love to go up north. Some of the roads in launi are the best! Far better than what we have down here. And for a $50 i'd be more than happy to go up and meet some guys up there. I've seen a nice dark grey MA61 up there twice now, just recently the other week when i was up there.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 12 May 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was a pretty stupid thing to to say nick !

after all $50 isn't alot of money you would be lucky to buy a pair of decent pants for $50 also seen as tho the tank in my car is 60 litre it's $60+ to fill it .

I'm going to go up there with a few friend either this week or next.
The women/bouncers don't know us up there so it might be fun to go up i heard "lonnies" is a good place ?

after the last attempt i don't think there is ever going to be a north/south cruise
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 12 May 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 12:53

The women/bouncers don't know us up there so it might be fun to go up i heard "lonnies" is a good place ?

yep, Lonnies is a damn good place! Very Happy the saloon and loyds are alright too.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 12 May 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anybody go to the sport saloon ?
There is a girl i used to be friends with last i heard she still works there.
I can post pics of her.
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 12 May 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dark grey ma61 got a 1ggte and the driver is a fucking wanker and dont no shit about cars he is a jock Cool
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 12 May 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 13:25

Nick, nobody is going to want to come to your cruises if you say you don't want to fork out the $$$ to go North, I'm sure the Launceston folk feel the same way about coming South. You need to come to some sort of equal resolution and meet in the middle like you had planned. Cool

http://home.iprimus.com.au/the_rainbirds/toyotacelicasx/celimish004.jpg

You had all those parking spaces and you still couldn't park the car straight ? Very Happy
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 12 May 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought T T T T T T T T T was like a new word or something, didn't realise I was supposed to align my car with it! Shocked
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Fri, 13 May 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
negative boost wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 22:47

Gee mate, you've just bought a new car (thats 2 you own now), you were bragging that u got $3000 off ur mum for a respray and now your complaining that you dont want to spend a lousy 50 bucks to go up north...

I'd love to go up north. Some of the roads in launi are the best! Far better than what we have down here. And for a $50 i'd be more than happy to go up and meet some guys up there. I've seen a nice dark grey MA61 up there twice now, just recently the other week when i was up there.

I never got $3000 off her for a resprey, obviously u didn't understadn wat i was saying... i made out that i had my white supra respreyed silver, so the next time we met up i could woop yer 6MGE arse with my phat CT26! so everyone would still think i still had hte white supra, but respreyed to silver and still had the 5ME.. i don't have a problem spending $50 to go to launie, but my point is, there is more people down here in hobart and driving 100 to launceston isn't very thrilling, infact with all the highway driving i have been doing over the few months i find highway driving quite fucking boring, that is y i think $50 to go for a bash up the mountain, or around fern tree, or over grass tree is better, driving in a straight line is fun for hte first 10 minutes then it sucks shit. I would rather go around some nice tight corners and show off a bit of a turbo power! i am sure Big Azza can agree Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Fri, 13 May 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goonman86 wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 18:25

the dark grey ma61 got a 1ggte and the driver is a fucking wanker and dont no shit about cars he is a jock Cool

so there are 2 modded MA61 in launie ? wat about that Haskal or wat ever his name is, wat does he have... 7MGTE that someone installed for him ? or does he have a 1G instead ?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Fri, 13 May 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, like i'd fall for that, wouldn't notice the different tune to the car, the exhaust or anything. It would sound like.... an engine compared to the 5ME.

Quote:

the dark grey ma61 got a 1ggte and the driver is a fucking wanker and dont no shit about cars he is a jock

Why are people like this? i just dont understand them. Still that car looks sweet
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Mon, 16 May 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the silver supra is quite noticeably quiter than the white one! turbo power! i raced 2 silvia's,1 gtr and an RX7 and i bet both silvia's, the gtr was pulling away slowly and i bet the RX7 this was all up the brooker! YAY good fun !
Big Azza
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Tue, 17 May 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure there is somewhere that we can all go, some middle ground that is not as boring as driving up the midlands highway, like a cruise via bicheno or st helens. there is heaps of awesome roads around there, like up to st marys, lake leake and fingal valley. fun for everyone.
As for spending the bucks, I'd rather put the money towards laps at the track. that way it's safer, less risk of damage to me or my car. But how do you put a price on a network of toyota enthusiasts with the opportunity to buy, sell and swap parts, ideas and knowledge?
I am so into driving your awesome Tassie roads and i'll be there if something is on. It does make sense that if there are only hobart people coming that we do it around hobart, there are great drives everywhere, without going far. I went from collinsvale through to new norfolk on sunday, that was a twisty little road, good fun.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Next Cruise ? Tue, 17 May 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that road is awesome very tight tho !
I'm going to St helens at some stage soon so if you guys wanna come too we can make a day of it
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Tue, 17 May 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like that road to swansea, u know how u go past that Kabuki by the sea resturant.. and swansea seems like a nice little town to stop in!! we should head up there plus nice windy roads!
paseo_gal
Newcomer

May 2005

Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey everyone,

I am up for any type of cruise anywhere, I love to drive my car Cool
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey paseo gal where abouts are u from? do you have a 3SGTE with nos running 35psi in your paseo by anychance?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL interesting ryan!
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes!!!!!!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 7M yesturday was running close to 55 psi but that was on economy !!
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
55psi WTF???????
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Thu, 19 May 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 22:39

lol retart

try something like 5.5
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Next Cruise ? Fri, 20 May 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tonite 8:30 csiro car park ?
anybody comming ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Next Cruise ? Fri, 20 May 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
negative boost wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 00:20

TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 19 May 2005 22:39

lol retart

try something like 5.5

LOL its retarD with a D.. and ryan i am just shitting u, just following along the lines of 35psi from the paseo!
if i don't have army tonight then i will come, but i think i start at 7pm!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Next Cruise ? Fri, 20 May 2005 02:08 Go to previous message
I have some psi in my tires... Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tassie drag strip day ?
Next Topic:Targa Tasmania
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-